Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The History channel decline was a precursor for 2016

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Pawn stars and pickers.....yes the history channel told us where the mean intelligence level was, but it took an election to confirm the same.

2seaoat

I guess everybody already understands history, but does not understand what an original Barbie doll is worth in a new box.

2seaoat

Fake news was explored. You see when somebody buys an old sign and tells us that they just made $200. However, you never see the sale. This illusion that wealth can be created if you simply fool somebody to sell low, and then pretend that there are buyers out there who are stupid and will buy high. The history channel where real historical documentaries once existed.

zsomething

Yeah, I miss the old-school History Channel, Discovery Channel, etc. I know they have to compete for ratings, but some of that stuff is just wacky. Almost every time I turn on any of the "educational" channels they're running shows about ancient astronauts. I'm not completely disinterested in the idea, just as a "Bigfoot" type of curiosity thing, but... jeez, it's always on.

PkrBum

PkrBum

it's not just the H channel... but they end each segment with a gasp before the commercials. It's just irritating at this point. Almost always they begin the next segment that nothing really happened. I just stopped watching those shows period.

Telstar

Telstar

Didn't they call it the Hitler channel years ago because all the stories were about him?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

There are still many good documentaries on PBS.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum