This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Fire and Fury

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Fire and Fury on 8/8/2017, 4:24 pm

President Trump has all time low approval ratings and we have allowed our society to become a puppet for MIC, and now the perfect storm is brewing and sane people are asking.....how did we get here.....

View user profile

2 Re: Fire and Fury on 8/8/2017, 4:37 pm

Blame it on the voters in armpit states like Florida, Michigan, Pennsylvania and the South. It figures the slow witted dullards of these states would allow the NY sharpie to lead them around by their snouts. Where is General Sherman when he is needed?

View user profile

3 Re: Fire and Fury on 8/8/2017, 4:45 pm

Guest


Guest
God bless General Sherman!
God bless General Grant!

They should have finished the job.

4 Re: Fire and Fury on 8/8/2017, 4:48 pm

Frenger, Freddie Jr. wrote:God bless General Sherman!
God bless General Grant!

They should have finished the job.




Stop Making Sense. Laughing

View user profile

5 Re: Fire and Fury on 8/8/2017, 5:06 pm

It's one weak, willful egomaniacal idiot-child against another one. They're just daring each other at this point, wagging their micropeni and crowing about how tough they are. Trump's a fat old headcase who doesn't care about anyone in the world but himself, so he'd rather die -- and take all the rest of us with him -- than back down and be seen as a "loser." And Kim is a dictator whose power lies entirely in his defiance. He can't afford to appear weak, or he'll face revolt.

And we all get to sit between 'em, and die for their sakes.

Even if we wipe out North Korea, our international standing is going to be toast. We'll be viewed as as crazy and irresponsible as they are, and it'll just be a matter of time before the rest of the world decides we're a danger to their safety, too. And, frankly, with this many brainwashed end-times idiots in our population, they could be right.

I wish Congress had the integrity to call an intervention at this point and bring an adult in to deal with this. The whole "let's entertain the dullards by letting them elect a reality show star" experiment has gone far enough now.





View user profile

6 Re: Fire and Fury on 8/8/2017, 5:15 pm

@SebGorka: "North Korea and the head of the North Korean Stalinist regime should not test this president."

 "should not test this president..."

Especially at math, science, economics, grammar, geography. Because he would totally fail that sh!t.

View user profile

7 Re: Fire and Fury on 8/8/2017, 5:16 pm

zsomething wrote:

I wish Congress had the integrity to call an intervention at this point and bring an adult in to deal with this.  The whole "let's entertain the dullards by letting them elect a reality show star" experiment has gone far enough now.








This is when pokeyboy pops out of his Michigan hole and squeels that you didn't say that when the other guy was in the White House. Laughing

View user profile

8 Re: Fire and Fury on 8/8/2017, 5:59 pm

You cannot qualify war in harsher terms than I will. War is cruelty, and you cannot refine it; and those who brought war into our country deserve all the curses and maledictions a people can pour out. I know I had no hand in making this war, and I know I will make more sacrifices to-day than any of you to secure peace. But you cannot have peace and a division of our country. If the United States submits to a division now, it will not stop, but will go on until we reap the fate of Mexico, I want peace, and believe it can only be reached through union and war, and I will ever conduct war with a view to perfect and early success. But, my dear sirs, when peace does come, you may call on me for anything. Then will I share with you the last cracker, and watch with you to shield your homes and families against danger from every quarter.
General Sherman

I confess, without shame, I am sick and tired of fighting—its glory is all moonshine; even success the most brilliant is over dead and mangled bodies, with the anguish and lamentations of distant families, appealing to me for sons, husbands and fathers ... tis only those who have never heard a shot, never heard the shriek and groans of the wounded and lacerated ... that cry aloud for more blood, more vengeance, more desolation.

General Sherman

God help us with President Trump who cries aloud for more blood.

We have lost our moral compass and allowed parasites and pretenders to shape this nation and as Sherman's biographer quoted.....an "appetite for warfare" that "grows as it feeds on the South". The MIC knows where their bread is buttered, and all they needed was a shyster to perfect the crime.

View user profile

9 Re: Fire and Fury on 8/8/2017, 6:36 pm

Guest


Guest


Of course, this song was popular when you were a Young Republican kissing Nixon's ass.

You're a little late to the anti-war game, you fucking hypocrite.

10 Re: Fire and Fury on 8/8/2017, 6:52 pm

Being late to the antiwar movement......too funny, like following the mob is where I have lived my life. I have no problem with war when it is the very last resort. You have me confused with somebody else. I just detest stupidity which results in innocents dying. Could care less about propping up French Colonialism, or pretending now we are not the Colonial power who is the war monger. I am particularly offended that with 10 to 1 superiority as we beat up the Grannada, Iraq, and other weak nations we think what we are doing with a drone from five thousand mile away is honorable or necessary. There is a time to fight. There is a time to engage your brain. President Trump fails to understand that North Korea is the Russian and Chinese Proxy to tip the world alliances and have us act carelessly and wreak havoc in the world. I do not think some people have a clue about Koreans......they are tough MF and it will not be a 10-1 advantage.....they will play dirty. There are answers which do not involve our expanding military. How about this counter intuitive remedy.....reduce our military, and close our imperial bases, and do the same with strength and purpose to defend this nation rather than feeding the bottom line of for profit war corporations.

View user profile

11 Re: Fire and Fury on 8/8/2017, 7:09 pm

Great....a friend's son is with the air force in Guam and he is going to visit his son this winter for three months.   We send b1 bombers over another nation's air space, do not be surprised by what will result when they use a preemptive attack against where those bombers were launched.

View user profile

12 Re: Fire and Fury on 8/8/2017, 8:15 pm

zsomething wrote:It's one weak, willful egomaniacal idiot-child against another one.  They're just daring each other at this point, wagging their micropeni and crowing about how tough they are.  Trump's a fat old headcase who doesn't care about anyone in the world but himself, so he'd rather die -- and take all the rest of us with him -- than back down and be seen as a "loser."  And Kim is a dictator whose power lies entirely in his defiance.  He can't afford to appear weak, or he'll face revolt.

And we all get to sit between 'em, and die for their sakes.

Even if we wipe out North Korea, our international standing is going to be toast.  We'll be viewed as as crazy and irresponsible as they are, and it'll just be a matter of time before the rest of the world decides we're a danger to their safety, too.  And, frankly, with this many brainwashed end-times idiots in our population, they could be right.

I wish Congress had the integrity to call an intervention at this point and bring an adult in to deal with this.  The whole "let's entertain the dullards by letting them elect a reality show star" experiment has gone far enough now.






micropeni

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

View user profile

13 Re: Fire and Fury on 8/8/2017, 9:13 pm

Guest


Guest
polecat wrote:Especially at math, science, economics, grammar, geography. Because he would totally fail that sh!t.

I get your point but what I don't understand is how a guy that seems so academically disinclined--he doesn't read and has almost no grasp of modern history--how a guy like that gets a degree from Wharton.

No matter how much money he has, Wharton isn't going to risk it's stellar reputation by letting someone graduate who hasn't done the coursework and some of the math for a business degree is fairly tough. The statistics and probability stuff is no walk in the park and Wharton may even require some advanced calculus courses. You can't fake that stuff. So, how did he do it?

14 Re: Fire and Fury on 8/8/2017, 10:11 pm

2seaoat wrote:.....how did we get here.....

View user profile

15 Re: Fire and Fury on 8/8/2017, 11:39 pm

You do think we could have stopped the development of nuclear weapons when Russia and China have been helping them?

View user profile

16 Re: Fire and Fury on 8/9/2017, 7:31 am

Yes... though it's much tougher when we have a weak sauce dem as president. Just like the Iran "deal".

It's amazing how similar they started. Wouldn't you agree?

View user profile

17 Re: Fire and Fury on 8/9/2017, 8:17 am

[quote="zsomething"]It's one weak, willful egomaniacal idiot-child against another one.  They're just daring each other at this point, wagging their micropeni and crowing about how tough they are.  Trump's a fat old headcase who doesn't care about anyone in the world but himself, so he'd rather die -- and take all the rest of us with him -- than back down and be seen as a "loser."  And Kim is a dictator whose power lies entirely in his defiance.  He can't afford to appear weak, or he'll face revolt.

And we all get to sit between 'em, and die for their sakes.

Even if we wipe out North Korea, our international standing is going to be toast.  We'll be viewed as as crazy and irresponsible as they are, and it'll just be a matter of time before the rest of the world decides we're a danger to their safety, too.  And, frankly, with this many brainwashed end-times idiots in our population, they could be right.

I wish Congress had the integrity to call an intervention at this point and bring an adult in to deal with this.  The whole "let's entertain the dullards by letting them elect a reality show star" experiment has gone far enough now.





Well said . . . .

View user profile

18 Re: Fire and Fury on 8/9/2017, 8:44 am

View user profile

19 Re: Fire and Fury on 8/9/2017, 9:51 am

PkrBum wrote:

His presentation and mental functioning has certainly deteriorated since 1999. He was much more crisp and coherent in this clip even if you do not agree with what he was saying.

I share Z's hope for an intervention of adults. It's one thing to run your mouth as a private citizen and entirely another to do so while president. Someone or a group of "someones" needs to shut down his knee jerk reactions and threats before millions pay the consequences.


View user profile

20 Re: Fire and Fury on 8/9/2017, 10:11 am

PkrBum wrote:
2seaoat wrote:.....how did we get here.....



I seem to recall there was another president between Clinton and Obama, and that was when North Korea started arming up. I forget the fella's name, Gee-Dubya something... seemed like he'd be the worst president of all time until Donald Trump showed up and said "Hold my beer..."

View user profile

21 Re: Fire and Fury on 8/9/2017, 10:49 am

zsomething wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
2seaoat wrote:.....how did we get here.....



I seem to recall there was another president between Clinton and Obama, and that was when North Korea started arming up.  I forget the fella's name, Gee-Dubya something... seemed like he'd be the worst president of all time until Donald Trump showed up and said "Hold my beer..."

Hardly....facts are such pesky things. The reality is this could be a dangerous situation with the NK freak and orange one here throwing rocks like playground bullies. Someone needs to get a grip on this situation.

1985
North Korea signs the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT).
1993
The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) demands that inspectors be given access to two nuclear waste storage sites. In response, North Korea threatens to quit the NPT but eventually opts to continue participating in the treaty.
1994
North Korea and the United States sign an agreement. Among other stipulations, North Korea pledges to freeze and eventually dismantle its old, graphite-moderated nuclear reactors in exchange for international aid to build two new light-water nuclear reactors.
2002
January 29 - US President George W. Bush labels North Korea, Iran and Iraq an "axis of evil" in his State of the Union address. "By seeking weapons of mass destruction, these regimes pose a grave and growing danger," he says.
October - The Bush Administration reveals that North Korea has admitted operating a secret nuclear weapons program in violation of the 1994 agreement.
2003
January 10 - North Korea withdraws from the NPT.
February - The United States confirms North Korea has reactivated a five-megawatt nuclear reactor at its Yongbyon facility, capable of producing plutonium for weapons.
April - Declares it has nuclear weapons.
2005
North Korea tentatively agrees to give up its entire nuclear program, including weapons. In exchange, the United States, China, Japan, Russia and South Korea say they will provide energy assistance to North Korea, as well as promote economic cooperation.
2006
July - After North Korea test fires long range missiles, the UN Security Council passes a resolution demanding that North Korea suspend the program.
October - North Korea claims to have successfully tested its first nuclear weapon. The test prompts the UN Security Council to impose a broad array of sanctions.
2007
February 13 - North Korea agrees to close its main nuclear reactor in exchange for an aid package worth $400 million.
September 30 - At six-party talks in Beijing, North Korea signs an agreement stating it will begin disabling its nuclear weapons facilities.
December 31 - North Korea misses the deadline to disable its weapons facilities by the end of the year.
2008
June 27 - North Korea destroys a water cooling tower at the Yongbyon nuclear facility.
October 11 - North Korea is removed from the US list of states that sponsor terrorism.
December - Six-party talks are held in Beijing. The talks break down over North Korea's refusal to allow international inspectors unfettered access to suspected nuclear sites.
2009
May 25 - North Korea announces it has conducted its second nuclear test.
June 12 - The UN Security Council condemns the nuclear test and imposes new sanctions.
2010
November 20 - A Stanford University professor publishes a report that North Korea has a new nuclear enrichment facility.
2011
October 24-25 - US officials meet with a North Korean delegation in Geneva, Switzerland, in an effort to restart the six-party nuclear arms talks that broke down in 2008.
2012
February 29 - The State Department announces that North Korea has agreed to a moratorium on long-range missile launches and nuclear activity at the nation's major nuclear facility in exchange for food aid.
May 24 - A spokesman for South Korea's Defense Ministry says that based on analysis of commercial satellite images at North Korea's nuclear test site, North Korea appears ready to carry out a nuclear test at any time.
2013
January 24 - North Korea's National Defense Commission says it will continue nuclear testing and long-range rocket launches in defiance of the United States. The tests and launches will feed into an "upcoming all-out action" targeting the United States, "the sworn enemy of the Korean people," the commission says.
February 12 - Conducts third nuclear test. This is the first nuclear test carried out under Kim Jong Un. Three weeks later, the United Nations orders additional sanctions in protest.
2014
March 30-31 - North Korea warns that it is prepping another nuclear test and the following day, the hostility escalates when the country fires hundreds of shells across the sea border with South Korea. In response, South Korea fires about 300 shells into North Korean waters and sends fighter jets to the border.
2015
May 6 - In an exclusive interview with CNN, the deputy director of a North Korean think tank says the country has the missile capability to strike mainland United States and would do so if the United States "forced their hand."
May 20 - North Korea says that it has the ability to miniaturize nuclear weapons, a key step toward building nuclear missiles. A US National Security Council spokesman responds that the United States does not think the North Koreans have that capability.
December 12 - North Korea state media says the country has added the hydrogen bomb to its arsenal.
2016
January 6-7 - North Korea says it has successfully conducted a hydrogen bomb test. A day after the alleged test, White House spokesman Josh Earnest says that the United States has not verified that the test was successful.
March 9 - North Korea announces that it has miniature nuclear warheads that can fit on ballistic missiles.
September 9 - North Korea claims to have detonated a nuclear warhead. According to South Korea's Meteorological Administration, the blast is estimated to have the explosive power of 10 kilotons.
2017
January 1 - In a televised address, Kim Jong Un claims that North Korea could soon test an intercontinental ballistic missile.
January 8 - During an interview on "Meet the Press," Defense Secretary Ash Carter says that the military will shoot down any North Korean missile fired at the United States or any of its allies.
January 12 - A US defense official tells CNN that the military has deployed sea-based radar equipment to track long-range missile launches by North Korea.
July 4 - North Korea claims it has conducted its first successful test of an intercontinental ballistic missile, or ICBM, that can "reach anywhere in the world."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/29/world/asia/north-korea-nuclear-timeline---fast-facts/index.html

View user profile

22 Re: Fire and Fury on 8/9/2017, 11:42 am

gatorfan wrote:
zsomething wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
2seaoat wrote:.....how did we get here.....



I seem to recall there was another president between Clinton and Obama, and that was when North Korea started arming up.  I forget the fella's name, Gee-Dubya something... seemed like he'd be the worst president of all time until Donald Trump showed up and said "Hold my beer..."

Hardly....

No, there actually was a president between Clinton and Obama! Believe it... or not! Smile


facts are such pesky things.

Ain't they, though? Bush pulled out of inspections that were part of Clinton's deal. Clinton's plan wasn't great, but Bush made it worse. But I'm not blaming him overmuch, either, really -- there's not really a good solution or "right thing to do" with a situation like North Korea. If you use force and confront them, even if they don't nuke some of our homeland, they shell our allies and kill millions, which is unacceptable. If you don't confront them, they keep arming up. Sanctions seem to be the best course of action but all that really does is slow down the inevitable, because they're going to do what they want to do. Diplomacy is the best course, but even there, they're not going to disarm because they need those weapons. Without 'em, they've got no stature.

Since the 50's we've been trying to figure out what to do with 'em, but, it's a hostage situation... there's really no good way out, just better or worse. And it's hard to say, really, which is which, because whatever we do is going to still get not-great results.

I will say that Trump's approach has been the worst yet, though. He doesn't understand lil' Kim. If provoked, Kim has to escalate things. It's an Asian "face-saving" thing, as well as a strongman-dictator thing. All that's keeping him in power is a perception that he's strong. If he lets that go, he's done... so, trying playground tactics with him is destined to get bad results, every time. Bad thing is, Trump is of the same mentality. The U.S. is powerful enough where they could afford not to do a lot of posturing... but Trump, personally, is a weak individual. He's gonna posture, regardless of how the U.S. wants to negotiate. His ego is far more important to him than the country. Hell, everything is more important to him than the country. And he doesn't have a realistic grasp of what he's doing. Nuclear war, in his mind, is just some cool explosions like Death Wish III or whatever... he doesn't understand repercussions.

The reality is this could be a dangerous situation with the NK freak and orange one here throwing rocks like playground bullies. Someone needs to get a grip on this situation.



That's true. This is that moment everybody's been fearing as he was burning his credibility with lies about the Boy Scouts or whatever. We need leadership, and there's just a void. Somebody needs to intervene. This is too big a deal to keep playing "let's see what the reality show guy will do next" games with it. We still have five living presidents, all of whom could do a much better job at handling this than Trump (yes, even Dubya, and I never thought I'd be saying that). They should step in and start driving things, let Trump go watch TV and play golf and keep out of the way.

View user profile

23 Re: Fire and Fury on 8/9/2017, 12:00 pm

zsomething wrote:It's one weak, willful egomaniacal idiot-child against another one.  They're just daring each other at this point, wagging their micropeni and crowing about how tough they are.  Trump's a fat old headcase who doesn't care about anyone in the world but himself, so he'd rather die -- and take all the rest of us with him -- than back down and be seen as a "loser."  And Kim is a dictator whose power lies entirely in his defiance.  He can't afford to appear weak, or he'll face revolt.

And we all get to sit between 'em, and die for their sakes.

Even if we wipe out North Korea, our international standing is going to be toast.  We'll be viewed as as crazy and irresponsible as they are, and it'll just be a matter of time before the rest of the world decides we're a danger to their safety, too.  And, frankly, with this many brainwashed end-times idiots in our population, they could be right.

I wish Congress had the integrity to call an intervention at this point and bring an adult in to deal with this.  The whole "let's entertain the dullards by letting them elect a reality show star" experiment has gone far enough now.


http://www.smh.com.au/environment/animals/the-loudest-monkeys-have-the-smallest-testicles-study-20151023-gkgt3k.html

View user profile

24 Re: Fire and Fury on 8/9/2017, 1:34 pm

zsomething wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
zsomething wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
2seaoat wrote:.....how did we get here.....



I seem to recall there was another president between Clinton and Obama, and that was when North Korea started arming up.  I forget the fella's name, Gee-Dubya something... seemed like he'd be the worst president of all time until Donald Trump showed up and said "Hold my beer..."

Hardly....

No, there actually was a president between Clinton and Obama!  Believe it... or not!  Smile


facts are such pesky things.

Ain't they, though?  Bush pulled out of inspections that were part of Clinton's deal.  Clinton's plan wasn't great, but Bush made it worse.  But I'm not blaming him overmuch, either, really -- there's not really a good solution or "right thing to do" with a situation like North Korea.    If you use force and confront them, even if they don't nuke some of our homeland, they shell our allies and kill millions, which is unacceptable.  If you don't confront them, they keep arming up.  Sanctions seem to be the best course of action but all that really does is slow down the inevitable, because they're going to do what they want to do.  Diplomacy is the best course, but even there, they're not going to disarm because they need those weapons.  Without 'em, they've got no stature.  

Since the 50's we've been trying to figure out what to do with 'em, but, it's a hostage situation... there's really no good way out, just better or worse.  And it's hard to say, really, which is which, because whatever we do is going to still get not-great results.

I will say that Trump's approach has been the worst yet, though.  He doesn't understand lil' Kim.  If provoked, Kim has to escalate things.  It's an Asian "face-saving" thing, as well as a strongman-dictator thing.  All that's keeping him in power is a perception that he's strong.  If he lets that go, he's done... so, trying playground tactics with him is destined to get bad results, every time.  Bad thing is, Trump is of the same mentality.  The U.S. is powerful enough where they could afford not to do a lot of posturing... but Trump, personally, is a weak individual.  He's gonna posture, regardless of how the U.S. wants to negotiate.  His ego is far more important to him than the country.  Hell, everything is more important to him than the country.  And he doesn't have a realistic grasp of what he's doing.  Nuclear war, in his mind, is just some cool explosions like Death Wish III or whatever... he doesn't understand repercussions.

The reality is this could be a dangerous situation with the NK freak and orange one here throwing rocks like playground bullies. Someone needs to get a grip on this situation.



That's true. This is that moment everybody's been fearing as he was burning his credibility with lies about the Boy Scouts or whatever.  We need leadership, and there's just a void.   Somebody needs to intervene.   This is too big a deal to keep playing "let's see what the reality show guy will do next" games with it.  We still have five living presidents, all of whom could do a much better job at handling this than Trump (yes, even Dubya, and I never thought I'd be saying that).  They should step in and start driving things, let Trump go watch TV and play golf and keep out of the way.

Please don't give Bush a pass. He set the stage by lying about Iraq (and Afghanistan), among other things.

View user profile

25 Re: Fire and Fury on 8/9/2017, 1:40 pm

Floridatexan wrote:

Please don't give Bush a pass.  He set the stage by lying about Iraq (and Afghanistan), among other things.

I'm not really giving him a pass... I'm just saying he was better than Trump. But, that's a very low bar to hurdle. I'd say the same about most farm produce. We'd really be better off with a summer squash as a president at this point, because it'd offer about the same level of leadership, and at least it'd do no harm.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum