This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

N. Korea a real threat, or are we being lied to??

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Read the following article and make up your own mind!

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/47589.htm

View user profile
NK is an excuse for tRump to show he's tough and protecting us from evil.
Imaginary as that might be.

View user profile
What isn't new in Washington DC politics, is for a president facing a nasty scandal to deflect attention via war threats.

Is this what's really behind the N. Korean fiasco?

View user profile
Ya... the fat little psycho with nuclear tipped ballistic missiles is a Trump construct... lol.

#impeachtoday

View user profile
panhandler wrote:NK is an excuse for tRump to show he's tough and protecting us from evil.
Imaginary as that might be.


LOL....Did President Trump make a deal with the psychopathic Kim Jung? Did he make him threaten Guam?

View user profile
The problem is the Military Industrial Complex which Ike faced as the Korean war cooled down had become a threat which he warned the American people. We immediately replace the French Colonial regime in South Viet Nam, and ten years later we have 50k plus dead Americans and a million dead Vietnamese. No truce and withdrawal from Korea because it would be seen as losing face, as Korean and Japanese companies without paying for their full defense dumped products in the American markets below cost as factory after factory closed.

We then fight a war in the Middle East to protect the corrupt Saudi regime and Western Oil interests as MIC printed money as not too much later we were in a 16 year war which killed millions of innocents, and the problem in Korea is North Korea. The problem in Korea is an antiquated strategic plan for defending American interests. Anybody who thinks killing millions to stop the Russians and Chinese from creating another nuclear nation in this world is as boneheaded stupid as our policies and military deployments have been for fifty years.

The Chinese warned us in the Korean War to stop our advances on the Peninsula and in our arrogance we ignored the same. The Chinese have told us not to provoke war, and although there is no monolithic communist threat, our aggressive actions in this region are going to create a formidable alliance against America which has dire consequences which have been totally avoidable with learned and educated leadership. We are playing Russian Roulette with four bullets in the chamber where there will be no winner.

Where is Ronald Reagan where we need a common sense cut and run. Negotiate a peace which involves removing the threat from Korea to the North Koreans and Chinese. Now is the perfect time because South Koreans do not want their children sacrificed in some kind of sophomoric macho game of chicken.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:The problem is the Military Industrial Complex which Ike faced as the Korean war cooled down had become a threat which he warned the American people.  We immediately replace the French Colonial regime in South Viet Nam, and ten years later we have 50k plus dead Americans and a million dead Vietnamese.  No truce and withdrawal from Korea because it would be seen as losing face, as Korean and Japanese companies without paying for their full defense dumped products in the American markets below cost as factory after factory closed.

We then fight a war in the Middle East to protect the corrupt Saudi regime and Western Oil interests as MIC printed money as not too much later we were in a 16 year war which killed millions of innocents, and the problem in Korea is North Korea.   The problem in Korea is an antiquated strategic plan for defending American interests.   Anybody who thinks killing millions to stop the Russians and Chinese from creating another nuclear nation in this world is as boneheaded stupid as our policies and military deployments have been for fifty years.

The Chinese warned us in the Korean War to stop our advances on the Peninsula and in our arrogance we ignored the same.   The Chinese have told us not to provoke war, and although there is no monolithic communist threat, our aggressive actions in this region are going to create a formidable alliance against America which has dire consequences which have been totally avoidable with learned and educated leadership.   We are playing Russian Roulette with four bullets in the chamber where there will be no winner.

Where is Ronald Reagan where we need a common sense cut and run.  Negotiate a peace which involves removing the threat from Korea to the North Koreans and Chinese.   Now is the perfect time because South Koreans do not want their children sacrificed in some kind of sophomoric macho game of chicken.

Now is the perfect time because South Koreans do not want their children sacrificed in some kind of sophomoric macho game of chicken.

The South Koreans told you this?

The Koreas are not at peace. How would you remove the threat?

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:The problem is the Military Industrial Complex which Ike faced as the Korean war cooled down had become a threat which he warned the American people.  We immediately replace the French Colonial regime in South Viet Nam, and ten years later we have 50k plus dead Americans and a million dead Vietnamese.  No truce and withdrawal from Korea because it would be seen as losing face, as Korean and Japanese companies without paying for their full defense dumped products in the American markets below cost as factory after factory closed.

We then fight a war in the Middle East to protect the corrupt Saudi regime and Western Oil interests as MIC printed money as not too much later we were in a 16 year war which killed millions of innocents, and the problem in Korea is North Korea.   The problem in Korea is an antiquated strategic plan for defending American interests.   Anybody who thinks killing millions to stop the Russians and Chinese from creating another nuclear nation in this world is as boneheaded stupid as our policies and military deployments have been for fifty years.

The Chinese warned us in the Korean War to stop our advances on the Peninsula and in our arrogance we ignored the same.   The Chinese have told us not to provoke war, and although there is no monolithic communist threat, our aggressive actions in this region are going to create a formidable alliance against America which has dire consequences which have been totally avoidable with learned and educated leadership.   We are playing Russian Roulette with four bullets in the chamber where there will be no winner.

Where is Ronald Reagan where we need a common sense cut and run.  Negotiate a peace which involves removing the threat from Korea to the North Koreans and Chinese.   Now is the perfect time because South Koreans do not want their children sacrificed in some kind of sophomoric macho game of chicken.

To hell with Ronald Reagan. He did serious damage to our republic and walked away from it unscathed.

View user profile
Joanimaroni wrote:
2seaoat wrote:The problem is the Military Industrial Complex which Ike faced as the Korean war cooled down had become a threat which he warned the American people.  We immediately replace the French Colonial regime in South Viet Nam, and ten years later we have 50k plus dead Americans and a million dead Vietnamese.  No truce and withdrawal from Korea because it would be seen as losing face, as Korean and Japanese companies without paying for their full defense dumped products in the American markets below cost as factory after factory closed.

We then fight a war in the Middle East to protect the corrupt Saudi regime and Western Oil interests as MIC printed money as not too much later we were in a 16 year war which killed millions of innocents, and the problem in Korea is North Korea.   The problem in Korea is an antiquated strategic plan for defending American interests.   Anybody who thinks killing millions to stop the Russians and Chinese from creating another nuclear nation in this world is as boneheaded stupid as our policies and military deployments have been for fifty years.

The Chinese warned us in the Korean War to stop our advances on the Peninsula and in our arrogance we ignored the same.   The Chinese have told us not to provoke war, and although there is no monolithic communist threat, our aggressive actions in this region are going to create a formidable alliance against America which has dire consequences which have been totally avoidable with learned and educated leadership.   We are playing Russian Roulette with four bullets in the chamber where there will be no winner.

Where is Ronald Reagan where we need a common sense cut and run.  Negotiate a peace which involves removing the threat from Korea to the North Koreans and Chinese.   Now is the perfect time because South Koreans do not want their children sacrificed in some kind of sophomoric macho game of chicken.

Now is the perfect time because South Koreans do not want their children sacrificed in some kind of sophomoric macho game of chicken.

The South Koreans told you this?

The Koreas are not at peace. How would you remove the threat?

What has driven Kim Jong Un to the brink of nuclear war? We've threatened N. Korea since 1954. What the black prince of N. Korea wants is to survive ... and that's all he wants. If we had simply let him be he would have had no need of nuclear weapons. We are and have been his biggest threat. How would I remove the threat? Offer him a guarantee of no first strike if he stands down. Bada bock, badda boom.

View user profile
The South Koreans told you this?

The Koreas are not at peace. How would you remove the threat?



Vice news on HBO did a Korean special last week and talked to protestors who by the most recent poll do not want the defensive missile system in their country by almost 70% because it only moves them closer to war where Seoul is an artillery target with caves which hide the same from any kind of immediate neutralizing. The South Korean people can defend themselves. We should end the Korean war and withdraw. We should reconfigure our defensive positions and not project offensive capability in the region. It has always been seen as a threat. There is no military option for America, and the South Koreans do not want to be drawn into a holocaust because America is worried about a nuclear deterrent by North Korea.

I believe we are the only threat in Southeast Asia, and have been for over sixty years. It is simple. Declare the war over, let the Chinese man a ten mile DMZ with other United Nations peacekeepers, and get America out of Korea. We are foreign invaders. We are the threat.

View user profile
“Venezuela is not very far away and the people are suffering and they’re dying,” Mr. Trump said. “We have many options for Venezuela, including a possible military option if necessary.”

Too funny......he is now going to beat up a third world country with minimal military.....can you say Granada........maybe we can give out some medal of honor awards for the courageous military campaign at Angel falls.....

View user profile
Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
2seaoat wrote:The problem is the Military Industrial Complex which Ike faced as the Korean war cooled down had become a threat which he warned the American people.  We immediately replace the French Colonial regime in South Viet Nam, and ten years later we have 50k plus dead Americans and a million dead Vietnamese.  No truce and withdrawal from Korea because it would be seen as losing face, as Korean and Japanese companies without paying for their full defense dumped products in the American markets below cost as factory after factory closed.

We then fight a war in the Middle East to protect the corrupt Saudi regime and Western Oil interests as MIC printed money as not too much later we were in a 16 year war which killed millions of innocents, and the problem in Korea is North Korea.   The problem in Korea is an antiquated strategic plan for defending American interests.   Anybody who thinks killing millions to stop the Russians and Chinese from creating another nuclear nation in this world is as boneheaded stupid as our policies and military deployments have been for fifty years.

The Chinese warned us in the Korean War to stop our advances on the Peninsula and in our arrogance we ignored the same.   The Chinese have told us not to provoke war, and although there is no monolithic communist threat, our aggressive actions in this region are going to create a formidable alliance against America which has dire consequences which have been totally avoidable with learned and educated leadership.   We are playing Russian Roulette with four bullets in the chamber where there will be no winner.

Where is Ronald Reagan where we need a common sense cut and run.  Negotiate a peace which involves removing the threat from Korea to the North Koreans and Chinese.   Now is the perfect time because South Koreans do not want their children sacrificed in some kind of sophomoric macho game of chicken.

Now is the perfect time because South Koreans do not want their children sacrificed in some kind of sophomoric macho game of chicken.

The South Koreans told you this?

The Koreas are not at peace. How would you remove the threat?

What has driven Kim Jong Un to the brink of nuclear war?  We've threatened N. Korea since 1954.  What the black prince of N. Korea wants is to survive ... and that's all he wants.  If we had simply let him be he would have had no need of nuclear weapons.  We are and have been his biggest threat.  How would I remove the threat?  Offer him a guarantee of no first strike if he stands down.  Bada bock, badda boom.  

He wants power, control, and to be feared. He does not want to just be an ordinary survivor. He plays with his weapons and makes threats...he wants a show down. He believes his own propaganda.

View user profile
Joanimaroni wrote:
He wants power, control, and to be feared. He does not want to just be an ordinary survivor. He plays with his weapons and makes threats...he wants a show down. He believes his own propaganda.

Are you talking about Trump or Kim?

View user profile
North Korea is a militarized society which our forefathers warned us of the tyranny of standing armies. We are marching down the same path where paranoia serves those vested with power, and everybody is our enemy which requires a military solution. We as a nation have lost our moral compass, and are risking millions of lives of innocent people to keep this militarized society. Liberty and justice requires this great nation to throw the chains of tyranny aside and reduce our military and our aggression all over the globe. It is simple. Let us return to our forefather's vision of a democracy with liberty and justice for all. It simply is time to reduce our military.

View user profile
Joanimaroni wrote:He wants power, control, and to be feared. He does not want to just be an ordinary survivor. He plays with his weapons and makes threats...he wants a show down. He believes his own propaganda.

He told you all this?

View user profile
RealLindaL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:He wants power, control, and to be feared. He does not want to just be an ordinary survivor. He plays with his weapons and makes threats...he wants a show down. He believes his own propaganda.

He told you all this?

Yes, he called me months ago. We had a very long conversation for such a short man.

View user profile
Joanimaroni wrote: We had a very long conversation for such a short man.

Are you trying to say you went down on him?

View user profile
Deus X wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote: We had a very long conversation for such a short man.

Are you trying to say you went down on him?

I'll leave that to you.....

BTW....how many names are you going to use?

View user profile
Joanimaroni wrote:BTW....how many names are you going to use?

How come you never asked that question of your banned little acolyte and suckbuddy Pdawg?

You're the WORST moderator EVER!

View user profile
Deus X wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:BTW....how many names are you going to use?

How come you never asked that question of your banned little acolyte and suckbuddy Pdawg?

You're the WORST moderator EVER!

Come on Bill. Get a grip....stay on topic without introducing your nastiness. One day you need to grow up and act like a man.

View user profile
I was looking for a list of threats issued by NK over the years. Maddow recounted several other occurrences nearly exactly like what we have been seeing in the past few days. It seems this is not the first or even second time North Korea has threatened Guam and mainland US.

What is different this time is the knee jerk reaction of a president and attending news media in general to fail to understand the historical context of the threats. They are both acting as if this is something unique. Okay, so perhaps the threat of missiles now armed with nuclear warheads (remember only ONE intelligence agency has come to that conclusion) may be a new spin on an old story.

Here is part of an article that rather painlessly recounts the creation of the two Koreas from its previous existence as a former colony of Japan.


1948 – Two Koreas are born
In the early 20th century, Korea was a colony of Imperial Japan. After World War II ended, the Soviet Union and the United States agreed to divide liberated Korea into two halves, split at the 38th parallel. The division was supposed to be temporary, but Cold War tensions made agreeing to a new unified Korean state impossible. Instead, the United States established a pro-Western dictatorship in the south, under Syngman Rhee. The Soviets created their own communist regime in the north, led by a former anti-Japanese guerrilla fighter, Kim Il-sung.

Kim Il-sung, the "Great Leader" (1948-1994)
Kim Il-sung attempted to solve the problem of Korean disunity by invading South Korea. His June 1950 surprise attack came close to succeeding, but American reinforcements stopped his advance. Three years of grinding warfare ended with the border between the two Koreas almost back where it started. There was no peace treaty for the Korean War, merely a temporary cease-fire, which has been in effect for 64 years. The "demilitarized zone" between the two Koreas is the most militarized area on the planet, with an estimated one million North Korean troops facing 600,000 South Korean and 28,000 American troops.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/features/timeline-of-the-north-korean-nuclear-threat-w496701

View user profile
Joanimaroni wrote:Come on Bill. Get a grip....stay on topic without introducing your nastiness. One day you need to grow up and act like a man.

Something stinks whenever you post. I guess that nasty yeast infection of yours never cleared up, eh?

View user profile
Deus X wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote: We had a very long conversation for such a short man.

Are you trying to say you went down on him?




lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

View user profile
Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
2seaoat wrote:The problem is the Military Industrial Complex which Ike faced as the Korean war cooled down had become a threat which he warned the American people.  We immediately replace the French Colonial regime in South Viet Nam, and ten years later we have 50k plus dead Americans and a million dead Vietnamese.  No truce and withdrawal from Korea because it would be seen as losing face, as Korean and Japanese companies without paying for their full defense dumped products in the American markets below cost as factory after factory closed.

We then fight a war in the Middle East to protect the corrupt Saudi regime and Western Oil interests as MIC printed money as not too much later we were in a 16 year war which killed millions of innocents, and the problem in Korea is North Korea.   The problem in Korea is an antiquated strategic plan for defending American interests.   Anybody who thinks killing millions to stop the Russians and Chinese from creating another nuclear nation in this world is as boneheaded stupid as our policies and military deployments have been for fifty years.

The Chinese warned us in the Korean War to stop our advances on the Peninsula and in our arrogance we ignored the same.   The Chinese have told us not to provoke war, and although there is no monolithic communist threat, our aggressive actions in this region are going to create a formidable alliance against America which has dire consequences which have been totally avoidable with learned and educated leadership.   We are playing Russian Roulette with four bullets in the chamber where there will be no winner.

Where is Ronald Reagan where we need a common sense cut and run.  Negotiate a peace which involves removing the threat from Korea to the North Koreans and Chinese.   Now is the perfect time because South Koreans do not want their children sacrificed in some kind of sophomoric macho game of chicken.

Now is the perfect time because South Koreans do not want their children sacrificed in some kind of sophomoric macho game of chicken.

The South Koreans told you this?

The Koreas are not at peace. How would you remove the threat?

What has driven Kim Jong Un to the brink of nuclear war?  We've threatened N. Korea since 1954.  What the black prince of N. Korea wants is to survive ... and that's all he wants.  If we had simply let him be he would have had no need of nuclear weapons.  We are and have been his biggest threat.  How would I remove the threat?  Offer him a guarantee of no first strike if he stands down.  Bada bock, badda boom.  

He wants power, control, and to be feared. He does not want to just be an ordinary survivor. He plays with his weapons and makes threats...he wants a show down. He believes his own propaganda.

What he wants most of all to survive.  Do you think he doesn't know that if he goes to nuclear war with us we will annihilate him and most of his people?  Are you totally nuts Joani? Trump is grateful for this diversion from the tightening noose being tugged by Mueller. Reality.

View user profile
^^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum