This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Shooter aims at Republicans in DC area

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Joanimaroni wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Violence is not a one way street.  It was wrong today, and the organization the representative was involved was wrong for their violence.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/gop-leader-steve-scalise-may-have-addressed-supremacist-rally


Oh please. This idiot was derranged because of the election.

He left home in March, living out of his car,  and stalking around  Washington. His family had to have known, yet said nothing. Perhaps it could have been avoided.

Please don't look for some obscure event a decade and a half ago.

The Trump bashing and sabotaging by politicians, the media, celebrities with media access, democrat members and general whacko attention seekers,  has to stop. It has become dangerous.

It is time to evaluate the dangers involved with political rhetoric suggesting or insinuating violence.  Charges need to be considered.

This is our nation. We are ONE nation. The division must end. Let it start with our politicians and the media, MAKE A CHANGE. Do it now.

Oh, put a sock in it.




View user profile
He was just another triggered useful idiot. Nothing to see here folks... lol.

View user profile
Telstar wrote:

Thanks for posting this, Telstar.

View user profile
Floridatexan wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Thanks for posting this, Telstar.  




You're welcome FT. Sadly it's the stuff that White House invitations are made from these days. Sad

View user profile
Bigoted Homophobe Steve Scalise's Life Was Saved by a Queer Black Woman 

View user profile
polecat wrote:Bigoted Homophobe Steve Scalise's Life Was Saved by a Queer Black Woman 


...after being shot by a white man (Scalise also keeps company with white supremacists and calls himself "David Duke without the baggage). Sometimes irony can just be plain mean!

I hope he makes a full recovery and does some serious re-assessing of what he believes. But, he probably won't. People don't hang around with David Duke because they're smart and introspective.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:Stir up the leftist loonies long enough and this is what you get. It can't really be a surprise.


The facts are, Scalise is hate-mongering white supremacist with connections to the KKK, and the shooter was a deranged leftist.

Pkrbum is jumping with joy now he can label all liberals as hateful and dangerous killers.

That's a two way street, right? We can now label all conservatives as hateful white racists, using the same dim-witted logic that Pkrbum uses so selectively.

At least we can see that Pkrbum is consistent in his irrationality. LOL

View user profile
Congress is scared. This was not some type of ideologue. He was a working man who was a middle class person who was angry about the rigged system in America for the wealthy. Angry folks are filling up town hall meetings. Some people argue this is all some kind of Democratic plan. Hell the democrats cannot even win an election where they have a structural advantage. No, people are piszed at the obvious whoring of Congress and they are angry. I guarantee that more people will snap. Not because a political party stirred them up, but because in his experience as a home builder and home inspector he saw things first hand which did not need a guidance but were blatant inequality in a rigged system. It will be interesting but every person in congress is at risk because they sold their souls to lobbyist and special interests. It is really a tell that one of the persons shot was a lobbyist for Tyson. People are not blind. The anger is milked by MSNBC and Fox to get ratings and as they whore for the same, more shootings will happen independent of either party or their strategies.

View user profile
Wordslinger wrote:We can now label all conservatives as hateful white racists, using the same dim-witted logic that Pkrbum uses so selectively. [/b]

Now? That's been your rhetoric for years. Can you be so obtuse that you don't know that?

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:We can now label all conservatives as hateful white racists, using the same dim-witted logic that Pkrbum uses so selectively. [/b]

Now? That's been your rhetoric for years. Can you be so obtuse that you don't know that?

Why are you pissing and moaning so? You adore blanket condemnation.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:Congress is scared.  This was not some type of ideologue.  He was a working man who was a middle class person who was angry about the rigged system in America for the wealthy.   Angry folks are filling up town hall meetings.  Some people argue this is all some kind of Democratic plan.  Hell the democrats cannot even win an election where they have a structural advantage.  No, people are piszed at the obvious whoring of Congress and they are angry.   I guarantee that more people will snap.  Not because a political party stirred them up, but because in his experience as a home builder and home inspector he saw things first hand which did not need a guidance but were blatant inequality in a rigged system.  It will be interesting but every person in congress is at risk because they sold their souls to lobbyist and special interests.   It is really a tell that one of the persons shot was a lobbyist for Tyson.   People are not blind.  The anger is milked by MSNBC and Fox to get ratings and as they whore for the same, more shootings will happen independent of either party or their strategies.


I agree 100%. Any politician who is happy to see the rich get rich and the poor get poorer, someone who thinks only the wealthy should have access to healthcare, or a sound public education, who has sold his or her soul to campaign financers ... will surely be a target. And it's about time.
Does anyone here really think that what we now have in Washington, D.C. is a real government of the people? Anyone? Crickets!

View user profile
It is like the fantasy of the civil rights movement was a non violent movement. There was little progress until folks started rioting and carrying guns, and then the country reevaluated the systematic oppression. No when a guy who could have been your house inspector is piszed off about a rigged system, and made a list of the most horribly immoral people in Congress to shoot, it has to scare the chit out of the shills for the oligarchy.......the police are supposed to crush this element, but it is quite disarming when the guy shooting could be your kid's little league coach, and his one big bitch......Rich people are screwing America......Those folks who pay for the shills could be next......this one violent act will change more things than people ever thought possible. Both sides of the aisle are going to have more members consumed by gun violence, and the policies which screw Americans now leave Congressional members caged in a baseball field shooting gallery. There is a simple choice. Return morality and concern about Americans as the first priority of Congress.....not carrying water for the wealthy.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:It is like the fantasy of the civil rights movement was a non violent movement.   There was little progress until folks started rioting and carrying guns, and then the country reevaluated the systematic oppression.   No when a guy who could have been your house inspector is piszed off about a rigged system, and made a list of the most horribly immoral people in Congress to shoot, it has to scare the chit out of the shills for the oligarchy.......the police are supposed to crush this element, but it is quite disarming when the guy shooting could be your kid's little league coach, and his one big bitch......Rich people are screwing America......Those folks who pay for the shills could be next......this one violent act will change more things than people ever thought possible.   Both sides of the aisle are going to have more members consumed by gun violence, and the policies which screw Americans now leave Congressional members caged in a baseball field shooting gallery.   There is a simple choice.  Return morality and concern about Americans as the first priority of Congress.....not carrying water for the wealthy.

Well stated!!

View user profile
Was it really 110 years ago? Gosh, it seems like only yesterday:

Southern Congressman Preston Brooks savagely beats Northern Senator Charles Sumner in the halls of Congress as tensions rise over the expansion of slavery.
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/southern-congressman-attacks-northern-senator

And how'd that turn out?

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
2seaoat wrote:It is like the fantasy of the civil rights movement was a non violent movement.   There was little progress until folks started rioting and carrying guns, and then the country reevaluated the systematic oppression.  

As much as it pains me to say this: WRONG AGAIN, YOU IDIOT!

The Civil Rights Act and The Voting Rights Act were passed in '64 and '65. MLK won the Nobel in 1964.

The first big riot of that era, Watts, occurred AFTER the Civil Rights Act was passed.

Stokely Carmichael and H. Rap Brown--the Black Power and "by any means necessary" guys--didn't really have much media presence until '66. On the west coast, the Black Panthers didn't get well-known until '67 when they marched on the California Assembly while openly carrying shotguns.

Prior to those events, all the violence during the Civil Rights movement was directed AT the protesters, not done by them. You may recall the Birmingham Church bombing, the murder of Medgar Evers, the murders of Chaney, Goodman and Schwerner  and the "Bloody Sunday" Selma march.

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum