This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

James Comey Lays Out the Case That President Trump Obstructed Justice

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Vikingwoman wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
del.capslock wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Now comey says he deleted the memos. Unable to comply w congress order to produce.

How convenient... lol. As if he's using his private laptop for official work... or that the fbi couldn't retrieve the documents. His laptop should be searched... pronto. I'm sick of this lame ass obstruction.

Really?  Where exactly is this being reported?

Nowhere serious, only the dumbbell Reich-wing stuff.  Those fools will believe anything...        and then repeat it.

Lol... the leftist tears are really gonna flow when their nothing burger arrives. Govt justice is newspeak.

"The challenge - and I'm not picking on reporters - about writing stories about classified information, is the people talking about it often don't really know what's going on, and those of us who actually know what's going on are not talking about it," Comey said. "We don't call the press and say, 'Hey, you got that thing wrong.' "

"There have been many, many stories based on - well, lots of stuff, but about Russia that are dead wrong," Comey said.

So that's why Comey leaked the memos to get a special prosecutor because he thought nothing was going on? You really don't have too many good brain cells left,Pkr.

The reason that comey manipulated a special council is because he's a political hack. It was never his place to give Hillary a pass either. Trump should name a special prosecuter to investigate Hillary and their slushfund foundation. If he can't get the system to work because of the constant leftist and media attacks... he should go on offense. The establishment doesn't want exposure.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:

The reason that comey manipulated a special council is because he's a political hack. It was never his place to give Hillary a pass either. Trump should name a special prosecuter to investigate Hillary and their slushfund foundation. If he can't get the system to work because of the constant leftist and media attacks... he should go on offense. The establishment doesn't want exposure.

The mind reels.

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
PkrBum wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
del.capslock wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Now comey says he deleted the memos. Unable to comply w congress order to produce.

How convenient... lol. As if he's using his private laptop for official work... or that the fbi couldn't retrieve the documents. His laptop should be searched... pronto. I'm sick of this lame ass obstruction.

Really?  Where exactly is this being reported?

Nowhere serious, only the dumbbell Reich-wing stuff.  Those fools will believe anything...        and then repeat it.

Lol... the leftist tears are really gonna flow when their nothing burger arrives. Govt justice is newspeak.

"The challenge - and I'm not picking on reporters - about writing stories about classified information, is the people talking about it often don't really know what's going on, and those of us who actually know what's going on are not talking about it," Comey said. "We don't call the press and say, 'Hey, you got that thing wrong.' "

"There have been many, many stories based on - well, lots of stuff, but about Russia that are dead wrong," Comey said.

So that's why Comey leaked the memos to get a special prosecutor because he thought nothing was going on? You really don't have too many good brain cells left,Pkr.

The reason that comey manipulated a special council is because he's a political hack. It was never his place to give Hillary a pass either. Trump should name a special prosecuter to investigate Hillary and their slushfund foundation. If he can't get the system to work because of the constant leftist and media attacks... he should go on offense. The establishment doesn't want exposure.

It was his place,you moron! He's a Republican. He did his job fairly and found no evidence of a crime. And they have investigated her foundation. Why can't you get anything right?

View user profile
Vikingwoman wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
del.capslock wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Now comey says he deleted the memos. Unable to comply w congress order to produce.

How convenient... lol. As if he's using his private laptop for official work... or that the fbi couldn't retrieve the documents. His laptop should be searched... pronto. I'm sick of this lame ass obstruction.

Really?  Where exactly is this being reported?

Nowhere serious, only the dumbbell Reich-wing stuff.  Those fools will believe anything...        and then repeat it.

Lol... the leftist tears are really gonna flow when their nothing burger arrives. Govt justice is newspeak.

"The challenge - and I'm not picking on reporters - about writing stories about classified information, is the people talking about it often don't really know what's going on, and those of us who actually know what's going on are not talking about it," Comey said. "We don't call the press and say, 'Hey, you got that thing wrong.' "

"There have been many, many stories based on - well, lots of stuff, but about Russia that are dead wrong," Comey said.

So that's why Comey leaked the memos to get a special prosecutor because he thought nothing was going on? You really don't have too many good brain cells left,Pkr.

The reason that comey manipulated a special council is because he's a political hack. It was never his place to give Hillary a pass either. Trump should name a special prosecuter to investigate Hillary and their slushfund foundation. If he can't get the system to work because of the constant leftist and media attacks... he should go on offense. The establishment doesn't want exposure.

It was his place,you moron! He's a Republican. He did his job fairly and found no evidence of a crime. And they have investigated her foundation. Why can't you get anything right?

He's law enforcement... not doj. His "fix" was that no reasonable prosecuter would bring charges.

Completely based on his read of her intent... which was as crooked as her intent really was. Listen:

View user profile
Are you really that stupid? The FBI is under the Dept. of Justice. Comey reported to the AG of the Dept. of Justice. Intent is an element of a crime. We've discussed this before and I seriously question your knowledge of anything?

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum