This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Hillary's back... and she just can't STFU!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

PkrBum wrote:
Telstar wrote:Who cares why she lost, she was the first female candidate for POTUS in our nations history  

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_female_United_States_presidential_and_vice-presidential_candidates

LOL. If some folks (actually just one - T/S) on here would spend a little time reading facts instead of continuously posting BS videos and BS cartoons - as if anyone takes the time to even look at them. Talk about spamming a forum......TS makes old Markle look like an introvert who couldn't use a computer.

View user profile
Most people would figure out he meant "the first female Presidential nominee for a major political party," but then they'd miss an opportunity to pretend they were winning an argument by being deliberately obtuse.

View user profile
zsomething wrote:Most people would figure out he meant "the first female Presidential nominee for a major political party," but then they'd miss an opportunity to pretend they were winning an argument by being deliberately obtuse.


Really? Thank goodness for socks. They do come to the rescue.

View user profile
Joanimaroni wrote:
zsomething wrote:Most people would figure out he meant "the first female Presidential nominee for a major political party," but then they'd miss an opportunity to pretend they were winning an argument by being deliberately obtuse.


Really? Thank goodness for socks. They do come to the rescue.


Hey, Joaniphoni, STUFF A SOCK IN IT!              Heh-heh-heh

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
Joanimaroni wrote:
zsomething wrote:Most people would figure out he meant "the first female Presidential nominee for a major political party," but then they'd miss an opportunity to pretend they were winning an argument by being deliberately obtuse.


Really? Thank goodness for socks. They do come to the rescue.

You're the moderator here, no? So then you, of all people, should be able to look behind the scenes and verify that I'm posting from Mississippi. And I'm pretty sure I'm the only person here doing that. If anybody around here is provable to not be anyone's "sock," it ought to be me. If you have suspicions, go check your code. I've been an admin on boards before, I know this can be done.

I get that ya'll are paranoid about duals, and I don't know what went on in the past -- maybe it's justified in some cases, so I'm not judging ya for it. But I'm nobody's extra handle and, if you'll do your job instead of just slinging accusations, you could easily shut this mystery down in my case.

View user profile
zsomething wrote:

You're the moderator here, no?   So then you, of all people, should be able to look behind the scenes and verify that I'm posting from Mississippi.  And I'm pretty sure I'm the only person here doing that.   If anybody around here is provable to not be anyone's "sock," it ought to be me.  If you have suspicions, go check your code.  I've been an admin on boards before, I know this can be done.

You're wasting your breath--or whatever it is one expends when typing--Joaniphoni is impervious to logic and wouldn't know code from a calzone. Besides, it's universally understood that she's the worst, most incompetent moderator of all time.

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
zsomething wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
zsomething wrote:Most people would figure out he meant "the first female Presidential nominee for a major political party," but then they'd miss an opportunity to pretend they were winning an argument by being deliberately obtuse.


Really? Thank goodness for socks. They do come to the rescue.

You're the moderator here, no?   So then you, of all people, should be able to look behind the scenes and verify that I'm posting from Mississippi.  And I'm pretty sure I'm the only person here doing that.   If anybody around here is provable to not be anyone's "sock," it ought to be me.  If you have suspicions, go check your code.  I've been an admin on boards before, I know this can be done.

I get that ya'll are paranoid about duals, and I don't know what went on in the past -- maybe it's justified in some cases, so I'm not judging ya for it.   But I'm nobody's extra handle and, if you'll do your job instead of just slinging accusations, you could easily shut this mystery down in my case.  

You sure seem bothered.

View user profile
Joanimaroni wrote:
You sure seem bothered.

STUFF A SOCK IN IT, YOU STUPID BITCH!

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
Joanimaroni wrote:
zsomething wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
zsomething wrote:Most people would figure out he meant "the first female Presidential nominee for a major political party," but then they'd miss an opportunity to pretend they were winning an argument by being deliberately obtuse.


Really? Thank goodness for socks. They do come to the rescue.

You're the moderator here, no?   So then you, of all people, should be able to look behind the scenes and verify that I'm posting from Mississippi.  And I'm pretty sure I'm the only person here doing that.   If anybody around here is provable to not be anyone's "sock," it ought to be me.  If you have suspicions, go check your code.  I've been an admin on boards before, I know this can be done.

I get that ya'll are paranoid about duals, and I don't know what went on in the past -- maybe it's justified in some cases, so I'm not judging ya for it.   But I'm nobody's extra handle and, if you'll do your job instead of just slinging accusations, you could easily shut this mystery down in my case.  

You sure seem bothered.

Well, I'm never fond of being accused of dishonesty -- who is? -- but I'm not bothered so much as surprised. It's kind of odd that a moderator would try to sow discord among her forum on a matter about which she could easily avail herself of the truth. I don't know how closely the workings of this site can read IP numbers, but you should be able to determine if anyone's using a sock, even in Pensacola, so that really shouldn't be an issue here for anyone at an admin level. Even if they could fake that - which would be pretty silly to bother with on such a small forum - I don't think anybody could fake locations. The only way I'm somebody's dual is if they're willing and able to make a 5 or 6 hour drive in less than an hour, several times a day. And if I had that kind of technology/superpower, I'd be using it to fight crime or something, instead of using it to trick people on an obscure forum!

You could prove I'm not a dual, but that wouldn't suit your purpose, would it? You'd rather mislead people.

I don't care if you disagree with me on politics, that's fine, that's the purpose of a discussion board, but you could at least have the integrity to be honest about things you could easily verify. I'm not lying, and I expect the same of you.

View user profile
Just like Bill.

View user profile
Joanimaroni wrote:Just like Bill.

SEE?

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
Joanimaroni wrote:Just like Bill.


Just wondering if your husband ever gets jealous. You never seem to mention the poor doomed soul who made the mistake of tying the knot with you. Is obsessing over Bill Moore the only way you can achieve an orgasm? Just curious and I'm sure your husband is too. scratch

View user profile
del.capslock wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
You sure seem bothered.

STUFF A SOCK IN IT, YOU STUPID BITCH!

Tone it down, big boy. You can get your point across without being a jerk. I'm also tired of you using the B word in reference to Hillary Clinton. There's no reason to have that kind of animosity toward her...none...besides, if you continue, you'll no longer have the pleasure of my company, because I won't put up with it every day. Clean up your act.


View user profile
Floridatexan wrote:
del.capslock wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
You sure seem bothered.

STUFF A SOCK IN IT, YOU STUPID BITCH!

Tone it down, big boy.  You can get your point across without being a jerk.  I'm also tired of you using the B word in reference to Hillary Clinton.  There's no reason to have that kind of animosity toward her...none...besides, if you continue, you'll no longer have the pleasure of my company, because I won't put up with it every day.  Clean up your act.





I agree with you about the Hillary animosity. Useless since it's directed at someone who has no shot at the White House but she can still do a heap of good for Americans. She wrote it takes a village and the village idiot is in the White House. However I agree with him 100% about the Gulf Breeze Banshee. Laughing

View user profile
Joanimaroni wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Telstar wrote:Who cares why she lost, she was the first female candidate for POTUS in our nations history  

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_female_United_States_presidential_and_vice-preysidential_candidates


Hillary lost twice.....the DNC nomination for President  and the run for President. She is not the one.

She lost the DNC nomination?

View user profile
othershoe1030 wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Telstar wrote:Who cares why she lost, she was the first female candidate for POTUS in our nations history  

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_female_United_States_presidential_and_vice-preysidential_candidates


Hillary lost twice.....the DNC nomination for President  and the run for President. She is not the one.

She lost the DNC nomination?



Yes in 08 to Obama.

View user profile
othershoe1030 wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Telstar wrote:Who cares why she lost, she was the first female candidate for POTUS in our nations history  

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_female_United_States_presidential_and_vice-preysidential_candidates


Hillary lost twice.....the DNC nomination for President  and the run for President. She is not the one.

She lost the DNC nomination?

Yes, she lost the democrat nomination to Obama....In order to secure the nomination at the convention, a candidate must receive at least 2,117 votes from delegates (a simple majority of the 4,233 delegate votes.


Candidates Hillary 1,973 Obama 2,306 Edwards 4


But that is not what you wanted. You wanted to correct me for saying DNC instead of Democrat Primary. ....why didn't you just say that?

View user profile
Joanimaroni wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Telstar wrote:Who cares why she lost, she was the first female candidate for POTUS in our nations history  

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_female_United_States_presidential_and_vice-preysidential_candidates


Hillary lost twice.....the DNC nomination for President  and the run for President. She is not the one.

She lost the DNC nomination?

Yes, she lost the democrat nomination to Obama....In order to secure the nomination at the convention, a candidate must receive at least 2,117 votes from delegates (a simple majority of the 4,233 delegate votes.


Candidates Hillary 1,973 Obama 2,306 Edwards 4
   

But that is not what you wanted. You wanted to correct me for saying DNC instead of Democrat Primary. ....why didn't you just say that?

I was only thinking of the 2916 race, that's all. I was cutting you slack on the DNC thing because I knew probably what you meant. Basically being civilized.

View user profile
Joanimaroni wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Telstar wrote:Who cares why she lost, she was the first female candidate for POTUS in our nations history  

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_female_United_States_presidential_and_vice-preysidential_candidates


Hillary lost twice.....the DNC nomination for President  and the run for President. She is not the one.

She lost the DNC nomination?

Yes, she lost the democrat nomination to Obama....In order to secure the nomination at the convention, a candidate must receive at least 2,117 votes from delegates (a simple majority of the 4,233 delegate votes.


Candidates Hillary 1,973 Obama 2,306 Edwards 4
   

But that is not what you wanted. You wanted to correct me for saying DNC instead of Democrat Primary. ....why didn't you just say that?



Poor. poor pitiful Joanie.Sad People are always trying to challenge her her slim grasp of reality. Embarassed

View user profile
othershoe1030 wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Telstar wrote:Who cares why she lost, she was the first female candidate for POTUS in our nations history  

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_female_United_States_presidential_and_vice-preysidential_candidates


Hillary lost twice.....the DNC nomination for President  and the run for President. She is not the one.

She lost the DNC nomination?

Yes, she lost the democrat nomination to Obama....In order to secure the nomination at the convention, a candidate must receive at least 2,117 votes from delegates (a simple majority of the 4,233 delegate votes.


Candidates Hillary 1,973 Obama 2,306 Edwards 4
   

But that is not what you wanted. You wanted to correct me for saying DNC instead of Democrat Primary. ....why didn't you just say that?

I was only thinking of the 2916 race, that's all. I was cutting you slack on the DNC thing because I knew probably what you meant. Basically being civilized.


Thank you, just not used to that.

View user profile
Floridatexan wrote:

Tone it down, big boy.  You can get your point across without being a jerk.  I'm also tired of you using the B word in reference to Hillary Clinton.  There's no reason to have that kind of animosity toward her...none...besides, if you continue, you'll no longer have the pleasure of my company, because I won't put up with it every day.  Clean up your act.





I find the word twerp which you used to describe me as offensive as you find the word bitch, so you can Kiss My Ass, to spell our your juvenile use of initials.

The word "bitch" is a common derogatory term for a female who is "who is belligerent, unreasonable, malicious, a control freak, rudely intrusive or aggressive" to plagiarize one definition. These are all terms that can used to describe Hillary, some of which have been used by her own campaign workers.

Besides, I suspect it's not my use of the the word, it's my use of the word to describe Hillary, which is, at best, a selective application of typical feigned female outrage over what language is acceptable in the public vs the private sphere. There are enough reports of Hillary's abusive behavior towards subordinates to consider the word bitch to be a MILD description of her.

Every post I write is personally honest and I deliberately choose the words for emotional impact. If you don't like the way I post or the words I use, DON'T READ MY POSTS!

And Grow Up! Adults use strong language to make a point.

Hillary Clinton needs to let her bitch loose. And after Trump's grandstanding during Sunday's night debate, it's clear that "going high when they go low" doesn't matter in this election. There were times in the debate when Trump's body language was downright predatory and menacing. He was every bit of the p—sy-grabbing deplorable that we know him for. And it was creepy.

http://www.theroot.com/hillary-clinton-needs-to-let-the-bitch-loose-on-trump-1790857184


There are so many ways to be a bitch when you’re Hillary Clinton. You can refuse to give up a thriving law career when your husband is elected governor of Arkansas. Later, when he becomes president of the United States, you can infuriate housewives across the nation with a dismissive reference to baking cookies.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/11/opinion/campaign-stops/the-bitch-america-needs.html?_r=0


Social media is awash in references to Clinton as a bitch, among less-flattering terms. “Trump that Bitch!” T-shirts are this season’s must-have couture at Trump rallies. And how about the tween boy yelling, “Take the bitch down!” at a recent Trump event in Virginia?

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/08/the-era-of-the-bitch-is-coming/496154/


Clinton supporters are employing a tried-and-true defense in the wake of the renewed FBI investigation into the Democratic presidential nominee’s emails: It’s “sexist.”

Writing in Time magazine, University of California, Berkeley linguistics professor Robin Lakoff described the investigation into the private server Mrs. Clinton used while secretary of state as a “bitch hunt.


http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/31/feminists-defend-clinton-against-sexist-fbi-probe/

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
Joanimaroni wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Telstar wrote:Who cares why she lost, she was the first female candidate for POTUS in our nations history  

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_female_United_States_presidential_and_vice-preysidential_candidates


Hillary lost twice.....the DNC nomination for President  and the run for President. She is not the one.

She lost the DNC nomination?

Yes, she lost the democrat nomination to Obama....In order to secure the nomination at the convention, a candidate must receive at least 2,117 votes from delegates (a simple majority of the 4,233 delegate votes.


Candidates Hillary 1,973 Obama 2,306 Edwards 4
   

But that is not what you wanted. You wanted to correct me for saying DNC instead of Democrat Primary. ....why didn't you just say that?

I was only thinking of the 2916 race, that's all. I was cutting you slack on the DNC thing because I knew probably what you meant. Basically being civilized.


Thank you, just not used to that.

No, you're just hopelessly PARANOID.

View user profile
Joanimaroni wrote:Just like Bill.

OMG, this woman is SICK.

View user profile
Joanimaroni wrote:Just like Bill.

Fine. Make up paranoid fantasies about things that you could easily verify instead if you'd take personal responsibility and make just the tiniest amount of effort to check on. You've decided what you want to think and don't even want to investigate because it might wreck the story you've decided to believe. You're too fucking cowardly to find out you're wrong.

That makes you a typical conservative, by the way.

You can't beat me in an argument because you're probably the biggest lightweight here when it comes to intelligence -- you seem to labor over forming an English sentence, much less expressing a complex idea -- so, you'll try to discredit me instead by spreading paranoid slander. I guess that's who you are and the best you can do, and that's sad, but it ain't my problem. So, whatever. If anybody but you really believes I'm this "Bill" or anyone else, have fucking at it. Think I'm Santa Claus if it pleases you. I know the truth, and you probably do, too, if you checked your site's stats.

I disagree with calling women bitches, so I'm sorry that's being slung at you, but you are an idiot.

View user profile
RealLindaL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Just like Bill.

OMG, this woman is SICK.
flower

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum