Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Democrats proclaim their brand is worse than Trump's lol

+5
othershoe1030
VectorMan
zsomething
del.capslock
2seaoat
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

del.capslock wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Bias

Reactionary talkingpoints...   lol.

Right and you can just bet that when (unlikely) the polls start showing more approval for the president the numbers will be quoted all over the place.

VectorMan

VectorMan

RealLindaL wrote:
VectorMan wrote:Liberals lose badly.

I think that's typical for a hate group.

You, of course, would know, being one of the most vitriolic, angry, hate-filled individuals I've ever had the displeasure of seeing on a forum.

And to borrow a page from Pkr's endless book of comparisons, OH, how soon we forget all the hate and vitriol that was spewed against Obama for eight long years -- the main difference being that he maintained a high approval rating from the American people throughout, despite the constant acid rhetoric thrown at him from countless right wing haters, while Trump's approval rating, as we all know, is in the toilet and it doesn't much matter what anyone says because he does it to himself, all by himself, all the day long, month in and month out.

Believe me when I say, YOU are one of the most idiotic libtards I've ever had the true pleasure of not caring what you have to say. Obama, the asshole, may be the new Jesus to you, but what you think is useless in the real world. Keep up the talking points that you get fed daily and just swallow. I know it's difficult when you can't think for yourself being as thick as a brick. Carry on purveyor of lies. It's all you libtards have left and no one even cares.

RealLindaL

VectorMan wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

You, of course, would know, being one of the most vitriolic, angry, hate-filled individuals I've ever had the displeasure of seeing on a forum.

And to borrow a page from Pkr's endless book of comparisons, OH, how soon we forget all the hate and vitriol that was spewed against Obama for eight long years -- the main difference being that he maintained a high approval rating from the American people throughout, despite the constant acid rhetoric thrown at him from countless right wing haters, while Trump's approval rating, as we all know, is in the toilet and it doesn't much matter what anyone says because he does it to himself, all by himself, all the day long, month in and month out.

Believe me when I say, YOU are one of the most idiotic libtards I've ever had the true pleasure of not caring what you have to say. Obama, the asshole, may be the new Jesus to you, but what you think is useless in the real world. Keep up the talking points that you get fed daily and just swallow. I know it's difficult when you can't think for yourself being as thick as a brick. Carry on purveyor of lies. It's all you libtards have left and no one even cares.

And here we have yet another nasty name-caller who simply can't tolerate the truth of the horror he's put in the White House, and instead strikes out at others with a spittle-filled fury. Really quite sad to watch -- even though, thank goodness, from a great distance.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

VectorMan wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

OMG, you really are a pig...and always have been.
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

VectorMan

VectorMan

RealLindaL wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

And here we have yet another nasty name-caller who simply can't tolerate the truth of the horror he's put in the White House, and instead strikes out at others with a spittle-filled fury.  Really quite sad to watch -- even though, thank goodness, from a great distance.

Not intended as an attack or an insult. Just an honest observation of small minded, hate filled fake little liberals.

BTW, FloridaToxin - FUCK OFF! But enjoy getting your hate on. Very Happy

del.capslock

del.capslock

Floridatexan wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

OMG, you really are a pig...and always have been.
Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

HEY! Y'all women gotta stop picking on poor VectorMan, it's like kicking a three-legged dog--he's obviously a profoundly troubled young man.

If you read his back pages, you don't have to be a psychic to figure out he's a deeply repressed homosexual. Give him a break, he's actually a very sensitive guy, he just doesn't know how to show it, is all.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

zsomething

VectorMan wrote:

Laughing

I bet if you'd known that someday you were going to try to write things in public, you'd have paid more attention in school. Very Happy

You write so badly that I can practically see your lil' punkin-head's lips trying to form the words as you type.   I bet you have to sound out the words in Reader's Digest, don'tcha?  

I mean, goddamn, dude, in what fucking language is "I've ever had the true pleasure of not caring what you have to say" even part of a sentence?  Jesus CHRIST, I know you guys don't like reading much (and that's why you believe a lot of the hilariously stupid shit that you do) so it won't come natural to you, but at least try to be a little bit literate if you're going to attempt to communicate via writing.  If you can't do it out of courtesy, then at least do it out of pride!  My god, dude, we can see this stuff! Laughing Did you know that when you wrote it?

If you're over nine years old, writing this stuff, you've disgraced the no-doubt-closely-related parents who were responsible for seeing that you got an education.  Seriously.  I've read better writing in the captions of coloring books than the dreck you've just heaved out of the spastic colon you're struggling to use for a mind.  

And you tried really hard on it, didn't you?   That's the funny thing!  I bet that's your third draft.  It looks laborious.  Oh my god, it looks like you actually tried!  

"Libtards." Wow, that sounded cool when somebody else said it, didn't it? Thought you'd use it, huh? Yeah. Wink

Lord, boy.   That's just special.   Ohhhh, thank you for not being on my side of any arguments if you're going to write like that.  I would hate to have to carry your ass.  But I would love to  play Jeopardy against ya, sunshine.  Now that would be fun.  "I'll take anything for a thousand, Alex, since I find myself playing against a damn eggplant."

VectorMan

VectorMan

zsomething wrote:
VectorMan wrote:

Laughing

I bet if you'd known that someday you were going to try to write things in public, you'd have paid more attention in school. Very Happy

You write so badly that I can practically see your lil' punkin-head's lips trying to form the words as you type.   I bet you have to sound out the words in Reader's Digest, don'tcha?  

I mean, goddamn, dude, in what fucking language is "I've ever had the true pleasure of not caring what you have to say" even part of a sentence?  Jesus CHRIST, I know you guys don't like reading much (and that's why you believe a lot of the hilariously stupid shit that you do) so it won't come natural to you, but at least try to be a little bit literate if you're going to attempt to communicate via writing.  If you can't do it out of courtesy, then at least do it out of pride!  My god, dude, we can see this stuff! Laughing  Did you know that when you wrote it?

If you're over nine years old, writing this stuff, you've disgraced the no-doubt-closely-related parents who were responsible for seeing that you got an education.  Seriously.  I've read better writing in the captions of coloring books than the dreck you've just heaved out of the spastic colon you're struggling to use for a mind.  

And you tried really hard on it, didn't you?   That's the funny thing!  I bet that's your third draft.  It looks laborious.  Oh my god, it looks like you actually tried!  

"Libtards."  Wow, that sounded cool when somebody else said it, didn't it?  Thought you'd use it, huh?   Yeah.  Wink

Lord, boy.   That's just special.   Ohhhh, thank you for not being on my side of any arguments if you're going to write like that.  I would hate to have to carry your ass.  But I would love to  play Jeopardy against ya, sunshine.  Now that would be fun.  "I'll take anything for a thousand, Alex, since I find myself playing against a damn eggplant."

Well that's just cute buttercup. Very Happy

I stand by what I said. You're small minded and fake.

2seaoat

hate filled fake little liberals.

little liberals......like that is a put down from a bad asz. Excuse me why I snicker just a bit. Little liberals........hate filled to boot.

RealLindaL

VectorMan wrote:Not intended as an attack or an insult.

HA!  Now that's the funniest thing I've read all month.   A crock of crap, of course, but amusing nonetheless.      Laughing  Rolling Eyes  Laughing

zsomething

VectorMan wrote:

Well that's just cute buttercup. Very Happy

I stand by what I said. You're small minded and fake.

Glad you stand by what you said. Wouldn't want somebody else to have to take the blame for it! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum