This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Perseids Meteor Shower

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Perseids Meteor Shower on 8/13/2017, 12:40 am

Perseids Meteor shower has been incredible. At least eight this evening were viewed by my wife and I. Frogs croaking and clear skies without light pollution and it was simply breathtaking. I cannot wait for the Eclipse on August 21st.

View user profile

2 Re: Perseids Meteor Shower on 8/13/2017, 8:46 am

We saw many last night... and it peaks tonight. We have a pair of loons that have a chick... they were singing like crazy last night too. It was really perfect. We lined zero gravity lounge chairs on the deck. Just gorgeous.

View user profile

3 Re: Perseids Meteor Shower on 8/13/2017, 11:27 am

We will be up late tonight to watch the same. One simply lit up the sky. When I was a kid at a boy scout jamboree, we were at a campfire with about three hundred scouts which I believe was 1962-3 and one went across the sky which was seen in about 12 states. Once you have seen a big one, you are hooked. We are going to walmart to get some outside lawn furniture hopefully end of season on sale which will take some of the strain off my spine which has the mets as I look up. It was incredible last night enjoying the sounds of nature and a clear sky. I think about all the time I spend on the computer and watching tv, and right in my backyard is the most spectacular show in the world.

View user profile

4 Re: Perseids Meteor Shower on 8/13/2017, 1:38 pm

It's a great time to be alive! cyclops

View user profile http://www.wolfwantshouses.com/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum