This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Russians got President Trump elected, and they may have just provided count one for his impeachment

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The Russians are leaking the President speaking with the Russians about Comey the nut job, and how he has just interjected himself into the investigation. The admission speaks for itself. He fired Comey to obstruct the investigation. The Justice Department has the elements, although a President cannot be criminally charged while in office, we can expect a bill of impeachment now. Clear evidence. No hysteria or partisan shrill screams. What a national nightmare.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:The Russians are leaking the President speaking with the Russians about Comey the nut job, and how he has just interjected himself into the investigation.   The admission speaks for itself.  He fired Comey to obstruct the investigation.  The Justice Department has the elements, although a President cannot be criminally charged while in office, we can expect a bill of impeachment now.   Clear evidence.  No hysteria or partisan shrill screams.   What a national nightmare.

Nonsense, it his word against theirs. Even if there is a tape, he can just claim he was making a joke.

Sorry, no obstruction here.

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
There is plenty of evidence for obstruction. A President asking an FBI Director to drop an investigation, if that's what it proves to be, is obstruction due to the fact the president was Comey's boss and he fired him. You can't just say I was joking. Not believable.

View user profile
Vikingwoman wrote:There is plenty of evidence for obstruction. A President asking an FBI Director to drop an investigation, if that's what it proves to be, is obstruction due to the fact the president was Comey's boss and he fired him. You can't just say I was joking. Not believable.

Who's going to bring the charge? Trump's Department of Justice? Puh-leeze.

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
Uh, have you not been reading there has been a special prosecutor appointed? That's his job.

View user profile
Vikingwoman wrote:Uh, have you not been reading there has been a special prosecutor appointed? That's his job.

Oh, you mean Mr. Mueller who just resigned from WilmotHale, the same law firm that employs Jamie Gorelick, Jared Kushner's lawyer?

Well, I guess indictments are a sure thing, then.

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
del.capslock wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:Uh, have you not been reading there has been a special prosecutor appointed? That's his job.

Oh, you mean Mr. Mueller who just resigned from WilmotHale, the same law firm that employs Jamie Gorelick, Jared Kushner's lawyer?

Well, I guess indictments are a sure thing, then.

Well, at least he resigned -- and I suppose we can always hope  (with no evidence, unfortunately) that Mueller wasn't a particular fan of Gorelick's.  Who knows??  

Most who know and know of Mueller seem to trust him implicitly  -- I sure as hell hope he proves himself worthy of it.



Last edited by RealLindaL on 5/20/2017, 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo -- "worthy," not "worth.")

View user profile
RealLindaL wrote:
Well, at least he resigned -- and I suppose we can always hope  (with no evidence, unfortunately) that Mueller wasn't a particular fan of Gorelick's.  Who knows??  

Most who know and know of Mueller seem to trust him implicitly  -- I sure as hell hope he proves himself worth of it.

The truth is I believe he's going to do an honest job. All I want to do is point out that he ain't the saint everyone's saying he is.

He spent a lifetime in government service then decided to make some "real money" by going to work for a major D.C. law firm, so he's at least partly motivated by money. At his age, that may affect his judgement. I'd like to see his tax returns.

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
I normally do not do this, but it is like fingernails on a chalkboard for me when ignorant people who are pretending to be the summoner do this.

I usually can sum up a persons education with this tell. I am sorry, and it gives me no pleasure, but.....I will simply cut and paste and shut up.

In American English, judgement is generally considered a misspelling of judgment for all uses of the word, notwithstanding individual preferences.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:I normally do not do this, but it is like fingernails on a chalkboard for me when ignorant people who are pretending to be the summoner do this.

I usually can sum up a persons education with this tell.  I am sorry, and it gives me no pleasure, but.....I will simply cut and paste and shut up.

In American English, judgement is generally considered a misspelling of judgment for all uses of the word, notwithstanding individual preferences.

Like fingernails on a chalkboard, you say? What a clever simile, did you come up with that yourself? One can often assess a person's basic intelligence by the frequency of their use of trite and worn-out cliches. Stupid is as stupid does.

But I digress...  fingernails on a chalkboard, huh? Well, let me say this in response:

JUDGEMENT! JUDGEMENT! JUDGEMENT! JUDGEMENT! JUDGEMENT! JUDGEMENT! JUDGEMENT! JUDGEMENT! JUDGEMENT! JUDGEMENT! JUDGEMENT! JUDGEMENT! JUDGEMENT! JUDGEMENT! JUDGEMENT! JUDGEMENT! JUDGEMENT! JUDGEMENT! JUDGEMENT! JUDGEMENT! JUDGEMENT! JUDGEMENT! JUDGEMENT! JUDGEMENT! JUDGEMENT!

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
Stupid can be fun and the summoner has been amusing us with his constant attempt to rise above his admission that he does not know chit.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:Stupid can be fun and the summoner has been amusing us with his constant attempt to rise above his admission that he does not know chit.

Is that your JUDGEMENT, your honor?

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum