Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Britain to ban all new petrol and diesel vehicles from 2040

+2
2seaoat
othershoe1030
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

I'll bet you believe in Keynesian economics as well? That's gibberish too.

del.capslock

del.capslock

NPAatall wrote:I'll bet you believe in Keynesian economics as well? That's gibberish too.
I don't doubt that it is to you.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

Telstar

Telstar

del.capslock wrote:
NPAatall wrote:I'll bet you believe in Keynesian economics as well? That's gibberish too.
I don't doubt that it is to you.

Wonder if they teach that at high school.

PkrBum

PkrBum

I'm sure every school teaches a lot of collectivist govt intervention bs.

del.capslock

del.capslock

PkrBum wrote:I'm sure every school teaches a lot of collectivist govt intervention bs.

You dumb shit, you just described the rule of law in every civilized society: government intervention for the greater good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

Telstar

Telstar

del.capslock wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I'm sure every school teaches a lot of collectivist govt intervention bs.

You dumb shit, you just described the rule of law in every civilized society: government intervention for the greater good.

Look for pkr to start a poll to replace the greater administrator with the not so good moderator. Wouldn't be the first time. Smile

PkrBum

PkrBum

Telstar wrote:
del.capslock wrote:

Look for pkr to start a poll to replace the greater administrator with the not so good moderator. Wouldn't be the first time. Smile

Bofer lost all but one poll here. One by me... they rest by him. I think it took 3 or 4 to finally ban Markle.

What a pimple faced punk... lol. (btw... Joani easily beat him)

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:
Telstar wrote:
del.capslock wrote:

Bofer lost all but one poll here. One by me... they rest by him. I think it took 3 or 4 to finally ban Markle.

What a pimple faced punk... lol.  (btw... Joani easily beat him)

Yeah but most of those that voted are now guests or gone for real. I guess the pimple faced punk got the last laugh on both flotsam and jetsam. lol!

PkrBum

PkrBum

Telstar wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Telstar wrote:
del.capslock wrote:

Yeah but most of those that voted are now guests or gone for real. I guess the pimple faced punk got the last laugh on both flotsam and jetsam. lol!

He certainly got his way... by any means. The forum started disintegrating immediately after.

Congratulations comrades. I... on the other hand... don't quit. Never have... never will.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:
Telstar wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Telstar wrote:
del.capslock wrote:

He certainly got his way... by any means. The forum started disintegrating immediately after.

Congratulations comrades. I... on the other hand... don't quit. Never have... never will.

Of course he got his way because it's his forum. If you want it your way start your own forum and see how many people bother to post on it. BTW since you say you never quit why do you pull the plug on your account every so often and return Pdq wit a new account and the same dopey user name, just asking.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Clear the slate.

Telstar

Telstar

Why bother?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum