This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

By Golly Linda.....can you say Commissioner May....gosh that seaoat is always wrong

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

My stereotypes are colorless.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:My daughter in law has four sisters.   One of her sisters has a biracial child who goes to a Lutheran preschool with his cousin my grandson.   My daughter in law has a cousin who married a black man, and they have two children.  At every family party celebrating my two grandson's birthdays, we now have black people who are part of our family.  The cousin is a teacher, and his two beautiful children who have seen him repeatedly pulled over for absolutely NO reason.   Most of the people on this forum have a context and perception of people which was formed in their youth and extended family, schools, and church.  In Joannies case working in a hospital she has seen some unpleasant things within the context of her work experience and has stereotypes.   Dreams has worked as a Alabama police officer.  In her later work experience she has stereotypes which are personal to her.   Every person here has a right to express an opinion, and my opinion is no better than any other opinion, but facts stand on their own merits.   The facts are that black drivers in America get pulled over proportionately more and that those stops produce no more crime than randomly pulling any motorist over......see the law review link.  The facts in this case are once the motorists asked for a supervisor from his vehicle the officer had every opportunity to be professional and go back to her vehicle and call a supervisor.   She chose a different path.   The response of the PNJ comments were a fact.   They were not even tacitly racial.   They were overt.   The attacks against a Citizen dealing with bad plate analysis, bad tinted window analysis, and unprofessional behavior are not made in a sterile lab environment, but with the context that just five years ago Escambia County operated a racially segregated jail.   Simple facts which are ignored.  I do not want my grandsons and their cousin to be stopped in America and hurt in the future because of the color of their cousin's skin.   If that is sick, I have 36 years of facts that no other person on this forum has and as a ghost I have NEVER visited those facts or shared them.  If that officer reported to me, I would have her in training or suggesting a new line of work.  

I had a kid who got pulled over repeatedly by Milton PD and the SRSO just because of the car he drove. Was that racist too?

View user profile
IMASOCK wrote:I had a kid who got pulled over repeatedly by Milton PD and the SRSO just because of the car he drove. Was that racist too?

No, it was good law enforcement because of the way he drives. You did a shitty job as a parent.

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
del.capslock wrote:
IMASOCK wrote:I had a kid who got pulled over repeatedly by Milton PD and the SRSO just because of the car he drove. Was that racist too?

No, it was good law enforcement because of the way he drives. You did a shitty job as a parent.


Really....what about you.

View user profile
I had a kid who got pulled over repeatedly by Milton PD and the SRSO just because of the car he drove. Was that racist too?

The blank check which has been given to law enforcement since 911 has created this large cumbersome revenue needy departments who need to support themselves with revenue. Our founding fathers warned us. The town I grew up in had 2,500 people in 1961. We had one part time police officer who had his office behind the volunteer fire department. Most of the people in town worked on farms and factories and few people worked for the government. Today that town is four times larger and has 10,000 people and has 14 full time officers and 11 part time officers. They just spent over 4 million dollars for a new police station. How do you pay for this insane growth in the department.....you issue citations. You also have a tendency to go after the citizen's children because there never was any real criminals.....just traffic stops and hassling kids in town.

Well a town adjacent to where I lived for many years just stormed the city hall with literally about half the citizens and after giving example after example of predatory police practices where there children were the target of the department, they fired the entire police force, and got community policing in place.....no rise in crime......taxpayers saved money.....and the dog finally took control of the tail. The militias they talked about in the second amendment were fugitive slave militias which were absolutely necessary to keep slaves in chains. Today the standing armies which our forefathers warned us about are the new militias who target people of color. However, not for a second do I have a blind eye that they are abusing all citizens. They are.

View user profile
[quote="del.capslock"][quote="IMASOCK"]I had a kid who got pulled over repeatedly by Milton PD and the SRSO just because of the car he drove. Was that racist too?[/quote]

No, it was good law enforcement because of the way he drives. You did a shitty job as a parent.[/quote]


Really....what about you? Do you parent with a childish method like your posts?

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:I had a kid who got pulled over repeatedly by Milton PD and the SRSO just because of the car he drove. Was that racist too?

The blank check which has been given to law enforcement since 911 has created this large cumbersome revenue needy departments who need to support themselves with revenue.  Our founding fathers warned us.  The town I grew up in had 2,500 people in 1961.  We had one part time police officer who had his office behind the volunteer fire department.   Most of the people in town worked on farms and factories and few people worked for the government.  Today that town is four times larger and has 10,000 people and has 14 full time officers and 11 part time officers.   They just spent over 4 million dollars for a new police station.   How do you pay for this insane growth in the department.....you issue citations.  You also have a tendency to go after the citizen's children because there never was any real criminals.....just traffic stops and hassling kids in town.

Well a town adjacent to where I lived for many years just stormed the city hall with literally about half the citizens and after giving example after example of predatory police practices where there children were the target of the department, they fired the entire police force, and got community policing in place.....no rise in crime......taxpayers saved money.....and the dog finally took control of the tail.   The militias they talked about in the second amendment were fugitive slave militias which were absolutely necessary to keep slaves in chains.   Today the standing armies which our forefathers warned us about are the new militias who target people of color.   However, not for a second do I have a blind eye that they are abusing all citizens.  They are.

There were times he never got tickets, just pulled over.

View user profile
No, it was good law enforcement because of the way he drives. You did a shitty job as a parent.


I know you are just being stupid to trigger responses, but lately I am having difficulty seeing any intelligence in your posts.

View user profile
Who gives a shit about all that, Oatie. I have black people in my family too and it has nothing to do w/ what happened w/ May. The officer did call a supervisor and he was in the video. The facts are that you're wrong. Absolutely and totally wrong and the video proves it but you refuse to accept that and have come up w/ all kinds of ridiculous suppositions and speeches on racism. Nobodies disputing black people are targeted and victims of racism. You don't seem to get that which is why I question your mental faculties. It wasn't racism in this case. The video proves it. End of story.

View user profile
Vikingwoman wrote:
How did she escalate the stop, Oatie? By asking for his license and registration? By refusing to argue w/ the man over and over as to why she stopped him? She never once lost her cool w/ a citizen who was out of control.

And that, in the face of all the smoke and mirrors one can possibly put forward, is the plain and simple TRUTH.   She should be commended,  not condemned.

View user profile
The video proves it. End of story.

You are consistently wrong on these issues. You continually lose your composure and call me stupid or mentally challenged when I correct you with case law and facts. The officer should have been punished by the department. Commissioner May should have been celebrated for standing up to one more stop which he referenced in that video. The attacks against Mr. May were racist attacks against a black male defending his absolute right not to have his constitutional rights abolished. You just have a hard time with concepts. Not a new discussion.

View user profile
Vikingwoman wrote:Who gives a shit about all that, Oatie. I have black people in my family too and it has nothing to do w/ what happened w/ May. The officer did call a supervisor and he was in the video. The facts are that you're wrong. Absolutely and totally wrong and the video proves it but you refuse to accept that and have come up w/ all kinds of ridiculous suppositions and speeches on racism. Nobodies disputing black people are targeted and victims of racism. You don't seem to get that which is why I question your mental faculties. It wasn't racism in this case. The video proves it. End of story.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:
I know you are just being stupid to trigger responses, but lately I am having difficulty seeing any intelligence in your posts.

Well, of course, you're right about that. According to you, YOU'RE the only intelligent poster here, the rest of us are just simpletons you explain shit to.

Kiss your own ass, much?

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
Should I have allowed myself to escalate my voice? Absolutely not," May said. "But should I have been detained? Absolutely not. I've got to be more sensitive and, and they've got to be more sensitive as well. If you make a mistake, you admit it and try to move forward to a solution."

That is the so called apology.   Commissioner May saying the officer was not sensitive is a politician speaking who is black as white racist have lead him to the lynching tree......it was no apology at all.  Whose mistake do you think he was referring after bringing up his wrongfully being detained and stopped?  Too funny.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:Should I have allowed myself to escalate my voice? Absolutely not," May said. "But should I have been detained? Absolutely not. I've got to be more sensitive and, and they've got to be more sensitive as well. If you make a mistake, you admit it and try to move forward to a solution."

That is the so called apology.   Commissioner May saying the officer was not sensitive is a politician speaking who is black as white racist have lead him to the lynching tree......it was no apology at all.  Whose mistake do you think he was referring after bringing up his wrongfully being detained and stopped?  Too funny.

What about his brother's behaviour?

View user profile
"I'm not giving you anything until you get a superior here," May says in the video.

Again instead of being a professional police officer and not escalating a simple traffic stop, she argues. She should have said, yes sir, I will call my supervisor when I return to my car.....please stay in your car. The entire bad stop could have been handled professionally and an American citizen would have been treated with the respect we should all be accorded where no crime has been committed, and no officer is at risk or member of the public. He also disclosed that he had been stopped multiple times......how many times have any of the so called experts here been stopped......I thought so.

View user profile
She says she stopped him for (the license plate) and that's bogus," Stevenson said. "You are allowed to resist an arrest if there's not violence. When somebody asks for a supervisor the officer is supposed to disengage at that point. Lumon never said he was a county commissioner, he didn't pull that card. The officer should have disengaged at that point and waited for a supervisor to show up."

Eric Stevenson Mr. Mays attorney of course was exactly right as to who was responsible for losing control of the stop.

View user profile
What about his brother's behaviour?


If the officer followed proper training and protocols on the desire by departments to not have their officers escalating routine traffic stops, this officer would have returned to her squad and Mr. May would have waited in his car for the supervisor.   After being stopped repeatedly for NO reason, Mr. May had every right to ask for a supervisor, and the officer going cowboy and yelling at everybody to comply with her was exactly how not to handle a stop where an officer loses their composure and puts everybody at risk.   The brother would have been irrelevant had she followed proper protocol and returned to her car and called for a supervisor.  This whole things is a model of how an officer should not act with a citizen.

View user profile
the rest of us are just simpletons you explain shit to.

Well that as you said according to you, is in your case probably partially correct.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:the rest of us are just simpletons you explain shit to.

Well that as you said according to you, is in your case probably partially correct.

I was right about the "kissing your own ass" part, as well. You really should see a shrink about that, it's corrosive to one's self-acceptance and inner peace. Really serious people don't take themselves so seriously.

Omm-m-m-m...

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ex-police-officer-charged-with-murder-for-killing-black-teen-in-texas/ar-BBECqiu?li=BBnb7Kz

Yep.....somebody needs to write a letter about the bad behavior of the dead kid.

View user profile
Yep, the war on the black man by a police state is all in Seaoat's dirty sick head.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/jeff-sessions-wants-police-to-take-more-cash-from-american-citizens/ar-BBECcJm?li=BBnb7Kz

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:Should I have allowed myself to escalate my voice? Absolutely not," May said. "But should I have been detained? Absolutely not. I've got to be more sensitive and, and they've got to be more sensitive as well. If you make a mistake, you admit it and try to move forward to a solution."

That is the so called apology.   Commissioner May saying the officer was not sensitive is a politician speaking who is black as white racist have lead him to the lynching tree......it was no apology at all.  Whose mistake do you think he was referring after bringing up his wrongfully being detained and stopped?  Too funny.

He wrote TWO apology letters for his behavior. Did you get that-TWO!

View user profile
Eric Stevenson's a moron to say that. Tell all the people who are arrested for resisting w/o violence that. Oatie keeps posting articles that have nothing to do w/ the situation. Now is that now some kind of mental issue?

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:What about his brother's behaviour?


If the officer followed proper training and protocols on the desire by departments to not have their officers escalating routine traffic stops, this officer would have returned to her squad and Mr. May would have waited in his car for the supervisor.   After being stopped repeatedly for NO reason, Mr. May had every right to ask for a supervisor, and the officer going cowboy and yelling at everybody to comply with her was exactly how not to handle a stop where an officer loses their composure and puts everybody at risk.   The brother would have been irrelevant had she followed proper protocol and returned to her car and called for a supervisor.  This whole things is a model of how an officer should not act with a citizen.

Now the officer was yelling at everybody to comply w/ her. Unfriggenbelievable! Must be the pain meds.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum