This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Jared Kushner sealed real estate deal with oligarch's firm cited in money-laundering case

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Donald Trump’s son-in-law bought part of old New York Times building from Soviet-born tycoon, Guardian investigation into Russian money in NYC property market finds


"Jared Kushner, the son-in-law of Donald Trump, who acts as his senior White House adviser, secured a multimillion-dollar Manhattan real estate deal with a Soviet-born oligarch whose company was cited in a major New York money laundering case now being investigated by members of Congress.

A Guardian investigation has established a series of overlapping ties and relationships involving alleged Russian money laundering, New York real estate deals and members of Trump’s inner circle. They include a 2015 sale of part of the old New York Times building in Manhattan involving Kushner and a billionaire real estate tycoon and diamond mogul, Lev Leviev.

The ties between Trump family real estate deals and Russian money interests are attracting growing interest from the justice department’s special counsel, Robert Mueller, as he seeks to determine whether the Trump campaign collaborated with Russia to distort the outcome of the 2016 race. Mueller has reportedly expanded his inquiry to look at real estate deals involving the Trump Organization, as well as Kushner’s financing.

Kushner will go before the US Senate intelligence committee on Monday in a closed session of the panel’s inquiry into Russian interference in the election in what could be a pivotal hearing into the affair.

Leviev, a global tycoon known as the “king of diamonds”, was a business partner of the Russian-owned company Prevezon Holdings that was at the center of a multimillion-dollar lawsuit launched in New York. Under the leadership of US attorney Preet Bharara, who was fired by Trump in March, prosecutors pursued Prevezon for allegedly attempting to use Manhattan real estate deals to launder money stolen from the Russian treasury.

The scam had been uncovered by Sergei Magnitsky, an accountant who died in 2009 in a Moscow jail in suspicious circumstances. US sanctions against Russia imposed after Magnitsky’s death were a central topic of conversation at the notorious Trump Tower meeting last June between Kushner, Donald Trump Jr, Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort and a Russian lawyer with ties to the Kremlin..."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/24/jared-kushner-new-york-russia-money-laundering?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

***********

View user profile
Holy $hit. What has this guy ever done except take out loans and fu<k up a newspaper?

That "nothing burger" is turning out to be one hell of a buffet!!

View user profile
polecat wrote:
That "nothing burger" is turning out to be one hell of a buffet!!

All you can eat!

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
Guest wrote:Envy

Reality, dumbass.

View user profile
Jared Kushner looks and sounds like two kids stacked in a suit in a bank like "Uh one loan please. Make the check out to uh Dr. Businessman"

View user profile
polecat wrote:Jared Kushner looks and sounds like two kids stacked in a suit in a bank like "Uh one loan please. Make the check out to uh Dr. Businessman"

I wonder if his father-in-law had to show him how a real man treats women. He doesn't look like the sort of guy who has much experience in the manly art of seduction.  

Of course, he does have plenty of money so you know he had no problem getting dates.

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
del.capslock wrote:
polecat wrote:Jared Kushner looks and sounds like two kids stacked in a suit in a bank like "Uh one loan please. Make the check out to uh Dr. Businessman"

I wonder if his father-in-law had to show him how a real man treats women. He doesn't look like the sort of guy who has much experience in the manly art of seduction.  

Of course, he does have plenty of money so you know he had no problem getting dates.



Reminds me of Damien from the Omen and he actually owns 666 fifth avenue in Manhatten.

View user profile
Jared Kushner to meet with House Intelligence Committee on Tuesday to see if any of them are interested in investing in NYC real estate. - Tea Party Cat

Jared Kushner met with the Russians more in 6 months than most people go to the dentist in 5 years. - Erik Bransteen


"I did not collude", is the new, "I did not have sex w/that woman". Except this time, it's American institutions & democracy getting screwed. - Ana Navarro


Let he among you who's never forgotten a $1mil+ loan or lied to get WH security clearance cast the 1st stone at Jared Kushner.
1 line please. - John Fugelsang

View user profile
Ever wonder why we don't hear much if anything about significant Trump family financial ties to other countries -- just Russia, Russia, and more Russia, our nation's long-standing enemy?  With each day that passes the web of potential compromise -- or at very least the appearance of same -- seems to grow more intricate, and more damning.  I don't see how the nation can be expected to wait years for these threads to be unraveled.  We need some hard answers soonest.

View user profile
RealLindaL wrote:Ever wonder why we don't hear much if anything about significant Trump family financial ties to other countries -- just Russia, Russia, and more Russia, our nation's long-standing enemy?  With each day that passes the web of potential compromise -- or at very least the appearance of same -- seems to grow more intricate, and more damning.  I don't see how the nation can be expected to wait years for these threads to be unraveled.  We need some hard answers soonest.

There's Deutsche Bank, which was fined for laundering Russian money, there's the Russian tax haven, Cyprus (one member of Congress traveled there recently to investigate), there are murky connections in Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Kazakhstan, and China (remember how he railed against China's currency manipulation during the election...and then decided after meeting with Xi that there was none?). Ivanka has sweatshops in China and Bangladesh.

I think it's fairly apparent that Trump has laundered money through real estate transactions, and possibly even through PAC's...what's to stop him?

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum