This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

The obstruction of justice charges against the President just got stronger

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

With actual knowledge of his son and sil negotiating for Russian documents on his opponent, and the director of the FBI investigating the same getting fired, and then admitting that he fired him to stop the Russian investigation.....can you say a christmas present for Mueller......these idiots actually thought their corrupt and dishonest business practices would work in government.....pure arrogance. People are going to jail.

View user profile
Too funny. Poor Pk cannot after three years talking about illegal activity of Hillary Clinton show one element of a crime, and now he tries to create a diversion from the breaking news which proves everything he has said for six months was all illusion. Russian collusion just got objectively proved today and he is upset that he has been wrong.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:Too funny.  Poor Pk cannot after three years talking about illegal activity of Hillary Clinton show one element of a crime, and now he tries to create a diversion from the breaking news which proves everything he has said for six months was all illusion.   Russian collusion just got objectively proved today and he is upset that he has been wrong.

They must have some good drugs up in Illinois.

View user profile
You and Pk for years spewed propaganda which had no basis in law or fact, and guess who was right. Seaoat. No indictments. No investigation of the Clinton foundation, and nothing on the Clinton private server as you fools repeated propaganda that negligence on setting up a server was a crime when the Supreme Court set a standard under that statute which required intent, and you boyz got it wrong then, and are still wrong........but intent to meet with Russian agents to collude to change an election......oh boy you guys are running away as fast as the Bulls keeping good basketball players.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:You and Pk for years spewed propaganda which had no basis in law or fact, and guess who was right.  Seaoat.  No indictments.   No investigation of the Clinton foundation, and nothing on the Clinton private server as you fools repeated propaganda that negligence on setting up a server was a crime when the Supreme Court set a standard under that statute which required intent, and you boyz got it wrong then, and are still wrong........but intent to meet with Russian agents to collude to change an election......oh boy you guys are running away as fast as the Bulls keeping good basketball players.

cheers cheers cheers

View user profile
Ever notice how, every time something really damaging comes out about the Trump administration, the cons go stark raving wild -- from every iteration of the right wing media to right here on this forum -- with OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA and CLINTON CLINTON CLINTON and/or any other diversion they can think of?   It would be laughable if it weren't so transparently PITIFUL. They fool NO ONE but themselves, and even that's hard to believe.

View user profile
RealLindaL wrote:Ever notice how, every time something really damaging comes out about the Trump administration, the cons go stark raving wild -- from every iteration of the right wing media to right here on this forum -- with OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA and CLINTON CLINTON CLINTON and/or any other diversion they can think of?   It would be laughable if it weren't so transparently PITIFUL.  They fool NO ONE but themselves, and even that's hard to believe.

Nailed it!

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
I'm cool with playing by dem rules now... cause they sure as hell aren't going to play by agreed upon fair rules. So get ready to rumble comrades. Rules be damned. You asshats are going crazy over everything... but there will be NOTHING to come of it... not because it lacks merit... but because you never demanded accountability under Obama... NEVER. So buckle up... it's gonna be a rough ride.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:I'm cool with playing by dem rules now... cause they sure as hell aren't going to play by agreed upon fair rules. So get ready to rumble comrades. Rules be damned. You asshats are going crazy over everything... but there will be NOTHING to come of it... not because it lacks merit... but because you never demanded accountability under Obama... NEVER. So buckle up... it's gonna be a rough ride.

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
PkrBum wrote:I'm cool with playing by dem rules now... cause they sure as hell aren't going to play by agreed upon fair rules. So get ready to rumble comrades. Rules be damned. You asshats are going crazy over everything... but there will be NOTHING to come of it... not because it lacks merit... but because you never demanded accountability under Obama... NEVER. So buckle up... it's gonna be a rough ride.

View user profile
del.capslock wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I'm cool with playing by dem rules now... cause they sure as hell aren't going to play by agreed upon fair rules. So get ready to rumble comrades. Rules be damned. You asshats are going crazy over everything... but there will be NOTHING to come of it... not because it lacks merit... but because you never demanded accountability under Obama... NEVER. So buckle up... it's gonna be a rough ride.

You slept through the Obama admin... no surprise there. Luckily (lol) for you I've list nearly all of the Obama admin scandals along with the obstructions, evasions, obfuscations, and outright lies associated with them. Happy reading. Lol... like you'd ever reexamine your complicit coma.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:Luckily (lol) for you I've list nearly all of the Obama admin scandals along with the obstructions, evasions, obfuscations, and outright lies associated with them.

WTF are you talking about?

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
del.capslock wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Luckily (lol) for you I've list nearly all of the Obama admin scandals along with the obstructions, evasions, obfuscations, and outright lies associated with them.

WTF are you talking about?

Lol... you missed all of the threads I created. Why am I not surprised? Leftists have a brain disorder.

View user profile
I'll bump them all for you.

View user profile
del.capslock wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Luckily (lol) for you I've list nearly all of the Obama admin scandals along with the obstructions, evasions, obfuscations, and outright lies associated with them.

WTF are you talking about?

He's trying to justify Trump's Russian collusion by posting Obama threads. In his mind that makes it ok.

View user profile
Vikingwoman wrote:
del.capslock wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Luckily (lol) for you I've list nearly all of the Obama admin scandals along with the obstructions, evasions, obfuscations, and outright lies associated with them.

WTF are you talking about?

He's trying to justify Trump's Russian collusion by posting Obama threads. In his mind that makes it ok.

No... you missed the point... tho it can be difficult to understand what's going on when someone in spamming. See my "seagoat is Spamming thread".

View user profile
Vikingwoman wrote:
del.capslock wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Luckily (lol) for you I've list nearly all of the Obama admin scandals along with the obstructions, evasions, obfuscations, and outright lies associated with them.

WTF are you talking about?

He's trying to justify Trump's Russian collusion by posting Obama threads. In his mind that makes it ok.

We heard about the Obama administration "scandals" for several years. Please show cause for any indictment. You have chosen to ignore the absolute fact that any Obama "scandal" was baseless. He was born in the USA. He is not a Muslim. He is not in league with ISIS. Etc., etc. ad nauseum. There's your blankin' nothingburger.

View user profile
Floridatexan wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
del.capslock wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Luckily (lol) for you I've list nearly all of the Obama admin scandals along with the obstructions, evasions, obfuscations, and outright lies associated with them.

WTF are you talking about?

He's trying to justify Trump's Russian collusion by posting Obama threads. In his mind that makes it ok.

We heard about the Obama administration "scandals" for several years.  Please show cause for any indictment.  You have chosen to ignore the absolute fact that any Obama "scandal" was baseless.  He was born in the USA.  He is not a Muslim.  He is not in league with ISIS.  Etc., etc. ad nauseum.  There's your blankin' nothingburger.

You didn't care because he was black... er I meant a democrat. I guess either applies... lol.

But nooooow... EVERYTHING matters. Weird... huh? Bush2 stuff matters (skip Obama) trump stuff matters. Hold on... I'm beginning to see a pattern. Rolling Eyes

View user profile
I did examine the false accusations against Clinton and Obama. I spent hours going over the supreme court case which defined the criminal standard which was completely the opposite of the clever propaganda from Fox and Alt right sites that negligently setting up an email server was a crime. It was not. I gave the dicta and case law. A week after I did the same there were four threads saying gross negligence was the criminal standard it was not. It required Hillary to transfer classified documents to a third party quid pro quo. The fox propaganda cleverly tried to use the wording of the statue to say gross negligence was criminal, but then I gave the 1940s Supreme court case which clearly said the statute was unconstitutional unless there was intent. Nobody was sleeping on this forum when the baseless spam was posted. Some of us with painstaking precision corrected the nonsense only to have the spam continue. Today, I reported from CNN breaking news, and the truth caused some to freak out. When I got back from the movies I saw there was a total breakdown.

Here is the deal. President Trump's campaign colluded with the Russians. The President is working to soften the 98-2 senate sanctions and has actively attacked Nato. The Russians have successfully compromised our President.

View user profile
You're full of shit. The statutes were clear as to her use of her private bathroom server to conduct, store, and SHARE highly classified govt information on said server. It's not even close. Only a partisan hack says otherwise.

View user profile
Ok for once and for all put up or shut up. Show me the statute where she met all the elements and was guilty of a crime. It is simple. I have been all ears for three year and a hundred spam distractions and distortions. Provide the statute please.

View user profile
I thought so. Not one violation of the law.

Tonight it is being reported that the top advisers and President Trump approved the initial release about this meeting as being about adoption. Dear God, how deep is this cover up. Did they really think that those emails were not going to be found?

View user profile
Still not one statute which found Hillary Clinton guilty of criminal violations. When you live in a make believe world, you ignore or deflect the truth.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum