This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

You are much more likely to be killed by a rabid cop than an Islamic terrorist!

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

The following copy has been lifted from an article on p. 28 from the July issue of Harper's Magazine:

"Since September 11, 2001, however, there have been eleven attacks ostensibly driven by jihadist ideology; they have claimed a total of ninety-five lives. 'The death toll has been quite similar to other forms of political--and even non-political violence Americans face today,' a recent report from the New America foundation summarized. The report referred only to domestic terrorism and mass shooting incidents, but many more Americans have died at the hands of the state. In the first four months of this year, the use of deadly force by police claimed three times as many lives. These killings, extrajudicial by definition, are a symptom of the state of exception, which has turned the police into a military force."

Once again, that's a total of 285 American lives extinguished by police violence in just the first four months of 2017. If that rate of death holds steady, 855 American citizens will have lost their lives to police violence in 2017.

In a differing perspective, 16 years have passed since the 911 Islamic attack on the Twin Towers -- based then on the total of Americans killed by Islamic terrorists, a total of 6 Americans have been murdered by such terrorists every year.

Trump's immigration bans are ridiculous. We need to police our police!!!

Reality.

View user profile
Why start after 9/11? Political bs.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:Political bs.

Cite some facts.

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
PkrBum wrote:Why start after 9/11? Political bs.

The study reflected numbers of deaths within a stated time frame. If you disagree with the numbers, show your sources or continue to whine irrationally.

View user profile
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Why start after 9/11? Political bs.

The study reflected numbers of deaths within a stated time frame.  If you disagree with the numbers, show your sources or continue to whine irrationally.  

Ok... start at the turn of the century.

The only reason to exclude 9/11 is to revise in order to create a false narrative.

What happens after the next one? Start counting again the day after? Why does this shit entertain you?

View user profile

Guest


Guest
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Why start after 9/11? Political bs.

The study reflected numbers of deaths within a stated time frame.  If you disagree with the numbers, show your sources or continue to whine irrationally.  

Show us where you got your numbers. Half of what you claim was done in just one killing spree in Orlando. In San Bernadino there were 17. At Fort Hood there were 13. See my point, but probably not.

Guest


Guest
Wordslinger wrote:The following copy has been lifted from an article on p. 28 from the July issue of Harper's Magazine:

"Since September 11, 2001, however, there have been eleven attacks ostensibly driven by jihadist ideology; they have claimed a total of ninety-five lives.  'The death toll has been  quite similar to other forms of political--and even non-political violence Americans face today,' a recent report from the New America foundation summarized.  The report referred only to domestic terrorism and mass shooting incidents, but many more Americans have died at the hands of the state.  In the first four months of this year, the use of deadly force by police claimed three times as many lives.  These killings, extrajudicial by definition, are a symptom of the state of exception, which has turned the police into a military force."

Once again, that's a total of 285 American lives extinguished by police violence in just the first four months of 2017.  If that rate of death holds steady, 855 American citizens will have lost their lives to police violence in 2017.  

In a differing perspective, 16 years have passed since the 911 Islamic attack on the Twin Towers -- based then on the total of Americans killed by Islamic terrorists, a total of 6 Americans have been murdered by such terrorists every year.  

Trump's immigration bans are ridiculous.  We need to police our police!!!

Reality.  
Sign up and be a cop yourself if you can do better.



And it's only the middle of June.

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
Pacedog Original Gangsta wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:The following copy has been lifted from an article on p. 28 from the July issue of Harper's Magazine:

"Since September 11, 2001, however, there have been eleven attacks ostensibly driven by jihadist ideology; they have claimed a total of ninety-five lives.  'The death toll has been  quite similar to other forms of political--and even non-political violence Americans face today,' a recent report from the New America foundation summarized.  The report referred only to domestic terrorism and mass shooting incidents, but many more Americans have died at the hands of the state.  In the first four months of this year, the use of deadly force by police claimed three times as many lives.  These killings, extrajudicial by definition, are a symptom of the state of exception, which has turned the police into a military force."

Once again, that's a total of 285 American lives extinguished by police violence in just the first four months of 2017.  If that rate of death holds steady, 855 American citizens will have lost their lives to police violence in 2017.  

In a differing perspective, 16 years have passed since the 911 Islamic attack on the Twin Towers -- based then on the total of Americans killed by Islamic terrorists, a total of 6 Americans have been murdered by such terrorists every year.  

Trump's immigration bans are ridiculous.  We need to police our police!!!

Reality.  
Sign up and be a cop yourself if you can do better.

Fuck you. I have no desire to kill unarmed people. That's your game.

View user profile
Pacedog Original Gangsta wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Why start after 9/11? Political bs.

The study reflected numbers of deaths within a stated time frame.  If you disagree with the numbers, show your sources or continue to whine irrationally.  

Show us where you got your numbers. Half of what you claim was done in just one killing spree in Orlando. In San Bernadino there were 17. At Fort Hood there were 13. See my point, but probably not.

The source of the number I presented was stated in the original thread. Try reading without dropping acid ...

View user profile

Guest


Guest
Wordslinger wrote:
Pacedog Original Gangsta wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:The following copy has been lifted from an article on p. 28 from the July issue of Harper's Magazine:

"Since September 11, 2001, however, there have been eleven attacks ostensibly driven by jihadist ideology; they have claimed a total of ninety-five lives.  'The death toll has been  quite similar to other forms of political--and even non-political violence Americans face today,' a recent report from the New America foundation summarized.  The report referred only to domestic terrorism and mass shooting incidents, but many more Americans have died at the hands of the state.  In the first four months of this year, the use of deadly force by police claimed three times as many lives.  These killings, extrajudicial by definition, are a symptom of the state of exception, which has turned the police into a military force."

Once again, that's a total of 285 American lives extinguished by police violence in just the first four months of 2017.  If that rate of death holds steady, 855 American citizens will have lost their lives to police violence in 2017.  

In a differing perspective, 16 years have passed since the 911 Islamic attack on the Twin Towers -- based then on the total of Americans killed by Islamic terrorists, a total of 6 Americans have been murdered by such terrorists every year.  

Trump's immigration bans are ridiculous.  We need to police our police!!!

Reality.  
Sign up and be a cop yourself if you can do better.

Fuck you.  I have no desire to kill unarmed people.  That's your game.

Such a potty mouth. Again, if you can do better ECSO needs help. No link means you are telling falsehoods. Your logic is pretty poor.

Pacedog Original Gangsta wrote:

Such a potty mouth. Again, if you can do better ECSO needs help. No link means you are telling falsehoods. Your logic is pretty poor.

The ECSO is the shame of Escambia County. It's a bunch of ignorant, uniformed racist thugs led by a thief and a sexually depraved liar. No person with any sense of honor would join them.

Here's one comment by a serving deputy: "Worst agency you could ever work for. Corrupt leadership beginning with the sheriff. Run away from this place as fast as you can."
http://forums.leoaffairs.com

The department is so badly regarded among real professionals that they were kicked out of the FBI's Joint Terrorism Task Force. They are notorious for use of excessive force on minorities and other civil rights abuses.

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
del.capslock wrote:The ECSO is the shame of Escambia County. It's a bunch of ignorant, uniformed racist thugs led by a thief and a sexually depraved liar. No person with any sense of honor would join them.

Thief? Sexually depraved liar? Pretty serious charges. Where's the backup for those allegations?

View user profile
RealLindaL wrote:
Thief?  Sexually depraved liar?  Pretty serious charges.   Where's the backup for those allegations?

Uh... I read it on the internet. Or something.

Actually, it was a compilation of comments on an LEO forum, not direct quotes. I took them with a grain of salt.

Scroll through this site for some tasty snark about ECSO and PPD:

http://forums.leoaffairs.com/forumdisplay.php?64-Escambia-County-Sheriff-s-Office

Morgan is not well liked by his deputies and the department is not held in particularly high regard by other cops.

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
Pacedog Original Gangsta wrote:


Such a potty mouth. Again, if you can do better ECSO needs help. No link means you are telling falsehoods. Your logic is pretty poor.

Don't pay any attention to him, Wordslinger, your mouth is just fine.

A touch of lip gloss might help but nothing more than that...

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

Guest


Guest
Complaints on forums such as Leo Affairs is pretty commonplace. Before the current sheriff, there was much complaining about the last guy who was in charge as well. It's par for the course.

Pace High School:

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
Right-wing extremists kill twice as many in the U.S. as Islamic terrorists, too, but people are afraid to say anything about "radicalized Christian terrorists" (which would be politically incorrect!) or crack down on militia groups, either, who post vids on YouTube that'd look just like ISIS recruitment videos if you dubbed some Arabic music over 'em.. Until they'll take our home-grown threat seriously, the Muslim-ban stuff looks more like xenophobic hogwash than any real attempt to "keep us safe."

View user profile
Guest wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Pacedog Original Gangsta wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:The following copy has been lifted from an article on p. 28 from the July issue of Harper's Magazine:

"Since September 11, 2001, however, there have been eleven attacks ostensibly driven by jihadist ideology; they have claimed a total of ninety-five lives.  'The death toll has been  quite similar to other forms of political--and even non-political violence Americans face today,' a recent report from the New America foundation summarized.  The report referred only to domestic terrorism and mass shooting incidents, but many more Americans have died at the hands of the state.  In the first four months of this year, the use of deadly force by police claimed three times as many lives.  These killings, extrajudicial by definition, are a symptom of the state of exception, which has turned the police into a military force."

Once again, that's a total of 285 American lives extinguished by police violence in just the first four months of 2017.  If that rate of death holds steady, 855 American citizens will have lost their lives to police violence in 2017.  

In a differing perspective, 16 years have passed since the 911 Islamic attack on the Twin Towers -- based then on the total of Americans killed by Islamic terrorists, a total of 6 Americans have been murdered by such terrorists every year.  

Trump's immigration bans are ridiculous.  We need to police our police!!!

Reality.  
Sign up and be a cop yourself if you can do better.

Fuck you.  I have no desire to kill unarmed people.  That's your game.

Such a potty mouth. Again, if you can do better ECSO needs help. No link means you are telling falsehoods. Your logic is pretty poor.

I cited the original source as Harper's Magazine, July issue. How did that escape your keen perception? Once again, if you have any figures showing American deaths caused by Islamic terrorists vs. those caused by cops, be my guest. And please accept my apology for cursing at you. It was in bad taste -- something you know all about, no doubt!!

View user profile
Just add 3k to your figures... that's fair and an honest assessment.

View user profile


This thread is about Americans dying in the USA from Islamic terrorist actions, or being killed by police. Try and focus.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:Just add 3k to your figures... that's fair and an honest assessment.

So you really think the cops have already killed 3k here since 9-11? And that's an honest assessment? LOL

View user profile
Wordslinger wrote:


This thread is about Americans dying in the USA from Islamic terrorist actions, or being killed by police.  Try and focus.  


Why are you restricting the attacks to American soil? Americans, civilian and military have been actively attacked for 40 years by foreign terrorists. The World Trade Center was on our soil.was the first on our soil

View user profile
Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:


This thread is about Americans dying in the USA from Islamic terrorist actions, or being killed by police.  Try and focus.  


Why are you restricting the attacks to American soil?  Americans, civilian and military have been actively attacked for 40 years by foreign terrorists. The World Trade Center was on our soil.was the first on our soil

The thread measures the number of Americans in the United States killed by Islamic Terrorists or by Police. The premise behind the thread's opener points out that a resident of the United States is far more likely to be killed by a bloodthirsty, vengeful, violent law enforcement officer than an Islamic Terrorist. If you want to research how many Muslims have been killed by Americans vs. how many American's have been killed by Muslims on an international basis, be my guest.

Obviously you, Pacedog and Pkrbum reject the fact that far more
Americans have been murdered in their own country by cops than by Islamic Terrorists. Your problem in dealing with reality instead of right wing, whacked out fantasy, puts you in the same category as Kellyanne Conway. Try considering this: Truth is real. Bullshit isn't.

You absolutely belong with Trump and his hoards of illiterate, deplorable, right wing rednecks who have no concept whatever of truth or reality. Why am I not surprised?

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum