Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Willard's Big Foreign Policy Speech

+4
knothead
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
Sal
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:There are a great many Americans in a coma.....If they cannot see six buck gas and a politician telling them that he wants to cut taxes on the wealthy.....yea thats the ticket......coma is being to nice....we need to wake up and scream at the top of our lungs......It is about Americans....It is about our interests.....not traitors to this country.

You must have missed it. It was President Barack Hussein Obama who promised to bankrupt us with NECESSARILY SKYROCKETING energy prices and bankrupting coal powered power plants and thus, coal workers. Yeah, that's the ticket.

When did adding SIX TRILLION DOLLARS to our debt in less than FOUR YEARS is NOT TRAITOROUS? Really?

Obama: I’d like higher gas prices, just not so quickly
www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4Tmi_fpUHs

Obama: "My Cap & Trade plan Will Cause Electricity Rates To NECESSARILY SKYROCKET"
www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLK-U8kggFk

Obama tells San Francisco that HE WILL INTENTIONALLY BANKRUPT THE COAL INDUSTRY
www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Jojrgx8eM

“But is the overall goal to get our price” of gasoline down, asked Nunnelee.

“No, the overall goal is to decrease our dependency on oil, to build and strengthen our economy,” Chu replied. “We think that if you consider all these energy policies, including energy efficiency, we think that we can go a long way to becoming less dependent on oil and [diversifying] our supply and we’ll help the American economy and the American consumers.”
www.politico.com/news/stories/0212/73408.html#ixzz1nlwKN38K

Yeah, how's that working?

knothead

knothead

Markle wrote:
knothead wrote:
Markle wrote:We see today what a weak leader has brought to the world. The Middle East is on fire and getting worse by the day. The world needs leadership and that is why former Governor Mitt Romney was hitting the ball out of the park as he did in the debate.

The EXTENT of world experience, leadership and negotiation skills of President Obama is limited to chairing ACORN meetings and probably a couple of times at the pulpit of Rev. Wrights church. President Obama has already told Russia that if he wins the election, he'll bend over and grab his ankles for whatever they want to do.

The EXTENT of world experience for our Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton is chairing the committee in charge of Bimbo Eruptions.

Now we have an administration hiding facts of the assassination of our Ambassador and three civilians. AFTER they had requested more protection and instead, protection had been withdrawn....

Our failure in the White House is sliding down hill faster and faster.

Complete bullshit!!! Ahh that felt sweet . . . .

Willard's Big Foreign Policy Speech - Page 2 424

Typical, that's all you ever have isn't it? I post FACTS and you WHINE.

Keep up the good work!

No sir, not true, what you posted was hyperbole and venom, the same stuff you are known for but keep up that partisan sniping because it is completely meaningless and wastes our time.

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:
Markle wrote:
knothead wrote:
Markle wrote:We see today what a weak leader has brought to the world. The Middle East is on fire and getting worse by the day. The world needs leadership and that is why former Governor Mitt Romney was hitting the ball out of the park as he did in the debate.

The EXTENT of world experience, leadership and negotiation skills of President Obama is limited to chairing ACORN meetings and probably a couple of times at the pulpit of Rev. Wrights church. President Obama has already told Russia that if he wins the election, he'll bend over and grab his ankles for whatever they want to do.

The EXTENT of world experience for our Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton is chairing the committee in charge of Bimbo Eruptions.

Now we have an administration hiding facts of the assassination of our Ambassador and three civilians. AFTER they had requested more protection and instead, protection had been withdrawn....

Our failure in the White House is sliding down hill faster and faster.

Complete bullshit!!! Ahh that felt sweet . . . .

Willard's Big Foreign Policy Speech - Page 2 424

Typical, that's all you ever have isn't it? I post FACTS and you WHINE.

Keep up the good work!

No sir, not true, what you posted was hyperbole and venom, the same stuff you are known for but keep up that partisan sniping because it is completely meaningless and wastes our time.

So you agree that everything I post is true, and factual, you just don't want others to see the truth.

Why is that do you suppose?

When did the truth and facts become hyperbole and venom?

2seaoat wrote:we are in a war against radical islam

Bin Laden wanted the west to fight Islam and expend resources, the military industrial complex cashes out with more wars and bombs dropping, and Israel has us fight their battles with American lives......How many of Romney's sons have served their country....how many uncles, or brothers, how many grandparents.....oh that is right....they left the country....and Mitten the Kitten got up just like he is doing today....talking about getting tough....and then he runs....and lives in a mansion with servants in France....and now Americans are going to forget......A war hero got swift boated, yet this chickenhawk gets a second chance to spew war talk...and where will he hide his family?

We are not at war with radical Islam....Radical Islam is at war with modernity...and modernity will win....it will not take bombs....it will take a street vendor who has had enough....maybe Americans will see this bully sociopath for what he is.....in the end.....a simple coward.

Israel wants us to fight their wars? Really? Proof? Seems like they do their own arsewhupping quite well. See 1948, 1967, 1972 etc.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Chrissy is trying to rival Markle as the forum's main Right-Wing-Cut-and-Paster... She has a long way to go to catch-up with him, however.... cyclops

I was showing seaoat how the world is right now. he seems to think its all hunky dory. Its not.

I couldnt possibly do as well as Markle. He is very good.

either way, its facts. so attack the facts, not the poster Razz

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://leanforward.msnbc.com/_news/2012/10/08/14302340-ex-powell-aide-on-romneys-foreign-policy-team-these-people-make-me-sick

Larry Wilkerson:

Lawrence Wilkerson, the former chief of staff to Secretary of State Colin Powell, skewered Mitt Romney’s foreign policy team on Monday, saying their policies make his stomach turn.

Wilkerson took particular aim at John Bolton, former President George W. Bush’s ambassador to the United Nations—and now an adviser to Romney.

“The man scares me to death,” Wilkerson, a retired U.S. Army colonel told MSNBC’s Ed Schultz. “He would defeat all the enemies in America and the world—and believe me they’re plentiful—and he’d do it with everyone else’s blood. John is like Dick Cheney, never served a day in his life and wouldn't serve a day in his life … These people make me sick.”

Wilkerson’s harsh rhetoric comes on the heels of Romney’s foreign policy speech earlier in the day, in which the former Massachusetts governor laid out a hawkish approach.

Without offering much in the way of specifics, Romney vowed to prevent Iran from acquiring a nuclear weapon, go after terrorists who attacked the U.S. consulate in Libya, and work to ensure Syrian rebels obtain arms to defeat Bashar al-Assad’s regime.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Utterly unbelievable, Wilkerson said, blasting Romney as “operating on a Cold War music sheet.”

Asked about former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld’s endorsement of Romney’s speech, Wilkerson declared that Rumsfeld, one of the key architects of the Iraq War “has zero credibility with me and he’ll never regain it again.”

what would lead you to believe that a candidate running for president might actually keep campaign promises?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum