This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump -- Status Update as I see it ..

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Trump is an unmitigated American disaster.  His enemies, including all moral, loyal Americans (all the left and much of the right) resist him and the actions of all his sycophants.

The truth is, Trump won the electoral vote and not the popular vote, and his character, childish tweet tantrums, and his morals and his almost complete lack of credibility, simply make his presidency unacceptable.

In truth, his enemies now greatly outnumber his supporters.  And no matter how the numerous investigations now taking place resolve, one thing is certain:    
Trumps legislative agenda is a complete disaster.  The democrats will resist everything brought to the House or the Senate by Trump and/or the republicans who still pretend to support him.

His travel ban blocked.  His healthcare package in chaos.  His tax cut program stalled.  Name one legislative approval he's accomplished.  Please.

The hateful Republican blockade against Obama's proposed legislation was amateur when compared to the hatred Trump and gang have generated.  The democrats, independents and many moderate republicans will prevent any proposed Trumpion bills from passing.  

Hannity is right.  The left will do anything to hurt, harass, impeach, or block Trump because HE IS SIMPLY UNACCEPTABLE. Dubya was disliked by the left, but Trump is actively hated.  There is no compromise possible.  With Trump in the White House, the great majority of America would applaud him dying of a stroke or beheading.  It doesn't matter.  Whatever it takes to rid of us this insane, Russian influenced imposter.  

Tuck Frump.  Reality

View user profile
I really thought Dubya was going to be the worst president of my lifetime. But, amazingly, if someone said, "Okay, we'll get rid of Trump, but you have to let us replace him with Dubya," I'd go for it without hesitation. Dubya was a terrible president, but he was sane, and he was an adult and could behave in public. For the most part, he tried to do good things... he just wasn't very good at it. He did damage, but not half of what Trump is going to do. He was a reasonable facsimile of a president, not some comic-relief character from The Sopranos like Trump.

Trump doesn't seem to have any interest at all in seeing what effects his policies will actually have. All he's playing to are the 19% of the population who voted for him (and a good deal of those didn't really like him, they'd just been trained to hate Hillary, and were hoping he wouldn't do all the stuff he was saying he would). His entire policy-making seems based on "neener-neener" -- look at me, I'm president, ha ha, what can I do that'll piss off the "libtards"? He doesn't really care what actual effect what he's doing will have, because (A) he doesn't understand it to begin with, and (B) he's not interested. All he's interested in is getting attention and getting people to cheer for him. He's figured out that most people aren't going to do that, so he's clinging to that small core of fellow-idiots who still approve of him.

America and its future and its world-standing be damned, he's got to cling to those Hannity-drones who'll clap for him. As long as he can bask in a rally once in a while, that'll be enough for him... the bubble will protect him from the rest. This is a guy who believes every ridiculous conspiracy-theory that comes down the pike, and people are trusting him to understand the long-term effects of policies? It's absurd.

The presidency's not even half a year old and it's already wearing on him at an alarming rate. He's fatter every time I see him. He's started tweeting nonsense like "covfefe" (and it stays up for hours because nobody has any management over this trainwreck). It's become like some awful political version of the "Aristocrats" joke. Every day there's some new national embarrassment.

I hate the idea of theocrat Pence getting in there, but at least I wouldn't have to worry that he's going to tear his pants off and start howling at the moon during a visit to Britain or something. The country's getting worn out with this circus act. It's too much to put up with.

View user profile
He's undone much of Obama's executive edicts that burdoned business... small business is rebounding. He ordered 2 regs cancelled for every new one created. I think he ordered hiring freezes... but not sure. He also seems to have backed off of a physical southern wall... which waa dumb given our technological ability to set up virtual wall with sensors and drones. He hasn't started bombing any new Muslim countries... which is nice. He stopped the climate redistribution scam... as our carbon footprint is naturally declining: U.S. carbon dioxide emissions seen falling over next decade

http://fingfx.thomsonreuters.com/gfx/rngs/USA-CLIMATECHANGE-EMISSIONS/010041EJ31W/index.html

There's plenty wrong too... beyond his annoying personality. The drug war seems to be ramping up again... i don't see any attention paid to the govt surveillance and growing abuse of legal authority... zero progress so far in shrinking budget or addressing debt... reducing military bases unless we're reimbursed... pulling our military troops out of engagements that have no clear concise conclusions... no controls on lobbyists or pandering politicians... condensing federal agencies... that's all i can think of right now... lol.

View user profile
Wordslinger wrote:Trump is an unmitigated American disaster.  His enemies, including all moral, loyal Americans (all the left and much of the right) resist him and the actions of all his sycophants.

The truth is, Trump won the electoral vote and not the popular vote, and his character, childish tweet tantrums, and his morals and his almost complete lack of credibility, simply make his presidency unacceptable.

In truth, his enemies now greatly outnumber his supporters.  And no matter how the numerous investigations now taking place resolve, one thing is certain:    
Trumps legislative agenda is a complete disaster.  The democrats will resist everything brought to the House or the Senate by Trump and/or the republicans who still pretend to support him.

His travel ban blocked.  His healthcare package in chaos.  His tax cut program stalled.  Name one legislative approval he's accomplished.  Please.

The hateful Republican blockade against Obama's proposed legislation was amateur when compared to the hatred Trump and gang have generated.  The democrats, independents and many moderate republicans will prevent any proposed Trumpion bills from passing.  

Hannity is right.  The left will do anything to hurt, harass, impeach, or block Trump because HE IS SIMPLY UNACCEPTABLE. Dubya was disliked by the left, but Trump is actively hated.  There is no compromise possible.  With Trump in the White House, the great majority of America would applaud him dying of a stroke or beheading.  It doesn't matter.  Whatever it takes to rid of us this insane, Russian influenced imposter.  

Tuck Frump.  Reality

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:He's undone much of Obama's executive edicts that burdoned business... small business is rebounding. He ordered 2 regs cancelled for every new one created. I think he ordered hiring freezes... but not sure. He also seems to have backed off of a physical southern wall... which waa dumb given our technological ability to set up virtual wall with sensors and drones. He hasn't started bombing any new Muslim countries... which is nice. He stopped the climate redistribution scam... as our carbon footprint is naturally declining: U.S. carbon dioxide emissions seen falling over next decade

Could you possibly polish that turd any more furiously?

You have succeeded Markle as the forum's chief propagandist and spreader of misinformation.

You must be so proud.

View user profile
Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:He's undone much of Obama's executive edicts that burdoned business... small business is rebounding. He ordered 2 regs cancelled for every new one created. I think he ordered hiring freezes... but not sure. He also seems to have backed off of a physical southern wall... which waa dumb given our technological ability to set up virtual wall with sensors and drones. He hasn't started bombing any new Muslim countries... which is nice. He stopped the climate redistribution scam... as our carbon footprint is naturally declining: U.S. carbon dioxide emissions seen falling over next decade

Could you possibly polish that turd any more furiously?

You have succeeded Markle as the forum's chief propagandist and spreader of misinformation.

You must be so proud.

What's incorrect autonobot?

View user profile
zsomething wrote:I really thought Dubya was going to be the worst president of my lifetime.   But, amazingly, if someone said, "Okay, we'll get rid of Trump, but you have to let us replace him with Dubya," I'd go for it without hesitation.  Dubya was a terrible president, but he was sane, and he was an adult and could behave in public.  For the most part, he tried to do good things... he just wasn't very good at it.  He did damage, but not half of what Trump is going to do.  He was a reasonable facsimile of a president, not some comic-relief character from The Sopranos like Trump.

Trump doesn't seem to have any interest at all in seeing what effects his policies will actually have.   All he's playing to are the 19% of the population who voted for him (and a good deal of those didn't really like him, they'd just been trained to hate Hillary, and were hoping he wouldn't do all the stuff he was saying he would).  His entire policy-making seems based on "neener-neener" -- look at me, I'm president, ha ha, what can I do that'll piss off the "libtards"?   He doesn't really care what actual effect what he's doing will have, because (A) he doesn't understand it to begin with, and (B) he's not interested.  All he's interested in is getting attention and getting people to cheer for him.  He's figured out that most people aren't going to do that, so he's clinging to that small core of fellow-idiots who still approve of him.

America and its future and its world-standing be damned, he's got to cling to those Hannity-drones who'll clap for him.  As long as he can bask in a rally once in a while, that'll be enough for him... the bubble will protect him from the rest.  This is a guy who believes every ridiculous conspiracy-theory that comes down the pike, and people are trusting him to understand the long-term effects of policies?  It's absurd.

The presidency's not even half a year old and it's already wearing on him at an alarming rate.  He's fatter every time I see him.  He's started tweeting nonsense like "covfefe" (and it stays up for hours because nobody has any management over this trainwreck).   It's become like some awful political version of the "Aristocrats" joke.   Every day there's some new national embarrassment.

I hate the idea of theocrat Pence getting in there, but at least I wouldn't have to worry that he's going to tear his pants off and start howling at the moon during a visit to Britain or something.   The country's getting worn out with this circus act.  It's too much to put up with.

Trump is an uninformed narcissistic fool who is unsuited in every way to be president. He's in it for greed and self promotion and has done and will continue to do harm to our standing in the world as long as he remains.

W. DID lie us into a very costly war that's gone on for 16 years and cost lives, arms, legs and treasure beyond calculation. He ran up the debt and of course there was the banking meltdown. We were losing in the neighborhood of 800,000 jobs per month when he left office but compared to Trump and our distance from W over time, he does seem more or less harmless.

View user profile
W went with the contemporary intelligence... like everyone else. It's still a little early to revise.

Nice try tho... very useful.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:W went with the contemporary intelligence... like everyone else. It's still a little early to revise.

I'm recalling the issues during the buildup of the war surrounding the false claims about yellow cake and also the aluminum tubes. The tubes, according to the administration, were supposed to be for building centrifuges to refine material for weapons. Even at the time scientists and people familiar with the workings of such mechanisms told everyone who would listen that the tubes in question were not of the quality required for such use. They were in fact more likely some other military use.

Again the damn MSM networks fueled the desire to go to war by interviewing every retired military person not yet in a nursing home stating how they thought the war should be fought, how many troops it would take etc. Very few interviews were shown with military or otherwise giving reasons for not going to war. Coverage of this sort of thing was good for ratings I guess so they continued with it.

We really need more balance in coverage for obvious reasons. For a good report on all the lies:

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2003/03/31/who-lied-to-whom

Ambassador Joe Wilson's report.
http://www.nytimes.com/2003/07/06/opinion/what-i-didn-t-find-in-africa.html
The story of the aluminum tubes. These are things I just can't forget.

Those tubes became a critical exhibit in the administration's brief against Iraq. As the only physical evidence the United States could brandish of Mr. Hussein's revived nuclear ambitions, they gave credibility to the apocalyptic imagery invoked by President Bush and his advisers. The tubes were "only really suited for nuclear weapons programs," Condoleezza Rice, the president's national security adviser, explained on CNN on Sept. 8, 2002. "We don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud."

But almost a year before, Ms. Rice's staff had been told that the government's foremost nuclear experts seriously doubted that the tubes were for nuclear weapons, according to four officials at the Central Intelligence Agency and two senior administration officials, all of whom spoke on condition of anonymity. The experts, at the Energy Department, believed the tubes were likely intended for small artillery rockets.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/03/washington/us/the-nuclear-card-the-aluminum-tube-story-a-special-report-how.html?_r=0

View user profile
othershoe1030 wrote:
PkrBum wrote:W went with the contemporary intelligence... like everyone else. It's still a little early to revise.

I'm recalling the issues during the buildup of the war surrounding the false claims about yellow cake and also the aluminum tubes. The tubes, according to the administration, were supposed to be for building centrifuges to refine material for weapons. Even at the time scientists and people familiar with the workings of such mechanisms told everyone who would listen that the tubes in question were not of the quality required for such use. They were in fact more likely some other military use.

Again the damn MSM networks fueled the desire to go to war by interviewing every retired military person not yet in a nursing home stating how they thought the war should be fought, how many troops it would take etc. Very few interviews were shown with military or otherwise giving reasons for not going to war. Coverage of this sort of thing was good for ratings I guess so they continued with it.

We really need more balance in coverage for obvious reasons. For a good report on all the lies:

Those tubes became a critical exhibit in the administration's brief against Iraq. As the only physical evidence the United States could brandish of Mr. Hussein's revived nuclear ambitions, they gave credibility to the apocalyptic imagery invoked by President Bush and his advisers. The tubes were "only really suited for nuclear weapons programs," Condoleezza Rice, the president's national security adviser, explained on CNN on Sept. 8, 2002. "We don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud."

But almost a year before, Ms. Rice's staff had been told that the government's foremost nuclear experts seriously doubted that the tubes were for nuclear weapons, according to four officials at the Central Intelligence Agency and two senior administration officials, all of whom spoke on condition of anonymity. The experts, at the Energy Department, believed the tubes were likely intended for small artillery rockets.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/03/washington/us/the-nuclear-card-the-aluminum-tube-story-a-special-report-how.html?_r=0

W was just a slightly more polished republican desease than the one in the White House now. Remember that neither one received the majority of the vote before they infected our White House.

View user profile
Telstar wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

W was just a slightly more polished republican desease than the one in the White House now. Remember that neither one received the majority of the vote before they infected our White House.

And the current president didn't even have the nerve to Attend the WH Correspondence Dinner!

View user profile
President Trump is the worse President of my lifetime. I am deeply sad what this man has done to the office. I would not even want to play golf with this guy, and certainly never expected such a flawed individual to be elected. It goes to how far a segment of our society has sunk since the loss of jobs in factories which used to employ folks with just a high school education. Those folks are piszed and Trump is their revenge on America who honestly did not do enough to protect their jobs.

View user profile
And the current president didn't even have the nerve to Attend the WH Correspondence Dinner! [/quote]

Sure he did, remember this? It was when a real President that was beloved and supported by all real Americans made fake#45 look worse than Kathy Griffin ever dreamed she could. Laughing

View user profile
http://www.weeklystandard.com/are-syrias-chemical-weapons-iraqs-missing-wmd-obamas-director-of-intelligence-thought-so./article/2007610

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2014/10/16/new-york-times-reports-wmd-found-in-iraq%3Fcontext%3Damp

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:http://www.weeklystandard.com/are-syrias-chemical-weapons-iraqs-missing-wmd-obamas-director-of-intelligence-thought-so./article/2007610

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2014/10/16/new-york-times-reports-wmd-found-in-iraq%3Fcontext%3Damp

View user profile
Why post with no point to the topic or conversation? It just wastes peoples time.

View user profile
Telstar wrote:And the current president didn't even have the nerve to Attend the WH Correspondence Dinner!

Sure he did, remember this? It was when a real President that was beloved and supported by all real Americans made fake#45 look worse than Kathy Griffin ever dreamed she could. Laughing

[/quote]

You are correct! I should have said that the current president did not go to the WH correspondents' dinner THIS year, LOL! Ah, the memories!

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:Why post with no point to the topic or conversation? It just wastes peoples time.

It's a running theme just for you. Smile

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum