This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pence the plural of penny

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Pence the plural of penny on 6/3/2017, 4:09 pm

The lowest denomination just a bit more of them. President Trump is a really evil person, but Vice President Pence is a pretty good guy for a coward and go along to get along. Yes, the lowest denomination will lead this nation if President Trump is impeached. I would rather wait for a new election than to see the lowest denomination as President.

View user profile

2 Re: Pence the plural of penny on 6/3/2017, 8:26 pm

2seaoat wrote:The lowest denomination just a bit more of them.  President Trump is a really evil person, but Vice President Pence is a pretty good guy for a coward and go along to get along.  Yes, the lowest denomination will lead this nation if President Trump is impeached.   I would rather wait for a new election than to see the lowest denomination as President.

Amazingly enough, you've managed to blunder your way to the right conclusion for precisely the wrong reason.

Imagine that.

Pence is NOT, too use your charming construction, "a pretty good guy". He is virtually the personification of evil, a truly despicable human being.

He's an Evangelical Christian extremist--which might be a triple redundancy--who would inflict severe repression on women, gays, minorities and anyone who holds beliefs that differ from his.

He's a skilled politician who knows how to work the legislative and executive systems. With Republican majorities in both houses, the damage he would do to the social safety net is almost incalculable.

Trump is a Trojan horse for a cabal of vicious zealots who have long craved an extremist Christian theocracy, and Pence is one of its most prized warriors.
https://theintercept.com/2016/11/15/mike-pence-will-be-the-most-powerful-christian-supremacist-in-us-history/

Pence did succeed in tearing up the government safety net, including the public health spend. He increased mandatory minimums for drug offenses at a time when criminal justice reform is a bipartisan issue. And he signed two of the most sadistic anti-LGBT and anti-abortion bills in US history.

But his unique distinction lies in having enabled and exacerbated the first rural HIV outbreak since the earliest years of the AIDS epidemic.

Pence is a smart, disciplined and attractive man. His imitation of a down-home, plain-spoken Hoosier has become second nature. He is described as “polite,” as “humble,” as “look[ing] like a football coach.”

http://www.alternet.org/drugs/mike-pence-real-extremist-gop-ticket-trail-victims-indiana

Instead of funding HIV/AIDS treatments, Pence wrote, the federal government should redirect its resources to gay conversion “therapy” programs. (The mere fact that Pence supported horrific, abusive conversion therapy—and has not yet disclaimed that support—should really be its own scandal.) And in the 1990s, Pence served as president of a conservative think tank that published a bizarre screed against gays in the military—a polemic that included extensive descriptions of graphic gay sex acts. (Certain details, including one involving light bulbs, defy logic and suggest a great amount of poetic license.)

Should we talk about Pence slashing taxes for the extremely wealthy and battling a minimum wage increase while preventing local governments from implementing paid sick or family leave? Or his dozens of votes in Congress against bills designed to protect endangered species, clean air, and safe drinking water? Naturally, Pence denies the existence of climate change; he also rejects evolution and supports the teaching of creationism in public schools. The fact that these positions haven’t gotten more attention—that Pence is still seen as the more rational and benevolent man on the ticket—is an illustration of how anyone can seem competent when compared with Donald Trump.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2016/10/cowardly_extremist_mike_pence_is_the_perfect_face_of_the_gop.html

Pence personally helped unleash a decade of hell on women's reproductive health care: He's credited with launching the GOP's crusade against Planned Parenthood and abortion access, sponsoring the very first proposal (and many thereafter) to strip the organization of all federal funding while in Congress in 2007. He co-sponsored bills to mandate invasive ultrasounds prior to abortion and to redefine rape so that only pregnancies resulting from "forcible rape" (as opposed to "regular rape," I guess) would be eligible for termination.
https://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2016-10-04/donald-trumps-vp-mike-pence-hides-extremism-behind-boring-facade

That last bit is from the US News and World Report, not exactly a squishy liberal rag.

With a lunatic reactionary like Paul Ryan as Speaker of the House and the deranged hillbilly Mitch McConnell as Majority Leader in the Senate, we would have a political hat-trick of fascist demagoguery.

MIKE PENCE IS NOT A GOOD GUY.

HE IS THE VERY PICTURE OF A DANGEROUS ANTI-DEMOCRATIC AUTHORITARIAN. GOD HELP THIS COUNTRY IF HE EVER ASCENDS TO POWER.

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

3 Re: Pence the plural of penny on 6/3/2017, 9:08 pm

del.capslock wrote:
2seaoat wrote:The lowest denomination just a bit more of them.  President Trump is a really evil person, but Vice President Pence is a pretty good guy for a coward and go along to get along.  Yes, the lowest denomination will lead this nation if President Trump is impeached.   I would rather wait for a new election than to see the lowest denomination as President.

Amazingly enough, you've managed to blunder your way to the right conclusion for precisely the wrong reason.

Imagine that.

Pence is NOT, too use your charming construction, "a pretty good guy". He is virtually the personification of evil, a truly despicable human being.

He's an Evangelical Christian extremist--which might be a triple redundancy--who would inflict severe repression on women, gays, minorities and anyone who holds beliefs that differ from his.

He's a skilled politician who knows how to work the legislative and executive systems. With Republican majorities in both houses, the damage he would do to the social safety net is almost incalculable.

Trump is a Trojan horse for a cabal of vicious zealots who have long craved an extremist Christian theocracy, and Pence is one of its most prized warriors.
https://theintercept.com/2016/11/15/mike-pence-will-be-the-most-powerful-christian-supremacist-in-us-history/

Pence did succeed in tearing up the government safety net, including the public health spend. He increased mandatory minimums for drug offenses at a time when criminal justice reform is a bipartisan issue. And he signed two of the most sadistic anti-LGBT and anti-abortion bills in US history.

But his unique distinction lies in having enabled and exacerbated the first rural HIV outbreak since the earliest years of the AIDS epidemic.

Pence is a smart, disciplined and attractive man. His imitation of a down-home, plain-spoken Hoosier has become second nature. He is described as “polite,” as “humble,” as “look[ing] like a football coach.”

http://www.alternet.org/drugs/mike-pence-real-extremist-gop-ticket-trail-victims-indiana

Instead of funding HIV/AIDS treatments, Pence wrote, the federal government should redirect its resources to gay conversion “therapy” programs. (The mere fact that Pence supported horrific, abusive conversion therapy—and has not yet disclaimed that support—should really be its own scandal.) And in the 1990s, Pence served as president of a conservative think tank that published a bizarre screed against gays in the military—a polemic that included extensive descriptions of graphic gay sex acts. (Certain details, including one involving light bulbs, defy logic and suggest a great amount of poetic license.)

Should we talk about Pence slashing taxes for the extremely wealthy and battling a minimum wage increase while preventing local governments from implementing paid sick or family leave? Or his dozens of votes in Congress against bills designed to protect endangered species, clean air, and safe drinking water? Naturally, Pence denies the existence of climate change; he also rejects evolution and supports the teaching of creationism in public schools. The fact that these positions haven’t gotten more attention—that Pence is still seen as the more rational and benevolent man on the ticket—is an illustration of how anyone can seem competent when compared with Donald Trump.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2016/10/cowardly_extremist_mike_pence_is_the_perfect_face_of_the_gop.html

Pence personally helped unleash a decade of hell on women's reproductive health care: He's credited with launching the GOP's crusade against Planned Parenthood and abortion access, sponsoring the very first proposal (and many thereafter) to strip the organization of all federal funding while in Congress in 2007. He co-sponsored bills to mandate invasive ultrasounds prior to abortion and to redefine rape so that only pregnancies resulting from "forcible rape" (as opposed to "regular rape," I guess) would be eligible for termination.
https://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2016-10-04/donald-trumps-vp-mike-pence-hides-extremism-behind-boring-facade

That last bit is from the US News and World Report, not exactly a squishy liberal rag.

With a lunatic reactionary like Paul Ryan as Speaker of the House and the deranged hillbilly Mitch McConnell as Majority Leader in the Senate, we would have a political hat-trick of fascist demagoguery.

MIKE PENCE IS NOT A GOOD GUY.

HE IS THE VERY PICTURE OF A DANGEROUS ANTI-DEMOCRATIC AUTHORITARIAN. GOD HELP THIS COUNTRY IF HE EVER ASCENDS TO POWER.

Fake #45 is a pile of shit. Pence is a pile of shit with a scoop of ice cream on top.

View user profile

4 Re: Pence the plural of penny on 6/3/2017, 9:38 pm

It's funny really that you think pence is evil because he'll follow a Christian ideology... when your ideology is every bit the conditioned response. Why isn't a choice that doesn't mandate an option?

The America people are screwed either way.

View user profile

5 Re: Pence the plural of penny on 6/3/2017, 10:10 pm

View user profile

6 Re: Pence the plural of penny on 6/4/2017, 6:58 am

Telstar wrote:

Fool On the Hill might be a better choice.

7 Re: Pence the plural of penny on 6/4/2017, 10:44 am

del.capslock wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Fool On the Hill might be a better choice.

True enough but that one doesn't quite address his drug habit.

View user profile

8 Re: Pence the plural of penny on 6/4/2017, 1:11 pm

Pence was, according to what I've read, an extremely unpopular governor. His religious extremism is shared by many in the GOP...at least in public. He was also brought on board by Paul Manafort...so his name is bound to appear in any investigation...and, sorry, I don't buy that he was kept in the dark about Flynn's Turkish and Russian connections, nor that Flynn lied to him. He headed up the transition team, after all. Some of these pseudo-Christians follow the 7 mountains mandate...so-called followers of Jesus want to influence every sphere of society in order to prepare for the second coming and the "Rapture". I believe Pence is one of the promoters of this philosophy, as are Ted Cruz, Sarah Palin, and several well known "religious" figures.

Here are the seven mountains, according to the seven mountain mandate:
1) Education
2) Religion
3) Family
4) Business
5) Government/Military
6) Arts/Entertainment
7) Media

https://www.gotquestions.org/seven-mountain-mandate.html

So, yeah, Pence should scare the hell out of any rational person.

I encountered one of these evangelical types yesterday...she couldn't spell the word "folks", spelled it "fokes". With the lies of the right-wing media, lies from some politicians, and lies repeated in some of these churches, it's a wonder more people aren't completely brainwashed.

View user profile

9 Re: Pence the plural of penny on 6/4/2017, 1:47 pm

Floridatexan wrote:
Pence was, according to what I've read, an extremely unpopular governor.  His religious extremism is shared by many in the GOP...at least in public.  He was also brought on board by Paul Manafort...so his name is bound to appear in any investigation...and, sorry, I don't buy that he was kept in the dark about Flynn's Turkish and Russian connections, nor that Flynn lied to him.  He headed up the transition team, after all.  Some of these pseudo-Christians follow the 7 mountains mandate...so-called followers of Jesus want to influence every sphere of society in order to prepare for the second coming and the "Rapture".  I believe Pence is one of the promoters of this philosophy, as are Ted Cruz, Sarah Palin, and several well known "religious" figures.

Here are the seven mountains, according to the seven mountain mandate:
1) Education
2) Religion
3) Family
4) Business
5) Government/Military
6) Arts/Entertainment
7) Media

https://www.gotquestions.org/seven-mountain-mandate.html

So, yeah, Pence should scare the hell out of any rational person.  

I encountered one of these evangelical types yesterday...she couldn't spell the word "folks", spelled it "fokes".  With the lies of the right-wing media, lies from some politicians, and lies repeated in some of these churches, it's a wonder more people aren't completely brainwashed.

Wow...ooohhhh....so the Antichrist will go by the name "Lance". Ohhh Twisted Evil BTW he says God is behind Trump's Tweets. Oohh ...wow.

View user profile

10 Re: Pence the plural of penny on 6/4/2017, 2:37 pm

I didn't realize this creep was still around. His rug reminds my of someone...just can't place it...hehehe. It also looks like he's had some "work" done.

Here's another one...there are so many of these lying con men.

View user profile

11 Re: Pence the plural of penny on 6/4/2017, 3:01 pm

Floridatexan wrote:
I didn't realize this creep was still around.  His rug reminds my of someone...just can't place it...hehehe.  It also looks like he's had some "work" done.

Here's another one...there are so many of these lying con men.

Lance Wallnau loves #45 and describes him as a wrecking ball. Wallnau and his ilk are described in the bible as "legion".

View user profile

12 Re: Pence the plural of penny on 6/4/2017, 3:10 pm

13 Re: Pence the plural of penny on 6/4/2017, 3:27 pm

del.capslock wrote:

Perfectly cast as the closeted gay nutjob control freak in the Earthquake movie.

View user profile

14 Re: Pence the plural of penny on 6/4/2017, 3:55 pm

View user profile

15 Re: Pence the plural of penny on 6/4/2017, 4:21 pm

Telstar wrote:
...the closeted gay nutjob control freak

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

16 Re: Pence the plural of penny on 6/4/2017, 4:25 pm

del.capslock wrote:
Telstar wrote:
...the closeted gay nutjob control freak

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

He upstaged Charlton Heston. Laughing

View user profile

17 Re: Pence the plural of penny on 6/4/2017, 4:41 pm

Telstar wrote:
He upstaged Charlton Heston. Laughing

WHAT?

You mean it wasn't a gun they pried out of his cold, dead hands?

BEN HUR! A poofter? I think I'm gonna be sick. Does the rest of America know about this...   not that there's anything wrong with it, you understand.

18 Re: Pence the plural of penny on 6/4/2017, 5:18 pm

Floridatexan wrote:

Back in the seventies when I managed a mailroom, I would send for the free trinkets that they offered in newspapers. Anita Bryant had a tiny gold pin that said Perhaps Today but it was pretty heavy and neat. Reverend Ike was always pushing free trinkets but mostly junk. They would all send you envelopes asking for donations but Ike would never give up. Finally I sent him a donation along with a note. I told him I was so happy with his gift that I needed to do more than send him just money so I stuffed the envelope with hundreds of race track and lottery tickets. I wished him luck and told him I would pray that they would be winners. He sent me another donation request so I sent him an even larger envelope with tickets donated by my friends an co workers. This continued a couple of more times but then his requests stopped. I wonder why. scratch

View user profile

19 Re: Pence the plural of penny on 6/5/2017, 10:28 am

Floridatexan wrote:
I didn't realize this creep was still around.  His rug reminds my of someone...just can't place it...hehehe.  It also looks like he's had some "work" done.

Jim Bakker really cracks me up. I don't watch him, but a friend of mine (who recently let his cable go and is relegated to about five broadcast channels... one of which is MeTV so he's in good shape, but one of which is a crazy religious channel that airs Bakker) watches him for laughs. Bakker's big thing now is "prepping." He yammers about faith in his good and merciful god who'll provide, and how Trump will make-America-great-again... while hoarding food and selling all kinds of apocalypse-gear. That's his big business now -- selling prepper stuff. His main item is some kind of barrel of food which, once you've emptied it, you can crap in! His substittue-Tammy-Faye always scolds him for talking about that part, but he's apparently captivated by the idea of Christians hiding out in their fuherbunkers, squatting over a plastic barrel.

Anyway, he's huge on scare-tactics and sells lots of freeze-dried supplies, seeds, etc. Which is fine, got nothing against preppers, but it's kind of incongruous to a message of trusting in the good lord, I think. "Trust in the lord... but bury tins of beef jerky on your property, just in case he turns out to be bullshit!"

View user profile

20 Re: Pence the plural of penny on 6/5/2017, 11:16 am

zsomething wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Jim Bakker really cracks me up.  I don't watch him, but a friend of mine (who recently let his cable go and is relegated to about five broadcast channels... one of which is MeTV so he's in good shape, but one of which is a crazy religious channel that airs Bakker) watches him for laughs.  Bakker's big thing now is "prepping."   He yammers about faith in his good and merciful god who'll provide, and how Trump will make-America-great-again... while hoarding food and selling all kinds of apocalypse-gear.  That's his big business now -- selling prepper stuff.  His main item is some kind of barrel of food which, once you've emptied it, you can crap in!   His substittue-Tammy-Faye always scolds him for talking about that part, but he's apparently captivated by the idea of Christians hiding out in their fuherbunkers, squatting over a plastic barrel.

Anyway, he's huge on scare-tactics and sells lots of freeze-dried supplies, seeds, etc.   Which is fine, got nothing against preppers, but it's kind of incongruous to a message of trusting in the good lord, I think.  "Trust in the lord... but bury tins of beef jerky on your property, just in case he turns out to be bullshit!"

That's why they call fake #45 God's wrecking ball. That idiot can't build anything good, all he can do is destroy what's good. Realty.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum