Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What a selfish idiot

+5
RealLindaL
zsomething
del.capslock
PkrBum
2seaoat
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1What a selfish idiot Empty What a selfish idiot 6/23/2017, 9:34 am

2seaoat

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/golf/golfers-outraged-after-donald-trump-commits-golf%e2%80%99s-%e2%80%98unforgivable%e2%80%99-sin/ar-BBD2SS4?li=BBnbfcL

I have had it. Impeach!

2What a selfish idiot Empty Re: What a selfish idiot 6/23/2017, 9:40 am

PkrBum

PkrBum

Triggered much?

3What a selfish idiot Empty Re: What a selfish idiot 6/23/2017, 10:15 am

del.capslock

del.capslock

PkrBum wrote: Triggered much?

Asshole much?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

4What a selfish idiot Empty Re: What a selfish idiot 6/23/2017, 10:26 am

del.capslock

del.capslock

2seaoat wrote:http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/golf/golfers-outraged-after-donald-trump-commits-golf%e2%80%99s-%e2%80%98unforgivable%e2%80%99-sin/ar-BBD2SS4?li=BBnbfcL

I have had it.  Impeach!

Oh, sure! Trump lies, fucks over poor people and alienates America's allies and what do the obscenely rich golfers worry about? The greens.

Of all the terrible things attributed to Trump, that's at the bottom of the list.

Here's Trump in an interview with Fortune magazine on the future of golf:

It may be elitist, and perhaps that’s what golf needs. Let golf be elitist. Let people work hard and aspire to some day be able to play golf. To afford to play it. They’re trying to teach golf to people who will never be able to really play it. They're trying too hard. Because of the expense of playing, and the land needed, golf is never going to be basketball, where all you need is a court.
http://fortune.com/2015/07/01/donald-trump-golf-rich-elite/

Golf's not a sport, it's a fucking status symbol.

5What a selfish idiot Empty Re: What a selfish idiot 6/23/2017, 10:38 am

zsomething

What a selfish idiot DDAwCBxUAAAb06s

If anybody needs to take every opportunity to walk a few extra steps, it's this lazy fatass.  He looks like he's trying to shoplift the Hindenburg in his shorts.  I bet he could waddle to the golf green if there was a stick of butter on it.

I've seen his supporters cheering this golf cart thing, though... they like the fact that he's a self-centered asshole.  I guess it makes them feel like their shitty behavior's acceptable, too.   I don't know how America got to the point where that's admirable, but it's a problem.  I can't even stand people who don't return their shopping carts to the corral-thingie, much less this.

Only good thing is, while he's golfing, he's not working... and he absolutely sucks at his job.

6What a selfish idiot Empty Re: What a selfish idiot 6/23/2017, 10:47 am

2seaoat

It is simple. This guy is an abomination.

7What a selfish idiot Empty Re: What a selfish idiot 6/23/2017, 11:39 am

del.capslock

del.capslock

What a selfish idiot DDAwCBxUAAAb06s

That image is distorted, to fit the forum requirements I guess. The original proportions are in the EXIF data that is part of the image file. The view even worse  with the correct proportions.

What a selfish idiot Z0xNjHH

8What a selfish idiot Empty Re: What a selfish idiot 6/23/2017, 12:13 pm

zsomething

Yep, I haven't quite figured out how to use the proportion thing on images, so I probably mis-set them. When I first posted it I left the boxes blank and it ended up going off the screen. I'm still in a learning curve on that one... But even my accidental-slimming down didn't help him much! Smile

9What a selfish idiot Empty Re: What a selfish idiot 6/23/2017, 12:28 pm

RealLindaL

Geez, z, can you slim ME down some?  I don't know about shoplifting the Hindenburg (good one), but I could be carrying around a museum model of it -- and I don't mean a miniature.

Hey, at least the man is doing some moving around.  I, too, exercise to no avail, and admit that, at my age (very close to Donald's), after countless diets and other eating plans that only succeed in making me fatter and fatter over time,  I've basically given up on planned losing.  

On the other hand, while there may be too much on my plate (obviously there is, for my metabolism or whatever), at least what's on the plate are healthy choices, not the Donald's fast food fetish stuff or whatever other junk he puts away.

10What a selfish idiot Empty Re: What a selfish idiot 6/23/2017, 12:49 pm

zsomething

RealLindaL wrote:Geez, z, can you slim ME down some?  I don't know about shoplifting the Hindenburg (good one), but I could be carrying around a museum model of it -- and I don't mean a miniature.

If there's a picture, I can screw up its proportions! Smile I can pan-and-scan anything that's letterboxed...

Hey, at least the man is doing some moving around.  I, too, exercise to no avail, and admit that, at my age (very close to Donald's), after countless diets and other eating plans that only succeed in making me fatter and fatter over time,  I've basically given up on planned losing.  

On the other hand, while there may be too much on my plate (obviously there is, for my metabolism or whatever), at least what's on the plate are healthy choices, not the Donald's fast food fetish stuff or whatever other junk he puts away.

Yeah, a few more sit-ups wouldn't kill me, either (age slows us all down), but since Trump has a history of slamming people for being fat (Rosie O'Donal, or that Miss Universe he publically humiliated), then he really ought to start with the Lean Cuisines, instead of the McDonalds/KFC/taco-bowls/magnificent-chocolate-cakes/two-scoops-of-ice-cream thing.

Then again, a friend of mine who hates him almost to the point of getting a visit from the feds keeps saying, "That's good, Donald, keep eating!" whenever he shows up on the TV... Smile

11What a selfish idiot Empty Re: What a selfish idiot 6/23/2017, 1:19 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

del.capslock wrote:
2seaoat wrote:http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/golf/golfers-outraged-after-donald-trump-commits-golf%e2%80%99s-%e2%80%98unforgivable%e2%80%99-sin/ar-BBD2SS4?li=BBnbfcL

I have had it.  Impeach!

Oh, sure! Trump lies, fucks over poor people and alienates America's allies and what do the obscenely rich golfers worry about? The greens.

Of all the terrible things attributed to Trump, that's at the bottom of the list.

Here's Trump in an interview with Fortune magazine on the future of golf:

It may be elitist, and perhaps that’s what golf needs. Let golf be elitist. Let people work hard and aspire to some day be able to play golf. To afford to play it. They’re trying to teach golf to people who will never be able to really play it. They're trying too hard. Because of the expense of playing, and the land needed, golf is never going to be basketball, where all you need is a court.
http://fortune.com/2015/07/01/donald-trump-golf-rich-elite/

Golf's not a sport, it's a fucking status symbol.

He is certainly the worst president we have ever had. Did you all notice just how racist his comments in the interview were? There is no end to his class-centered elitist white narrow minded greedy thoughts.

I hope if he ever ends up personally in a courtroom that the prosecuting attorney is a black female muslim that wipes the floor with him. Lock him up! (That will never happen of course because Pence will pardon him of every sin but it looked good in print.) He's such an abomination.

12What a selfish idiot Empty Re: What a selfish idiot 6/23/2017, 2:40 pm

del.capslock

del.capslock

othershoe1030 wrote:

I hope if he ever ends up personally in a courtroom that the prosecuting attorney is a black female muslim that wipes the floor with him. Lock him up! (That will never happen of course because Pence will pardon him of every sin but it looked good in print.) He's such an abomination.

I'd be happy to just see his taxes to find out the truth about his "fortune" and then have him spend the rest of his life in courtroom battles, getting sued down to his socks the way that wrestler sued Gawker into oblivion--and his kids as well, as beneficiaries of wrongful gain, shamed, shunned and broke.

13What a selfish idiot Empty Re: What a selfish idiot 6/23/2017, 3:06 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

del.capslock wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

I'd be happy to just see his taxes to find out the truth about his "fortune" and then have him spend the rest of his life in courtroom battles, getting sued down to his socks the way that wrestler sued Gawker into oblivion--and his kids as well, as beneficiaries of wrongful gain, shamed, shunned and broke.

I was wondering about the pardon process and if Pence could pardon crimes 45 might be charged with such as money laundering. Looks as if 45 might be in trouble in some of the states if they have governors who don't think he should be let off the hook.

The pardon power of the President extends only to offenses recognizable under federal law. However, the governors of most of the 50 states have the power to grant pardons or reprieves for offenses under state criminal law.

https://www.google.com/#q=can+a+president+pardon+state+crimes

14What a selfish idiot Empty Re: What a selfish idiot 6/23/2017, 3:39 pm

del.capslock

del.capslock

othershoe1030 wrote:
The pardon power of the President extends only to offenses recognizable under federal law. However, the governors of most of the 50 states have the power to grant pardons or reprieves for offenses under state criminal law.

I was thinking of civil cases like the Trump University thing. Pardons are for criminal stuff, no?  

I'd just like to see him and his kids getting sued over-and-over for civil stuff like that case. His career is long and littered with lawsuits so I bet there's plenty of them waiting in the wings--libel, sexual harassment, defaulting on contracts, that kind of stuff.

With any luck he'd die in a courtroom. If he doesn't, I'd consider that absolute proof that there is no God.

15What a selfish idiot Empty Re: What a selfish idiot 6/23/2017, 3:47 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

del.capslock wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

I was thinking of civil cases like the Trump University thing. Pardons are for criminal stuff, no?  

I'd just like to see him and his kids getting sued over-and-over for civil stuff like that case. His career is long and littered with lawsuits so I bet there's plenty of them waiting in the wings--libel, sexual harassment, defaulting on contracts, that kind of stuff.

With any luck he'd die in a courtroom. If he doesn't, I'd consider that absolute proof that there is no God.

All I know is what I read in the Google Machine, lol. As far as criminal vs civil vs state or federal and then throw in the Presidency and that special situation it is best left to the experts.

Gee, for 8 calm years we did not have to even think about this sort of thing.

16What a selfish idiot Empty Re: What a selfish idiot 6/23/2017, 3:53 pm

Sal

Sal

That's just wrong on so many levels.

17What a selfish idiot Empty Re: What a selfish idiot 6/23/2017, 4:25 pm

del.capslock

del.capslock

Sal wrote:
That's just wrong on so many levels.

Imagine how Melania feels when she sees him coming into her bedroom wearing nothing but aftershave and a pharmaceutically-enhanced chubby.

I mean, she can't very well recoil in disgust, can she? There's too much money at stake. She got to al least ACT like she likes it. "Oh, oh, hurt me with that big thing."

The horror, the horror...

18What a selfish idiot Empty Re: What a selfish idiot 6/23/2017, 6:41 pm

RealLindaL

OMG del, did you HAVE TO? I was just heading in for dinner. Blecchhhhh!

19What a selfish idiot Empty Re: What a selfish idiot 6/23/2017, 11:32 pm

zsomething

That picture gets grosser the more I look it, but it would make a good ad for Trump™ brand tighty-whiteys.

"I have the biggest underpants, just the biggest. The biggest. YUGE! Everybody knows it, everybody says so. They're the best. No one believes how fantastic they are. They couldn't even believe there were such big underpants. They hold so much, so much. Made in Chi-na!"

20What a selfish idiot Empty Re: What a selfish idiot 6/24/2017, 12:47 am

RealLindaL

zsomething wrote:That picture gets grosser the more I look it, but it would make a good ad for Trump™ brand tighty-whiteys.

"I have the biggest underpants, just the biggest. The biggest.  YUGE!  Everybody knows it, everybody says so.  They're the best.  No one believes how fantastic they are.  They couldn't even believe there were such big underpants.  They hold so much, so much.  Made in Chi-na!"

Now that's really hilarious.  The funniest.  Virtually everybody knows it's true. Trust me!  Believe me!

21What a selfish idiot Empty Re: What a selfish idiot 6/24/2017, 12:57 am

2seaoat

Look, I do not like the man, but the body shaming is really something in this context which is probably wrong. Now if he was body shaming someone else like Rosie, I could see this response, but I got uncomfortable seeing Hillary the grandmother being body shamed because of her weight and her pants suits.

We need to stop disrespecting our Presidents with the hateful crap. How about just talking about how people in a decade will deal with their elderly family members when Medicaid may be reduced by over 30% to give a few thousand families capital gains tax cuts. I could care less that President Trump has a few extra pounds, I am more concerned that his heart is non existence.

22What a selfish idiot Empty Re: What a selfish idiot 6/24/2017, 1:36 am

Vikingwoman

del.capslock wrote:What a selfish idiot DDAwCBxUAAAb06s

That image is distorted, to fit the forum requirements I guess. The original proportions are in the EXIF data that is part of the image file. The view even worse  with the correct proportions.

I'll bet Melania loves watching his physique in the shower.

23What a selfish idiot Empty Re: What a selfish idiot 6/24/2017, 7:54 am

zsomething

2seaoat wrote:Look, I do not like the man, but the body shaming is really something in this context which is probably wrong.  Now if he was body shaming someone else like Rosie, I could see this response, but I got uncomfortable seeing Hillary the grandmother being body shamed because of her weight and her pants suits.

We need to stop disrespecting our Presidents with the hateful crap.  How about just talking about how people in a decade will deal with their elderly family members when Medicaid may be reduced by over 30% to give a few thousand families capital gains tax cuts.  I could care less that President Trump has a few extra pounds, I am more concerned that his heart is non existence.

Yeah, I don't disagree with that. It's a cheap shot I wouldn't usually go for, but given how much Trump seems to value people based on their appearance, while being totally oblivious to his own flaws in that area, I couldn't resist. But, I'll lay off of that.

Gotta admit, though, that for a guy who prides himself on "making the best decisions," wearing translucent shorts isn't really the wisest thing to do, even if he had the body for it. Even without the extra pounds, those would be some bad shorts.

24What a selfish idiot Empty Re: What a selfish idiot 6/24/2017, 8:16 am

PkrBum

PkrBum

"Medicaid may be reduced by over 30%"?

25What a selfish idiot Empty Re: What a selfish idiot 6/24/2017, 9:50 am

del.capslock

del.capslock

PkrBum wrote:"Medicaid may be reduced by over 30%"?

If you disagree with that statement, why don't you show some data that refutes it, instead of just pulling a question mark out of your ass?

That, by the way, is right out of the Bolshevik playbook: Always create doubt about your opponent, never explain your own agenda.

Very nice, Comrade Bolshevik, very nice. Iosif Vissarionovich taught you well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum