Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Crown Prosecutor of Russia has information to hurt Clinton and help Trump

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

The email comes. You set the meeting. You commit treason.

You hide the meeting......you lie about the meeting.......you know you have broken the law and the special prosecutor is getting close.......the NY times gets the emails.........you release the emails which confirm that you are a criminal.

Oh and all the traitors among us who think this is about politics......about being a Republican or a Democrat.......no this is about an attack on America by foreign agents and American citizens being traitors. The Rosenbergs were executed with less evidence.

2seaoat

This meeting will be about Russia and Russia's support for candidate Trump. You must immediately report this meeting to the FBI. They took the meeting knowing that Russian agents were trying to influence the American election. This was treason. This was simply more lies. This meeting was not meant to be about adoptions. The intent from the emails is clear. Traitors, and traitors for all those who try to deflect and excuse this criminal conduct.

2seaoat

We keep hearing about smoke and no fire. The emails show the fire, and it appears that this is only the tip of the iceberg. I do not want impeachment. I want people prosecuted for treason. I am sick thinking about those Syrian Children at an art show being targeted by the Russians to break the spirit of those rebels fighting the regime. The same brutal killing of civilians which he did in Chetzna (sp). These murderous bastards have murdered opposition, messed with European elections trying to break up Nato and the only thing stopping Russian aggression. These bastards now have fire to show the collusion. There is no explanation with doublethink, or talking about other people.....these are traitors.

PkrBum

PkrBum

OK... Let's take the legal course. Did he lie? Conceal? What was exchanged?

Is a citizen breaking the law by meeting w a Russian lawyer? Be specific.

Politically... and legally for that matter... were it a dem all of your positions would be diametrically opposite.

So let the investigations begin. Good luck comrades.

2seaoat

He broke the law when he knew that he was meeting with Russian agents to get something of value which was information from a foreign nation. It is a prima facia case which could have been legal had they reported the meeting immediately to the FBI that the Russian government was offering something of value. They did not report it. They lied about the content. He will be prosecuted. My guess is that more emails will disclose more meetings and substance of the meetings. The meeting was set with full knowledge that this was a Russian government action. There is no ambiguity. The facts are simple. The special prosecutors will be issuing indictments in about six months as it appears with all the top campaign folks showing up that this is only the tip of the iceberg. Again, the law was broken. If they had immediately reported the offer of something of value from a foreign agent to the FBI, they would have an affirmative defense to the criminal charges. They have no affirmative defense, and the nonsense coming out of the White House that nothing came out of this meeting, and that is not the criminal standard. It is an intent crime. The emails make the prima facia case.

2seaoat

Please expect Presidential pardons to follow in short order to attempt to stop the investigations. I am going to have to do some research on the scope of a Presidential Pardon in regard to Treason. Junior and Jared are going to be pardoned for their criminal conduct........the Russians have deeply penetrated this nation.

PkrBum

PkrBum

There won't be a pardon because there won't be charges.

Did you sleep through the Obama admin?

Vikingwoman

Nah you're out in left field Oatie. There won't be any charges because nothing was offered and nothing accepted. Did they try to collude w/ the Russians? Yes but nothing came out of it. If Trump didn't know about the meeting then who in the hell gave them permission to even try to talk to Russia about adoptions? They were acting as an arm of the govt. w/o any clearance.

2seaoat

The offer was that the Russian Government had documents.   The crime does not require that those documents had intelligence harmful to America, it only requires the intent to get something from the offer.  Please look at Donald Junior's response to the offer of the documents.  Read the email.   It is a prima facia crime.   There was no ambiguity that it was the Russian Government.   There was no ambiguity that Russian collected documents were being offered.   There is no ambiguity that Donald Trump Junior wanted the offering.   read the released emails.

"if it is what you say.....I love it"(Trump Jr.)

The email is not circumstantial it is direct evidence of collusion with foreign agents which is a violation of the law.

PkrBum

PkrBum

OMG..!! Trump Jr is the first person in the history of politics to play dirty. This is the biggest story EVER..!!

2seaoat

This has nothing to do with politics. This has to do with a foreign agent breaking the law and a group of Americans assisting the foreign agents. This has nothing to do with dirty politics. This has everything to do with treason.

Now if the Russians contacted Junior, and said they had information which could compromise the North Koreans, a person could take that meeting, but they would be under a legal duty to report the same to the FBI. It has nothing to do with politics republican or democrat. Your feeble attempts to spin, ignore, and deny the facts in this collusion only show you are not an honest broker of the truth.

PkrBum

PkrBum

I'm not spinning, ignoring, or spinning anything. Just pointing out your hypocrisy and delusion.

del.capslock

del.capslock

PkrBum wrote:There won't be a pardon because there won't be charges.

There won't be charges because the perps were pardoned, just like Nixon was pardoned before he was charged with obstruction of justice.

Are you really this ignorant? Oh, wait, you're a reactionary, so I guess, yeah, you are.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

2seaoat

Anybody trying to rationalize or justify this meeting are traitors. It is simple as that simple conclusion. You are either a patriotic American or you are a traitor encouraging Russian agents. Is their racial insecurity so bound to who they are that they would throw America under the bus because the white nationalist in President Trump's administration helped them in mutual goals? I think so. Every American should be appalled.

PkrBum

PkrBum

So now the same people that laughed off the Obama/Hillary scandals want accountability...

rich... lol.

2seaoat

Again, what scandals? I would agree that veterans turned away from treatment was a true scandal and the buck fell on the president's desk. The rest of what you promised were crimes, never got charged and after three years you still have nothing. Within six months there will be indictments here if not sooner. Get over it. You were wrong about President Obama, and you were wrong about sos Clinton.

PkrBum

PkrBum

The IRS and Hillary both destroyed evidence.. and the obstruction was unprecedented. Wake me up when trump does that.

2seaoat

The IRS and Hillary both destroyed evidence.. and the obstruction was unprecedented. Wake me up when trump does that.

You really have no idea what you are talking about. Please show me where Hillary Clinton destroyed evidence which obstructed an investigation. Why did the FBI not find your conclusions? That is because at every level you simply do not understand what you are talking about.

Now, for somebody who does know what they are talking about, this actual Russian collusion which John Dean says defies common sense that the President was not aware must be factored in his firing of the FBI director and his admission that he was firing him to stop the Russian investigation. Game set match.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum