Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mueller impanels Grand Jury

+4
polecat
2seaoat
Telstar
Sal
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Mueller impanels Grand Jury - Page 2 Empty Re: Mueller impanels Grand Jury 8/4/2017, 4:11 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

Vikingwoman wrote:WTF are you talking about? Just because immunity is offered doesn't mean there is anything to be immune about. As I recall her staff testified w/o immunity. How many times do you have to be reminded there was nothing there? Did you see a grand jury impaneled?

Chief of staff Cheryl mills and four others were given immunity to testify. A grand jury was the lawful course of action. The law enforcement agency (fbi) isn't the correct panel to make the decision comey did.

This ain't rocket surgery... unless you have at least two sets of standards.

27Mueller impanels Grand Jury - Page 2 Empty Re: Mueller impanels Grand Jury 8/4/2017, 4:12 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:I hate the smell of anything that comes from Michigan, Port Huron smells the worst. Worse than the pile of Michigan manure that posts on this forum. Laughing

A refreshing comment from the "local" jackass, Telstar.

Nah I wouldn't be caught brain dead near sink holes like Gulf Breeze nor the dim witted mouth breathing sub human pigs that infest such places. Razz

28Mueller impanels Grand Jury - Page 2 Empty Re: Mueller impanels Grand Jury 8/4/2017, 4:18 pm

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:WTF are you talking about? Just because immunity is offered doesn't mean there is anything to be immune about. As I recall her staff testified w/o immunity. How many times do you have to be reminded there was nothing there? Did you see a grand jury impaneled?

Chief of staff Cheryl mills and four others were given immunity to testify. A grand jury was the lawful course of action. The law enforcement agency (fbi) isn't the correct panel to make the decision comey did.

Rocker surgery isn't starting a poll to replace an excellent administrator with a sub standard moderator but maybe it is in Michigan ace. Laughing

29Mueller impanels Grand Jury - Page 2 Empty Re: Mueller impanels Grand Jury 8/4/2017, 4:22 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:I hate the smell of anything that comes from Michigan, Port Huron smells the worst. Worse than the pile of Michigan manure that posts on this forum. Laughing

Mueller impanels Grand Jury - Page 2 Animated-witch-image-0023

30Mueller impanels Grand Jury - Page 2 Empty Re: Mueller impanels Grand Jury 8/4/2017, 4:27 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Mueller impanels Grand Jury - Page 2 Animated-witch-image-0023

Yes the queen of mean is back on her beam. Laughing

31Mueller impanels Grand Jury - Page 2 Empty Re: Mueller impanels Grand Jury 8/4/2017, 5:06 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Poor Bill....can not help but to post personal information about other people. Such a sickness from a sad lonely little man. You need to get out more.....go visit your grandkids before traveling is out.

32Mueller impanels Grand Jury - Page 2 Empty Re: Mueller impanels Grand Jury 8/4/2017, 5:23 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:Poor Bill....can not help but to post personal information about other people.  Such a sickness from a sad lonely little man.  You need to get out more.....go visit your grandkids before traveling is out.

Surely you don't think bill is still posting on this forum do you? If so it may be true what most members say about you, privately of course.

33Mueller impanels Grand Jury - Page 2 Empty Re: Mueller impanels Grand Jury 8/4/2017, 5:47 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Poor Bill....can not help but to post personal information about other people.  Such a sickness from a sad lonely little man.  You need to get out more.....go visit your grandkids before traveling is out.

Surely you don't think bill is still posting on this forum do you? If so it may be true what most members say about you, privately of course.

What other people think or say is none of my business. I couldn't care less.

What are the chances of , a narcissistic compulsive poster like Bill, riding 9ff in the sunset? Zero chances.

34Mueller impanels Grand Jury - Page 2 Empty Re: Mueller impanels Grand Jury 8/4/2017, 6:11 pm

Vikingwoman

PkrBum wrote:

Sure it was. Just like the FBI was investigating Trump Russia collusion. If they found intent then maybe they would have impaneled a jury but they didn't find any elements of a crime. Sorry that irks you but facts are facts and they cases are not equal. I'm sure you know more about the law, though. LOL!

35Mueller impanels Grand Jury - Page 2 Empty Re: Mueller impanels Grand Jury 8/5/2017, 5:38 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:

What other people think or say is none of my business. I couldn't care less.

What are the chances of , a narcissistic compulsive poster like Bill, riding 9ff in the sunset? Zero chances.

Well I'm sure bill still reads this forum he's glad he still spoils your day. Laughing

36Mueller impanels Grand Jury - Page 2 Empty Re: Mueller impanels Grand Jury 8/5/2017, 6:11 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bill is a sad POS...that can be laughed about. Karma is a bitch.....

37Mueller impanels Grand Jury - Page 2 Empty Re: Mueller impanels Grand Jury 8/6/2017, 4:28 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:Bill is a sad POS...that can be laughed about. Karma is a bitch.....

If you say so. Sure seems he infuriated a lot of people on this forum or maybe the PNJ since I can't find much from him in the back pages except for the mugshot thread. Think he posted in the early days of that other P cooter forum.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum