This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

MORE PROOF . . .

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2 Re: MORE PROOF . . . on 7/11/2017, 9:22 am

"As described... by the three people"

At some point fatigue is going to set in. Especially as these clickbait headlines get sillier.

Good luck tho... maybe this is the one that sets hair on fire... if there's any left... lol.

View user profile

3 Re: MORE PROOF . . . on 7/11/2017, 9:26 am


Does it make you proud how your own media was complicit in hiding Hillary's criminal activity and it took a foreign power to end the Clintonistas? Looks like we seee who has the cahones. Your disdain for someone actually stepping up and doing the right thing (taking down a criminal enterprise) shows what is wrong with the democrats in the United States today. It would be one thing if the dirt on Hillary were untrue, but the Russians only provided facts to go along with what many others, including those in your party assumed, Hillary was and will always be a criminal along with Bill and their newest minion lying for mom now - Chelsea. She really must have irked the Russians after the uranium quid pro quo. Maybe it was Russia's way of eliminating the completion in the marketplace of dirty deeds? The fact is, the Clintonistas created an empire of graft, corruption, and greed probably second only to Hitler, Stalin, and Mao. If taking out the American trash was what Russia did, well they ought to be thanked. 2016 showed that America rejected the Democrat polices that were foisted on its populace from 2008 and onward until y'all were totally swept from power losing the WH.... in a rigged election- something the Russians probably knew all along. By the way, you liberals loved Trump and his huge checks for donations until he ran against you and spanked your hiney. When that was apparent, your political machine started the attacks. Hypocrite much?

View user profile

4 Re: MORE PROOF . . . on 7/11/2017, 12:58 pm

IMASOCK wrote:

Does it make you proud how your own media was complicit in hiding Hillary's criminal activity and it took a foreign power to end the Clintonistas? Looks like we seee who has the cahones. Your disdain for someone actually stepping up and doing the right thing (taking down a criminal enterprise) shows what is wrong with the democrats in the United States today.  It would be one thing if the dirt on Hillary were untrue, but the Russians only provided facts to go along with what many others, including those in your party assumed, Hillary was and will always be a criminal along with Bill and their newest minion lying for mom now - Chelsea. She really must have irked the Russians after the uranium quid pro quo. Maybe it was Russia's way of eliminating the completion in the marketplace of dirty deeds? The fact is, the Clintonistas created an empire of graft, corruption, and greed probably second only to Hitler, Stalin, and Mao. If taking out the American trash was what Russia did, well they ought to be thanked. 2016 showed that America rejected the Democrat polices that were foisted on its populace from 2008 and onward until y'all were totally swept from power losing the WH.... in a rigged election- something the Russians probably knew all along. By the way, you liberals loved Trump and his huge checks for donations until he ran against you and spanked your hiney. When that was apparent, your political machine started the attacks. Hypocrite much?

Again, what Hillary or Obama did is no longer relevant. Here's where I stand: 1st I'm an American, 2nd I'm a progressive democratic socialist. What Trump and gang did by working with the Russians is treason.
Obviously you don't give a shit about your country, only your party.

You're disgusting.

View user profile

5 Re: MORE PROOF . . . on 7/11/2017, 1:03 pm

Hillary's been investigated up the ying yang, Psychodog. Nobody takes anything you say seriously because of your delusional rantings. That's a fact.

View user profile

6 Re: MORE PROOF . . . on 7/11/2017, 1:49 pm

Hillary and Obama are certainly and perfectly relevant. The gall it requires to scream for justice after the last 8 years is the height of hypocrisy... not to mention idiocy. You'll receive the same amount of accountability that was served up under Obama. So throw whatever hissy fit you like... it won't change a single thing. In the future... if you want justice... start demanding blind justice.

MmmKay?

View user profile

7 Re: MORE PROOF . . . on 7/11/2017, 2:08 pm

Wordslinger wrote:
IMASOCK wrote:

Does it make you proud how your own media was complicit in hiding Hillary's criminal activity and it took a foreign power to end the Clintonistas? Looks like we seee who has the cahones. Your disdain for someone actually stepping up and doing the right thing (taking down a criminal enterprise) shows what is wrong with the democrats in the United States today.  It would be one thing if the dirt on Hillary were untrue, but the Russians only provided facts to go along with what many others, including those in your party assumed, Hillary was and will always be a criminal along with Bill and their newest minion lying for mom now - Chelsea. She really must have irked the Russians after the uranium quid pro quo. Maybe it was Russia's way of eliminating the completion in the marketplace of dirty deeds? The fact is, the Clintonistas created an empire of graft, corruption, and greed probably second only to Hitler, Stalin, and Mao. If taking out the American trash was what Russia did, well they ought to be thanked. 2016 showed that America rejected the Democrat polices that were foisted on its populace from 2008 and onward until y'all were totally swept from power losing the WH.... in a rigged election- something the Russians probably knew all along. By the way, you liberals loved Trump and his huge checks for donations until he ran against you and spanked your hiney. When that was apparent, your political machine started the attacks. Hypocrite much?

Again, what Hillary or Obama did is no longer relevant.  Here's where I stand: 1st I'm an American, 2nd I'm a progressive democratic socialist. What Trump and gang did by working with the Russians is treason.
Obviously you don't give a shit about your country, only your party.

You're disgusting.

Hillary is the reason we have Trump in office. Nuf said. Had you run Comrade Free Stuff, you might have had a chance and you would have shown your own party doesn't rig elections. You didn't and here we are because you had to rig an election because "it was her turn." LEL Smile

View user profile

8 Re: MORE PROOF . . . on 7/11/2017, 2:09 pm

PkrBum wrote:Hillary and Obama are certainly and perfectly relevant. The gall it requires to scream for justice after the last 8 years is the height of hypocrisy... not to mention idiocy. You'll receive the same amount of accountability that was served up under Obama. So throw whatever hissy fit you like... it won't change a single thing. In the future... if you want justice... start demanding blind justice.

MmmKay?

The left is melting down more and more each day.

View user profile

9 Re: MORE PROOF . . . on 7/11/2017, 5:46 pm

IMASOCK wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Hillary and Obama are certainly and perfectly relevant. The gall it requires to scream for justice after the last 8 years is the height of hypocrisy... not to mention idiocy. You'll receive the same amount of accountability that was served up under Obama. So throw whatever hissy fit you like... it won't change a single thing. In the future... if you want justice... start demanding blind justice.

MmmKay?

The left is melting down more and more each day.

And the right is determined to self destruct. It's okay by me!

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum