Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My first grade grandson just informed me.....

+4
Sal
Joanimaroni
PkrBum
2seaoat
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Vikingwoman

You just don't get it, do you Oatie? Why am I not surprised?

2seaoat

You just don't get it, do you Oatie? Why am I not surprised?

Quite to the contrary. I get where your perverse perception comes from as you always have supported wrongful actions by government agents, and where you interfered with families who ridiculed your opinion when you did your job which of course frustrated you. You have proven to be consistently wrong, so why would you not be surprised when I correct you again. By the way, since you have it all figured out, what was the intonation of the child's comment? I mean you have made things up already, tell us the same.

Vikingwoman

LOL! I supported wrongful opinions by govt. agents? Oh yeah, child abuse is a wrongful opinion in your twisted mind. I should of just left those kids w/ burnt, broken bodies in their homes so they could survive the best they could so as not to interfere w/ family customs. One thing about you Oatie, you always manage to distort whatever the subject is into something totally different from the discussion along w/ irrelevant stories to prove your point. It may be the pain pills but you've always been off in quite a few subject areas where common sense prevails. But hey, say something mean like I just don't like men. I always savor your profound analytical skills. You know like OJ was innocent.

2seaoat

Yep, your judgment is damaged. Frustrated.

Vikingwoman

Whatever FruitOats.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum