This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I applaud my son's transparency

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I applaud my son's transparency on 7/11/2017, 3:06 pm

WTF......are you kidding us. Lies for almost a year. Repeated denials and lies just a few days ago where Junior said the meeting was going to be about Russian adoptions.......liars liars....pants on fire.......transparency pleasssssseeeeee. just wait to the Russians release more chit on this corrupt regime.

View user profile

2 Re: I applaud my son's transparency on 7/11/2017, 3:08 pm

Another thread on the same subject. You're a damn spammer now.

View user profile

3 Re: I applaud my son's transparency on 7/11/2017, 3:19 pm

No, I am simply reporting on breaking news. The president actually tweeted that he is applauding his son's transparency when the NY times notified Jr. that they were going to publish the emails, where he had lied a couple days ago that the meeting was called to talk about adoptions.......breaking news and spam are two different things. You do not like the breaking news because it blows up everything you have defended. I get it. This is a bad day, but do not shoot the messenger.

View user profile

4 Re: I applaud my son's transparency on 7/11/2017, 4:22 pm

Oh I forgot to say the President thinks his son has good character.

View user profile

5 Re: I applaud my son's transparency on 7/11/2017, 5:12 pm

2seaoat wrote:Oh I forgot to say the President thinks his son has good character.

I think his exact words were "my son is a high quality person." I thought that was a very awkward sentence, very unusual way to put something like that. It sounded as if he were describing a car rather than a human being.

View user profile

6 Re: I applaud my son's transparency on 7/11/2017, 5:52 pm

Is transparency a synonym for sleazy?

View user profile

7 Re: I applaud my son's transparency on 7/11/2017, 6:50 pm

Natalia Veselnitskaya was no stranger, she was important to Trump's business

"Sean Hannity’s name may rhyme with sanity, but Donald Trump’s favorite Fox has never been the poster boy for rationality. As the dominoes have started falling ever faster in the Trump–Russia scandal, Hannity has been bouncing all over the place in a storm of twisted logic, misplaced sarcasm, and desperate attempts at misdirection. But in the middle of this Hanni-cane, he actually dropped a line that’s ... interesting.

"Why did the Obama administration let [the lawyer] into the country in 2016?" he asked.
Good question. And there’s a good answer.

Natalia Veselnitskaya did not mark up her visa application with “coming to America to give Donald Trump high-level information straight from the Kremlin.” Which, considering the stealth that Trump Junior displayed at the other end of the pipeline, is really rather surprising. Instead, Veselnitskaya’s official reason for coming to the United States really did have to do with the Magnitsky Act. Not lobbying against the act, but acting as an attorney in a lawsuit against a Russian company accused of money-laundering for the mob.

The specific case in question here is against Prevezon Holdings Ltd., a Cyprus-registered company.
How did Prevezon Holding supposedly move mob money into the United States? By snapping up expensive condos and other real estate. And who was it that Veselnitskaya had come to fight after she made her pitch to Donald Trump Junior?

U. S. District Attorney Preet Bharara..."

(more)

https://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/7/11/1679688/-Natalia-Veselnitskaya-was-no-stranger-she-was-important-to-Trump-s-business

(Magnitsky was investigating Prevezon...did hard time...and was the reason for the act and part of the reason for the sanctions).

View user profile

8 Re: I applaud my son's transparency on 7/11/2017, 7:24 pm

Our president just said that it wasn't a crime...

Just like Obama said the Hillary email crime wasn't a crime... and running guns to foreign criminal cartels wasn't a crime... and wiretapping reporters wasn't a crime... and assassinating a US child citizen wasn't a crime... and IRS targeting wasn't a crime... etc.

So that's that folks. Try to remember who has the power. Get over it.

View user profile

9 Re: I applaud my son's transparency on 7/12/2017, 3:49 am

It is reported that Senior worked on a response to the NY Times articles and they came up with the adoption deception and then the NY Times exposes the emails and they change their illusions and lies. CNN has been a trip today. Best breaking news analysis on TV.

View user profile

10 Re: I applaud my son's transparency on 7/12/2017, 3:58 am

And Trump never knew about the meeting until yesterday! LOL! Can you believe he has the cajones to say that? Kushner, Manafort and Jr. meet w/ a Russain govt. lawyer about Hillary info. and never told Trump. The bullshit is endless!

View user profile

11 Re: I applaud my son's transparency on 7/13/2017, 9:19 am

President Trump is going to be charged with obstruction of Justice. He admitted his reason to fire the FBI director and obstruct the Russian investigation in a meeting with the Russians in the White House. First, he felt comfortable enough to admit the same to Russians, and second why if he had no knowledge of what now is obvious that the meeting was but the tip of the iceberg, did he find it necessary to fire the director. That is illogical. President Trump is up to his gills in the swamp, and his part in the conspiracy is certain. My original prediction was that President Trump would not last two years. I am feeling pretty smug now because honest Republicans every day are now jumping ship, and as certain as this one smoking gun of the criminal conspiracy, these dumb asz criminals who used these same mob tactics to collect their fortunes are going to go down with more smoking guns to come. It is not like Tony is going to take big pussy out on the boat and have him whacked......no people are talking right now.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum