Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My fellow Americans ... we're in deep shit now.

+2
2seaoat
Wordslinger
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

N. Korea's head asshole is getting ready to nuke us.
We're stuck in the accelerating wars of the MidEast and can't get loose.
Global warming is real and the oceans are rising.
The latest batch of STDs are resistant to our known anti-biotics.
Sweden offers returning ISIS fighters with funding, education, and re-adjustment therapy.
American wages have diminished since 1974.
Our infrastructure is archaic and dangerous.
The latest budget reduces the amount of money available for medical research, and increases building our military.
Russia is continuing to make cyber war on us.

These are the things that keep our brave, intelligent leader up at night.

Wrong!  What bothers him THE MOST is a female anchor of a cable news show.

Like I said:  We're in deep shit.

2seaoat

President Trump is but the symptom of the disease which is destroying America. It is the 30% of hardcore racist Dixiecrats who want to fight the civil war again and destroy America, and actively vote for that agenda. They have kidnapped the Republican Party, and traditional Republicans have become spineless in face of the kidnapping of their party. How can the party of Lincoln produce a Donald Trump Presidency? Easy......trade morals for tax cuts.

PkrBum

PkrBum

I've wondered exactly what amount of govt spending would give leftists pause. 5 trillion? 7? 10? Is there even a limit? I highly doubt there is unless the potus is a pub. I see no reason that the govt can't run on receipts... which is ample. So crying over tax cuts isn't going to resonate with the general public like it does to the limousine leftists... most people would rather keep more of the money they EARN. I think that this is another contributing factor to the historic decline of the dems. They're simply out of touch with core American sensibilities. But don't let that hold y'all back... keep up the good work... lol.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:I've wondered exactly what amount of govt spending would give leftists pause. 5 trillion? 7? 10? Is there even a limit? I highly doubt there is unless the potus is a pub. I see no reason that the govt can't run on receipts... which is ample. So crying over tax cuts isn't going to resonate with the general public like it does to the limousine leftists... most people would rather keep more of the money they EARN. I think that this is another contributing factor to the historic decline of the dems. They're simply out of touch with core American sensibilities. But don't let that hold y'all back... keep up the good work... lol.

Golly. Pkrbum doesn't like us ... OMG. The subject is: Trump's insanity. Count on Pkrbum to whine about the leftists instead .... LOL

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:I've wondered exactly what amount of govt spending would give leftists pause. 5 trillion? 7? 10? Is there even a limit? I highly doubt there is unless the potus is a pub. I see no reason that the govt can't run on receipts... which is ample. So crying over tax cuts isn't going to resonate with the general public like it does to the limousine leftists... most people would rather keep more of the money they EARN. I think that this is another contributing factor to the historic decline of the dems. They're simply out of touch with core American sensibilities. But don't let that hold y'all back... keep up the good work... lol.

WTH does this have to do with the title. This is completely incoherent and factually incorrect. "Keep up the good work". lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

RealLindaL

Wordslinger wrote:

Golly.  Pkrbum doesn't like us ... OMG.  The subject is: Trump's insanity.  Count on Pkrbum to whine about the leftists instead ....  LOL

cheers cheers cheers

zsomething

It's not so much the spending as the return-on-investment.  If you know anything about making money, you'll know that, with a good plan, the more you put in, the more you get out.

If government spending improves things, then it's not always a bad thing.

You're going to find out eventually how much Trump is robbing you blind.  Some of it's already out there but you're getting by with the denial power of "blaming the media."  Eventually that runs out.  

The benefit to everyone of giving tax cuts to the rich is a theory that's never actually worked out.  Most of the time if you let them keep more money, they don't create more jobs... they invest in ways to automate, because that lets them keep even more money down the road.  You're not going to get to altruism through greed... but, it takes logic to see that, which is why you don't.  Republicans are faith and childish trust, not logic and reasoning.  

The Dem's weakness, really, is that they keep insisting on treating the American people like adults, when that's really not what a lot of them want.   Too many people don't want to listen to explanations of how things could actually work, they  just want simple slogans that can fit on a stupid-looking hat... even when those slogans are lies.   So they wear the dumb hat and stubbornly reject any evidence that buying it was a mistake.  That's easier.

PkrBum

PkrBum

zsomething wrote:The Dem's weakness, really, is that they keep insisting on treating the American people like children.

I fixed that for you... lol. It must be nice to be oblivious.

zsomething

PkrBum wrote:
zsomething wrote:The Dem's weakness, really, is that they keep insisting on treating the American people like children.

I fixed that for you... lol. It must be nice to be oblivious.

How... childish of you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum