This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

free speech only exists if your message is leftwing

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Guest


Guest
That's what was demonstrated today in Virginia. Tolerance is nothing but a buzzword for the left to toss out much like the race card. For as much as this nation has been subjected to Occupy Democrats, BLM, and Antifa, the first protest of a belief not in line with leftist viewpoints is met with violence from
the left. Sad that many of you support violent actions as a result of a dissimilar group exercising their 1st Amendment rights.

I guess you have me on this subject. I am not real high on giving nazis and KKK members my approval. In regard to their right to spew their hate, as long as it is not lynching or harming people, I have no problem with them speaking in one of their hateful compounds. However, when you march down main street and say you are going to kill and expel certain citizens, I guess I understand their sense of survival as the history of these two groups always starts with speech.

View user profile

Guest


Guest
2seaoat wrote:I guess you have me on this subject.  I am not real high on giving nazis and KKK members my approval.  In regard to their right to spew their hate, as long as it is not lynching or harming people, I have no problem with them speaking in one of their hateful compounds.  However, when you march down main street and say you are going to kill and expel certain citizens, I guess I understand their sense of survival as the history of these two groups always starts with speech.

Did you see the right wing folks do
The same when BLM or Antifa said they wanted to kill the POTUS?
No. Case closed.

Guest


Guest
If the right has to stand by and watch the left vandalize and destroy
Cities in multiple locations, the left needs to at
Least allow the opposite to hold a peaceful demonstration of
their rights. You don't have to agree. You can dislike,
But your rights end when they (the left) decided to attack said idiotic protestors.

Ok, I get it. Black lives do not matter. This kind of succinctly takes care of the speech issue.

View user profile
Chump575 wrote:the first protest of a belief not in line with leftist viewpoints is met with violence from
the left.  Sad that many of you support violent actions as a result of a dissimilar group exercising their 1st Amendment rights.

Chump, I don't think you've read or understood the news stories on this incident.  The truth appears to me to be exactly the opposite of what you're purporting here.  The original, main demonstrating group was white nationalists, and there was a group of peaceful protesters (protesting the white nationalists), and THEY (the latter) were the ones who got plowed into by a reported right winger from Ohio.

Presuming I've understood things correctly, will you please retract and/or revise your comments accordingly, or else show me why I'm wrong?  See also your other thread on this subject.

View user profile
Chump must be a supremacist himself. If it walks like a duck...

View user profile
You know, when the history of this era is written, I want the record to show I was firmly on the side of "Fuck this fucking Nazi bullshit."

View user profile

Guest


Guest
panhandler wrote:Chump must be a supremacist himself.  If it walks like a duck...

The protest was over the removal of a Robert E. Lee statue. No panhandler, everyone has a right to free speech. What you don't have a right to do is pick a fist fight when someone has an opposing viewpoint.

I dunno man I feel like we heard all the Nazi arguments 80 years ago, and then we executed them for their crimes

 Why can't Trump say White Supremacist Terrorism?

Why? I'll tell you why...
Too many syllables.

View user profile

Guest


Guest
polecat wrote:I dunno man I feel like we heard all the Nazi arguments 80 years ago, and then we executed them for their crimes

 Why can't Trump say White Supremacist Terrorism?

Why? I'll tell you why...
Too many syllables.

nice spin. Show us repeatedly where white supremacists have been terrorizing people? Trump did condemn the violence.... immediately....unlike the last guy who was the current occupant of White House. There is an investigation started by the DOJ, which again from the last current occupant of the White House was never done in any instance unless it was the IRS investigating the Tea Party.

Shout out to all the brave folks who fought in World War II, watchin' Americans give Nazi salutes in 2017.

View user profile
Chump575 wrote:
polecat wrote:I dunno man I feel like we heard all the Nazi arguments 80 years ago, and then we executed them for their crimes

 Why can't Trump say White Supremacist Terrorism?

Why? I'll tell you why...
Too many syllables.

nice spin. Show us repeatedly where white supremacists have been terrorizing people?  Trump did condemn the violence.... immediately....unlike the last guy who was the current occupant of White House. There is an investigation started by the DOJ, which again from the last current occupant of the White House was never done in any instance unless it was the IRS investigating the Tea Party.


Trumps thoughts on:
Obama - disaster
Paris - shithole
White House - dump
Boy Scouts - liars
Neo-Nazi rally - many sides to issue

View user profile
Show us repeatedly where white supremacists have been terrorizing people?

I know the sock routine gets boring, but if you are going to argue with yourself.....please try to up your game. I expect better.

View user profile
nice spin. Show us repeatedly where white supremacists have been terrorizing people?

So tell me what it is they do? Do they spend their time building houses for Habitat for Humanity?
Do they volunteer in retirement homes?
Do they bake cakes and hold Raffles and then donate the money to St Jude's Hospital?
Do they fly in there free jet to one of their golf resorts every weekend and then not golf and take calls and meetings?
Please tell me about all the great things this fine organization does.

View user profile

Guest


Guest
polecat wrote:nice spin. Show us repeatedly where white supremacists have been terrorizing people?

So tell me what it is they do? Do they spend their time building houses for Habitat for Humanity?
Do they volunteer in retirement homes?
Do they bake cakes and hold Raffles and then donate the money to St Jude's Hospital?
Do they fly in there free jet to one of their golf resorts every weekend and then not golf and take calls and meetings?
Please tell me about all the great things this fine organization does.

I'm not defending them. I am defending their right to speak and not be subjected to violence. Let me know when BLM, Antifa and Occupy Democrats start participating in the list you created. The left seems to think that violence is OK if they are doing it against things they don't believe in or are against. That is not what this nation was founded on.

A premeditated race riot is not free speech.

View user profile

Guest


Guest
Sal wrote:A premeditated race riot is not free speech.

You mean a premeditated race riot by the opposition. If Antifa and the like don't show up and ignore them, there is no problem.

Chump575 wrote:
Sal wrote:A premeditated race riot is not free speech.

You mean a premeditated race riot by the opposition.  If Antifa and the like don't show up and ignore them, there is no problem.



Pathetic little coward is no liberal. You can see the video here:

http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/12/charlottesville-driver-plowed-into-crowd-booked-murder/

View user profile

Guest


Guest
I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Voltaire

panhandler wrote:Chump must be a supremacist himself.  If it walks like a duck...




Or talks like a quack.

View user profile
polecat wrote:You know, when the history of this era is written, I want the record to show I was firmly on the side of "Fuck this fucking Nazi bullshit."





A good side to be on.

View user profile
Chump575 wrote:
panhandler wrote:Chump must be a supremacist himself.  If it walks like a duck...

The protest was over the removal of a Robert E. Lee statue. No panhandler, everyone has a right to free speech. What you don't have a right to do is pick a fist fight when someone has an opposing viewpoint.


View user profile
You've been banned Piss dog. How many times are you gonna come on here w/ different socks spewing your shit? You're sick man. Go on down to the VFW and spout that shit. Nobody cares here.

View user profile
Floridatexan wrote:
Chump575 wrote:
Sal wrote:A premeditated race riot is not free speech.

You mean a premeditated race riot by the opposition.  If Antifa and the like don't show up and ignore them, there is no problem.



Pathetic little coward is no liberal.  You can see the video here:

http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/12/charlottesville-driver-plowed-into-crowd-booked-murder/

Chump knows that perfectly well by now, FT, but you won't find him retracting his misguided comments from when he initiated this thread on an entirely mistaken premise. Easy to throw barbs; not so easy to admit when one is wrong.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum