This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian diplomats

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

del.capslock wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
I'm so glad you think it's "fun".  I'm not having fun...people are losing sleep over this jerk...people will continue to lose sleep, and more, over this jackass.  He has no business running the country; he is a sick puppy; and I find it hard to believe that everyone around him didn't know that going in...including Pence, Sessions, and the rest of his bottom-of-the barrel appointees.


Get some historical perspective, for crying out loud. If you or other people are losing sleep over this, then they should be grateful that they're better off than 99% of the people that have ever inhabited this planet and that they have the time and the material wherewithal to obsess over it. If you're losing sleep over this, you must not have much to worry about.

Oh, I have plenty to worry about, and if you'll take the time, you can familiarize yourself with my recent concerns. I just happen to believe that this figurehead is unfit to lead. I have always been grateful...who wasn't in the era that we grew up? If you don't eat your dinner, some starving child in fill-in-the-blank...you know that as well as I do. I want this cretin out of the White House. I still don't believe he "won" the election, and worse, I believe he was aided and abetted by members of Congress. I will never accept this person as my President, nor will I accept the people he's appointed. He's scum; he's always been scum; it's time people recognize that salient fact.

View user profile
Floridatexan wrote: I want this cretin out of the White House.  I still don't believe he "won" the election, and worse, I believe he was aided and abetted by members of Congress.  I will never accept this person as my President, nor will I accept the people he's appointed.  He's scum; he's always been scum; it's time people recognize that salient fact.

Flip that coin and you're a Trump supporter raving about Hillary or a Tea Party moron banging on about Obama.

"The complexity of things, the multiplicity of minds and wills and the uncertainty of outcomes form the basis for keeping one's opinions ever subject to revision."

Jacques Barzun in From Dawn to Decadence HarperCollins 2000

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote: Let me know when he gets weaker and more needy than this... he literally asked Putin for mercy.

President Obama: "On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space."

President Medvedev: "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…"

President Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

President Medvedev: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir, and I stand with you."

You're an idiot.

There's no two ways about it.

This has been demonstrated again and again and again ad nauseum, and yet you persist.

I don't think I've ever called Pkr an idiot before, BUT...there's simply NO VALID COMPARISON between the above quoted conversation and the earth-shattering misdeeds of the current president and his cronies. NONE. And since one would have to be a complete idiot not to realize that -- especially, as Sal points out, after it's been demonstrated time and time again -- well,
Pkr, sorry, but it's true. You're an idiot to the core.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:It's a nothing burger eating contest. Good luck Gomer.

I gotta admit, it's kinda fun watching Pkr furiously trying to polish a steaming pile of turds.

Low sport, I know, but I can't help myself.

View user profile

Guest


Guest
Telstar wrote:
PkrBum wrote: Let me know when he gets weaker and more needy than this... he literally asked Putin for mercy.

President Obama: "On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space."

President Medvedev: "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…"

President Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

President Medvedev: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir, and I stand with you."



But Obama isn't president any more, cancer is president. At least cancer is president for now.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Waiting wrote:
Telstar wrote:
PkrBum wrote: Let me know when he gets weaker and more needy than this... he literally asked Putin for mercy.

President Obama: "On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space."

President Medvedev: "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…"

President Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

President Medvedev: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir, and I stand with you."



But Obama isn't president any more, cancer is president. At least cancer is president for now.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.





What's good for the republicans is good for all the quacks that vote for them. Twisted Evil

View user profile
del.capslock wrote:
Floridatexan wrote: I want this cretin out of the White House.  I still don't believe he "won" the election, and worse, I believe he was aided and abetted by members of Congress.  I will never accept this person as my President, nor will I accept the people he's appointed.  He's scum; he's always been scum; it's time people recognize that salient fact.

Flip that coin and you're a Trump supporter raving about Hillary or a Tea Party moron banging on about Obama.

"The complexity of things, the multiplicity of minds and wills and the uncertainty of outcomes form the basis for keeping one's opinions ever subject to revision."

Jacques Barzun in From Dawn to Decadence HarperCollins 2000

At this point, "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn" how I sound. The "coin" can't be flipped, because the 2 sides aren't equal. I don't have to go far back in time for historical perspective...all I have to remember is Bush's horrible presidency and the damage he did, both foreign and domestic.

View user profile

Guest


Guest
Telstar wrote:
Waiting wrote:
Telstar wrote:
PkrBum wrote: Let me know when he gets weaker and more needy than this... he literally asked Putin for mercy.

President Obama: "On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space."

President Medvedev: "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…"

President Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

President Medvedev: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir, and I stand with you."



But Obama isn't president any more, cancer is president. At least cancer is president for now.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.





What's good for the republicans is good for all the quacks that vote for them. Twisted Evil


“Secretary of State Hillary Clinton approved the deal, effectively transferring 20 percent of US uranium to Russia…The Clinton Foundation got 145 million from the uranium investors.”

Everything these days is about the Russians. In his press conference, Russian foreign minister Lavrov said it best when he was asked about Russian meddling in the US election:

“You all look like adults here. How is it possible that such a great power as the United States is controlled by outside forces, namely the Russian Federation. I think the US politicians are damaging the US.”

So far, since the presidential election, those opposing President Trump have thrown everything at the president to see if they can find something that will stick. Lately, and most forcefully, it is the Russians. They are responsible for everything. They hacked the Democratic party email servers. They are behind WikiLeaks. They are controlling the president. They have compromising material on the president and his staff. They caused Clinton to lose the election. They planted all the dirt about the Clinton campaign.



It is true the Russians were involved with the US political machine. They always have been. In his testimony before the Senate Judicial Subcommittee on Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election, James Clapper said,

“In conclusion, Russia’s influence activities in the run-up to the 2016 election constituted the high water mark of their long-running efforts since the 1960s to disrupt and influence our elections.”

So yes, the Russians were trying to influence US politics. Nothing new. What is not being looked at is another facet of that interference—one that to me is much more telling and that those making all the noise now don’t want to bring to light.

advertisement - story continues below



Back in 2005, when mining financier Frank Giustra traveled with Bill Clinton to work out an agreement with the government of Kazakhstan for mining rights, Giustra had already donated $31.3 million to the Clinton Foundation. In June 2010, shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Bill Clinton personally received a speaking fee of $500,000 from a Kremlin-tied Russian investment bank connected to the uranium deal. Who was in office then? Obama. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton approved the deal, effectively transferring 20 percent of US uranium to Russia. The Clinton Foundation got 145 million from the uranium investors.

Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman John Podesta sat on the executive board of an energy company, Joule Unlimited, which received millions from a Putin-connected Russian government fund. Podesta also owned “75,000 common shares” in Joule Unlimited, which he had transferred to a holding company called Leonidio LLC.

Podesta also failed to fully disclose his position on Joule Unlimited’s board of directors and include it in his federal financial disclosures, as required by law, before he became President Obama’s senior adviser in January 2014.

Ian Telfer, the head of the Russian government’s uranium company, Uranium One, made four foreign donations totaling $2.35 million to the Clinton Foundation.

Then there is all the gnashing of teeth over the meetings involving the associates of President Trump: Attorney General Sessions and the Russian ambassador Kislyak. Sergey Ivanovich Kislyak is a Russian diplomat who has served as Russia’s ambassador to the United States since 2008, appointed by former Russian president Dmitry Medvedev.

The current attack revolves around those in the Trump administration who met with Ambassador Kislyak. The almost exclusively Democrat politicians who are pushing the various investigations are pushing the belief that those who met with Kislyak are suspect of collusion with the Russians.

What you don’t hear about is the list of Democrats who also recently met with Kislyak. So, let us look at that list. These are also some of the politicians making the most noise about the Trump connections to Kislyak. They are senior Obama advisor John Holdren, Senator Claire McCaskill, Senator Sheldon Whitehouse, former Senator Mary Landrieu, Senator Amy Klobuchar, Senator Dianne Feinstein, Senator Jack Reed, Senator Bob Casey, Senator Maria Cantwell, and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, among others.

Can you say hypocrisy?

http://opslens.com/2017/05/15/the-russians-lift-the-veil-on-lefts-hypocrisy/

Waiting wrote:

“Secretary of State Hillary Clinton approved the deal, effectively transferring 20 percent of US uranium to Russia…The Clinton Foundation got 145 million from the uranium investors.”

Everything these days is about the Russians. In his press conference, Russian foreign minister Lavrov said it best when he was asked about Russian meddling in the US election:

“You all look like adults here. How is it possible that such a great power as the United States is controlled by outside forces, namely the Russian Federation. I think the US politicians are damaging the US.”

So far, since the presidential election, those opposing President Trump have thrown everything at the president to see if they can find something that will stick. Lately, and most forcefully, it is the Russians. They are responsible for everything. They hacked the Democratic party email servers. They are behind WikiLeaks. They are controlling the president. They have compromising material on the president and his staff. They caused Clinton to lose the election. They planted all the dirt about the Clinton campaign.



It is true the Russians were involved with the US political machine. They always have been. In his testimony before the Senate Judicial Subcommittee on Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election, James Clapper said,

“In conclusion, Russia’s influence activities in the run-up to the 2016 election constituted the high water mark of their long-running efforts since the 1960s to disrupt and influence our elections.”

So yes, the Russians were trying to influence US politics. Nothing new. What is not being looked at is another facet of that interference—one that to me is much more telling and that those making all the noise now don’t want to bring to light.

advertisement - story continues below



Back in 2005, when mining financier Frank Giustra traveled with Bill Clinton to work out an agreement with the government of Kazakhstan for mining rights, Giustra had already donated $31.3 million to the Clinton Foundation. In June 2010, shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Bill Clinton personally received a speaking fee of $500,000 from a Kremlin-tied Russian investment bank connected to the uranium deal. Who was in office then? Obama. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton approved the deal, effectively transferring 20 percent of US uranium to Russia. The Clinton Foundation got 145 million from the uranium investors.

Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman John Podesta sat on the executive board of an energy company, Joule Unlimited, which received millions from a Putin-connected Russian government fund. Podesta also owned “75,000 common shares” in Joule Unlimited, which he had transferred to a holding company called Leonidio LLC.

Podesta also failed to fully disclose his position on Joule Unlimited’s board of directors and include it in his federal financial disclosures, as required by law, before he became President Obama’s senior adviser in January 2014.

Ian Telfer, the head of the Russian government’s uranium company, Uranium One, made four foreign donations totaling $2.35 million to the Clinton Foundation.

Then there is all the gnashing of teeth over the meetings involving the associates of President Trump: Attorney General Sessions and the Russian ambassador Kislyak. Sergey Ivanovich Kislyak is a Russian diplomat who has served as Russia’s ambassador to the United States since 2008, appointed by former Russian president Dmitry Medvedev.

The current attack revolves around those in the Trump administration who met with Ambassador Kislyak. The almost exclusively Democrat politicians who are pushing the various investigations are pushing the belief that those who met with Kislyak are suspect of collusion with the Russians.

What you don’t hear about is the list of Democrats who also recently met with Kislyak. So, let us look at that list. These are also some of the politicians making the most noise about the Trump connections to Kislyak. They are senior Obama advisor John Holdren, Senator Claire McCaskill, Senator Sheldon Whitehouse, former Senator Mary Landrieu, Senator Amy Klobuchar, Senator Dianne Feinstein, Senator Jack Reed, Senator Bob Casey, Senator Maria Cantwell, and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, among others.

Can you say hypocrisy?

http://opslens.com/2017/05/15/the-russians-lift-the-veil-on-lefts-hypocrisy/

Same old HILLARY! OBAMA! HILLARY! OBAMA! right-wing crybaby bullshit. Grow up.

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
Fake issue useful idiot.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:Fake issue useful idiot.

Special Counsel useless idiot.

Buh-bye! Give us a wave when you go.

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
Media: Trump leaked classified info

White House: No he didn't

Trump: Yes I did

GOP leadership: *crickets*

Deplorables: Hillary killed a guy



@davidfrum It’s not classified because president declassified it when he told the Russians.

What’d he tell them exactly?

Can’t say, it’s classified.

View user profile
I'd still like to know what evidence of a crime warranted a special counselor. Anybody?

And by evidence... i of course mean FACT. Not that baseless leftist propaganda in the msm.

View user profile
polecat wrote:Media: Trump leaked classified info

White House: No he didn't

Trump: Yes I did

GOP leadership: *crickets*

Deplorables: Hillary killed a guy



@davidfrum It’s not classified because president declassified it when he told the Russians.

What’d he tell them exactly?

Can’t say, it’s classified.




Laughing Good to see you again Polecat.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote: I'd still like to know what evidence of a crime warranted a special counselor.  Anybody?

And by evidence... i of course mean FACT.  Not that baseless leftist propaganda in the msm.

https://swalwell.house.gov/issues/russia-trump-his-administration-s-ties

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/03/connections-trump-putin-russia-ties-chart-flynn-page-manafort-sessions-214868

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/trump-russia/

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-flynn-comey-russia-timeline-2017-htmlstory.html

Are you doing your homework, little PkrBoy? Mommy says no dinner until you finish your homework.

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
"Connections" don't mean shit. See: Clinton slushfund foundation. And Flynn didn't break any law.

Where's the crime Dilbert?

View user profile
Just a little hiatus Telstar

View user profile
PkrBum wrote: Flynn didn't break any law.

Where's the crime Dilbert?

18 U.S. Code § 953 - Private correspondence with foreign governments

You might be able to find information about that in a Golden Books version.

Poor little PkrBoy, he's cranky because he's wrong all the time.

Is it time for a nap, little PkrBoy?

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
del.capslock wrote:
PkrBum wrote: Flynn didn't break any law.

Where's the crime Dilbert?

18 U.S. Code § 953 - Private correspondence with foreign governments

You might be able to find information about that in a Golden Books version.

Poor little PkrBoy, he's cranky because he's wrong all the time.

Is it time for a nap, little PkrBoy?

Yawn... you crybabies are overdosing on corporate msm. Take a break or something.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/02/15/515437291/intelligence-official-transcripts-of-flynns-calls-dont-show-criminal-wrongdoing

The intelligence official who has personally seen the transcripts told Mary Louise they contained "no evidence" of criminal wrongdoing, although the official said it can't be definitively ruled out.

The official also said there was "absolutely nothing" in the transcripts that suggests Flynn was acting under instructions "or that the trail leads higher."

"I don't think [Flynn] knew he was doing anything wrong," the official said. "Flynn talked about sanctions, but no specific promises were made. Flynn was speaking more in general 'maybe we'll take a look at this going forward' terms."

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:
del.capslock wrote:
PkrBum wrote: Flynn didn't break any law.

Where's the crime Dilbert?

18 U.S. Code § 953 - Private correspondence with foreign governments

You might be able to find information about that in a Golden Books version.

Poor little PkrBoy, he's cranky because he's wrong all the time.

Is it time for a nap, little PkrBoy?

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/02/15/515437291/intelligence-official-transcripts-of-flynns-calls-dont-show-criminal-wrongdoing

The intelligence official who has personally seen the transcripts told Mary Louise they contained "no evidence" of criminal wrongdoing, although the official said it can't be definitively ruled out.

The official also said there was "absolutely nothing" in the transcripts that suggests Flynn was acting under instructions "or that the trail leads higher."

"I don't think [Flynn] knew he was doing anything wrong," the official said. "Flynn talked about sanctions, but no specific promises were made. Flynn was speaking more in general 'maybe we'll take a look at this going forward' terms."

Oh, look, isn't that cute! Little PkrBoy tried to fool everybody with a link to an article from February, when people didn't know as much as they do now.

That darn PkrBoy, he's such a little trickster, isn't he? But he doesn't understand that the grown-ups can spot all his silly tricks. Shh-h, don't tell him, it makes his very sad and he wets himself.

It's okay, little PkrBoy, you fooled us. What a clever little boy you are. Now go find your dollies and let the grown-ups talk.

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
Nothing has changed about the transcripts dipshit. There's no there... there. Unless he lied to the fbi or doj.

But you have to love an intelligence official that spoke on the condition of anonymity... that's what the entire bs media generated leftist hysteria has been built on. So again... no facts... no evidence... you suck.

View user profile
Pkr's not familiar w/ circumstantial evidence. He's not able to connect dots is his problem.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:Nothing has changed about the transcripts dipshit. There's no there... there. Unless he lied to the fbi or doj.

But you have to love an intelligence official that spoke on the condition of anonymity... that's what the entire bs media generated leftist hysteria has been built on. So again... no facts... no evidence... you suck.

Everybody watch now, little PkrBoy is trying to act like a big strong man but his diaper is full and everyone is laughing at him. Little PkrBoy doesn't like that and now he's having a fit.

Poor little PkrBoy, he's such a pitiful child.

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
Do you even know the difference between a rebuttal and a personal attack? Your life must be a mess.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:Do you even know the difference between a rebuttal and a personal attack? Your life must be a mess.

Oh, boo-hoo-hoo, poor little PkrBoy can dish is out but he can't take it. What a crybaby he is. Go ahead little PkrBoy, pitch a fit now and we'll all watch.

What a silly little PkrBoy, you are.

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum