Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

free speech only exists if your message is leftwing

+7
zsomething
Deus X
Vikingwoman
Telstar
polecat
RealLindaL
2seaoat
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

That's what was demonstrated today in Virginia. Tolerance is nothing but a buzzword for the left to toss out much like the race card. For as much as this nation has been subjected to Occupy Democrats, BLM, and Antifa, the first protest of a belief not in line with leftist viewpoints is met with violence from
the left. Sad that many of you support violent actions as a result of a dissimilar group exercising their 1st Amendment rights.

2seaoat

I guess you have me on this subject. I am not real high on giving nazis and KKK members my approval. In regard to their right to spew their hate, as long as it is not lynching or harming people, I have no problem with them speaking in one of their hateful compounds. However, when you march down main street and say you are going to kill and expel certain citizens, I guess I understand their sense of survival as the history of these two groups always starts with speech.

2seaoat wrote:I guess you have me on this subject.  I am not real high on giving nazis and KKK members my approval.  In regard to their right to spew their hate, as long as it is not lynching or harming people, I have no problem with them speaking in one of their hateful compounds.  However, when you march down main street and say you are going to kill and expel certain citizens, I guess I understand their sense of survival as the history of these two groups always starts with speech.

Did you see the right wing folks do
The same when BLM or Antifa said they wanted to kill the POTUS?
No. Case closed.

If the right has to stand by and watch the left vandalize and destroy
Cities in multiple locations, the left needs to at
Least allow the opposite to hold a peaceful demonstration of
their rights. You don't have to agree. You can dislike,
But your rights end when they (the left) decided to attack said idiotic protestors.

2seaoat

Ok, I get it. Black lives do not matter. This kind of succinctly takes care of the speech issue.

RealLindaL

Chump575 wrote:the first protest of a belief not in line with leftist viewpoints is met with violence from
the left.  Sad that many of you support violent actions as a result of a dissimilar group exercising their 1st Amendment rights.

Chump, I don't think you've read or understood the news stories on this incident.  The truth appears to me to be exactly the opposite of what you're purporting here.  The original, main demonstrating group was white nationalists, and there was a group of peaceful protesters (protesting the white nationalists), and THEY (the latter) were the ones who got plowed into by a reported right winger from Ohio.

Presuming I've understood things correctly, will you please retract and/or revise your comments accordingly, or else show me why I'm wrong?  See also your other thread on this subject.

Chump must be a supremacist himself. If it walks like a duck...

polecat

polecat

You know, when the history of this era is written, I want the record to show I was firmly on the side of "Fuck this fucking Nazi bullshit."

panhandler wrote:Chump must be a supremacist himself.  If it walks like a duck...

The protest was over the removal of a Robert E. Lee statue. No panhandler, everyone has a right to free speech. What you don't have a right to do is pick a fist fight when someone has an opposing viewpoint.

polecat

polecat

I dunno man I feel like we heard all the Nazi arguments 80 years ago, and then we executed them for their crimes

Why can't Trump say White Supremacist Terrorism?

Why? I'll tell you why...
Too many syllables.

polecat wrote:I dunno man I feel like we heard all the Nazi arguments 80 years ago, and then we executed them for their crimes

Too many syllables.

nice spin. Show us repeatedly where white supremacists have been terrorizing people? Trump did condemn the violence.... immediately....unlike the last guy who was the current occupant of White House. There is an investigation started by the DOJ, which again from the last current occupant of the White House was never done in any instance unless it was the IRS investigating the Tea Party.

polecat

polecat

Shout out to all the brave folks who fought in World War II, watchin' Americans give Nazi salutes in 2017.

polecat

polecat

Chump575 wrote:
polecat wrote:I dunno man I feel like we heard all the Nazi arguments 80 years ago, and then we executed them for their crimes

Too many syllables.

nice spin. Show us repeatedly where white supremacists have been terrorizing people?  Trump did condemn the violence.... immediately....unlike the last guy who was the current occupant of White House. There is an investigation started by the DOJ, which again from the last current occupant of the White House was never done in any instance unless it was the IRS investigating the Tea Party.

Trumps thoughts on:
Obama - disaster
Paris - shithole
White House - dump
Boy Scouts - liars
Neo-Nazi rally - many sides to issue

2seaoat

Show us repeatedly where white supremacists have been terrorizing people?

I know the sock routine gets boring, but if you are going to argue with yourself.....please try to up your game. I expect better.

polecat

polecat

nice spin. Show us repeatedly where white supremacists have been terrorizing people?

So tell me what it is they do? Do they spend their time building houses for Habitat for Humanity?
Do they volunteer in retirement homes?
Do they bake cakes and hold Raffles and then donate the money to St Jude's Hospital?
Do they fly in there free jet to one of their golf resorts every weekend and then not golf and take calls and meetings?
Please tell me about all the great things this fine organization does.

polecat wrote:nice spin. Show us repeatedly where white supremacists have been terrorizing people?

So tell me what it is they do? Do they spend their time building houses for Habitat for Humanity?
Do they volunteer in retirement homes?
Do they bake cakes and hold Raffles and then donate the money to St Jude's Hospital?
Do they fly in there free jet to one of their golf resorts every weekend and then not golf and take calls and meetings?
Please tell me about all the great things this fine organization does.

I'm not defending them. I am defending their right to speak and not be subjected to violence. Let me know when BLM, Antifa and Occupy Democrats start participating in the list you created. The left seems to think that violence is OK if they are doing it against things they don't believe in or are against. That is not what this nation was founded on.

Sal

Sal

A premeditated race riot is not free speech.

Sal wrote:A premeditated race riot is not free speech.

You mean a premeditated race riot by the opposition. If Antifa and the like don't show up and ignore them, there is no problem.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Chump575 wrote:

You mean a premeditated race riot by the opposition.  If Antifa and the like don't show up and ignore them, there is no problem.

free speech only exists if your message is leftwing 0812-mug-james-alex-feilds-jr-albemarle-charlottesville-regional-jail-5

Pathetic little coward is no liberal. You can see the video here:

http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/12/charlottesville-driver-plowed-into-crowd-booked-murder/

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Voltaire

Telstar

Telstar

panhandler wrote:Chump must be a supremacist himself.  If it walks like a duck...

Or talks like a quack.

Telstar

Telstar

polecat wrote:You know, when the history of this era is written, I want the record to show I was firmly on the side of "Fuck this fucking Nazi bullshit."

A good side to be on.

polecat

polecat

Chump575 wrote:

The protest was over the removal of a Robert E. Lee statue. No panhandler, everyone has a right to free speech. What you don't have a right to do is pick a fist fight when someone has an opposing viewpoint.

free speech only exists if your message is leftwing Fb_img10

Vikingwoman

You've been banned Piss dog. How many times are you gonna come on here w/ different socks spewing your shit? You're sick man. Go on down to the VFW and spout that shit. Nobody cares here.

RealLindaL

Floridatexan wrote:
Chump575 wrote:

You mean a premeditated race riot by the opposition.  If Antifa and the like don't show up and ignore them, there is no problem.

free speech only exists if your message is leftwing 0812-mug-james-alex-feilds-jr-albemarle-charlottesville-regional-jail-5

Pathetic little coward is no liberal.  You can see the video here:

http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/12/charlottesville-driver-plowed-into-crowd-booked-murder/

Chump knows that perfectly well by now, FT, but you won't find him retracting his misguided comments from when he initiated this thread on an entirely mistaken premise. Easy to throw barbs; not so easy to admit when one is wrong.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum