Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

You are much more likely to be killed by a rabid cop than an Islamic terrorist!

+6
Joanimaroni
zsomething
RealLindaL
del.capslock
PkrBum
Wordslinger
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Hmmmmm wrote:https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/images/Ramadan-Bombathon-2017.jpg?24A

This thread is about Americans dying in the USA from Islamic terrorist actions, or being killed by police.  Try and focus.  

Why are you restricting the attacks to American soil?  Americans, civilian and military have been actively attacked for 40 years by foreign terrorists. The World Trade Center was on our soil.was the first on our soil

The thread measures the number of Americans in the United States killed by Islamic Terrorists or by Police.  The premise behind the thread's opener points out that a resident of the United States is far more likely to be killed by a bloodthirsty, vengeful, violent law enforcement officer than an Islamic Terrorist.  If you want to research how many Muslims have been killed by Americans vs. how many American's have been killed by Muslims on an international basis, be my guest.  

Obviously you, Pacedog and Pkrbum reject the fact that far more
Americans have been murdered in their own country by cops than by Islamic Terrorists.  Your problem in dealing with reality instead of right wing, whacked out fantasy, puts you in the same category as Kellyanne Conway.  Try considering this: Truth is real.  Bullshit isn't.

You absolutely belong with Trump and his hoards of illiterate, deplorable, right wing rednecks who have no concept whatever of truth or reality.  Why am I not surprised?

Oh gosh, I am not illiterate nor am I a redneck. If it makes you feel better to insult and degrade people, the just knock yourself out. I couldn't care less what you think.

del.capslock

del.capslock

Joanimaroni wrote:

Oh gosh, I am not illiterate nor am I a redneck. If it makes you feel better to insult and degrade people, the just knock yourself out. I couldn't care less what you think.

From a Trump supporter, I can only presume you mean that ironically.

That's good one. Hah-hah-hah

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Hmmmmm wrote:https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/images/Ramadan-Bombathon-2017.jpg?24A

This thread is about Americans dying in the USA from Islamic terrorist actions, or being killed by police.  Try and focus.  

Why are you restricting the attacks to American soil?  Americans, civilian and military have been actively attacked for 40 years by foreign terrorists. The World Trade Center was on our soil.was the first on our soil

The thread measures the number of Americans in the United States killed by Islamic Terrorists or by Police.  The premise behind the thread's opener points out that a resident of the United States is far more likely to be killed by a bloodthirsty, vengeful, violent law enforcement officer than an Islamic Terrorist.  If you want to research how many Muslims have been killed by Americans vs. how many American's have been killed by Muslims on an international basis, be my guest.  

Americans have been murdered in their own country by cops than by Islamic Terrorists.  Your problem in dealing with reality instead of right wing, whacked out fantasy, puts you in the same category as Kellyanne Conway.  Try considering this: Truth is real.  Bullshit isn't.

You absolutely belong with Trump and his hoards of illiterate, deplorable, right wing rednecks who have no concept whatever of truth or reality.  Why am I not surprised?

The thing is, I have no respect whatever for right wing whackos who are unable to rationalize. My point here is that today, a resident in
America is more likely to be killed by a violent cop than by an Islamic terrorist. The point you want to make is that Islamic Terrorists are really bad people. On that point, I agree with you. But why can't you focus on the issue of this thread instead of trying desperately to swing it elsewhere? I understand you and Pacedog and Pkrbum a lot more than you think. And you're absolutely right in your condemnation of me. It really does make me feel better to insult deserving people who refuse to deal with reality. I used to respect republicans regardless of their warped sense of humanity. Trump and the current batch of conservatives running our government changed all that.

How in hell am I supposed to respect someone who refuses to accept the truth?

del.capslock

del.capslock

It's not just that Islamic terrorists are purely evil, it's also that cops can do no wrong.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

The thing is, I have no respect whatever for right wing whackos who are unable to rationalize.  My point here is that today, a resident in
America is more likely to be killed by a violent cop than by an Islamic terrorist.  The point you want to make is that Islamic Terrorists are really bad people.  On that point, I agree with you.  But why can't you focus on the issue of this thread instead of trying desperately to swing it elsewhere?  I understand you and Pacedog and Pkrbum a lot more than you think.  And you're absolutely right in your condemnation of me.  It really does make me feel better to insult deserving people who refuse to deal with reality.  I used to respect republicans regardless of their warped sense of humanity.  Trump and the current batch of conservatives running our government changed all that.

Terrorists are really bad people but in your comparison you strive to portray all cops as being bloodthirsty, vengeful, and violent. You are well aware there are "bad apples" in every profession, that's a given. I concede, like I have many times before, some officers are bad. The majority are nothing like you describe.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

The thing is, I have no respect whatever for right wing whackos who are unable to rationalize.  My point here is that today, a resident in
America is more likely to be killed by a violent cop than by an Islamic terrorist.  The point you want to make is that Islamic Terrorists are really bad people.  On that point, I agree with you.  But why can't you focus on the issue of this thread instead of trying desperately to swing it elsewhere?  I understand you and Pacedog and Pkrbum a lot more than you think.  And you're absolutely right in your condemnation of me.  It really does make me feel better to insult deserving people who refuse to deal with reality.  I used to respect republicans regardless of their warped sense of humanity.  Trump and the current batch of conservatives running our government changed all that.

Terrorists are really bad people but in your comparison you strive to portray all cops as being bloodthirsty, vengeful, and violent. You are well aware there are  "bad apples" in every profession, that's a given.  I concede, like I have many times before,  some officers are bad. The majority are nothing like you describe.

I don't remember ever claiming all cops are bad, or even most cops. Show me where I've stated most cops are bad cops, please.
However, the underlying problem is that most good cops refuse to out bad cops. Under criminal law, such an act makes one guilty of being an accomplice. If you see a crime being committed and you choose to ignore it rather than report the responsible party, then you're bad too.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Terrorists are really bad people but in your comparison you strive to portray all cops as being bloodthirsty, vengeful, and violent. You are well aware there are  "bad apples" in every profession, that's a given.  I concede, like I have many times before,  some officers are bad. The majority are nothing like you describe.

I don't remember ever claiming all cops are bad, or even most cops.  Show me where I've stated most cops are bad cops, please.
However, the underlying problem is that most good cops refuse to out bad cops.  Under criminal law, such an act makes one guilty of being an accomplice.  If you see a crime being committed and you choose to ignore it rather than report the responsible party, then you're bad too.  

Most good cops refuse to out bad cops? So you just shifted gears, saying most good cops refuse to out bad cops ...now we are back to most cops are bad.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

I don't remember ever claiming all cops are bad, or even most cops.  Show me where I've stated most cops are bad cops, please.
However, the underlying problem is that most good cops refuse to out bad cops.  Under criminal law, such an act makes one guilty of being an accomplice.  If you see a crime being committed and you choose to ignore it rather than report the responsible party, then you're bad too.  

Most good cops refuse to out bad cops? So you just shifted gears,  saying most good cops refuse to out bad cops ...now we are back to most cops are bad.

[b]I agree with you that most cops are really stupid in this regard. Thanks for agreeing with me that in today's America you are more likely to be killed by a Law Enforcement Officer than an Islamic Terrorist. Take note, my comments here have been in support of a point. Yours are simply empty rhetoric in opposition.

And you aren't ignorant or illiterate? LOL [b]

del.capslock

del.capslock

On a rainy night five years ago, Officer Coleman “Duke” Brackney set off in pursuit of a suspected drunk driver, chasing his black Mazda Miata down rural Arkansas roads at speeds of nearly 100 miles per hour. When the sports car finally came to rest in a ditch, Brackney opened fire at the rear window and repeatedly struck the driver, 41-year-old James Ahern, in the back. The gunshots killed Ahern.

Prosecutors charged Brackney with felony manslaughter. But he eventually entered a plea to a lesser charge and could ultimately be left with no criminal record.

Now, he serves as the police chief in a small community 20 miles from the scene of the shooting.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/investigative/2015/04/11/thousands-dead-few-prosecuted/?utm_term=.775a98af7582

How on earth could this guy still be certified as a cop after that incident?

According to the WaPo, there were 963 Police shootings* in 2016. How many prosecutions can you recall? How many convictions?

Even in the extremely rare cases where cops get prosecuted, the prosecutors tank the case and acquittals result. It all reminds me of the cases in the South during the Civil Rights era when murderers and bombers were acquitted by local juries with local prosecutors.

Until so-called "good" cops start outing bad cops and testifying against them, there's no such thing as a "good" cop.

Until prosecutors start vigorously prosecuting bad cops. they are part of the problem.

*https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings-2016/

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wordslinger...Nice try but my post

Most good cops refuse to out bad cops? So you just shifted gears, saying most good cops refuse to out bad cops ...now we are back to most cops are bad.

was in reference to you spinning the truth. Again, you are saying most cops are bad and you are wrong. The majority of cops are go9d.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joanimaroni wrote:Wordslinger...Nice try but my post

was in reference to you spinning the truth. Again, you are saying most cops are bad and you are wrong. The majority of cops are go9d.

You're lying again.  If most cops were really good people, they wouldn't allow any of their fellows to be overtly aggressive, racist, and brutal.  That's the truth even if you don't like it.  Tell me, why is it conservatives like you can't face reality?  

THE FACTS ARE, TODAY IN THE GOOD OLE USA, YOU ARE FAR MORE LIKELY TO BE MURDERED BY A BAD COP THAN BY AN ISLAMIC TERRORIST.  AND DESPITE YOUR DESPERATE REFUSAL TO FACE THE REAL STATISTICAL FACTS, THE TRUTH HASN'T MOVED AN INCH.

YOU HAVEN'T SHOWN ANYONE HERE A SINGLE FACT THAT COUNTERS THE FIGURES I PRESENTED IN THE OPENING COMMENT.  

Next, I'd like to understand why the perception that you need to fear a bad cop more than you need to fear an Islamic terrorist, is so hard for you to digest.  You have any ideas on this, other than pure racism?  Let's face it, confronted by either an Islamic terrorist or a murderous cop, you're in deep trouble.  But you are desperate to convince us we don't need to fear cops.  Why???

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Here's a just-released video of a cop murdering an unarmed suspect . . . and the cop was found innocent, of course.

http://start.att.net/player/article/newsy_now-heres_dashcam_video_of_what_happened_before_philan-newsy

There are no indications the cop shouted "Allahu Akbar" as he murdered Mr. Castile. So I assume the killer wasn't an Islamic terrorist ... right?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

https://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/nation/2017/06/20/dash-cam-video-shows-officer-shooting-philando-castile/103056964/

"Don't pull it out, don't pull it out, don't pull it out, don't pull it out "

It was his gun...not his license and insurance.

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:https://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/nation/2017/06/20/dash-cam-video-shows-officer-shooting-philando-castile/103056964/

"Don't pull it out, don't pull it out, don't pull it out,  don't  pull it out "

It was his gun...not his license and insurance.

Use your fucking brain for once in your life ...

Would a man that would go for his gun tell the officer that he had one???

The officer shot a man point blank SEVEN TIMES in front of his wife/girlfriend and child.

There is no way this was justified.

You are very useful, idiot.

del.capslock

del.capslock

He shot him because he was black. Like almost every damn cop in America, he's a racist coward.

Vikingwoman

[quote="Joanimaroni"]https://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/nation/2017/06/20/dash-cam-video-shows-officer-shooting-philando-castile/103056964/

It was his gun...not his license and insurance. [/quote

Geez, why would you make up shit? The guy was reaching for his wallet. The cop realized this after he shot him. Did you watch the video?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Vikingwoman wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:https://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/nation/2017/06/20/dash-cam-video-shows-officer-shooting-philando-castile/103056964/

Geez, why would you make up shit? The guy was reaching for his wallet. The cop realized this after he shot him. Did you watch the video?

Yes I watched he'd the video....did you? He had already handed the officer his license.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Vikingwoman wrote:

Yes I watched he'd the video....did you? He had already handed the officer his license.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40357355

Time 21:05 :50

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4625692/Cob-stabbed-Bishop-Airport-Michigan.html

Unreported by the Democratic Party leaning left wing BS artists

Vikingwoman

Joanimaroni wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40357355

Time 21:05 :50

No he did not hand him his license. He handed him a piece of paper, most likely his concealed weapons permit. You hear the girlfriend in the video say he was getting his ID out of his wallet when he shot him. The cop freaked when he heard he had a gun and started shooting.

I would have asked the police if I could turn around and reach in my back pocket before doing so. It's common sense.

Vikingwoman

You don't have any common sense, Peedawg. You just said that because you saw he got shot. You would have done the same thing he did.

Vikingwoman wrote:You don't have any common sense, Peedawg. You just said that because you saw he got shot. You would have done the same thing he did.

I said nothing about getting shot. Reread my post. You can't even determine who you are debating.

del.capslock

del.capslock

The cop was a racist coward who panicked. He told different stories in different interviews--lies to cover his ass. The prosecutor tanked the case because convicting a cop means he won't get cooperation from them in future cases--cooperation he needs so he can brag about all his conviction rate and get elected again.

Here are some comments from other cops and criminal justice professionals after watching the dash-cam video of the homicide:

“The officer got too close to the passenger’s window. If I thought he was a robbery suspect, I would have had my hand on my gun. The tactics were a little laissez-faire if you thought you were dealing with an armed robbery suspect.” Garry F. McCarthy, a former Chicago police superintendent.

“If Officer Yanez had a reasonable belief that Mr. Castile was a suspect in an armed robbery, he should have employed a high-risk car stop, and to do otherwise would be inconsistent with generally accepted police practices.” Jeffrey J. Noble, a former California police officer who testified on behalf of the prosecution in Minnesota, in a report on Mr. Castile’s death.

“The victim did everything right, everything he was supposed to do. The victim was very respectful, very polite, letting the officer know what he was doing. None of that made a difference.” Paul Butler, law professor at Georgetown University and former federal prosecutor.

“I believe that he panicked, that he was totally out of control and that because of that, Philando lost his life. … If he had concerns about the weapon, say then: ‘Show me both your hands. Put both of your hands on the steering wheel.’” Glenda Hatchett, lawyer for the Castile family.

[i]“Afterwards, he’s in a very emotionally wrought place. He’s screaming into his mike. There’s no composure. He did not present a very professional demeanor.”[/i] — Mr. Klinger, professor and former police officer.

Here's a link to the article with those comments:  https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/21/us/video-police-shooting-philando-castile-trial.html

The fact that there have been no comments from any police fraternal organizations like the Fraternal Order of Police or the Police Benevolent Association is testimony to the problem with cops.

Vikingwoman

Reread my post, Dilbert.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum