This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Election fraud

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Election fraud on 7/10/2017, 5:21 pm

The Democrats were right: there was massive foreign interference in the 2016 election — from illegal immigrants.
An analysis released by libertarian think tank, Just Facts, bolsters President Trump’s claim that Hillary Clinton only won the popular vote due to illegal immigrants voting. The analysis reveals that millions of illegal immigrants voted in the 2016 election. (via Just Facts Daily)
The think tank relied on data provided by a Harvard study in collaboration with You.Gov. The study samples thousands of voters every two years, including illegal immigrants who admitted to voting.
No data for the 2016 election has been compiled. Instead, the authors of the analysis extrapolated information based on the data for the pivotal 2008 and 2012 presidential elections.
According to the study, up to 5.7 million illegal aliens, on the high end, voted in the 2008 election. This number dropped to 3.6 million in 2012, indicating that more illegal immigrants risk voting when there is no incumbent candidate.
President Trump fell short in the popular vote by just 2.8 million votes. If only half of the illegal immigrants who voted in the 2008 election voted for Hillary in 2016, it would have won her the popular vote.
However, all evidence suggests that, if anything, more illegal immigrants would be driven to vote in 2016 than in previous elections.
President Trump ran on a promise to crack down on sanctuary cities and illegal immigration. Thus, illegal immigrants had a huge incentive to vote for the Democrat candidate in violation of the law.
The fact that President Trump lost the popular vote due to voter fraud is troubling, but this did not change the results of the election. However, the analysis offered by Just Facts reveals that Republicans have lost important elections because of illegal voting.
For example, in the 2016 election, incumbent governor of North Carolina Pat McCrory lost his reelection campaign by about 10,000 votes. If only 2.1 percent of illegal immigrants in North Carolina voted against McCrory, it would have cost him the election.
Additionally, in 2008, Senator Al Franken won his election by a slim margin of 312 votes, requiring the help of only 0.65 percent of illegal Minnesota voters.
The election of Al Franken secured the 60th senate seat for Democrats, allowing them to pass Obamacare. Essentially, if illegal immigrants did not vote in 2008, Obamacare could not have passed in its current form.
This is why President Trump’s probe into voter integrity is so important. Even the specter of voter fraud undermines our entire system of government. We need to ensure that only American citizens can decide American elections.
angrypatriotmovement.com/shock-voter-fraud-discovery/

View user profile

2 Re: Election fraud on 7/10/2017, 5:26 pm

Pace, I thought you read in graduate school. Obviously you have not learned a thing. There is zero evidence that illegal aliens won the popular vote.......just saying something is not proof. The popular vote for the second time in 16 years was lost by the Republican Party. There were more votes for House Democrats than Republicans, yet they got the majority. No there is fraud, and it is gerrymanding for political advantage. Hopefully the Supreme Court will set fair standards to stop the rampant abuses.

View user profile

3 Re: Election fraud on 7/10/2017, 5:26 pm

Just so everyone knows exactly where this guy's at, the above post by IMASOCK is from wnpjournal.com

WNP stands for White Nationalist Party.

Need I say more?

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

4 Re: Election fraud on 7/10/2017, 6:29 pm

2seaoat wrote:There is zero evidence

That isn't even a speed bump when it's a leftist talkingpoint. How much less self aware can you be?

View user profile

5 Re: Election fraud on 7/10/2017, 6:47 pm

del.capslock wrote:Just so everyone knows exactly where this guy's at, the above post by IMASOCK  is from wnpjournal.com

WNP stands for White Nationalist Party.

Need I say more?

SIN tactic

Shift the blame
Ignore the facts
Name call

View user profile

6 Re: Election fraud on 7/10/2017, 8:49 pm

del.capslock wrote:Just so everyone knows exactly where this guy's at, the above post by IMASOCK  is from wnpjournal.com

WNP stands for White Nationalist Party.

Need I say more?

Nothing in this link says what you say it does.

http://www.angrypatriotmovement.com/shock-voter-fraud-discovery/

View user profile

7 Re: Election fraud on 7/10/2017, 10:32 pm

Peedog went to graduate school? I don't believe that. It's hard to believe he graduated from college but then again I had several football players in my graduating class who couldn't read.

View user profile

8 Re: Election fraud on 7/10/2017, 11:05 pm

IMASOCK wrote:
del.capslock wrote:Just so everyone knows exactly where this guy's at, the above post by IMASOCK  is from wnpjournal.com

WNP stands for White Nationalist Party.

Need I say more?

Nothing in this link says what you say it does.

http://www.angrypatriotmovement.com/shock-voter-fraud-discovery/

Here's the original link before you edited your post: https://wnpjournal.com/breaking-news-massive-voter-fraud-discovery-confirmed/

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

9 Re: Election fraud on 7/11/2017, 12:11 am

del.capslock wrote:
IMASOCK wrote:
del.capslock wrote:Just so everyone knows exactly where this guy's at, the above post by IMASOCK  is from wnpjournal.com

WNP stands for White Nationalist Party.

Need I say more?

Nothing in this link says what you say it does.

http://www.angrypatriotmovement.com/shock-voter-fraud-discovery/

Here's the original link before you edited your post: https://wnpjournal.com/breaking-news-massive-voter-fraud-discovery-confirmed/

My post is the original. Spin it all you want.

What does WNP stand for?
Rank Abbr.
Meaning
WNP
World News and Prophecy
WNP
Washington Nuclear Power
WNP
Western North Pacific
WNP
White Nationalist Party
WNP
Will Not Proceed
WNP
Wireless Number Portability (FCC)

1 more columns
6 definitions of WNP. Meaning of WNP. What does WNP
www.acronymfinder.com/WNP.html



Last edited by IMASOCK on 7/11/2017, 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

10 Re: Election fraud on 7/11/2017, 12:12 am

IMASOCK wrote:
del.capslock wrote:
IMASOCK wrote:
del.capslock wrote:Just so everyone knows exactly where this guy's at, the above post by IMASOCK  is from wnpjournal.com

WNP stands for White Nationalist Party.

Need I say more?

Nothing in this link says what you say it does.

http://www.angrypatriotmovement.com/shock-voter-fraud-discovery/

Here's the original link before you edited your post: https://wnpjournal.com/breaking-news-massive-voter-fraud-discovery-confirmed/

My post is the original. Spin it all you want.

No it's not, you're lying. Post the whole source, you imbecile.

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

11 Re: Election fraud on 7/11/2017, 12:55 am

Sorry, that's the only source I had. Hate it for you.

View user profile

12 Re: Election fraud on 7/11/2017, 1:50 am

IMASOCK wrote:Sorry, that's the only source I had. Hate it for you.

You dumb shit, you don't even know when you've been played--no wonder you fall for all that alt-right bullshit.  They use morons like you to fill the ranks.

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

13 Re: Election fraud on 7/11/2017, 2:06 am

seems as if your link has more items in the url.....good try

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum