Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey NPAatall, do you like apples?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

del.capslock

del.capslock

Skinny repeal just died in the Senate, with John McCain's no vote.

How ya like THEM apples?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

polecat

polecat

There are now chemtrails above the Senate floor. Schumer snuck in a bucket of frogs turned gay by fluoride. McCain is shirtless atop a goat.

For the record, they have to have something to replace what is currently offered. I've said that before. Better to not pass something than to do so and it negatively affect folks. The ACA may have to fail to get folks attention. I posted an article about single payer as well. Unless we double everyone's taxes, that's about as feasible as ice remaining solid in hades. The estimates for single payer insurance are 3.2 trillion per year an our current budget sits as is just under 4 trillion.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Obamacaid stinks... and leftists celebrate... go figure.

del.capslock

del.capslock

NPAatall wrote: The estimates for single payer insurance are 3.2 trillion per year an our current budget sits as is just under 4 trillion.

YOU'RE A LIAR!

The article you cited did not say the estimates ARE, it said "estimates suggest" and it was from an right-wing extremist site. You're a gullible dunce and the next thing you'll probably be spouting as gospel is "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion". You're so stupid, you can't even smell shit when it gets rubbed in your face.

Find somewhere else to peddle your crazy bullshit. Or maybe you want to go running to Joaniephoni and whimper about someone being mean to you, boo-hoo-hoo.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

2seaoat

The proposition that providing health care will cost more than our entire budget is absurd on the face of it. We are providing health care right now, and the same does not exceed our entire budget. The idea that medicare for all will only have revenue from the government is simply stupid on steroids. First, I pay a premium for my medicare right now. I paid into the fund my entire working life which helps subsidize the same with a low $200 premium. When Medicare for all expands incrementally to lower ages, it is absurd to think that the premiums for health care will stop being paid, and the entire void will be covered by government. People will still pay premiums, and the gap will be covered by new revenue sources and budget priorities.

The ACA is easily fixed. That is to create a national not for profit health insurance company as a public option for those people who only have one choice. This of course is hair on fire stuff for conservatives because although they believe in improved competition, they do not want that competition to come from a subsidized public option. The public option combined with defense spending cuts solves this problem, yet the conservatives think repeal and throwing 30 million Americans to the wolves while cutting the taxes on the wealthy by one trillion is a viable alternative. Nobody is buying this huge propaganda lie. A bipartisan bill will involve the public option in states where there is not competition, and it will involve more revenue sources for health care insurance in America. Ted Cruz, the insurance company's wet dream wants to solve the problem by creating highly profitable junk health care policies which pay nothing and are extremely expensive to change the grading on people actually losing insurance. The tactics are so slimy and so easy for the average American to understand, that the Republicans are finding out that America is just not that stupid.

del.capslock wrote:Skinny repeal just died in the Senate, with John McCain's no vote.

How ya like THEM apples?

ROFLMAO!  Barack Obama is a genius!   Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Here's a video I can't stop watching...

http://screengrabber.deadspin.com/bah-gawd-its-the-rattlesnake-1797324485?utm_medium=sharefromsite&utm_source=Screengrabber_facebook

PkrBum

PkrBum

Obamacaid is going to require a fix to remain afloat... and soon. Will you celebrate that?

polecat

polecat

Anyone notice how there hasn't been a single tweet from @realDonaldTrump trying to embarrass insurance companies to lower premiums?

Telstar

Telstar

They say teachers love apples, even rotten ones.

PkrBum wrote:Obamacaid is going to require a fix to remain afloat... and soon. Will you celebrate that?

YES! I will celebrate it when the DEMOCRATS make the necessary fixes to the ACA.

Clearly the republicans can't fix shit!

PkrBum

PkrBum

panhandler wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Obamacaid is going to require a fix to remain afloat... and soon. Will you celebrate that?

YES!  I will celebrate it when the DEMOCRATS make the necessary fixes to the ACA.  

It's not solvent... designed to fail. The dems never figured on being rejected from power. Who failed?

PkrBum wrote:
panhandler wrote:

YES!  I will celebrate it when the DEMOCRATS make the necessary fixes to the ACA.  

It's not solvent... designed to fail. The dems never figured on being rejected from power. Who failed?

All we need to do is raise YOUR taxes. No problem! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum