This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Antifa idiot hits his own protesters

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

What are you inferring?

View user profile

The Antifa idiot, in his angst to hurt
Those with a differing opinion, actually killed one of his own.

Chump575 wrote:The Antifa idiot, in his angst to hurt
Those with a differing opinion, actually killed one of his own.

If that's true, then I must be the one who hasn't properly read or understood the news stories. Maybe it's our differing sources? I'm going to research further.

View user profile
Here's a hint, albeit somewhat vague, from CBS News' report about the young man, James Alex Fields, Jr., who was arrested for plowing into the peaceful protesters (BBM):

Field's [sic] mother, Samantha Bloom, told The Associated Press on Saturday night that she knew her son was attending a rally in Virginia but didn't know it was a white supremacist rally.

"I thought it had something to do with Trump. Trump's not a white supremacist," Bloom said.

"He had an African-American friend so ...," she said before her voice trailed off. She added that she'd be surprised if her son's views were that far right.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/james-alex-fields-charlottesville-driver/

All of this, to me, would seem to indicate he was right wing, even if not "THAT far right."

View user profile
So, IF he was right wing, and he plowed into the counter-protesters (protesting the white nationalist demonstrators), how is that killing one of his own, and where do you come up with the Antifa label for him?

As an aside, I've read that the person killed was a 32-year-old white woman just crossing the street. How do you know which group, if any, she was with?

View user profile
Person driving car was a white nationalist. Chumps spin is bullshit!

View user profile
Killed one of his own.....who thinks like that? Where everything is bifurcated. It could not be an innocent woman crossing the street. No she got what she deserved. You see some have lost white privilege, they need the myth of militarization, the myth of white supremacy, and the myth that the religion they claim is out right hypocrisy.

The driver was just one more damaged human being attracted to something which they think can make them whole. His father died as a young boy, and his mother is wheel chair bound. Bitter childhood. Tough present. No future. These damaged human beings have always migrated to hate. The opportunist only need to capture that pain to manipulate politics.

View user profile

Word is he is a registered GOPer,
But who knows?

Given that the KKK was mixed in with Antifa and BLM, only an idiot does what was done. Anyhow, I will worry when it this clown show comes
to my neighborhood and will have something for both sides of the aisle.

The blood of the victim is on the hands of fake 45. There will be more blood on fake 45's hands.

View user profile

THIS HEADLINE IS A LIE.

View user profile
Guest wrote:Given that the KKK was mixed in with Antifa and BLM, only an idiot does what was done. Anyhow, I will worry when it this clown show comes
to my neighborhood and will have something for both sides of the aisle.

Yeah, you'll have something for 'em -- free shoe-shines for anybody with a MAGA hat.

You are pathetic, and desperate, trying to paint a guy pictured holding white supremacist shields as Antifa. That's the most ridiculous spin anybody's tried yet. Congratulations -- you're the scum of the scum.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum