This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Humans are lemmings

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Humans are lemmings on 7/13/2017, 3:47 pm

A woman just died from being knocked over and hitting her head on the curb you will see in this video. Standing behind a jet taking off confirms that just because folks have the money to vacation in St. Marten it does not increase their IQ one point.

View user profile

2 Re: Humans are lemmings on 7/13/2017, 6:05 pm

I've just watched six minutes of this 16 MINUTE VIDEO and have not seen an incident such as you describe. How about doing us all a favor and telling us precisely WHERE in the video we may see the backup of what you're saying?

View user profile

3 Re: Humans are lemmings on 7/13/2017, 8:10 pm

I know....it was horrible, more idiot beach people following other idiot beach people to the fence. I guess you get to watch the lemmings come to the Blue Angels and heck.....who has patience to watch a video when you can watch the real thing on PB all summer....... Exclamation

View user profile

5 Re: Humans are lemmings on 7/13/2017, 9:03 pm

2seaoat wrote:I know....it was horrible, more idiot beach people following other idiot beach people to the fence.  I guess you get to watch the lemmings come to the Blue Angels and heck.....who has patience to watch a video when you can watch the real thing on PB all summer....... Exclamation

Or, Mr. Smart Mouth, you could do everyone a favor and go take a very long walk off a very short pier. Evil or Very Mad

View user profile

6 Re: Humans are lemmings on 7/13/2017, 9:14 pm

RealLindaL wrote:I've just watched six minutes of this 16 MINUTE VIDEO and have not seen an incident such as you describe. How about doing us all a favor and telling us precisely WHERE in the video we may see the backup of what you're saying?  

Google it there are numerous articles about it. People have been doing this for years.

View user profile

7 Re: Humans are lemmings on 7/13/2017, 9:16 pm

I do need to walk off a short pier......I am a dirty person, and the bath is really really needed.

View user profile

8 Re: Humans are lemmings on 7/13/2017, 9:26 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:I've just watched six minutes of this 16 MINUTE VIDEO and have not seen an incident such as you describe. How about doing us all a favor and telling us precisely WHERE in the video we may see the backup of what you're saying?  

Google it there are numerous articles about it. People have been doing this for years.

Yes, Joani, I, too, had long known about the St. Maarten airport approach 'tradition', and I saw the specific story later on the news tonight about the first death as a result.  But the incident which Sea said we'd see on the video (which, though he was unclear about it, was a prior accident, not the death that just happened), did not appear anywhere in the first six minutes, so I was simply asking for him to do us the common courtesy of giving a time mark in a very long video so people wouldn't have to sit through the entire thing.

The video he provided was -- just in case YOU didn't take the time, either -- a very long compendium of shorter videos,  most of which -- at least in the first six minutes --depicted arrivals, not departures.

Again, I was just asking for common courtesy from a video  poster, and I don't think that called for his smarmy remarks.  He's just got it in for me tonight.  Happens with him.

View user profile

9 Re: Humans are lemmings on 7/13/2017, 9:56 pm

I did not watch the video.

View user profile

10 Re: Humans are lemmings on 7/13/2017, 10:00 pm

He's just got it in for me tonight. Happens with him.


I am once again overwhelmed with pain that I am being accused of "got it in for me tonight"......not at all, just worried that you are ok......you are ok.....I am happy, and as a silly dirty boy.....I need to walk off that pier and clean up. However, there is a black driver in America being pulled over as I write this post who finds none of this routine or fair, and the problem continues until we have courage to call balls and strikes fairly.

View user profile

11 Re: Humans are lemmings on 7/14/2017, 1:08 am

2seaoat wrote:I am once again overwhelmed with pain that I am being accused of "got it in for me tonight"......not at all, just worried that you are ok......

Total and complete bullticky. You don't give a rat's patoot about me and you know it, so quit pretending to graciousness.

View user profile

12 Re: Humans are lemmings on 7/14/2017, 1:09 am

2seaoat wrote:the problem continues until we have courage to call balls and strikes fairly.

...or, more likely, until we have the balls to call a spade a spade*.

*(NO racial overtones intended.)

View user profile

13 Re: Humans are lemmings on 7/14/2017, 1:32 pm

Total and complete bullticky. You don't give a rat's patoot about me and you know it, so quit pretending to graciousness.

I only throw sand in the sandbox with people I like, see Neko, Bob, and T. T literally quit three or four times because I would get him angry, and I would consistently get Bob fired up, but they both knew I cared about them. Neko always knew, but she did take pleasure when I was throwing sand, to research and beat me at my own game. She elevated conversations with counter facts, and although she would get very angry with me, she never called me dirty.....she would never give me the satisfaction.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum