This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

‘I Get Called a Russian Bot 50 Times a Day’

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

How a network of little-known Twitter “rooms” helps die-hard fans amplify Trump’s message, attack CNN, and spread #MAGA to the world.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/08/09/twitter-trump-train-maga-echo-chamber-215470

Very interesting . . . . . worth the read for sure.

View user profile
knothead wrote:How a network of little-known Twitter “rooms” helps die-hard fans amplify Trump’s message, attack CNN, and spread #MAGA to the world.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/08/09/twitter-trump-train-maga-echo-chamber-215470

Very interesting . . . . . worth the read for sure.

This is possibly one of the most significant posts I've seen on this forum. The existence of these twitter rooms is news to me and explains the data I ran across a few days ago that showed maga as the top hashtag on twitter. I had to Google maga to discover that it stood for Make America Great Again.

This whole situation is totally bizarre. It is like The Matrix plot crossed with the Manchurian Candidate. It exists in the realm of zeros and ones, a digital reality that effects the real world. It combines propaganda, echo chambers and community organizing in one, easy to access location, namely on the device of your choice. Political activism at your fingertips with tens of thousands of followers.

It makes me wonder where the Russian bots and and the brain dead Trump loving boomers in twitter rooms begins. I think they are fueling each other?

View user profile
Excellent and useful info. I run into these mindless drones on Twitter all the time, and wondered why they seemed so hard-wired into lockstep conformity. I figured it was all coming from 4chan, but, this seems a better explanation.

View user profile
othershoe1030 wrote: I had to Google maga to discover that it stood for Make America Great Again.

Well, originally it did... time and circumstance has changed it to mean "Morons Are Governing America." Smile

View user profile
zsomething wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote: I had to Google maga to discover that it stood for Make America Great Again.

Well, originally it did... time and circumstance has changed it to mean "Morons Are Governing America."  Smile

LOL, G for Groping?

View user profile
MAGA

Millionaire A$$hole Golfing Again

Fits this week again & again & again...

View user profile
polecat wrote:MAGA

Millionaire A$$hole Golfing Again

Fits this week again & again & again...

cheers

View user profile
first time to get on our forum since I posted this story . . . . . intriguing for sure!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum