This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

South China Sea.....some indicators for what is coming

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

PkrBum wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I still have no concern.  They are defensive placements.  They are protecting themselves from our imperial military which only a hundred and fifty years earlier the colonial powers invaded and carved up China.  Their actions are directly proportional to our increasing military which is not the department of Defense, but the Department of Invasion.  If you read about General Stillwell in China during WWII as written by barbara tuchman, you can understand that the Chinese have always looked at defense first.  We simply do not have a coherent strategic response to the changing power shifts in the world.   This is a thirty year problem which both parties share.

Obama was so soft that he'll be held complicit. The single worst negotiator and the weakest foreign policy to ever serve as potus. He won't displace Carter... because that's racist. But.... ya.

I wouldn't let him manage anything of mine... a total pantywaist.

Yeah man, that was so f'ing weak when he had Osama Bin laden killed. Then he went after Al Alawiki. Such a puss he was! LOL!

View user profile
Vikingwoman wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I still have no concern.  They are defensive placements.  They are protecting themselves from our imperial military which only a hundred and fifty years earlier the colonial powers invaded and carved up China.  Their actions are directly proportional to our increasing military which is not the department of Defense, but the Department of Invasion.  If you read about General Stillwell in China during WWII as written by barbara tuchman, you can understand that the Chinese have always looked at defense first.  We simply do not have a coherent strategic response to the changing power shifts in the world.   This is a thirty year problem which both parties share.

Obama was so soft that he'll be held complicit. The single worst negotiator and the weakest foreign policy to ever serve as potus. He won't displace Carter... because that's racist. But.... ya.

I wouldn't let him manage anything of mine... a total pantywaist.

Yeah man, that was so f'ing weak when he had Osama Bin laden killed. Then he went after Al Alawiki. Such a puss he was! LOL!



Bush couldn't find Ben laden because it took a real President to accomplish that mission. A President like Obama who was elected by a majority of Americans and not the dirtbag before him nor after him.

View user profile
Keep in mind that all of this is going right along with Leninist/Anarchist/White-Supremacist Steve Bannon's master plan.

“We’re going to war in the South China Sea in five to 10 years,” he said in March 2016. “There’s no doubt about that. They’re taking their sandbars and making basically stationary aircraft carriers and putting missiles on those. They come here to the United States in front of our face – and you understand how important face is – and say it’s an ancient territorial sea.”

He wants it. He also wants a grand-scale holy war with Islam. Basically, Bannon wants as many people dead as possible, all because his dad was an idiot who didn't know how to deal with the stock market. He's like some school shooter and the planet's his high school... he wants to take out as much of it as possible and then die at the end.

He's one of the worst people possible to have advising a highly-suggestible moron president in a situation like we're in.

View user profile
The worst part is 30% of Americans believe the President is doing things correctly. Idiocy.

View user profile

Guest


Guest
2seaoat wrote:The worst part is 30% of Americans believe the President is doing things correctly.   Idiocy.

Says the armchair deferment grabber.

Guest


Guest
Telstar wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I still have no concern.  They are defensive placements.  They are protecting themselves from our imperial military which only a hundred and fifty years earlier the colonial powers invaded and carved up China.  Their actions are directly proportional to our increasing military which is not the department of Defense, but the Department of Invasion.  If you read about General Stillwell in China during WWII as written by barbara tuchman, you can understand that the Chinese have always looked at defense first.  We simply do not have a coherent strategic response to the changing power shifts in the world.   This is a thirty year problem which both parties share.

Obama was so soft that he'll be held complicit. The single worst negotiator and the weakest foreign policy to ever serve as potus. He won't displace Carter... because that's racist. But.... ya.

I wouldn't let him manage anything of mine... a total pantywaist.

Yeah man, that was so f'ing weak when he had Osama Bin laden killed. Then he went after Al Alawiki. Such a puss he was! LOL!



Bush couldn't find Ben laden because it took a real President to accomplish that mission. A President like Obama who was elected by a majority of Americans and not the dirtbag before him nor after him.

Uh, neither was Clinton elected by a majority. Guess that's why the WTC
got bombed on his watch, huh?

Chump575 wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I still have no concern.  They are defensive placements.  They are protecting themselves from our imperial military which only a hundred and fifty years earlier the colonial powers invaded and carved up China.  Their actions are directly proportional to our increasing military which is not the department of Defense, but the Department of Invasion.  If you read about General Stillwell in China during WWII as written by barbara tuchman, you can understand that the Chinese have always looked at defense first.  We simply do not have a coherent strategic response to the changing power shifts in the world.   This is a thirty year problem which both parties share.

Obama was so soft that he'll be held complicit. The single worst negotiator and the weakest foreign policy to ever serve as potus. He won't displace Carter... because that's racist. But.... ya.

I wouldn't let him manage anything of mine... a total pantywaist.

Yeah man, that was so f'ing weak when he had Osama Bin laden killed. Then he went after Al Alawiki. Such a puss he was! LOL!



Bush couldn't find Ben laden because it took a real President to accomplish that mission. A President like Obama who was elected by a majority of Americans and not the dirtbag before him nor after him.

Uh, neither was Clinton elected by a majority. Guess that's why the WTC
got bombed on his watch, huh?



View user profile
Says the armchair deferment grabber.

After graduating from high school I was 1A baby.....never asked for a deferment....who needs to defer something which was never going to happen.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:After graduating from high school I was 1A baby.....never asked for a deferment....who needs to defer something which was never going to happen.

So, you never took a 2S deferment when you went to college?  

By the way, the draft lottery didn't even begin until December of '69 and only lasted for that calendar year. You got a new number every year.

Knock off the bullshit.

View user profile
The next two days will be the middle of August. You can bet the North Koreans will launch another missile.

View user profile
All spun up and going nowhere. Leftists are going to be burned out by 2020.

http://www.kwqc.com/content/news/North-Korea-backs-down-missile-threat-on-Guam--440493353.html

View user profile
Telstar wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I still have no concern.  They are defensive placements.  They are protecting themselves from our imperial military which only a hundred and fifty years earlier the colonial powers invaded and carved up China.  Their actions are directly proportional to our increasing military which is not the department of Defense, but the Department of Invasion.  If you read about General Stillwell in China during WWII as written by barbara tuchman, you can understand that the Chinese have always looked at defense first.  We simply do not have a coherent strategic response to the changing power shifts in the world.   This is a thirty year problem which both parties share.

Obama was so soft that he'll be held complicit. The single worst negotiator and the weakest foreign policy to ever serve as potus. He won't displace Carter... because that's racist. But.... ya.

I wouldn't let him manage anything of mine... a total pantywaist.

Yeah man, that was so f'ing weak when he had Osama Bin laden killed. Then he went after Al Alawiki. Such a puss he was! LOL!



Bush couldn't find Ben laden because it took a real President to accomplish that mission. A President like Obama who was elected by a majority of Americans and not the dirtbag before him nor after him.

Remember the guy who fingered OBL? Of course not so I'll remind you - it was Dr. Shakil Afridi. He is still in prison because BHO was too busy spiking the football to get him out.

View user profile
"There's no military solution, forget it," Bannon said. "Until somebody solves the part of the equation that shows me that 10 million people in Seoul [South Korea] don't die in the first 30 minutes from conventional weapons, I don't know what you're talking about, there's no military solution here, they got us."


For a POS he finally is speaking the truth about Korea. Time to leave. Time sign a peace treaty. Time to lead MIC away from the feed bucket.

View user profile
So, you never took a 2S deferment when you went to college?

By the way, the draft lottery didn't even begin until December of '69 and only lasted for that calendar year. You got a new number every year.

Knock off the bullshit.



You are an idiot, or a youngster who never learned to read. I graduated in the summer of 1970 from high school in June. I did not have a right to a deferment because I did not start College until September of 1970.......guess what happened in between that time.......I got my high draft number which meant I would NEVER be drafter as we were withdrawing troops from Viet Nam. Please educate yourself before you spew nonsense. On July 1st 1970 before I was entitled to any deferment my number was drawn in the low 300s. I was never in need of a deferment for something which was winding down and people who had numbers lower than 50 might be drafted, but few if any saw Viet Nam.

View user profile
Bannon was right on Korea. There is no Military solution, and he suggested American withdrawal for the North Koreans to give up their nuclear program. I disagree with Bannon on thinking they are going to give up their nuclear capability. They are not. The withdrawal is simply the obvious truth. We need a defensive paradigm in the far east which involves alliances. We once were willing to go to war over Taiwan......our strategy is simply damaging to the long term defense of America, and the Military and the MIC are the most dangerous threat to America as they can easily provoke an unnecessary war by these absurd military interventions. Enough. It has been a 70 year disaster for America.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum