This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

They are discussing the President Trump Library after he leaves office

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

It has been decided that a bookmobile will work. Mrs. Seaoat just responded with this after I said "I guess its time for President Trump to think about his library", she immediately barked back....yea a bookmobile....we have been laughing for a half hour. She is going to Bonco this evening and this group of girlfriends are ALL Republicans who love President Trump. She is the only one who speaks out against President Trump's antics and she cannot wait to get to Bonco tonight.

View user profile
Hell, if I remember right bookmobiles were the size of a bus, will his be a minivan?

Yep, I actually like going to the office these days just to discuss Trump because they all voted for him. But they all except a couple have jumped ship, but we all agreed it could have been different if he would have just stuck to business, not tweet and had adviser's that weren't scared to stand up to him. When some of them are fired it will not hurt them, but some have damaged any careers they might have left.

View user profile

Trump library.

View user profile
Telstar wrote:

Trump library.

View user profile
You're killing me FT. Laughing

View user profile
The Trump Library... formerly known as "a stack of old National Enquirers."

Ah, maybe I'm being too harsh on him. There could be a "Where's Waldo?" book in there somewhere. Maybe a couple of pop-up books, although those probably make him nervous. And Steve Bannon might've given him a copy of Mein Kampf for his birthday.

View user profile
zsomething wrote:The Trump Library... formerly known as "a stack of old National Enquirers."

Ah, maybe I'm being too harsh on him.  There could be a "Where's Waldo?" book in there somewhere.  Maybe a couple of pop-up books, although those probably make him nervous.  And Steve Bannon might've given him a copy of Mein Kampf for his birthday.

View user profile

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:

Pitiful

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
A presidential library is one thing we expect, sure, but are we going to have to give this guy a "pension" and secret service coverage forever?

View user profile
othershoe1030 wrote:A presidential library is one thing we expect, sure, but are we going to have to give this guy a "pension" and secret service coverage forever?

That's a good question. What happened with Nixon? Didn't he get a library and a pension? I'm pretty sure he got a library because I saw something about them tweeting "Nixon never fired an FBI Director" when all the Nixonian talk started.

But it's a good question, nevertheless. I wonder what the rules are about Presidential pensions?

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum