This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Nothing dumber than being a poor republican!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

What's more stupid than being a hardcore conservative if you're poor or from the working class?

The tax breaks go to your bosses.  The proposed healthcare plan fostered by the we-love-big-money politicians may remove your access to medical help completely, or make it too expensive to use -- and again the cuts to you, people with existing conditions and the elderly -- make it possible to give the oligarchs MORE of EVERYTHING.

If you live in coal country, the new deregulation on things environmental mean your water isn't safe anymore, and neither is your air.  The folks who own the coal mine don't live there, for sure.  

Look around at your fellow conservatives and see how they hate science, people who are educated, and all racial and religious minorities.

And we can't leave out your stupid, self-destructive loyalty to the Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head.  You know, the big mouthed Tweeter who promised you better pay, better healthcare, bigger military wins, better educational opportunities, etc. etc. etc. etc.  and then gave everything to his billionaire friends.  The guy who thinks Russian assistance to steal the presidency is perfectly normal, and that obeying laws is for poor people only.

Yes, the democrats are losers, but at least they pretended to care about you. Have you learned it yet, that if you're republican and poor, you've gotta be dumb?

Reality

View user profile
What's dumber is believing the
democrats are any different. Record
Numbers of folks on public assistance during Obama's 8 years.
What did he do for the poor? Nothing different.

View user profile
IMASOCK wrote:What's dumber is believing the
democrats are any different. Record
Numbers of folks on public assistance during Obama's 8 years.
What did he do for the poor? Nothing different.


Obama did a lot to help the poor, unfortunately most of what he wanted to do was blocked by your team at congress. The democrats are now pushing medicare for all or, a single payer health system. Your side is looking for every way it can cut benefits to the middle and poor classes, those with existing conditions and the elderly, in order to fund tax breaks for the wealthy.

Reality.

View user profile
http://billmoyers.com/story/whats-killing-american-middle-class/

http://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/daniel-mitchell/average-family-today-has-less-income-when-obama-took-office

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/433222/black-americans-barack-obama-going-backwards-under-president-obama

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:http://billmoyers.com/story/whats-killing-american-middle-class/

http://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/daniel-mitchell/average-family-today-has-less-income-when-obama-took-office


When it comes to recognizing that the wages of the working class in America have been steadily diminished by their government and big business, under BOTH political parties, we're in complete agreement! You won't find me defending something that's wrong and evil being done by members of either party. Can you say the same?

View user profile
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:http://billmoyers.com/story/whats-killing-american-middle-class/

http://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/daniel-mitchell/average-family-today-has-less-income-when-obama-took-office


When it comes to recognizing that the wages of the working class in America have been steadily diminished by their government and big business, under BOTH  political parties, we're in complete agreement! You won't find me defending something that's wrong and evil being done by members of either party.  Can you say the same?  

Here's a quote from the Moyers article:

That’s the “what” in the question, “What’s killing the American middle class?” But the question remains, who’s doing it? The answer to that question includes corporate executives who bend the rules and Wall Street bankers who break the rules; their lobbyists, who work to change the rules; and the politicians who change in their favor – in state houses, the halls of Congress and in the executive and judicial branches.

Virtually all Republicans fit this description.

http://billmoyers.com/story/whats-killing-american-middle-class/

Two answers to that question are deregulation and Wall Street, both of which Progressives have been fighting since Reagan.

And it's absolutely beyond me that anyone with any self-respect would include a link to a CNSNews item. No wonder you're such a douche, you feed yourself nothing but horseshit and believe every word of it.



President Donald Trump has hit the lowest approval rating of any president during their first nearly-six months in office in 70 years, according to a new ABC News/Washington Post poll.
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/07/16/trump-approval-rating-historic-low-240598

Even Krauthammer, a notorious Trump fanboy, is disgusted with the guy--as any fundamentally decent person would be.

How are Trump's poll numbers lately? I haven't had a chance to check today. Heh-heh-heh

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
del.capslock wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:http://billmoyers.com/story/whats-killing-american-middle-class/

http://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/daniel-mitchell/average-family-today-has-less-income-when-obama-took-office


When it comes to recognizing that the wages of the working class in America have been steadily diminished by their government and big business, under BOTH  political parties, we're in complete agreement! You won't find me defending something that's wrong and evil being done by members of either party.  Can you say the same?  
Are these the same polls that had Hillary winning in a landslide ? LEL!

Here's a quote from the Moyers article:

That’s the “what” in the question, “What’s killing the American middle class?” But the question remains, who’s doing it? The answer to that question includes corporate executives who bend the rules and Wall Street bankers who break the rules; their lobbyists, who work to change the rules; and the politicians who change in their favor – in state houses, the halls of Congress and in the executive and judicial branches.

Virtually all Republicans fit this description.

http://billmoyers.com/story/whats-killing-american-middle-class/

Two answers to that question are deregulation and Wall Street, both of which Progressives have been fighting since Reagan.

And it's absolutely beyond me that anyone with any self-respect would include a link to a CNSNews item. No wonder you're such a douche, you feed yourself nothing but horseshit and believe every word of it.



President Donald Trump has hit the lowest approval rating of any president during their first nearly-six months in office in 70 years, according to a new ABC News/Washington Post poll.
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/07/16/trump-approval-rating-historic-low-240598

Even Krauthammer, a notorious Trump fanboy, is disgusted with the guy--as any fundamentally decent person would be.

How are Trump's poll numbers lately? I haven't had a chance to check today. Heh-heh-heh

Are these the same polls that said Hillary would win in a landslide?

View user profile
What's that sound?

Why, it's that fat lady, warming up off-stage, preparatory to her big solo. She'll be onstage and in the spotlight shortly.

Buh-bye!

Once FOX disses you, you're done:

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
It's nice to not see any of Dels posts anymore.

View user profile
IMASOCK wrote:It's nice to not see any of Dels posts anymore.

You're replying to one, you stupid shit!

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
He apparently put you on Ignore. Now that's a great idea for all of us who are sick of reading Pace's crapola....just put HIM on ignore. Gonna think about it.

View user profile
Wordslinger wrote:What's more stupid than being a hardcore conservative if you're poor or from the working class?

The tax breaks go to your bosses.  The proposed healthcare plan fostered by the we-love-big-money politicians may remove your access to medical help completely, or make it too expensive to use -- and again the cuts to you, people with existing conditions and the elderly -- make it possible to give the oligarchs MORE of EVERYTHING.

If you live in coal country, the new deregulation on things environmental mean your water isn't safe anymore, and neither is your air.  The folks who own the coal mine don't live there, for sure.  

Look around at your fellow conservatives and see how they hate science, people who are educated, and all racial and religious minorities.

And we can't leave out your stupid, self-destructive loyalty to the Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head.  You know, the big mouthed Tweeter who promised you better pay, better healthcare, bigger military wins, better educational opportunities, etc. etc. etc. etc.  and then gave everything to his billionaire friends.  The guy who thinks Russian assistance to steal the presidency is perfectly normal, and that obeying laws is for poor people only.

Yes, the democrats are losers, but at least they pretended to care about you.  Have you learned it yet, that if you're republican and poor, you've gotta be dumb?

Reality

Agreed! It's the same as being gay and Republican. There just too stupid to live.

View user profile
Vikingwoman wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:What's more stupid than being a hardcore conservative if you're poor or from the working class?

The tax breaks go to your bosses.  The proposed healthcare plan fostered by the we-love-big-money politicians may remove your access to medical help completely, or make it too expensive to use -- and again the cuts to you, people with existing conditions and the elderly -- make it possible to give the oligarchs MORE of EVERYTHING.

If you live in coal country, the new deregulation on things environmental mean your water isn't safe anymore, and neither is your air.  The folks who own the coal mine don't live there, for sure.  

Look around at your fellow conservatives and see how they hate science, people who are educated, and all racial and religious minorities.

And we can't leave out your stupid, self-destructive loyalty to the Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head.  You know, the big mouthed Tweeter who promised you better pay, better healthcare, bigger military wins, better educational opportunities, etc. etc. etc. etc.  and then gave everything to his billionaire friends.  The guy who thinks Russian assistance to steal the presidency is perfectly normal, and that obeying laws is for poor people only.

Yes, the democrats are losers, but at least they pretended to care about you.  Have you learned it yet, that if you're republican and poor, you've gotta be dumb?

Reality

Agreed! It's the same as being gay and Republican. There just too stupid to live.





No problem with them living but maybe something should be done about them corrupting the minds of innocent young people.

View user profile
As Stephen King once said, "Being poor and voting Republican is like being on death row and polishing the electric chair as a hobby."

View user profile
RealLindaL wrote:He apparently put you on Ignore.  Now that's a great idea for all of us who are sick of reading Pace's crapola....just put HIM on ignore.  Gonna think about it.




I go out my way to ignore his topics. Only respond to topics worthy of response not his.

View user profile
Telstar wrote:
I go out my way to ignore his topics. Only respond to topics worthy of response not his.

Exactly. Responding to his topics only encourages him.

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum