This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are you kidding me- Trump address on CNN live

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Got that merit badge for punching punk ass bitches in the mouth tho, Sally.

I suppose if the only person you could punch was a punk asz bitch, it figures you did not get your citizenship merit badge either.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:Peds go where kids are....scouts, churches, schools, youth sports, and anywhere a leader can gain the trust of a child.

You entirely and unsurprisingly missed the point. It wasn't the abuse, it was the hiding it. If they had dealt with it the problem openly and forthrightly decades ago, how many of those cases would have been avoided. But no, they were afraid to be open and honest for fear that it would besmirch the reputation of the holier-than-thou Boy Scouts of America.

Ergo, they--the leaders of the organization--were more concerned with appearance than reality, more worried about what people would say than about the kids.

You have to ask yourself why? Could it be that they were more worried about losing corporate sponsorships than about the welfare of the kids in their charge. Was the money more important than the kids? Were they afraid of losing their precious Title 36 Federal charter?

Once again you take YOUR singular personal experience and apply it universally, refusing to even acknowledge the damage Boy Scouts did to thousands of other kids just because it didn't happen to you. No wonder you were a Republican.

"On my honor, I will do my best, to do my duty, to God and my country, and to obey the Scout Law, to help other people at all times, to keep myself physically strong, mentally awake, and morally straight." -Scout Oath

Yeah, right.

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
"On my honor, I will do my best, to do my duty, to God and my country, and to obey the Scout Law, to help other people at all times, to keep myself physically strong, mentally awake, and morally straight." -Scout Oath

Yeah, right.

If you think every school, church, youth sporting group, or scouting group does not have peds, you are a fool. If you think people who are hard wired to be attracted to children are not going to get near children you are a fool. If you think all those organizations over the last fifty years have not been working to eliminate safe sanctuary for peds, you are a fool. Scouting is a positive influence in a young person's life. Getting an opportunity to camp in the wilderness and in nature is a positive experience which teaches young people many things. I have followed that simple credo my entire life, and make no apology to anybody. Oh, I might mention that the last time I talked to Denny Haesert in person was at an Eagle Scout event. Can people be fooled? yes they can. Can people generalize without knowing what they speak.....sure.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:
If you think every school, church, youth sporting group, or scouting group does not have peds, you are a fool.   If you think people who are hard wired to be attracted to children are not going to get near children you are a fool.  If you think all those organizations over the last fifty years have not been working to eliminate safe sanctuary for peds, you are a fool.   Scouting is a positive influence in a young person's life.   Getting an opportunity to camp in the wilderness and in nature is a positive experience which teaches young people many things.  I have followed that simple credo my entire life, and make no apology to anybody.  Oh, I might mention that the last time I talked to Denny Haesert in person was at an Eagle Scout event.  Can people be fooled? yes they can.  Can people generalize without knowing what they speak.....sure.

Are you fucking DENSE! You're avoiding the issue I brought up.

The problem is that they hid the issue for decades, not that the problem exists.

Apparently you struggle as much with comprehending written English as you do with writing it.

P.S. Of all the names you could have dropped, I don't think Denny Hastert was a very wise choice.

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
We must not return hate for the hate which these young people are being taught to feel toward us. We must realize that they are the victims of a cynical group of leaders. We must make it clear to them that we believe in the fellowship of human beings, in the possibility of cooperative human action, and in peace based on mutual understanding. We must show them, over and over again, that fellowship is possible between men of different nations, different colors, and different creeds.

President Truman to the Scout Jamboree in 1950

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:"On my honor, I will do my best, to do my duty, to God and my country, and to obey the Scout Law, to help other people at all times, to keep myself physically strong, mentally awake, and morally straight." -Scout Oath

Yeah, right.

If you think every school, church, youth sporting group, or scouting group does not have peds, you are a fool.   If you think people who are hard wired to be attracted to children are not going to get near children you are a fool.  If you think all those organizations over the last fifty years have not been working to eliminate safe sanctuary for peds, you are a fool.   Scouting is a positive influence in a young person's life.   Getting an opportunity to camp in the wilderness and in nature is a positive experience which teaches young people many things.  I have followed that simple credo my entire life, and make no apology to anybody.  Oh, I might mention that the last time I talked to Denny Haesert in person was at an Eagle Scout event.  Can people be fooled? yes they can.  Can people generalize without knowing what they speak.....sure.

You're a prime example of people generalizing w/o knowing what they speak w/ your racism shit.

View user profile
The hiding of abuse is a crime. It was not always the same. However, to condemn boy scouts because of litigation defense, is missing the point entirely. No organization today which deals with children has not changed policies and procedures to protect children from predators, and those who try to cover it up are universally condemned. The point is that the scouting mission is entirely independent of an administration trying protect assets in civil actions. The abuse and cover up by the Catholic Church for years does not in any way render their mission any less valid. The simple truth is that peds exist and they are a real danger to children, but that danger or negligence in rooting out their presence does not change all the positive things an organization does. Evil is identifiable whether it is the ped or the one providing cover for the same.

View user profile
Again, everybody knows this shit. At least on this forum they do. Why do you persist in your constant lectures to those who are educated? You just like to type?

View user profile
My friend's drinking game word for the president's Boy Scouts speech was 'momentum' and now the paramedics can't wake him up. - John Fugelsang

At this point I'm just grateful that Trump didn't address the Girl Scouts.- Andy Borowitz

FUN FACT: All the Boy Scouts that attended Trump's jamboree speech just earned a merit badge for workin' with the mentally disabled. - Tea Pain

View user profile
polecat wrote:My friend's drinking game word for the president's Boy Scouts speech was 'momentum' and now the paramedics can't wake him up. - John Fugelsang

At this point I'm just grateful that Trump didn't address the Girl Scouts.- Andy Borowitz

FUN FACT:  All the Boy Scouts that attended Trump's jamboree speech just earned a merit badge for workin' with the mentally disabled. - Tea Pain

Thanks for posting these.

View user profile

View user profile
I saw it live and could not believe that this President is so out of touch with reality. People are leaking stuff out of the White House as you are hearing whispers even among Republicans that this man is mentally unstable. Talking to boy scouts about orgies....oh that is right.....he told them he could not tell them about that.......WTF. People have serious concerns that this man is walking around the White House talking to Portraits.....oh that was Nixon.....the guy who had the gonads to resign rather than put this country into the hell we will face extracting this malignancy from the White House.

View user profile
Oh my... your delicate sensibilities must be raw after that. Try some ice and keep them elevated on msnbc.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:Oh my... your delicate sensibilities must be raw after that. Try some ice and keep them elevated on msnbc.

Why don't you try a frontal lobotomy? It might be an improvement.

View user profile
Floridatexan wrote:

I hear people say Merry Christmas every time fake 45 opens his jingle hole but I don't think they mean it in a polite way.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum