Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

You are much more likely to be killed by a rabid cop than an Islamic terrorist!

+6
Joanimaroni
zsomething
RealLindaL
del.capslock
PkrBum
Wordslinger
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Guest wrote:
del.capslock wrote:He shot him because he was black. Like almost every damn cop in America, he's a racist coward.

...still waiting for you and Wordslinger to pony up and take the oath as a deputy to see how you can do better.

You better pray I don't sign on. You would be among the first motherfuckers I'd shoot.

del.capslock

del.capslock

Wordslinger wrote:
Guest wrote:
del.capslock wrote:He shot him because he was black. Like almost every damn cop in America, he's a racist coward.

...still waiting for you and Wordslinger to pony up and take the oath as a deputy to see how you can do better.

You better pray I don't sign on.  You would be among the first motherfuckers I'd shoot.  

I'm shocked, shocked!

It's long been associated with anger and coarseness but profanity can have another, more positive connotation. Psychologists have learned that people who frequently curse are being more honest. Writing in the journal Social Psychological and Personality Science a team of researchers from the Netherlands, the UK, the USA and Hong Kong report that people who use profanity are less likely to be associated with lying and deception.

Read more at: https://phys.org/news/2017-01-links-honesty.html#jCp

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

del.capslock wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Guest wrote:

You better pray I don't sign on.  You would be among the first motherfuckers I'd shoot.  

I'm shocked, shocked!

It's long been associated with anger and coarseness but profanity can have another, more positive connotation. Psychologists have learned that people who frequently curse are being more honest. Writing in the journal Social Psychological and Personality Science a team of researchers from the Netherlands, the UK, the USA and Hong Kong report that people who use profanity are less likely to be associated with lying and deception.

Read more at: https://phys.org/news/2017-01-links-honesty.html#jCp

You're fuckin' A right about that!!!

Sal

Sal

Wordslinger wrote:You act like a violent cop is some sort of avenging angel sent by Jesus himself ....

del.capslock

del.capslock

YIKES!

del.capslock

del.capslock

More evidence that most cops are racist liars:

This happened in St. Louis a couple days ago. After a police chase, a stolen car crashed near the home of a black, off-duty cop. He heard the wreck and came out of his home to offer assistance and ended up getting shot by a white cop.

Okay, you can sort of accept that it was an honest mistake, blah, blah, blah...  but here's the interesting part: The FIRST thing the Chief did was LIE to the press about the incident.

COPS REFLEXIVELY LIE TO THE PUBLIC TO COVER-UP THE MISDEEDS OF OTHER COPS.  THEY WILL ONLY TELL THE TRUTH WHEN THEY GET CAUGHT IN THE LIE.

Here's the story from the St. Louis Post-Dispatch:

An off-duty officer was wounded by "friendly fire" as police looked for suspects after a stolen vehicle fled police and crashed late Wednesday.

Police Chief Lawrence O’Toole told reporters the off-duty officer had come out of his home to help after the stolen car crashed nearby, and was hit in the crossfire between officers and suspects who had been in the car.

But police now say the off-duty officer was shot by a fellow cop who did not recognize him as an officer, in a separate encounter away from the initial crash.

According to a department summary of the incident released later Thursday, two officers who encountered the armed off-duty officer ordered him to the ground. He complied. When they recognized the off-duty officer, they told him he could stand up and walk toward them.

Another officer just arriving at the scene saw the off-duty officer get up and, not knowing he was an officer, fired his weapon once at the man. He hit the off-duty officer in the arm, the department said.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/off-duty-st-louis-officer-injured-by-friendly-fire-after/article_761b9cc4-75d1-5023-a38f-c4096f99d114.html

You can reasonably draw two conclusions from this mess:

1) Cops are trigger-happy racist cowards, even towards other cops if they're black.

2) The first words out of a cop's mouth are ALWAYS a lie.

The Supreme Court ruled that it's okay for cops to lie to suspects--Frazier v. Cupp, look it up--so now they all think it's their bounden duty to lie all the time...    and everybody's a suspect.

When a cop asks you a question, the only words you should utter are "I want a lawyer". I don't care if you've just witnessed a murder on your front stoop, if a cop asks you what happened you should only say "I want a lawyer". If you don't, like as not they'll try to pin it on you.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

The cop who got shot by another cop because he was black, underlines the rampant racism and lying that takes place wherever cop violence has occurred.

Of course it's true that not all cops are bad.
But enough are, backed up by their LEO buddies, male and female, to avoid being foolish and trusting anyone with a badge when you are confronted. DelCapstock's advice about how to answer a cop's questions is good advice. My attorney tells me the same thing: say nothing other than you want your lawyer notified.

If you politely say nothing, you've given them nothing to use against you.

The facts are, there are enough bad cops -- fully supported by their buddies -- to make them all untrustworthy. How would any of us truly know the veracity of a cop who's tossing questions at us?

It's part of the accelerating distrust of all governmental personnel as trust -- the binding element between citizen and government -- continues to erode.

From whacko president down to the street cop ... who are we supposed to trust?

America's in deep shit!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum