Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

By Golly Linda.....can you say Commissioner May....gosh that seaoat is always wrong

+6
Joanimaroni
Floridatexan
RealLindaL
IMASOCK
gatorfan
PkrBum
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

2seaoat

WTF are you talking about? You keep posting shit about searches and seizures when the issue was telling her to get out of the car. It was a lawful order. No search and seizure shit. Jesus Christ!

I know. When you cannot grasp the law or the underlying concepts which drive our constitution and case law.....you understandably get frustrated and Gant is beyond your grasp, but easily understood by T as to why it was applicable. T could have easily been a lawyer with his conceptual skills and his clear understanding of police misconduct as he became the conscious of the forum on the erosion of our bill of rights in regard to the growing police state.

2seaoat

I agree with you that I am a dick......this was just mean spirited

Do you understand that you're a friggin idiot who can't understand rulings?

I cannot stop giggling. I showed some of your posts to someone who is equally knowledgeable and got the response....."is she for real." This is always so much fun for me. You have admitted repeatedly on this thread you do not understand the relevancy of Gant, and then quote a case which preceded the Gant Supreme Court case by fifteen years and are qualified in Gant. You are a hoot. You think your ad hoc jambalaya is coherent.....it is not......and yes.....one of us is an idiot on these subjects.......but you are going to have one of those Chrissy inspired tantrums soon, but before you do....take a half day and read Gant very slowly.....get a dictionary to help you......and then tell me why this is so funny.

2seaoat

oh my

Oh bullshit,Oatie! Not following department rules is not a crime. Neither is not following the courtesy rules. I haven't even read the article but I can tell you now the prosecutor is not assigned because of the officer. he had nothing to do w/ her killing herself.

Yep Dreams does this a lot. She does not read. Pulls something out of thin air and makes the wrong conclusions.

2seaoat

Oh seaoat you crazy liar......

Expert lawyers.....random cases......not a clue.....The DA assigned an assistant DA to explore criminal charges on the arrest. The officer lied and filed a false police report covering up the unlawful arrest. It should not take longer than a week to get an answer, but when he introduced the two who were handling the suicide, he said they will talk with the media, but the one assigned to the arrest will NOT be talking to the media........MSNBC covered the DA's announcement live......you do not bring criminal charges against dead people Dreams. The officer is done. You do not assign a DA to a traffic stop unless the obvious is in play.....an unlawful arrest which sadly was not necessary, and then lying on a police report which is a felony in TX.

Dreams as usual:What was his lie?
Again what was his lie?

What was his lie?

This is tedious, but I understand your lack of aptitude in this area. The first lie was when the officer said he was asking the driver out of the vehicle to sign the citation. He said this on tape. The second lie was that he placed her under arrest outside the vehicle after she kicked the officer. He placed the motorist under arrest after she refused to put out her cigarette and was still in the vehicle. The first arrest was unlawful. The second arrest where it is alleged that the motorist kicked the officer would never get by a motion to suppress under the Rodriguez standard. Lying on a police report is a felony in TX. The DA yesterday said he was dividing his prosecution staff into two units. One was going to investigate criminal conduct in the stop, and one was going to investigate the jail hanging. The DA then said that the Hanging DA will speak with the media, but the other DA with pending charges will not be speaking to the media. The DA also said clearly that the conduct of the officer was wrong and he has been put on administrative leave. We handymen can see when something immediately after 34 years of fixing things, I can tell you when something is broken.....I have a unique skillset.......you are clueless on these issues and the best part over the years is how incredibly dense you are about a how much handymen know.

Now the typical Dreams answer to what the lie was, which in fact got the officer indicted, and which resulted in him plea bargaining that he will never work in law enforcement again....of course after he was fired.

You're so full of shit,Oatie, it's pathetic. She was arrested for failing to obey a lawful command. She was also arrested for kicking him. The second officer points to where she kicked him in the video. There is obviously a mark on his pants where the second officer points it out. You need to stick to your handyman duties.

Just flew right over her head.

2seaoat

Dreams.....on that plea bargain for the perjury charge which you could not understand the lie..........they called me to ask my recommendation....and by golly a year ago I gave them the answer.

The officer should not be a police officer and a month has been plenty of time to reach the conclusion that he should find other work. He is a liar and his actions led to this totally unnecessary death. I want justice for Sandra, and none of the articles are biased.....the rookie officer needs to never wear a badge again.

Mission accomplished cheers

Vikingwoman

I have no clue why you posted this is completely out of sequence. Some conversations were in 2015 and some in 2016 on different issues. As I said the 2015 issues were her being asked out of the car. In which it was proved he could ask her out the car but you denied that. The 2016 issues was him lying on the report. You haven't proved anything here except I did say the family wouldn't get anything for the suicide from the jail which they did but they didn't get anything from The Troopers. This didn't prove anything but the issue really was May so why are you even bringing this up?

Vikingwoman

2seaoat wrote:He's not going to lose his job. I don't know when people decided it was ok to treat the police like shit? Many are just doing their job. Act like an adult and you won't get yourself in these situations. There are plenty of cops who do abuse citizens.It's just not necessary to antagonize the police.

Well he did, and the plea bargain on his perjury charges resulted in him never working in law enforcement again.....so my comment that he will bag groceries and not work in law enforcement again was just lucky.....the talk of a crazy person.

You then go on to insult T who impressed the hell out of me quoting Gant in this case.  You said:
This was totally a waste of time.

He got indicted for lying,Dilbert. Not for making her get out of the car. Your argument was making her get out of the car.Jesus!

del.capslock

del.capslock

Seaoat posted 11 consecutive posts in an hour and 45 minutes--from 11:15 pm to 1:00 am.

WOW! Isn't that some kind of record? Can we arrange for an award or something? Maybe a plaque or a little trophy?

We gotta give the crazy old bastard props just for sheer perseverance.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

PkrBum

PkrBum

At least he wasn't creating a new thread for each rambling thght this time.

Vikingwoman

He then went back through two years of threads trying to prove he was right. Who gives a shit? The argument wasn't even about Sandra Bland but he brought that up because he had to be right about something. I noted he said THEY called him about her case? That's a new one. He's f'ing crazy!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum