This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Fuck the Pigs

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Fuck the Pigs on 7/29/2017, 11:12 am

Cheering brutality ...

Assholes.

A few bad apples? Hardly.


View user profile

2 Re: Fuck the Pigs on 7/29/2017, 11:28 am

The slaves militas had their purpose. When Jim Crow was the rule, the KKK and the mob had their purpose. When Jim Crow was defeated, Nixon's southern strategy and law and order got its marching orders. When the war on drugs and post 911 rapid growth of our standing army to keep the black man in his place happened, they thought the abuses were about bad apples. It is a policy choice, and its goals are obvious. It is the last stand of white privilege and make America great again is not even a dog whistle.....it is blatant.

View user profile

3 Re: Fuck the Pigs on 7/29/2017, 11:52 am


Police Chiefs Defend ‘Respect’ After Trump Appears To Endorse Brutality

The International Association of Police Chiefs sends out a timely lesson on use of force.

"Managing use of force is one of the most difficult challenges faced by law enforcement agencies. The ability of law enforcement officers to enforce the law, protect the public, and guard their own safety, the safety of innocent bystanders, and even those suspected or apprehended for criminal activity is very challenging. For these reasons, law enforcement agencies develop policies and procedures, as well as conduct extensive training, to ensure that any use of force is carefully applied and objectively reasonable considering the situation confronted by the officers.

Law enforcement officers are trained to treat all individuals, whether they are a complainant, suspect, or defendant, with dignity and respect. This is the bedrock principle behind the concepts of procedural justice and police legitimacy...."


http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/international-police-chief-association-respond-trump-brutality-speech_us_597bfc86e4b02a4ebb759b22?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=__BREAKING__%20Police%20Chiefs%20Defend%20Respect%20After%20Trump%20Appears%20To%20Endorse%20Brutality&utm_content=__BREAKING__%20Police%20Chiefs%20Defend%20Respect%20After%20Trump%20Appears%20To%20Endorse%20Brutality+CID_d01cc17fc221fef2ed55049918f5eb5c&utm_source=Email%20marketing%20software&utm_term=Read%20More&ncid=newsltushpmgnews__BREAKING__%20Police%20Chiefs%20Defend%20Respect%20After%20Trump%20Appears%20To%20Endorse%20Brutality

View user profile

4 Re: Fuck the Pigs on 7/29/2017, 12:07 pm

I have started to watch this program I think is called "live police"(I am not sure that is the actual name), but it shows live police work across the country in real time. It is awful the abuses which police are perpetrating. The Supreme Court has bluntly told law enforcement that they are training officer incorrectly on the fourth amendment. I may be the only one who misses Scalia who was on a full court press on abuses by police of the fourth amendment.

This lady is sitting in a parking lot of a hotel in the passenger side of the car waiting for a friend who is staying at the hotel to get money to repay her for gas money she had advanced. The police driving through the parking lot stop in front of this lady's car, and they demand she roll down the window and get out of the car. When she gets out of the car, the officer starts searching her purse and finds some crack.

I would have told the officer that I am waiting for my friend to bring out my gas money, and I have no reason to have a further discussion with them unless I am under arrest. As it is now, the video will allow the attorney for the lady to win a motion to suppress and the case will be dismissed. The funny thing is that there is a legal disclaimer that these folks on TV are presumed innocent, and then they say many never face criminal charges. Yet, they are showing totally improper police behavior. Citizens have an expectation of privacy in a parked vehicle on private property. The citizen never gave her consent to the search. Yet, these shows keep showing improper search and seizures which feed this police state which has thrown our the fourth amendment protections which our founding fathers knew would be the first to fall when tyranny ruled.

View user profile

5 Re: Fuck the Pigs on 7/29/2017, 12:32 pm

O. M. G. !!          He's discovered "Live PD" and now he's gonna use every segment of every episode to inflict a convoluted lesson in legal procedure on us.

I'm in HELL!  Where's the goddamn ignore button on this clapped-out forum?

Maybe if we take up a collection and pay him not to watch it. How about that, any takers?

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

6 Re: Fuck the Pigs on 7/29/2017, 12:35 pm

You can't constantly be supporting the expansion of govt and expect them to respect the bill of rights.

Wake up.

View user profile

7 Re: Fuck the Pigs on 7/29/2017, 1:26 pm

PkrBum wrote:You can't constantly be supporting the expansion of govt and expect them to respect the bill of rights.

Wake up.

Non Sequitur
(also known as: derailment, “that does not follow”, irrelevant reason, invalid inference, non-support, argument by scenario [form of], false premise [form of], questionable premise [form of], non-sequitur)

Description: When the conclusion does not follow from the premises. In more informal reasoning, it can be when what is presented as evidence or reason is irrelevant or adds very little support to the conclusion.

Logical Form:

Claim A is made.
Evidence is presented for claim A.
Therefore, claim C is true.
Example #1:

People generally like to walk on the beach. Beaches have sand. Therefore, having sand floors in homes would be a great idea!

View user profile

8 Re: Fuck the Pigs on 7/29/2017, 1:31 pm

Give him a break, it's Saturday afternoon and he's probably half-lit already. He'll be hittin' the bottle and raving the rest of the day--snarky little comments instead of intelligent dialogue.

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

9 Re: Fuck the Pigs on 7/29/2017, 2:08 pm

Give him a break, it's Saturday afternoon and he's probably half-lit already. He'll be hittin' the bottle and raving the rest of the day--snarky little comments instead of intelligent dialogue.

Now I am jealous buddy, I feel like you are sharing your negative energy with PK, I thought I owned you in that regard....you know that is what friends do. Am I no longer the apple in your eye?

View user profile

10 Re: Fuck the Pigs on 7/30/2017, 5:22 am

2seaoat wrote:Give him a break, it's Saturday afternoon and he's probably half-lit already. He'll be hittin' the bottle and raving the rest of the day--snarky little comments instead of intelligent dialogue.

Now I am jealous buddy, I feel like you are sharing your negative energy with PK, I thought I owned you in that regard....you know that is what friends do.  Am I no longer the apple in your eye?

At least you can make intelligent arguments. They're usually wrong but at least they're, mostly, coherent. He's not capable of that, he just emits sputtering rants about Obama! and Hillary!

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

11 Re: Fuck the Pigs on 7/30/2017, 6:54 am

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/34-cases-dismissed-after-video-appears-to-show-officer-planting-drugs/ar-AAp1V49?li=BBnbfcL

View user profile

12 Re: Fuck the Pigs on 7/30/2017, 9:20 am

2seaoat wrote:http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/34-cases-dismissed-after-video-appears-to-show-officer-planting-drugs/ar-AAp1V49?li=BBnbfcL

So what's your point, if you have one? Just posting links to stuff that supports your argument is chickenshit.

C'mon Seaoat, say the words. You can do it! Remember, we're all rooting for you, don't disappoint your legion of devoted fans.

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

13 Re: Fuck the Pigs on 7/30/2017, 9:25 am

Guest


Guest
Sal wrote:Cheering brutality ...

Assholes.

A few bad apples?  Hardly.



Well, since you said it, here you go. It's old school.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c5fts7bj-so

14 Re: Fuck the Pigs on 7/30/2017, 9:31 am

Hey, NPAatall, do you like apples?

U.S. police chiefs blast Trump for endorsing ‘police brutality’

Police leaders across the country moved quickly to distance themselves from — or to outright condemn — President Trump’s statements about “roughing up” people who’ve been arrested.

The swift public denunciations came as departments are under intense pressure to stamp out brutality and excessive force that can erode the relationship between officers and the people they police — and cost police chiefs their jobs.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/07/29/u-s-police-chiefs-blast-trump-for-endorsing-police-brutality/?utm_term=.248d9b7da762

How ya like THEM apples, you racist piece-of-shit?

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

15 Re: Fuck the Pigs on 7/30/2017, 10:09 am

Guest


Guest
del.capslock wrote:Hey, NPAatall, do you like apples?

U.S. police chiefs blast Trump for endorsing ‘police brutality’

Police leaders across the country moved quickly to distance themselves from — or to outright condemn — President Trump’s statements about “roughing up” people who’ve been arrested.

The swift public denunciations came as departments are under intense pressure to stamp out brutality and excessive force that can erode the relationship between officers and the people they police — and cost police chiefs their jobs.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/07/29/u-s-police-chiefs-blast-trump-for-endorsing-police-brutality/?utm_term=.248d9b7da762

How ya like THEM apples, you racist piece-of-shit?

You're source lacks validity and it's obvious you didn't even watch the video.

16 Re: Fuck the Pigs on 7/30/2017, 11:41 am


Maybe you should go snivel to the moderator, you crybaby sissyboy. You are one pathetic excuse for a human being.

"They were mean to me, oh boo-hoo-hoo."

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

17 Re: Fuck the Pigs on 7/30/2017, 1:02 pm

Guest


Guest
del.capslock wrote:
Maybe you should go snivel to the moderator, you crybaby sissyboy. You are one pathetic excuse for a human being.

"They were mean to me, oh boo-hoo-hoo."

Seriously, aside from being the court jester, what is your purpose here?

18 Re: Fuck the Pigs on 7/30/2017, 1:32 pm

NPAatall wrote:
Seriously, aside from being the court jester, what is your purpose here?

To vex and bedevil YOU!

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

19 Re: Fuck the Pigs on 7/30/2017, 3:00 pm

del.capslock wrote:
NPAatall wrote:
Seriously, aside from being the court jester, what is your purpose here?

To vex and bedevil YOU!



A Nobel cause but it's just as easy to ignore psychoteach and all his socks.

View user profile

20 Re: Fuck the Pigs on 7/30/2017, 5:15 pm

Guest


Guest
del.capslock wrote:
Maybe you should go snivel to the moderator, you crybaby sissyboy. You are one pathetic excuse for a human being.

"They were mean to me, oh boo-hoo-hoo."

Still butt hurt?

21 Re: Fuck the Pigs on 7/31/2017, 12:26 am

NPAatall wrote:Still butt hurt?

Still a rectal polyp?

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

22 Re: Fuck the Pigs on 7/31/2017, 1:33 pm

del.capslock wrote:
NPAatall wrote:Still butt hurt?

Still a rectal polyp?




Those who can do, those who can't teach....Smile

View user profile

23 Re: Fuck the Pigs on 7/31/2017, 8:38 pm

Sarah Huckabee at the press conference said the President was joking.......there is nothing funny about police brutality, and I am very happy that police are speaking against this bad joke.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum