This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Something just does not add up for me on Trump's son

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Jr. takes a meeting with a Russian lawyer who says she has dirt on Hillary. The topic turns to sanctions and adoptions. This meeting was deep sixed. This sudden honesty makes you wonder if the White House is getting tipped off on the Mueller investigation. Was this meeting taped, or were the calls setting up the meeting tapped. You see two other folks in the meeting have already been discussed in the Russian connections......Manafort(sp) and the son in law......why were they at this meeting when Junior claims he had no idea of what was going to be discussed. I feel the sudden truth telling has more to do with the investigation closing around them. What an evil cabal.

View user profile
It's all for your entertainment. Trump has got the Democrats so frazzled, they don't know their ineptness from a hole in the ground. Oh, Democrats, Jimmy Carter called, he wants his ineptness back.

View user profile
IMASOCK wrote: Jimmy Carter called, he wants his ineptness back.

He should check with you, because you've sure got somebody's...

View user profile
zsomething wrote:
IMASOCK wrote: Jimmy Carter called, he wants his ineptness back.

He should check with you, because you've sure got somebody's...


You should check your six and the rest of your minions as well...it's like a shadow on you folks. You rigged an election and STILL lost.

View user profile
Senator Cardin on the Foreign relations committee says this lawyer is a proven agent of Putin on CNN where she has worked to overturn American sanctions on behalf of Putin. Cardin says they know there were multiple contacts with the Trump campaign. President Trump is trying to kill the 98-2 vote in the senate on Russian sanctions in the House. If a Child was presented these pieces of the puzzle, it sure looks like a picture is becoming more clear with each day......lies and cover ups, and then changed stories as exposure grows.

View user profile
IMASOCK wrote:

You should check your six and the rest of your minions as well...it's like a shadow on you folks. You rigged an election and STILL lost.

You sure do believe a lotta shit.

View user profile
hey,

you got nothing poker face

View user profile
That is exactly what Richard Nixon said.....how did that turn out? Lies and more lies when an agent from a foreign power meets with you, and you cannot remember. It is only a matter of time......dumb is hard to fix.

View user profile
oh oh......juniors cover up was reported by the NY Times, and it is being reported that they had three independent sources from the White House.....this thing is collapsing faster than the Chicago Bull's draft picks.

View user profile
What is "this thing" exactly?

View user profile
The Russian interference in the American election.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:The Russian interference in the American election.

We interfere in elections all the time. Are you willing to send young kids to war over it? All they did was expose Hillary for the criminal she really is and you think that is a bad thing? You must be on the take also.

View user profile
Trump Jr. just hired a NY lawyer.......clear evidence of senior members of President Trump's campaign meeting with a Russian agent which Warner wants to take his testimony before the intelligence committee. I want to know who the three white house sources are who are ratting these folks out and catching them in lies.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:Trump Jr. just hired a NY lawyer.......clear evidence of senior members of President Trump's campaign meeting with a Russian agent which Warner wants to take his testimony before the intelligence committee.   I want to know who the three white house sources are who are ratting these folks out and catching them in lies.  

Keep dreaming about this "lawyering up" shenanigans. Hell, who hasn't lawyered up on both sides? Trump is draining the swamp.

View user profile
expose Hillary for the criminal she really is

Please take your time. Please show in the Russian hacks where they exposed that Hillary committed a criminal act. She did not. They did not. You sir are just making chit up as you go. These illicit meetings were lied about, and then from within their ranks they were stabbed in the back. I mean, how do you forget meetings with Russians when since before the election Junior was speaking to the press that the whole Russian things is politics.

View user profile
Keep dreaming about this "lawyering up" shenanigans. Hell, who hasn't lawyered up on both sides? Trump is draining the swamp.


When you lie about the meeting, and senior campaign advisors are there to get information from a foreign agent......yep getting a lawyer might be a very good idea.   Again, somebody in the White House is ratting out the Russian connections.   The NY Times said it had three sources in the White House......can you say John Dean.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:Keep dreaming about this "lawyering up" shenanigans. Hell, who hasn't lawyered up on both sides? Trump is draining the swamp.


When you lie about the meeting, and senior campaign advisors are there to get information from a foreign agent......yep getting a lawyer might be a very good idea.   Again, somebody in the White House is ratting out the Russian connections.   The NY Times said it had three sources in the White House......can you say John Dean.

Again, keep humping that dead moose.

View user profile
The Russians are continually working to undermine this country, and now instead of the administration's blaming China or Iran, we have hard evidence of senior Trump campaign officials meeting with a Putin foreign agent to exchange information for the removal of sanctions. Leon Panetta just said they had an absolute duty to report this meeting to the FBI, yet the mere fact that this meeting took place showed a willingness to work with foreign agents. It is a bit perplexing for a military cheerleader supporting treason......come on Pace.....I thought you had security clearance and understood the risk of the Russians....or did you peel potatoes.

View user profile
IMASOCK wrote:Again, keep humping that dead moose.

Keep posting White Nationalist Party propaganda, you're obviously too stupid to post your own stuff.

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
IMASOCK wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Trump Jr. just hired a NY lawyer.......clear evidence of senior members of President Trump's campaign meeting with a Russian agent which Warner wants to take his testimony before the intelligence committee.   I want to know who the three white house sources are who are ratting these folks out and catching them in lies.  

Keep dreaming about this "lawyering up" shenanigans. Hell, who hasn't lawyered up on both sides? Trump is draining the swamp.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:Trump Jr. just hired a NY lawyer.......clear evidence of senior members of President Trump's campaign meeting with a Russian agent which Warner wants to take his testimony before the intelligence committee.   I want to know who the three white house sources are who are ratting these folks out and catching them in lies.  

Unless he lied to anybody under the doj... there's no there... there.

View user profile
Unless he lied to anybody under the doj... there's no there... there.


Wrong a criminal conspiracy does not have to actually have the quid pro quo completed, only that the intent was there to work with a foreign agent to interfere with the American election. The lies only are only part of the cover up which Nixon perfected, but in the end it was the very same which provided the there.

View user profile
How obvious does this have to get before President enablers cannot see what this bought and paid for treasonous bastard has done. 98-2 in the senate and the White House is trying to undermine the sanctions on Russia.

traitors all

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-admin-lobbied-lawmakers-to-weaken-russia-sanctions/ar-BBE9yYf?li=BBnb7Kz

View user profile
But this was too elusive for you... lol.

View user profile
What does that have to do with a Presidential campaign meeting with a Russian agent who offered to interfere in the election and wanted the sanctions to go away, and then after a 98-2 vote where every person in America knows the Russian bastards bombed innocent children in Syria, murdered political opponents, and have tried to undermine Western European democracies, you want to talk about Hillary Clinton. WTF is wrong with you. For once in your life just decide to discuss a moral choice........is the Senate wrong in seeking additional sanctions against Russia, and why would a President try to undermine the same? How many road maps do you need to see that this has nothing to do with politics or Hillary Clinton. 98-2 takes this from the political realm to the moral realm......Putin knowingly bombed children in schools and killed children during an art fair.......he is an evil bastard and he owns our President. Your moral choice.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum