This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

100 meter in London

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 100 meter in London on 8/5/2017, 4:51 pm

Gatlin USA
Coleman USA
Bolt Jamaica

Congratulations Justin, you did it.

View user profile

2 Re: 100 meter in London on 8/5/2017, 10:35 pm

Bolt if he gets serious, will still get it done.

View user profile

3 Re: 100 meter in London on 8/5/2017, 10:43 pm

2seaoat wrote:Bolt if he gets serious, will still get it done.

He said he will not race individually again. He does have a relay coming up.

View user profile

4 Re: 100 meter in London on 8/5/2017, 11:43 pm

Supposedly "retiring."

View user profile

5 Re: 100 meter in London on 8/6/2017, 12:22 pm

I had to ignore this thread because I recorded it. Wow... amazing race... I didn't even see gatlin on the outside. Bolt has been amazing... I love the way he completes as much as I admire his talent. Did y'all see him congratulating gatlin? What an amazing person and sportsman. It's been pure pleasure to have witnessed his career. Who knows... this might inspire him to keep training. Which he hates... lol.

View user profile

6 Re: 100 meter in London on 8/6/2017, 12:37 pm

PkrBum wrote:I had to ignore this thread because I recorded it. Wow... amazing race... I didn't even see gatlin on the outside. Bolt has been amazing... I love the way he completes as much as I admire his talent. Did y'all see him congratulating gatlin? What an amazing person and sportsman. It's been pure pleasure to have witnessed his career. Who knows... this might inspire him to keep training. Which he hates... lol.
Bolt was very gracious.

View user profile

7 Re: 100 meter in London on 8/6/2017, 2:55 pm

I'm also very happy for Gatlin. I was so disappointed with his ped violation... but he paid the price and preserved. That shows real character. Anybody can hold their head high when everything's going great... but that's not easy when hard times hit. That's when your true heart is revealed.

It'd be awesome to see him win Olympic gold... but he's not young anymore.

View user profile

8 Re: 100 meter in London on 8/6/2017, 5:46 pm

PkrBum wrote:I'm also very happy for Gatlin. I was so disappointed with his ped violation... but he paid the price and preserved. That shows real character. Anybody can hold their head high when everything's going great... but that's not easy when hard times hit. That's when your true heart is revealed.

It'd be awesome to see him win Olympic gold... but he's not young anymore.

He fought an up hill battle and won.

View user profile

9 Re: 100 meter in London on 8/8/2017, 9:16 pm

I was planning to share this as well.  My daughter was running track at the same time as Gatlin.  What she always told me about him...he wasn't a standout, but he kept at it long after everyone else.  I am so proud of him.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/05/sport/justin-gatlin-usain-bolt-100m-world-athletics-championships/index.html?sr=fbCNN080617justin-gatlin-usain-bolt-100m-world-athletics-championships0553PMStory

View user profile

10 Re: 100 meter in London on 8/8/2017, 10:00 pm

He worked hard. I met Justin and his mom on a connecting flight from Charlotte, years ago. Very very nice.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum