This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Is this country the America in your heart?

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

There must be something going along that's really good in
America, right? Please ... someone ...????


http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/47395.htm

View user profile
It must be terrible that trump puts America first in foreign policy and is freeing up business by undoing Obama's executive edicts and regulations. Oh the horror... quick get to the fainting couch.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:It must be terrible that trump puts America first in foreign policy and is freeing up business by undoing Obama's executive edicts and regulations.

Right-wing drivel... lol.

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
PkrBum wrote:It must be terrible that trump puts America first in foreign policy and is freeing up business by undoing Obama's executive edicts and regulations. Oh the horror... quick get to the fainting couch.


And your team's mantra is "fuck the poor." Why am I not surprised?

View user profile
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:It must be terrible that trump puts America first in foreign policy and is freeing up business by undoing Obama's executive edicts and regulations. Oh the horror... quick get to the fainting couch.


And your team's mantra is "fuck the poor."  Why am I not surprised?

And your team exploits the "huddled masses". Why aren't you surprised?

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:It must be terrible that trump puts America first in foreign policy and is freeing up business by undoing Obama's executive edicts and regulations. Oh the horror... quick get to the fainting couch.


And your team's mantra is "fuck the poor."  Why am I not surprised?

And your team exploits the "huddled masses". Why aren't you surprised?

You mean the "huddled masses" that's inscribed on the Statue of Liberty? That "huddled masses"? The "your tired, your poor..." one?

The Statue of Liberty that is the beacon of freedom and opportunity for all the world? The Statue that's a symbol of the American ideal for every nation?

What's wrong with that? You must hate America. Perhaps you should leave.

Are the virtues of compassion, sharing and empathy so hateful to you? Are you really THAT amoral?

Your libertarian/anarchist notions are anathema to decent humans.

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
Easily half of everything I've ever earned has gone to govt for redistribution.

While leftists take the credit. Fuck off comrade.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:Easily half of everything I've ever earned has gone to govt for redistribution.

While leftists take the credit. Fuck off comrade.

You're just a mooch and crybaby. You want to reap the benefits of government without paying your share.

Try living out in the wilderness if you are incapable of living in a society with others, you crybaby mooch. If you were dumped naked out in the wilderness, you wouldn't last a week. You'd be helpless without the benefit of social organization. MOOCH!


View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:It must be terrible that trump puts America first in foreign policy and is freeing up business by undoing Obama's executive edicts and regulations. Oh the horror... quick get to the fainting couch.


And your team's mantra is "fuck the poor."  Why am I not surprised?

And your team exploits the "huddled masses". Why aren't you surprised?

Right. The same way labor unions do. We try to get their money and their votes. In return, their working conditions improve and their wages go up. That's a concept totally foreign to you and the Pussy Grabber.

View user profile
http://www.cheatsheet.com/money-career/whos-on-welfare-9-shocking-stats-about-public-assistance.html/

https://www.creditdonkey.com/welfare-statistics.html

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:http://www.cheatsheet.com/money-career/whos-on-welfare-9-shocking-stats-about-public-assistance.html/

https://www.creditdonkey.com/welfare-statistics.html


Right ... fuck the poor. Poor kids don't need to eat lunches at school. A family working three part-time jobs and still earning a yearly income below the poverty level shouldn't be aided. Let the bastards starve!
Taking cash from the ultra rich isn't proper!


Why am I not surprised?

View user profile
Easily half of everything I've ever earned has gone to govt for redistribution.

You either need a senior in high school to do your taxes, or you are not telling the truth. 50% of your earnings going to the government is impossible. Wake up. You apparently are asleep and you have been dreaming an alternative reality.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:Easily half of everything I've ever earned has gone to govt for redistribution.

You either need a senior in high school to do your taxes, or you are not telling the truth.   50% of your earnings going to the government is impossible.  Wake up.  You apparently are asleep and you have been dreaming an alternative reality.

POW!

View user profile
Between fed, state, city tax... fee... licence... capital gain... etc... it was easily 50%. You're just to dumb to track your money.

View user profile
I started using a CPM based xerox personal computer to do folk's taxes in 1982 before turbo tax or IBM compatible tax software. You sir are either totally ignorant on how to do taxes, or you are not telling the truth. Please do not be specific with actual amounts, but use only ball park amounts of what you made and give us a pro forma of how government took 50% of your income. I have done taxes for people who made over a million dollars a year and actively bought and sold assets which only paid 30% real estate taxes, federal income taxes, state income taxes, and local taxes. Nobody has paid 50% of their income to government since 1982. You must think folks are idiots. I am not an idiot, and am offended that somebody would try to foist such a falsehood when NOBODY pays 50%. Give us some made up numbers to try to justify this falsehood.

View user profile
Self employed... built several companies for others as contractor and for a percentage ... 3 that were mine alone.

An average person doesn't really keep track... but all of the taxes (sales... etc) aren't kept track of.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote: Self employed... built several companies for others as contractor and for a percentage ... 3 that were mine alone.

An average person doesn't really keep track... but all of the taxes (sales... etc) aren't kept track of.


In other words, your claim that half of your earnings went to pay taxes has no substantiation whatever. Why am I not surprised?

View user profile
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote: Self employed... built several companies for others as contractor and for a percentage ... 3 that were mine alone.

An average person doesn't really keep track... but all of the taxes (sales... etc) aren't kept track of.


In other words, your claim that half of your earnings went to pay taxes has no substantiation whatever.  Why am I not surprised?

Wrong again Seymour. Everything you buy with money that was taxed is taxed again. Fuel... Sales... Licences... Capital gains... Countless fees. You just don't keep track.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:
Wrong again Seymour. Everything you buy with money that was taxed is taxed again. Fuel... Sales... Licences... Capital gains... Countless fees. You just don't keep track.

And you derive benefit from every one of those taxes, you're just complaining about having to actually pay for it. You're a mooch and crybaby. Grow up.

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
You can't be anymore wrong. You apparently have no idea what a mooch is.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote: Self employed... built several companies for others as contractor and for a percentage ... 3 that were mine alone.

An average person doesn't really keep track... but all of the taxes (sales... etc) aren't kept track of.


In other words, your claim that half of your earnings went to pay taxes has no substantiation whatever.  Why am I not surprised?

Wrong again Seymour. Everything you buy with money that was taxed is taxed again. Fuel... Sales... Licences... Capital gains... Countless fees. You just don't keep track.

Prove to us that 50% of your earnings go to taxes. Nobody here believes you.

View user profile
I have nothing to prove to you... and couldn't care less who believes me.

I did forget to add in the associated business taxes, fees, licences... etc.

I am surprised that this is surprising tho. Isn't this what y'all want? If not more?

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:I have nothing to prove to you... and couldn't care less who believes me.

I did forget to add in the associated business taxes, fees, licences... etc.

I am surprised that this is surprising tho. Isn't this what y'all want? If not more?

MOOCH!

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:It must be terrible that trump puts America first in foreign policy and is freeing up business by undoing Obama's executive edicts and regulations. Oh the horror... quick get to the fainting couch.


And your team's mantra is "fuck the poor."  Why am I not surprised?

From an avowed communist, please explain how well the poor do in Mother Russia...

View user profile
IMASOCK wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:It must be terrible that trump puts America first in foreign policy and is freeing up business by undoing Obama's executive edicts and regulations. Oh the horror... quick get to the fainting couch.


And your team's mantra is "fuck the poor."  Why am I not surprised?

From an avowed communist, please explain how well the poor do in Mother Russia...

Here's a secret . . . Russia is no longer a communist nation.  And I'm a democratic socialist.  No doubt you're a Trump fan ... what's it like when your leader is a Russian puppet? I think the Pussy Grabber should be convicted of treason and executed. Tell us just how much you trust him when he's in bed with Putin ...

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum