This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

More Obama Admin Obstruction and Media Collusion Trickles Out

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

But that's ok... cause RUSSIA..!! I can't wait until you're all left sucking your thumbs.

https://aclj.org/government-corruption/doj-document-dump-to-aclj-on-clinton-lynch-meeting-comey-fbi-lied-media-collusion-spin-and-illegality

We have just obtained hundreds of pages in our ongoing investigation and federal lawsuit on former Attorney General Loretta Lynch’s tarmac meeting with former President Bill Clinton while the Department of Justice (DOJ) and FBI had an ongoing criminal investigation into Hillary Clinton’s emails. The results are shocking.

First, the Comey FBI lied to us. Last July, we sent FOIA requests to both the Comey FBI and the Lynch DOJ asking for any documents related to the Clinton Lynch plane meeting. The FBI, under the then directorship of James Comey, replied that “No records responsive to your request were located.”

The documents we received today from the Department of Justice include several emails from the FBI to DOJ officials concerning the meeting. One with the subject line “FLAG” was correspondence between FBI officials (Richard Quinn, FBI Media/Investigative Publicity, and Michael Kortan) and DOJ officials concerning “flag[ing] a story . . . about a casual, unscheduled meeting between former president Bill Clinton and the AG.” The DOJ official instructs the FBI to “let me know if you get any questions about this” and provides “[o]ur talkers [DOJ talking points] on this”. The talking points, however are redacted.

Another email to the FBI contains the subject line “security details coordinate between Loretta Lynch/Bill Clinton?”

On July 1, 2016 – just days before our FOIA request – a DOJ email chain under the subject line, “FBI just called,” indicates that the “FBI . . . is looking for guidance” in responding to media inquiries about news reports that the FBI had prevented the press from taking pictures of the Clinton Lynch meeting. The discussion then went off email to several phone calls (of which we are not able to obtain records). An hour later, Carolyn Pokomy of the Office of the Attorney General stated, “I will let Rybicki know.” Jim Rybicki was the Chief of Staff and Senior Counselor to FBI Director Jim Comey. The information that was to be provided to Rybicki is redacted.

Also of note several of the documents contain redactions that are requested “per FBI.”

It is clear that there were multiple records within the FBI responsive to our request and that discussions regarding the surreptitious meeting between then AG Lynch and the husband of the subject of an ongoing FBI criminal investigation reached the highest levels of the FBI.

However, on October 21, 2016, the Comey FBI replied to our legal demands that “No records responsive to your request were located.” This is in direct contravention to the law, and we are preparing further legal action to force the FBI to come clean and turn over ALL documents related to this matter to us in a timely manner.

Second, the hundreds of pages of (heavily redacted – more on that below) documents paint a clear picture of a DOJ in crisis mode as the news broke of Attorney General Lynch’s meeting with former President Clinton. In fact, the records appear to indicate that the Attorney General’s spin team immediately began preparing talking points for the Attorney General regarding the meeting. [Update: We have now learned that Attorney General Lynch was quickly added to the email chain under an alias: Elizabeth Carlisle.]

Third, there is clear evidence that the main stream media was colluding with the DOJ to bury the story. A Washington Post reporter, speaking of the Clinton Lynch meeting story, said, “I’m hoping I can put it to rest .” The same Washington Post reporter, interacting with the DOJ spin team, implemented specific DOJ requests to change his story to make the Attorney General appear in a more favorable light. A New York Times reporter apologetically told the Obama DOJ that he was being “pressed into service” to have to cover the story. As the story was breaking, DOJ press officials stated, “I also talked to the ABC producer, who noted that they aren’t interested, even if Fox runs with it.”

Two days after the meeting, DOJ officials in a chain of emails that includes emails to Attorney General Lynch herself stated that the media coverage of the meeting “looks like all or most are FOX” and that “CBS . . . just says a few lines about the meeting.”

Fourth, DOJ bureaucrats have redacted all the talking points, discussions of talking points, a statement on the meeting that was apparently never delivered because there was not enough media coverage on the meeting, and its substantive discussions with the FBI on the matter. They absurdly claim the “deliberative process exemption” to FOIA, which is only supposed to apply to agency rulemaking processes.

Discussions about Attorney General Lynch’s ethically questionable meeting with former President Clinton during her investigation into Hillary Clinton clearly has nothing to do with any rule making process. We will be taking these redactions back to federal court.

View user profile
Jebus Crikies on a pogo stick ...

... Pkr has latched onto Jay Sekulow's nutsack now.

Being a Trump apologist is like having eaten the monkey brains.

View user profile
It's actual emails via foia. What's been latched onto is a leftist delusion that the govt investigating itself is some sort of Justice. It's kabuki theatre... even if they pretend to chastise a few idiots of no consequence (still a double standard) there won't be anything close to what's kept you in rapture (busy).

Silly comrade.

View user profile
Trump won, get over it.

Seriously, even if all your bullshit had any merit (which is doubtful), you do realize that the people you're railing against aren't in office, right? And none of this has anything to do with you being a complete fucking hypocrite about holding Trump accountable for anything.

View user profile
Me? A "fucking hypocrite"? Lmao... you could only be less self-aware it you were in a coma. If they couldn't hold ANYONE accountable under Obama even tho it was completely obvious ( except to leftist hypocrites) there is no accountability. I want ALL govt employees held accountable and transparent... I've said it a thousand times... even advocating the striping of certain civil liberties. It's morons like you that only want the other team held accountable. What's that called again? Actually... hypocrite isn't the best descriptor... that suggests a conscious decision. It's really more of a psychological condition with leftists.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:Me? A "fucking hypocrite"?

Yeah, YOU. A major fucking hypocrite. One of the biggest I ever have to deal with... and I go to a lot of sites. You give yourself credit that you simply have not earned.


Lmao...

"LMAO" isn't gonna save you, spaz.

you could only be less self-aware it you were in a coma.

And yet I'm still fairly certain I could beat you at Jeopardy.


If they couldn't hold ANYONE accountable under Obama even tho it was completely obvious ( except to leftist hypocrites) there is no accountability.

You believe a lot of stuff. But you're wrong about damn near all of it.


I want ALL govt employees held accountable and transparent...

Oh, the fucking HELL you do! You defend every crooked motherfucker on the planet as long as they're Republican! You vigorously defend every damn thing Trump does, and you're not even curious about the Russian interference in the election... because it's your guy! You'll happily sell out this country to a hostile foreign power as long as it benefits your stupid goddamned party!

You aren't about anything except trying to piss off "liberals"... which is pretty much anybody who doesn't agree in lock-step with you. You're not about discussions, you're just about poking with a stick. My mistake was in ever trying to treat you like anything else... and I won't make that mistake again.

I mean, look at you. Your picture's a crying baby that's supposed to be us (which, ironically, has made me associate you with your picture... and that's turned out to be pretty accurate). Your sig-line is a swipe at SJW's (which I don't think anybody here even is, particularly). You sign off with "comrades" all the time, which is especially fucking ironic given that you're one of the only people here giving Russia a pass. You really aren't about anything else but that.

Don't feed me this "I want the government held accountable and transparent" stuff until you back it up. Your credit's no good with me.


I've said it a thousand times...

And you haven't had the integrity to say it a single one of those times! Shut up and walk the walk if you want any credit. Show, don't tell.


even advocating the striping of certain civil liberties.

You're an authoritarian. Civil liberties offend you, anyway. You want to live with a boot on your neck. It's the only way you're comfortable. You'd give up your right to oxygen if Trump wanted you to. You suck up his spit.


It's morons like you that only want the other team held accountable.

When they're in office, then that'd be worth doing. They're not in office... and a lot of what you want them held accountable for is FOX News fantasies that aren't the truth. What you want me to do, rail to see Obama's birth certificate? Your answer to anything about Trump is always "Well, Obama... " or "But Hillary." Who gives a shit at this point? Obama's time is over, and Hillary never got hers, so... that's settled. Hate 'em all you want, but they're not making policy. And even if both of 'em were ax murderers it doesn't excuse a damn thing that Trump's doing. That's what you don't seem to get.

Your standard for accountability is "Obama should go to hell if he litters," while "Trump should get a free pass for letting Putin meddle." You act as if the infractions of the two are in any way equal. You're getting conned and you accept it because you really, really hate the other side. That's dumb.

And if "moron" constitutes someone who only wants the other team held accountable, congratulations, you're in the club.


What's that called again? Actually... hypocrite isn't the best descriptor... that suggests a conscious decision. It's really more of a psychological condition with leftists.

You talking about anyone else's psychological conditions is beyond hilarious.


View user profile

https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2017/06/meet-jay-sekulow-one-of-trumps-key-lawyers-and-the.html

Meet Jay Sekulow: One of Trump's Key Lawyers and the Inventor of Right-Wing Misinformation

By Darby McNally | June 22, 2017 | 2:11pm
Photo by Rick Diamond/Getty

The American Center for Law and Justice is basically the opposite of the American Civil Liberties Union; for every step the ACLU takes forward, the ACLJ pulls them two steps back. If ACLU executive director Anthony Romero is Mufasa, Jay Sekulow is a less cool and way less cunning Scar who happens to be in a shitty rock band with the ex-lead singer of Kansas. The ACLJ perpetuates a falsity that straight, white Christians are under attack and need protecting, and they’ve made a killing doing it.

So why does Sekulow, a Jewish Brooklynite, care so much about rural American Christian life? Hint: he doesn’t. Whenever a guy in a suit is really passionate about something that doesn’t affect him, you can bet there’s a paper trail linking him to other motives. In Sekulow’s case, the ACLJ provides an outlet for him to make money by offering his legal services to those who are “persecuted” for their “beliefs” (i.e., racism, Islamaphobia, homophobia, etc.) Remember those videos that “proved” Planned Parenthood were selling baby parts? The ACLJ represented the Center for Medical Progress—the group that masterminded the clips—in a legal battle, citing a violation of freedom of speech. It was this legal battle that led Olivia Nuzzi, a reporter for The Daily Beast, on a path to expose their moneymaking tactics.

In her piece “How to Get Rich Suing for Jesus; she delves into the ACLJ and its relation to Christian Advocates Serving Evangelicalism (CASE), another charity founded by Sekulow, using tax returns. Inspection of the returns unveils that the two charities funnel money into Sekulow’s endeavors. They also are both filed under “American Center for Law and Justice” and share a website. Both groups’ finances are handled by an 11-person board on which Sekulow and his brother are members, allowing them to siphon money out of the organizations that get richer by winning expensive cases.

The key to keeping Sekulow’s pockets full is keeping the far right angry about things that the ACLJ claims is threatening their way of life. A glance at the petitions on the ACLJ website—which accumulate hundreds of thousands of signatures each—confirms that “advocating for human rights” is code for “preying on rural America’s sense of abandonment in a scientific age.” Petitions include: “Don’t Force Us to Pay to Murder Babies; “Stop Islamic Indoctrination in Schools; and “Stop Funding President Obama’s Illegal Executive Actions; which, at this point in the Trump presidency, is painfully ironic.

All joking aside, let’s break down these petitions for their absurdities. “Don’t Force Us to Pay to Murder Babies,” besides just being poorly worded to target people who don’t understand science, is a pro-life petition to persuade congressmen to vote against funding Planned Parenthood. Right off the bat, the petition’s elevator pitch is factually incorrect, claiming “one million babies” are “murdered” each year in the United States. Assuming they mean one million abortions occur each year, they’re off by at least 300,000. According to the CDC’s most recent records, a little over 644,000 abortions took place in 2013, which is a 20 percent decrease from 2004’s stats. “Stop Islamic Indoctrination in Schools” is based on a falsity that Tennessee students were forced to write “Allah is the only God” and recite the “Islamic conversion creed.” Snopes was quick to shoot that one down; still, after debunking it in full, the petition remains on the site. The petition to stop Obama’s “illegal executive actions” implies that he “attacked” the Constitution during his presidency, and we’re still not sure what exactly its purpose is other than to rile up people who hate Obama.

As referenced earlier, Islamaphobia is a popular theme in the organization, whose supporters have little to no understanding of the religion or ISIS’s noninvolvement in it. There is literally a petition on the site to “Defeat & Destroy ISIS,” as if the government is waiting for a written request to attempt to stop the terror group. In 2010, the ACLJ took matters into their own hands when they insisted that the DOJ investigate the Congressional Muslim Staffer Association’s weekly Capitol Hill prayer session due to their fear of “Islamic extremism” Thank goodness someone is vigilantly protecting D.C. from Muslims who just want to say a prayer and go home to watch Scandal like everyone else. Next time someone you know is up in arms about Obama and his undocumented gay lover (who’s a member of ISIS) murdering babies with American taxpayer dollars, tell them to Google it and stay off of the ACLJ website, because it definitely isn’t fucking happening.

Now that you know all about Jay Sekulow, let this marinate for a second: one of Trump’s key lawyers is the architect of the modern idea that Democrats want to destroy white, Christian America and input Sharia Law. We couldn’t have written the White House’s current cast of characters any better. Unless, of course, we were the writers for The Simpsons.

*******

Sekulow and Trump are a perfect fit...2 con men who made a fortune screwing other people for profit. Not to mention that they should be sued for copyright infringement.



View user profile
Floridatexan wrote:
https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2017/06/meet-jay-sekulow-one-of-trumps-key-lawyers-and-the.html

Meet Jay Sekulow: One of Trump's Key Lawyers and the Inventor of Right-Wing Misinformation

By Darby McNally  |  June 22, 2017  |  2:11pm
Photo by Rick Diamond/Getty

The American Center for Law and Justice is basically the opposite of the American Civil Liberties Union; for every step the ACLU takes forward, the ACLJ pulls them two steps back. If ACLU executive director Anthony Romero is Mufasa, Jay Sekulow is a less cool and way less cunning Scar who happens to be in a shitty rock band with the ex-lead singer of Kansas. The ACLJ perpetuates a falsity that straight, white Christians are under attack and need protecting, and they’ve made a killing doing it.

So why does Sekulow, a Jewish Brooklynite, care so much about rural American Christian life? Hint: he doesn’t. Whenever a guy in a suit is really passionate about something that doesn’t affect him, you can bet there’s a paper trail linking him to other motives. In Sekulow’s case, the ACLJ provides an outlet for him to make money by offering his legal services to those who are “persecuted” for their “beliefs” (i.e., racism, Islamaphobia, homophobia, etc.) Remember those videos that “proved” Planned Parenthood were selling baby parts? The ACLJ represented the Center for Medical Progress—the group that masterminded the clips—in a legal battle, citing a violation of freedom of speech. It was this legal battle that led Olivia Nuzzi, a reporter for The Daily Beast, on a path to expose their moneymaking tactics.

In her piece “How to Get Rich Suing for Jesus; she delves into the ACLJ and its relation to Christian Advocates Serving Evangelicalism (CASE), another charity founded by Sekulow, using tax returns. Inspection of the returns unveils that the two charities funnel money into Sekulow’s endeavors. They also are both filed under “American Center for Law and Justice” and share a website. Both groups’ finances are handled by an 11-person board on which Sekulow and his brother are members, allowing them to siphon money out of the organizations that get richer by winning expensive cases.

The key to keeping Sekulow’s pockets full is keeping the far right angry about things that the ACLJ claims is threatening their way of life. A glance at the petitions on the ACLJ website—which accumulate hundreds of thousands of signatures each—confirms that “advocating for human rights” is code for “preying on rural America’s sense of abandonment in a scientific age.” Petitions include: “Don’t Force Us to Pay to Murder Babies; “Stop Islamic Indoctrination in Schools; and “Stop Funding President Obama’s Illegal Executive Actions; which, at this point in the Trump presidency, is painfully ironic.

All joking aside, let’s break down these petitions for their absurdities. “Don’t Force Us to Pay to Murder Babies,” besides just being poorly worded to target people who don’t understand science, is a pro-life petition to persuade congressmen to vote against funding Planned Parenthood. Right off the bat, the petition’s elevator pitch is factually incorrect, claiming “one million babies” are “murdered” each year in the United States. Assuming they mean one million abortions occur each year, they’re off by at least 300,000. According to the CDC’s most recent records, a little over 644,000 abortions took place in 2013, which is a 20 percent decrease from 2004’s stats. “Stop Islamic Indoctrination in Schools” is based on a falsity that Tennessee students were forced to write “Allah is the only God” and recite the “Islamic conversion creed.” Snopes was quick to shoot that one down; still, after debunking it in full, the petition remains on the site. The petition to stop Obama’s “illegal executive actions” implies that he “attacked” the Constitution during his presidency, and we’re still not sure what exactly its purpose is other than to rile up people who hate Obama.

As referenced earlier, Islamaphobia is a popular theme in the organization, whose supporters have little to no understanding of the religion or ISIS’s noninvolvement in it. There is literally a petition on the site to “Defeat & Destroy ISIS,” as if the government is waiting for a written request to attempt to stop the terror group. In 2010, the ACLJ took matters into their own hands when they insisted that the DOJ investigate the Congressional Muslim Staffer Association’s weekly Capitol Hill prayer session due to their fear of “Islamic extremism” Thank goodness someone is vigilantly protecting D.C. from Muslims who just want to say a prayer and go home to watch Scandal like everyone else. Next time someone you know is up in arms about Obama and his undocumented gay lover (who’s a member of ISIS) murdering babies with American taxpayer dollars, tell them to Google it and stay off of the ACLJ website, because it definitely isn’t fucking happening.

Now that you know all about Jay Sekulow, let this marinate for a second: one of Trump’s key lawyers is the architect of the modern idea that Democrats want to destroy white, Christian America and input Sharia Law. We couldn’t have written the White House’s current cast of characters any better. Unless, of course, we were the writers for The Simpsons.

*******

Sekulow and Trump are a perfect fit...2 con men who made a fortune screwing other people for profit.  Not to mention that they should be sued for copyright infringement.




Yup ...

... and here comes Pkrboy with a spoon.

What a rube.

View user profile
zsomething wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Me? A "fucking hypocrite"?

Yeah, YOU.  A major fucking hypocrite.  One of the biggest I ever have to deal with... and I go to a lot of sites.  You give yourself credit that you simply have not earned.  


Lmao...

"LMAO" isn't gonna save you, spaz.  

you could only be less self-aware it you were in a coma.

And yet I'm still fairly certain I could beat you at Jeopardy.


If they couldn't hold ANYONE accountable under Obama even tho it was completely obvious ( except to leftist hypocrites) there is no accountability.

You believe a lot of stuff.  But you're wrong about damn near all of it.  


I want ALL govt employees held accountable and transparent...

Oh, the fucking HELL you do!  You defend every crooked motherfucker on the planet as long as they're Republican!   You vigorously defend every damn thing Trump does, and you're not even curious about the Russian interference in the election... because it's your guy!   You'll happily sell out this country to a hostile foreign power as long as it benefits your stupid goddamned party!

You aren't about anything except trying to piss off "liberals"... which is pretty much anybody who doesn't agree in lock-step with you.  You're not about discussions, you're just about poking with a stick.  My mistake was in ever trying to treat you like anything else... and I won't make that mistake again.

I mean, look at you.  Your picture's a crying baby that's supposed to be us (which, ironically, has made me associate you with your picture... and that's turned out to be pretty accurate).  Your sig-line is a swipe at SJW's (which I don't think anybody here even is, particularly).  You sign off with "comrades" all the time, which is especially fucking ironic given that you're one of the only people here giving Russia a pass.   You really aren't about anything else but that.

Don't feed me this "I want the government held accountable and transparent" stuff until you back it up.  Your credit's no good with me.


I've said it a thousand times...

And you haven't had the integrity to say it a single one of those times!   Shut up and walk the walk if you want any credit.   Show, don't tell.


even advocating the striping of certain civil liberties.

You're an authoritarian.  Civil liberties offend you, anyway.  You want to live with a boot on your neck.  It's the only way you're comfortable.  You'd give up your right to oxygen if Trump wanted you to.  You suck up his spit.


It's morons like you that only want the other team held accountable.

When they're in office, then that'd be worth doing.  They're not in office... and a lot of what you want them held accountable for is FOX News fantasies that aren't the truth.  What you want me to do, rail to see Obama's birth certificate?  Your answer to anything about Trump is always "Well, Obama... " or "But Hillary."   Who gives a shit at this point?  Obama's time is over, and Hillary never got hers, so... that's settled.  Hate 'em all you want, but they're not making policy.  And even if both of 'em were ax murderers it doesn't excuse a damn thing that Trump's doing.  That's what you don't seem to get.

Your standard for accountability is "Obama should go to hell if he litters," while "Trump should get a free pass for letting Putin meddle."  You act as if the infractions of the two are in any way equal.  You're getting conned and you accept it because you really, really hate the other side.  That's dumb.

And if "moron" constitutes someone who only wants the other team held accountable, congratulations, you're in the club.


What's that called again? Actually... hypocrite isn't the best descriptor... that suggests a conscious decision. It's really more of a psychological condition with leftists.

You talking about anyone else's psychological conditions is beyond hilarious.  



Wow... all that for "I know you are... but what am I? Na na na na na na".

Brilliant... lol.

One more time... these are emails discovered by our right to seek daylight in out govt. These aren't constructed... they aren't manipulated... they are the actual official fucking emails. They show Lynch literally changing her email participation to a sock... why? No clue? Doesn't matter when it's a dem? It's called willfully concealing a govt document... a crime. Oh... and the Obama WH was privy too... of course.

The reason you have no credibility is because your idea of justice is ideological. If they find something on trump... do you think I'll defend him. No... hell no. Hang the clown on the WH lawn. See how that works?

No... of course you don't... cause you're all a bunch of sheople.

View user profile
zsomething wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Me? A "fucking hypocrite"?

Yeah, YOU.  A major fucking hypocrite.  One of the biggest I ever have to deal with... and I go to a lot of sites.  You give yourself credit that you simply have not earned.  


Lmao...

"LMAO" isn't gonna save you, spaz.  

you could only be less self-aware it you were in a coma.

And yet I'm still fairly certain I could beat you at Jeopardy.


If they couldn't hold ANYONE accountable under Obama even tho it was completely obvious ( except to leftist hypocrites) there is no accountability.

You believe a lot of stuff.  But you're wrong about damn near all of it.  


I want ALL govt employees held accountable and transparent...

Oh, the fucking HELL you do!  You defend every crooked motherfucker on the planet as long as they're Republican!   You vigorously defend every damn thing Trump does, and you're not even curious about the Russian interference in the election... because it's your guy!   You'll happily sell out this country to a hostile foreign power as long as it benefits your stupid goddamned party!

You aren't about anything except trying to piss off "liberals"... which is pretty much anybody who doesn't agree in lock-step with you.  You're not about discussions, you're just about poking with a stick.  My mistake was in ever trying to treat you like anything else... and I won't make that mistake again.

I mean, look at you.  Your picture's a crying baby that's supposed to be us (which, ironically, has made me associate you with your picture... and that's turned out to be pretty accurate).  Your sig-line is a swipe at SJW's (which I don't think anybody here even is, particularly).  You sign off with "comrades" all the time, which is especially fucking ironic given that you're one of the only people here giving Russia a pass.   You really aren't about anything else but that.

Don't feed me this "I want the government held accountable and transparent" stuff until you back it up.  Your credit's no good with me.


I've said it a thousand times...

And you haven't had the integrity to say it a single one of those times!   Shut up and walk the walk if you want any credit.   Show, don't tell.


even advocating the striping of certain civil liberties.

You're an authoritarian.  Civil liberties offend you, anyway.  You want to live with a boot on your neck.  It's the only way you're comfortable.  You'd give up your right to oxygen if Trump wanted you to.  You suck up his spit.


It's morons like you that only want the other team held accountable.

When they're in office, then that'd be worth doing.  They're not in office... and a lot of what you want them held accountable for is FOX News fantasies that aren't the truth.  What you want me to do, rail to see Obama's birth certificate?  Your answer to anything about Trump is always "Well, Obama... " or "But Hillary."   Who gives a shit at this point?  Obama's time is over, and Hillary never got hers, so... that's settled.  Hate 'em all you want, but they're not making policy.  And even if both of 'em were ax murderers it doesn't excuse a damn thing that Trump's doing.  That's what you don't seem to get.

Your standard for accountability is "Obama should go to hell if he litters," while "Trump should get a free pass for letting Putin meddle."  You act as if the infractions of the two are in any way equal.  You're getting conned and you accept it because you really, really hate the other side.  That's dumb.

And if "moron" constitutes someone who only wants the other team held accountable, congratulations, you're in the club.


What's that called again? Actually... hypocrite isn't the best descriptor... that suggests a conscious decision. It's really more of a psychological condition with leftists.

You talking about anyone else's psychological conditions is beyond hilarious.

Spot on as usual, Z. cheers cheers cheers

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:

Wow... all that for "I know you are... but what am I? Na na na na na na".

Brilliant... lol.

Whatever. If that's all you get out of it, then that's all you get out of it. Rolling Eyes

One more time... these are emails discovered by our right to seek daylight in out govt. These aren't constructed... they aren't manipulated... they are the actual official fucking emails. They show Lynch literally changing her email participation to a sock... why? No clue? Doesn't matter when it's a dem? It's called willfully concealing a govt document... a crime. Oh... and the Obama WH was privy too... of course.

It's a bunch of drama over something that we don't even know the nature of. Bill Clinton (as has been the case a lot in the past several years -- frankly I think the guy's slipping mentally -- old age is a bitch) very stupidly had a conversation with Lynch. It was a dumb thing to do, no question. You assume that it was about something nefarious, because that fits your agenda. According to them, they were talking about grandchildren. Is that the truth? I don't know, and neither do you.

Realizing it looked bad, they tried to minimize it... which, one does in those situations. Neither party is completely clean in their behavior. That's politics, and it's always a dirty business. It sucks, but it's damn near unavoidable, given the hyperpartisan times we live in (and you can thank FOX News for the lion's share of that). You always assume it's dirtier when it's the other team, and you consistently make excuses for your own.

The end result of it, whatever the case may be, is that Hillary still got investigated, and Comey was instrumental in blowing the election for her with his little "October surprise," which turned out to be nothing but still did damage. Given the outcome, if Bill Clinton did try to broker something with Lynch, then he's the worst at making deals since... well, since that life-support-system-for-a-colon your simple ass just installed in the White House.

Anyway, he's not in office. Nor is Hillary. Nor is Obama. As current events go, it's a distraction, at best. I don't blame you for wanting to live in the past, given the outhouse's-basement way things are going for your party right now.

The reason you have no credibility is because your idea of justice is ideological.

Maybe, maybe not, but YOU for fuckin' goddamned sure aren't in any position to tell me, given your track record.


If they find something on trump... do you think I'll defend him.

Absolutely I do. Because you will. You've been reacting to every report against him with "Fake news!" and "comrade" this and "But Hillary...!" that and meh-meh-meh. They find stuff on him all the time and you excuse it away or try to throw up a distraction (like this thread). You'll defend that piece of shit 'til your last dying day, if, for no other reason, you think it'll piss off your opposition. And because you're desperate not to look like a fool for having elected somebody who's doing such a horrible, horrible job.


No... hell no. Hang the clown on the WH lawn. See how that works?

The fuck you say. You'll never do that. You aren't even capable of it, because doing it would involve admitting you were wrong about him, and we were right, and... that's more than you could ever handle. You'll cling to that mentally-ill circus peanut's flank like an embedded tick until they frog-march him to the Hague, and even beyond. If he sets up camps to murder his opposition, you'll apply as a guard. You hate the idea of it, but you'd be in this crowd if you were there at the time, and I have no doubt of it. Because, truth is, that's kinda where you are now. You're just in denial about what's happening here.

You like to think integrity-filled, principled things about yourself, but actions speak louder than words, and your actions say, loud and clear in Dolby and Sensurround, that you are a belly-slithering, boot-licking, authority-jock-sniffing GOP cultist and you'll do whatever they tell you, right down to the last. If they catch Trump eating a baby, you'll say, "Well, that baby needed to be eaten, and anyway, it was CGI put there by George Soros" and then you'll give us a link to Hannity and start screaming "But Obama...!"

You don't know yourself at all, do ya, asshole? Let me show you who the FUCK you are, exactly. You're the guy who voted for the guy who did this:



And you're the guy who voted for the guy who did this:



And... I could post vids all day depicting this guy's shittiness, which you knew about and still backed up. It goes on and on and on.

He's got bona-fide white supremacists in his cabinet -- Bannon, Miller, Gorka, etc. His fanbase is full of David Dukes and Richard Spencers and guys who seig heil him - and do it again and again. You cool with that? Because you're part of it. You say you're not a racist, and maybe you're not, but you're an assistant to a bunch of 'em! And, oh, there's plenty more. You okay with the guy constantly and provably lying about every-motherfucking-thing, from crowd size to calls from the Boy Scouts? Hell, the sonofawhore's got so little credibility left that I don't even believe the chocolate cake was any good at this point. Does having voted for that not embarrass the hell out of you?

And that's all just provable stuff that's already got a period at the end of it. All the other stuff, you're not even curious about. All the Russia stuff, hell, son, you've already made your mind up about that, despite all the evidence that something tricky was damn sure going on. It's right there in your silly little picture. From day one you decided that was all a scam and you still think it is, even after one of Trump's own Brylcreemed unfortunate-chinned offspring posts the e-mails himself. Now, do we know exactly the nature of what went on yet? Nope. We do know it was dirty -- trying to get dirt from a hostile foreign power -- but we don't know exactly how far it went. But from all the desperation and distraction and cover-up, it's not looking like it's gonna be anything good. At all.

But, good or bad, whatever it is, he's certainly not cleared of it. But, you've made up your mind that he has been. You defend him constantly. You laugh off any evidence that pops up. You made your conclusion beforehand and cherry-pick the evidence to try to maintain it, because what you decided at the beginning is also going to be what you conclude at the end, no matter what the investigation turns up. It's just like you decided Obama and Hillary are evil, no matter what. The same way the Republicans waited 'til January to discover, hey, the economy's pretty strong, the stock market's doing good, and job numbers are improving... but ignored eight years of progress because that worked against them. Hell, you weren't even happy when they killed Bin Ladin, were ya? Because Obama did it, and that spoiled it for you.

You'll never hold Trump accountable. Whatever they prove, you'll give him a pass.

Because you don't care. You really don't give a shit. If he did collude with the Russians, you're gonna be fine with it, because, hey, at least he beat-that-lady-I-didn't-like-and-pissed-off-the-libs. That's worth destroying Democracy for, isn't it?

You spend ZERO fucking time even questioning Trump, and ALL your time trying to re-litigate far-less-important shit that doesn't even matter at this point. Did Bill Clinton interfere in the investigation of Hillary? Probably not, but, maybe so. In either case, it helped cost her the presidency, so... punishment served, I reckon, guilty or not. That's done. But your interest in that never wanes. Your interest in what's currently going on, with the guy who actually is in office and who makes decisions concerning our fate, never starts.


No... of course you don't... cause you're all a bunch of sheople.

Sorry, what was that? I couldn't hear you through your mouthful of cud.

Now, get the obligatory "you type too much LOL" shot at me out of the way so we can watch you get back to telling us all why Trump's a great man to play golf all the time while Obama was lazy and shiftless for doing it about a tenth as often... or whatever other horseshit you were gonna shovel.

View user profile
zsomething wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Wow... all that for "I know you are... but what am I? Na na na na na na".

Brilliant... lol.

Whatever.  If that's all you get out of it, then that's all you get out of it.   Rolling Eyes

One more time... these are emails discovered by our right to seek daylight in out govt. These aren't constructed... they aren't manipulated... they are the actual official fucking emails. They show Lynch literally changing her email participation to a sock... why? No clue? Doesn't matter when it's a dem? It's called willfully concealing a govt document... a crime. Oh... and the Obama WH was privy too... of course.

It's a bunch of drama over something that we don't even know the nature of.  Bill Clinton (as has been the case a lot in the past several years -- frankly I think the guy's slipping mentally -- old age is a bitch) very stupidly had a conversation with Lynch.   It was a dumb thing to do, no question.  You assume that it was about something nefarious, because that fits your agenda.  According to them, they were talking about grandchildren.  Is that the truth?  I don't know, and neither do you.  

Realizing it looked bad, they tried to minimize it... which, one does in those situations.  Neither party is completely clean in their behavior.  That's politics, and it's always a dirty business.  It sucks, but it's damn near unavoidable, given the hyperpartisan times we live in (and you can thank FOX News for the lion's share of that).  You always assume it's dirtier when it's the other team, and you consistently make excuses for your own.

The end result of it, whatever the case may be, is that Hillary still got investigated, and Comey was instrumental in blowing the election for her with his little "October surprise," which turned out to be nothing but still did damage.   Given the outcome, if Bill Clinton did try to broker something with Lynch, then he's the worst at making deals since... well, since that life-support-system-for-a-colon your simple ass just installed in the White House.

Anyway, he's not in office.  Nor is Hillary.  Nor is Obama.  As current events go, it's a distraction, at best.  I don't blame you for wanting to live in the past, given the outhouse's-basement way things are going for your party right now.

The reason you have no credibility is because your idea of justice is ideological.

Maybe, maybe not, but YOU for fuckin' goddamned sure aren't in any position  to tell me, given your track record.


If they find something on trump... do you think I'll defend him.

Absolutely I do.  Because you will.  You've been reacting to every report against him with "Fake news!" and "comrade" this and "But Hillary...!" that and meh-meh-meh.  They find stuff on him all the time and you excuse it away or try to throw up a distraction (like this thread).   You'll defend that piece of shit 'til your last dying day, if, for no other reason, you think it'll piss off your opposition.  And because you're desperate not to look like a fool for having elected somebody who's doing such a horrible, horrible job.


No... hell no. Hang the clown on the WH lawn. See how that works?

The fuck you say.  You'll never do that.  You aren't even capable of it, because doing it would involve admitting you were wrong about him, and we were right, and... that's more than you could ever handle.  You'll cling to that mentally-ill circus peanut's flank like an embedded tick until they frog-march him to the Hague, and even beyond.  If he sets up camps to murder his opposition, you'll apply as a guard.  You hate the idea of it, but you'd be in this crowd if you were there at the time, and I have no doubt of it.  Because, truth is, that's kinda where you are now.  You're just in denial about what's happening here.

You like to think integrity-filled, principled things about yourself, but actions speak louder than words, and your actions say, loud and clear in Dolby and Sensurround, that you are a belly-slithering, boot-licking, authority-jock-sniffing GOP cultist and you'll do whatever they tell you, right down to the last.  If they catch Trump eating a baby, you'll say, "Well, that baby needed to be eaten, and anyway, it was CGI put there by George Soros" and then you'll give us a link to Hannity and start screaming "But Obama...!"

You don't know yourself at all, do ya, asshole?   Let me show you who the FUCK you are, exactly.   You're the guy who voted for the guy who did this:



And you're the guy who voted for the guy who did this:



And... I could post vids all day depicting this guy's shittiness, which you knew about and still backed up. It goes on and on and on.  

He's got bona-fide white supremacists in his cabinet -- Bannon, Miller, Gorka, etc.  His fanbase is full of David Dukes and Richard Spencers and guys who seig heil him - and do it again and again. You cool with that?  Because you're part of it.  You say you're not a racist, and maybe you're not, but you're an assistant to a bunch of 'em!   And, oh, there's plenty more.  You okay with the guy constantly and provably lying about every-motherfucking-thing, from crowd size to calls from the Boy Scouts?  Hell, the sonofawhore's got so little credibility left that I don't even believe the chocolate cake was any good at this point.  Does having voted for that not embarrass the hell out of you?  

And that's all just provable stuff that's already got a period at the end of it.  All the other stuff, you're not even curious about.  All the Russia stuff, hell, son, you've already made your mind up about that, despite all the evidence that something tricky was damn sure going on.  It's right there in your silly little picture.  From day one you decided that was all a scam and you still think it is, even after one of Trump's own Brylcreemed unfortunate-chinned offspring posts the e-mails himself.   Now, do we know exactly the nature of what went on yet?  Nope.  We do know it was dirty -- trying to get dirt from a hostile foreign power -- but we don't know exactly how far it went.   But from all the desperation and distraction and cover-up, it's not looking like it's gonna be anything good.  At all.

But, good or bad, whatever it is, he's certainly not cleared of it.   But, you've made up your mind that he has been.  You defend him constantly.  You laugh off any evidence that pops up.  You made your conclusion beforehand and cherry-pick the evidence to try to maintain it, because what you decided at the beginning is also going to be what you conclude at the end, no matter what the investigation turns up.  It's just like you decided Obama and Hillary are evil, no matter what.  The same way the Republicans waited 'til January to discover, hey, the economy's pretty strong, the stock market's doing good, and job numbers are improving... but ignored eight years of progress because that worked against them.  Hell, you weren't even happy when they killed Bin Ladin, were ya?  Because Obama did it, and that spoiled it for you.

You'll never hold Trump accountable.  Whatever they prove, you'll give him a pass.

Because you don't care.  You really don't give a shit.  If he did collude with the Russians, you're gonna be fine with it, because, hey, at least he beat-that-lady-I-didn't-like-and-pissed-off-the-libs.   That's worth destroying Democracy for, isn't it?  

You spend ZERO fucking time even questioning Trump, and ALL your time trying to re-litigate far-less-important shit that doesn't even matter at this point.  Did Bill Clinton interfere in the investigation of Hillary?   Probably not, but, maybe so.  In either case, it helped cost her the presidency, so... punishment served, I reckon, guilty or not.  That's done.  But your interest in that never wanes.  Your interest in what's currently going on, with the guy who actually is in office and who makes decisions concerning our fate, never starts.


No... of course you don't... cause you're all a bunch of sheople.

Sorry, what was that?  I couldn't hear you through your mouthful of cud.

Now, get the obligatory "you type too much LOL" shot at me out of the way so we can watch you get back to telling us all why Trump's a great man to play golf all the time while Obama was lazy and shiftless for doing it about a tenth as often... or whatever other horseshit you were gonna shovel.





Somewhere up in Heaven there is a Zdad looking down on his Zdaughter and beaming. Your dad couldn't put it better himself. So glad you keep posting here.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

View user profile
Telstar wrote:



Somewhere up in Heaven there is a Zdad looking down on his Zdaughter and beaming. Your dad couldn't put it better himself. So glad you keep posting here.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Thanks! I think you may have me confused, though... Are you meaning the poster with the Z-name who used to post here, but died before I started posting? And then his daughter came in and posted for a while? I've looked back over old threads and seen them both, and both of them seem very cool, but, unfortunately for me, I'm no relation. And, I'm male. I'm flattered by the mistake, though. Smile

View user profile
zsomething wrote:
Telstar wrote:



Somewhere up in Heaven there is a Zdad looking down on his Zdaughter and beaming. Your dad couldn't put it better himself. So glad you keep posting here.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Thanks!  I think you may have me confused, though...   Are you meaning the poster with the Z-name who used to post here, but died before I started posting?  And then his daughter came in and posted for a while?   I've looked back over old threads and seen them both, and both of them seem very cool, but, unfortunately for me, I'm no relation.  And, I'm male.  I'm flattered by the mistake, though. Smile



Sorry, big mistake on my part but thanks for the correction. Still glad you post here. Very Happy

View user profile
Telstar wrote:



Sorry, big mistake on my part but thanks for the correction. Still glad you post here. Very Happy

Thanks! I appreciate it! Smile

View user profile
Except that she's assigning things to me that are false. I didn't support trump... didn't vote for him... don't support him now. Pointing out the dem hypocrisy isn't any of those things... not even close. If they find something on him... hang him. I can't stand the clown. This investigation is how it's supposed to be done... not the side show that the Obama admin put on. He even spoke to the result while we were just learning about Hillary deleting 30k emails and destroying servers... who does that? Of course there was no special investigator... no grand jury... a total scam while y'all swallowed it whole. What a joke... lol.

View user profile
Yeah! ...

... Pkrboy's not a trump supporter ...

... he's a trump apologist ...

... BIG fucking difference.


Rolling Eyes

View user profile
zsomething wrote:
Telstar wrote:



Sorry, big mistake on my part but thanks for the correction. Still glad you post here. Very Happy

Thanks!  I appreciate it! Smile



BTW Z, pkr is the bone head that started a poll to remove the administrator and replace him with the biased moderator some years back. I guess you could say if this forum is a dog he is just an annoying flea.

View user profile
If it wasn't for @BarackObama, @realDonaldTrump would have no achievements to falsely take credit for

 Tomorrow's headline: Trump proclaims himself first black President

View user profile
It's a HOAX!
And even if it's real, it's not collusion.
And if it is collusion, it's not a crime.
And if it's a crime, OBAMA HILARY LYNCH

View user profile
HOLDER CLAPPER RICE SUNSTEIN... etc.

View user profile
HOLDER CLAPPER RICE SUNSTEIN JARRET... etc.

View user profile
HOLDER CLAPPER RICE SUNSTEIN JARRET... etc.


I have given you the benefit of the doubt that you sincerely believe crimes were committed by folks in the Obama administration including Hillary. However, you have never succinctly presented the elements of a crime which could be prosecuted under current statutes. I mean there is a Republican AG, and ample opportunity for career AG employees independent of any political influence to proceed to indict somebody who has committed a crime, yet for three years you throw out this baseless innuendo produced by the propagandist without ever even convincing yourself of what the crime is. At this point, it is obvious that you have nothing, but hollow innuendo which is neither based in fact or statute. Most people snicker at people who insist that the earth is flat, Santa is real, and the tooth fairy will give you money for a tooth. I would have much more respect for the claims of criminality if you had at least the elements of a crime correct and the applicable statute.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:Except that she's assigning things to me that are false. I didn't support trump... didn't vote for him... don't support him now. Pointing out the dem hypocrisy isn't any of those things... not even close. If they find something on him... hang him. I can't stand the clown. This investigation is how it's supposed to be done... not the side show that the Obama admin put on. He even spoke to the result while we were just learning about Hillary deleting 30k emails and destroying servers... who does that? Of course there was no special investigator... no grand jury... a total scam while y'all swallowed it whole. What a joke... lol.



Trump wasn't dumb enough for you?  I bet you voted for this guy, didn't you?









You do share alot in common with the guy.  You both regularly find yourselves at a loss for words when softball questions like "What is your opinion of..." come your way.



_________________
I approve this message.
View user profile
No... primarily because of his goofs and his vp pick.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum