Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump: 'We’re going to win so much, you’re going to be so sick and tired of winning'

+3
Floridatexan
PkrBum
2seaoat
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Ahhhhhh Mr. President you are losing on everything.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Spam.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Trump: 'We’re going to win so much, you’re going to be so sick and tired of winning'  Trump12

polecat

polecat

No healthcare, tax breaks for the wealthy, a travel Ban, AND government funded churches

If he can just start war, it'll be GOP heaven!

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Every week multiple news outlets from BBC to Breitbart declare it to be Trump's worst week ever. The downward spiral continues. The damage to the image of the Presidency continues to be tarnished, abused, made a mockery of and debased. I did not realize how important the demeanor of the president really was until this clown took office.

I clearly remember right wing pundits whine about America loosing stature on the world stage when Obama was President. Oh for the good old days when politeness and intelligence and knowledge were in plain sight.

When will this end? Who will intervene? When will he be impeached and removed? What will it take for the House to have had enough? This administration is just absurd.

2seaoat

On the general thread I talked about taking the kids to the fair tonight and going to the rodeo. I was a rodeo fan as a kid, and we would travel through county fairs to watch rodeos. Working families enjoyed the rodeo and I was riding horses as a kid and really got into the rodeo.

What a horrible experience as this rodeo show must have been sponsored by the koch brothers because it had a half hour of bashing Washington, and then talked about we did not owe our bill of rights to lawyers and journalists, but to brave soldiers who served in Iraq.

President Trump can just announce he is winning. A Koch brother sponsorship of a message at a rodeo can feed the crowd with political messages which are simply not the truth. I honestly feel like I am living Orwell's world where doublethink is the rule. President Trump gets utterly defeated in a horrible trumpcare bill and he announces that he will not fund the individual mandate and will still repeal the ACA. I learned tonight that our founding fathers did not create the bill of rights but soldiers in Iraq gave us those rights.....Dear God when will this upside world stop. I was appalled what I saw at this fair. It looked like a convention of drug addicts and meth heads......it made Milton seem like the Hamptons. No President Trump we are not winning anywhere.

PkrBum

PkrBum

You'd probably enjoy Canadian rodeos more. Rosanne Barr is the mc and monkeys in tutus ride poodles.

2seaoat

Actually in 1973 I almost entered a bull riding rodeo in my home county. People with little or no training were getting their dicks knocked off.....and I thought it would be fun. Thankfully, my friends talked me out of it, but the truth is at that at that time I thought I was invincible......but alcohol sometimes makes your balls bigger, but my brain said......nope.....your going to get your dick knocked off, and thankfully after a vote from little seaoat we decided to pass. As we followed certain local riders who actually had a pretty good following at the local fair circuit as they would win events. Tonight those riders actually were getting points which apply to the nationals. A couple riders were champions. We almost saw a horrible accident as the safety riders could not get the horse under control and the riders head missed a fence pole by inches. You really get messed up riding and the injuries are not bs, but every bit as serious as any football injury, and does not involve thousand pound animals.

PkrBum

PkrBum

I rode several bulls... but it felt like Russian roulette.

2seaoat

I rode several bulls... but it felt like Russian roulette.

This urge to ride bulls was because we were all twenty something young guys who were drinking and thought we were strong and tough. The truth is we were not. The good bull riders were lean skinny guys who were flexible and athletic. They were like gymnast but we were more like big inflexible white guys who thought we could beat the bull. This was before the bull riding machines, and it was a short fun time one summer when I was picking mufflers from a warehouse waiting to go back to college. Our coworker did it, so we all would go to his events and he talked a few of us into it, but it was not a pretty sight.

This was the same time we would have a tackle football game without uniforms in this one park and had folks from all over come to watch us......the police on duty would line the field to watch and some off duty guys played with us. There were some broken bones and a kidney injury, but nothing major as we just let off steam and had fun. It finally just got too big and needed organization, so most of us just wandered to the next thrill, but you are right....I saw some people really get messed up by bulls.

del.capslock

del.capslock

2seaoat wrote:I rode several bulls... but it felt like Russian roulette.

This urge to ride bulls was because we were all twenty something young guys who were drinking and thought we were strong and tough.  The truth is we were not.  The good bull riders were lean skinny guys who were flexible and athletic.  They were like gymnast but we were more like big inflexible white guys who thought we could beat the bull.  This was before the bull riding machines, and it was a short fun time one summer when I was picking mufflers from a warehouse waiting to go back to college.  Our coworker did it, so we all would go to his events and he talked a few of us into it, but it was not a pretty sight.

This was the same time we would have a tackle football game without uniforms in this one park and had folks from all over come to watch us......the police on duty would line the field to watch and some off duty guys played with us.   There were some broken bones and a kidney injury, but nothing major as we just let off steam and had fun.  It finally just got too big and needed organization, so most of us just wandered to the next thrill, but you are right....I saw some people really get messed up by bulls.

This is bullshit you're just making up. Next thing you know, you're going to tell us the rodeo cowboys all wore Wrangler jeans  and they bought 'em four or five inches too long so they looked right when they were in the saddle.

Nobody's gonna believe that fairy tale.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

Telstar

Telstar

Bottom line is lots of people predicted 45 would stink on ice in January and here we are in late July and he smells even worse. Thank you for the national nightmare, Florida, Michigan, Pennsylvania and all the southern rube states.

polecat

polecat

Why is Trump not being held accountable for all of his failures, scandals and incompetence?

Mr. Trump is primarily a television personality. As such, he is judged by that standard. This means that a scandal does not call forth a response; it calls forth the desire for a bigger scandal. It just whets the appetite for a bigger scandal because a television serial has to work on that logic. It’s almost as though he has to produce these outrageous things because what else would he be doing?

I think another part of it has to do with attention span. It’s not so much a lack of outrage; people are in fact outraged. But in order for a scandal to have political logic, the outrage has to be followed by the research. It has to be followed by the investigation. It has to be followed by an official finding.

http://www.salon.com/2017/05/01/historian-timothy-snyder-its-pretty-much-inevitable-that-trump-will-try-to-stage-a-coup-and-overthrow-democracy/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum