Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

No need to destroy Trump -- he's doing it himself!

+7
Sal
Floridatexan
Telstar
PkrBum
zsomething
del.capslock
Wordslinger
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

RealLindaL

RealLindaL wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
del.capslock wrote:If, instead of getting all emotional and howling like a banshee on a bad trip over my post about Hillary, you had spent five minutes doing a little research, you could have blown holes in my "losers should sit down and shut up" argument--Richard Milhouse Nixon being a prime example. DUH!

The argument was ridiculous on it's face, but you, in typical feminine fashion, instead of thinking logically and doing some work, set your own damn hair on fire and started shrieking like a wounded hyena.

If you had taken the time to read the Hitchens essay you would have realized it shredded my most recent argument. But no-o-o-o, you have to immediately start typing and screeching.

I assure you I don't know WTF you're talking about.  Please indulge me by pointing out exactly where I screeched or shrieked or whatever about your post about Hillary or Hitchens or whomever.  Perhaps in the fury of your delirium you have me confused with another of your favorite female whipping posts.

Second request.  

Third request.

HOW ABOUT IT, MR. CAPSLOCK??

polecat

polecat

I am enjoying "mean sophisticated FBI director took advantage of simple naive President who just wanted a friend" narrative.

how can Comey be both Trump's character witness (exonerated me!) and a leaking liar?

Don't fall for this "Trump didn't know" republican bulls÷!T

Trump is a New York real estate developer. He knows when to clear the room
Stonekettel

Look there's an easy way to settle this and destroy Comey all at once.

Play the tapes. Play Donald Trump's tape. Let's have it.
Stonekettel

DJT knew protocol well enough to attack, rally after campaign rally, the breach of "protocol" in Clinton's tarmac meeting with Lynch https://t.co/8PNbLEz5Qo

2seaoat

I mostly ignore a sock on this forum. I do like to challenge content, but some think creating sophomoric verbal conflict is a substitute for knowledge and debate based on facts. His stated purpose is to stir the pot. We all have been guilty of the same at some point in the sandbox, but my problem is that it gets tedious when dealing with socks who lack the intelligence often to carry on a conceptual conversation which soon degrades to insults. I am like a duck in the rain, and by design such silliness just bounces off my feathers. Honestly, I have never had my feathers ruffled here by silly personal attacks because I am a ghost, but only get pumped up by intelligent debate where real facts and issues are discussed. Do not expect a response after three requests, and do not feed the troll by getting angry, just respond politely to any substance discussed, and correct his dimwitted posts where needed, but do not lose sight of his purpose.

del.capslock

del.capslock

2seaoat wrote:I mostly ignore a sock on this forum.  I do like to challenge content, but some think creating sophomoric verbal conflict is a substitute for knowledge and debate based on facts.  His stated purpose is to stir the pot.   We all have been guilty of the same at some point in the sandbox, but my problem is that it gets tedious when dealing with socks who lack the intelligence often to carry on a conceptual conversation which soon degrades to insults.   I am like a duck in the rain, and by design such silliness just bounces off my feathers.  Honestly, I have never had my feathers ruffled here by silly personal attacks because I am a ghost, but only get pumped up by intelligent debate where real facts and issues are discussed.   Do not expect a response after three requests, and do not feed the troll by getting angry, just respond politely to any substance discussed, and correct his dimwitted posts where needed, but do not lose sight of his purpose.

Perfect! Almost two-hundred words to say "Ignore the troll".

What's that saying: "If you have been in a poker game for a while, and you still don’t know who the sucker is, you’re the sucker."

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

RealLindaL

del.capslock wrote:What's that saying: "If you have been in a poker game for a while, and you still don’t know who the sucker is, you’re the sucker."

In other words, your entire hair-on-fire rant about my supposed response to you on another thread about Hillary was wrong, in error, mistaken, incorrect, erroneous, inaccurate, and every other synonym in the book for a total and complete lack of factual truth -- and your best defense is to jump on Seaoat's post to turn things into an offensive against the supposed "sucker" -- me.  This would be hilarious, if it weren't so pitiful.

Very obviously you screwed up by confusing me with someone else and laying into me for things I never said -- and you refuse to own up to it.  So you're not only a troll, but a tiny-minded, cowardly one at that.  

As if I didn't know.  Well, if I didn't before, I sure do now.  All your thrown barbs against me and everyone else from here on in are now officially turned to MUSH.

RealLindaL

polecat wrote:how can Comey be both Trump's character witness (exonerated me!) and a leaking liar?

Excellent point, polecat, among all the other great points you shared here.

PkrBum

PkrBum

I wonder if it will ever upset anyone on the left that they were lied to?

No trump investigation at all... none... nada... zip.

No evidence of collusion between trump campaign and Russia to alter election. Zero.

Ex fbi director confirms a whole host of fake news... including the entire trump/Russia narrative.

But they appear to cling to that fake news like a death grip... lol. It's a case like Stockholm syndrome... lol.

I'm going to Google how to revive reality when someone has been saved from a cult.

I'm going to help you poor folks. I feel sorry for you... i really do.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:I wonder if it will ever upset anyone on the left that they were lied to?

No trump investigation at all... none... nada... zip.

No evidence of collusion between trump campaign and Russia to alter election. Zero.

Ex fbi director confirms a whole host of fake news... including the entire trump/Russia narrative.

But they appear to cling to that fake news like a death grip... lol. It's a case like Stockholm syndrome... lol.

I'm going to Google how to revive reality when someone has been saved from a cult.

I'm going to help you poor folks. I feel sorry for you... i really do.
No need to destroy Trump -- he's doing it himself! - Page 3 Trump_38

del.capslock

del.capslock

RealLindaL wrote: ...turned to MUSH.

Oh, my, what brilliant repartee. And so clever, too; I'll be feeling the sting of your scorn for days.

But I'm sure I've heard something like that before...    now where did I hear it? What crafty wordsmith delivered such a caustic barb?

Could it have been Oscar Wilde, it sounds like something he might say? He was pretty nasty and especially quick with the wicked snub.

No, no, it wasn't him, how about Oscar Levant? Boy, he could cut 'em dead on the old Tonight Show? Nope, it wasn't him, but who was it? I'm pretty sure it was Oscar something. Hmm-m-m, let me think...

I've got it! It was Oscar the Grouch from Sesame Street! And aren't you the clever one, lifting materiel from a children's show. How sharp-witted you are! My compliments, madam, you're too clever for me.

del.capslock

del.capslock

del.capslock wrote:
RealLindaL wrote: ...are now officially turned to MUSH.

Oh, my, what brilliant repartee. And so clever, too; I'll be feeling the sting of your scorn for days.

But I'm sure I've heard something like that before...    now where did I hear it? What crafty wordsmith delivered such a caustic barb?

Could it have been Oscar Wilde, it sounds like something he might say? He was pretty nasty and especially quick with the wicked snub.

No, no, it wasn't him, how about Oscar Levant? Boy, he could cut 'em dead on the old Tonight Show? Nope, it wasn't him, but who was it? I'm pretty sure it was Oscar something. Hmm-m-m, let me think...

I've got it! It was Oscar the Grouch from Sesame Street! And aren't you the clever one, lifting materiel from a children's show. How sharp-witted you are! My compliments, madam, you're too clever for me.

RealLindaL

del.capslock wrote:I've got it! It was Oscar the Grouch from Sesame Street! And aren't you the clever one, lifting materiel from a children's show. How sharp-witted you are! My compliments, madam, you're too clever for me.

Congratulations, sir, on the time you must've spent finding something on Sesame Street. and in composing your above lengthy post full of absolute nothings.

Of course you're making this all up, but just to set the record straight on your accusation of virtual plagiarism, I haven't watched Sesame Street since my son was a child, more decades ago than I care to reveal.

In other words, as usual I don't know WTF you're talking about. But not surprising, one's inability to make sense from the senseless, now is it?

RealLindaL

But the bottom line remains, sir, that despite all the smoke and mirrors, you and your John Sandford screen name refuse to own up to your prior error against me. So instead of del.caps I think I'll simply refer to you going forward as TMCT (tiny-minded cowardly troll) -- that is, if I refer to you at all.

And to think you roundly criticized Seaoat for never admitting he's wrong. I guess hypocrisy rules in the land of Lucas Davenport.

Good afternoon.

2seaoat

I thought I could post the 8 foot x 8 foot steel stand for our 3,000 gallon waste tank which she just purchased for only $200. It was from a chemical company and to build this would have been at least $1,500 in material and welding. I could not believe her prowess in finding things. I thought it was appropriate because this thread has a lot of chit being produced, and once we get the tank, I have some place to put it.

No need to destroy Trump -- he's doing it himself! - Page 3 20170611

Telstar

Telstar

polecat

polecat

Remember this...
It's running like a well oiled machine

Tillerson strongly opposes blockade.
90 minutes later
At presser Trump reaffirms U.S. support for Qatar blockade

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]