Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jared Kushner, Slumlord

+2
PkrBum
Floridatexan
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Jared Kushner, Slumlord - Page 2 Empty Re: Jared Kushner, Slumlord 5/31/2017, 12:53 pm

2seaoat

I know you've had some bad experiences with tenants, Seaoat, but that has apparently led you to look at only one side of the coin.

Nope, I volunteer to help people who have landlord problems. I could give a list a mile long where the tenant is not on equal ground with a landlord and the landlord abuses the power. I have made many a call where a landlord is bullying someone. I love that whole godfather thing after I make a phone call that the landlord needs to stop bad behavior toward his tenant. I live to eat up bullies. However, the innocent tenant wronged by the greedy landlord is the exception not the rule.

You're too stupid to even bother refuting. It's demeaning to argue with an imbecile.

You just cannot make this stuff up. You do not even understand the concept of mitigation, and think it is a duty which is in favor of a landlord. Your conceptual gaps and lack of intelligence as you parrot things makes it hysterical for you to demean another forum member when the only thing which you have posted which is true is that you do not know chit.

The duty to mitigate is imposed by law on landlords so they do not spend six months remodeling a unit and not putting it on the market after a tenant breaches the lease, and then goes after the tenant for six months of rental payments as damages for the breach of lease. If the next tenant pays more than the prior tenant, there are no damages which the landlord can sue the breaching tenant. However, if the rental unit is marketed, and sits empty for a couple months and the new tenant pays less rent than the original lease, the Landlord has been damaged and can recover his damages with the filing of suit.

The landlord has a duty to mitigate rental loss after a tenant breaks a lease."

This is, of course, the vilest sort of bullshit. No such duty exists except in the minds of greedy landlords and corporate managers.

This kind of stupid is incredibly hard to find. If you are trying to be the dumbest person on this forum, please do not let me interfere with your self illusions which allow you to berate another forum member's intelligence. Stupid is hard to fix.

27Jared Kushner, Slumlord - Page 2 Empty Re: Jared Kushner, Slumlord 5/31/2017, 1:29 pm

del.capslock

del.capslock

2seaoat wrote:
The duty to mitigate is imposed by law...

Citation, please.

And on another note...

You know, you're an adequately intelligent guy, Seaoat--at least up to the dull-normal standard--so does it not bother you to repeat the same cliches over and over again?

I can't count the number of times you've said "You just cannot make this stuff up" and "stupid is hard to fix". Are you so lacking in creative spark that you can't think of anything original to say? Jesus! You have the same sort of mind that produces motel art and elevator music--bland, insipid and dull of wit.

You're the original Cliche Guevara, so blisteringly trite and unimaginative that you can't even come up with an clever insult.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

28Jared Kushner, Slumlord - Page 2 Empty Re: Jared Kushner, Slumlord 5/31/2017, 5:46 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

del.capslock wrote:
2seaoat wrote:
The duty to mitigate is imposed by law...

Citation, please.

And on another note...

You know, you're an adequately intelligent guy, Seaoat--at least up to the dull-normal standard--so does it not bother you to repeat the same cliches over and over again?

I can't count the number of times you've said "You just cannot make this stuff up" and "stupid is hard to fix". Are you so lacking in creative spark that you can't think of anything original to say? Jesus! You have the same sort of mind that produces motel art and elevator music--bland, insipid and dull of wit.

You're the original Cliche Guevara, so blisteringly trite and unimaginative that you can't even come up with an clever insult.

Seaoat is the exact opposite of you and your socks, in my opinion.

Seaoat is intelligent well beyond your attempts. Most individuals do not have a personal need to impress a handful of people on a small forum. Seaoat has the obvious intellectual and expository credentials not to worry about the perception of others and especially you. Or, to put in a bland and pedestrian way, he doesn't need your approval.

Sad you need a forum to boost your self worth.

29Jared Kushner, Slumlord - Page 2 Empty Re: Jared Kushner, Slumlord 5/31/2017, 5:54 pm

2seaoat

Section 8-207 of the Real Property Article of the Annotated Code of Maryland provides:

"(a) Duty to mitigate damages. - The aggrieved party in a breach of a lease has a duty to mitigate damages if the damages result from the landlord's or tenant's:
(1) Failure to supply possession of the unit;
(2) Failure or refusal to take possession at the beginning of the term; or
(3) Termination of occupancy before the end of the term.

I believe the incident happened in Maryland. It took 5 seconds to provide you with common knowledge, and yes it is a cliche.....stupid is hard to fix.

30Jared Kushner, Slumlord - Page 2 Empty Re: Jared Kushner, Slumlord 5/31/2017, 5:56 pm

del.capslock

del.capslock

[quote="Joanimaroni"]
del.capslock wrote:

Seaoat is intelligent well beyond your attempts.  Most individuals do not have a personal need to impress a handful of people on a small forum. Seaoat has the obvious intellectual and expository credentials not to worry about the perception of others and especially you. Or, to put in a bland and pedestrian way,  he doesn't need your approval.

You stupid shit! What Seaoats and I do is play and you're too goddamn dumb to realize it.

31Jared Kushner, Slumlord - Page 2 Empty Re: Jared Kushner, Slumlord 5/31/2017, 6:02 pm

2seaoat

you can't even come up with an clever insult.

I do not believe I was trying to insult you, but simply stating the fact that there is an absence of intelligence in most of your posts. At times I believe there might actually be substance, but like President Trump you are good at appearances, but substance is confusing for you.

32Jared Kushner, Slumlord - Page 2 Empty Re: Jared Kushner, Slumlord 5/31/2017, 6:03 pm

del.capslock

del.capslock

2seaoat wrote:Section 8-207 of the Real Property Article of the Annotated Code of Maryland provides:

"(a) Duty to mitigate damages. - The aggrieved party in a breach of a lease has a duty to mitigate damages if the damages result from the landlord's or tenant's:
(1) Failure to supply possession of the unit;
(2) Failure or refusal to take possession at the beginning of the term; or
(3) Termination of occupancy before the end of the term.

I believe the incident happened in Maryland.  It took 5 seconds to provide you with common knowledge, and yes it is a cliche.....stupid is hard to fix.

The duty to mitigate obligation only requires REASONABLE efforts to minimize the effects of the damage. Chasing down a single mom years later is just about the definition of unreasonable greed.

But it's nice to know you side with your fellow slumlord Kushner.

33Jared Kushner, Slumlord - Page 2 Empty Re: Jared Kushner, Slumlord 5/31/2017, 6:18 pm

del.capslock

del.capslock

2seaoat wrote:
I do not believe I was trying to insult you...

Allow me to quote your very words: "This kind of stupid is incredibly hard to find. If you are trying to be the dumbest person on this forum, please do not let me interfere with your self illusions... Stupid is hard to fix."

And you don't think you were trying to insult me? As I mentioned before, your comprehension skills are, well, minimal, as is, apparently, your self-knowledge.

I might also point out that it's pretty well-documented that the repeated use of cliches is a strong indicator of low verbal intelligence.

34Jared Kushner, Slumlord - Page 2 Empty Re: Jared Kushner, Slumlord 5/31/2017, 7:13 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

del.capslock wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
del.capslock wrote:

Seaoat is intelligent well beyond your attempts.  Most individuals do not have a personal need to impress a handful of people on a small forum. Seaoat has the obvious intellectual and expository credentials not to worry about the perception of others and especially you. Or, to put in a bland and pedestrian way,  he doesn't need your approval.

You stupid shit! What Seaoats and I do is play and you're too goddamn dumb to realize it.

lol! ..no not you.

35Jared Kushner, Slumlord - Page 2 Empty Re: Jared Kushner, Slumlord 6/1/2017, 12:21 am

del.capslock

del.capslock

Joanimaroni wrote:
lol! ..no not you.

Brilliant!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum