This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump fires the FBI director

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: Trump fires the FBI director on 5/10/2017, 4:13 am

del.capslock wrote:
Telstar wrote:
I'm still wondering to what extant Jeff Sessions was involved with the Comey firing. Didn't Sessions recuse himself from the #45/ Russian investigation? Twisted Evil

Yeah, but the excuse used was that Comey fucked up the Hillary thing, not anything to do with the Russia ties.

Now all the Democrats are screaming for a Special Prosecutor but he or she--HA! Like that's gonna happen--would have to be appointed by the Attorney General or his Deputy and both of them are Trump's bitches.

Congress can also, through an extremely convoluted process, pass a law creating a Special Counsel or an equivalent investigative committee but Trump could veto that or Justice could decline to prosecute after the investigation concluded.

The Comey firing is going to become the Constitutional Lawyers Full-Employment Act.

Is this a great country or what!







And the wingnuts kept squawking that putting Hillary in the White House would create a constitutional crisis. Twisted Evil

View user profile

27 Re: Trump fires the FBI director on 5/10/2017, 6:06 am

Telstar wrote:
And the wingnuts kept squawking that putting Hillary in the White House would create a constitutional crisis.  

If she'd been elected and both houses remained in Republican hands, the investigations would have been endless.

This Comey firing is actually a GOOD thing: Trump ain't gonna resign no matter what and neither his Justice Department nor either house of the Republican controlled Congress is going to really do anything but this scandal will hamstring his administration and nothing's gonna get done. He's just rendered himself impotent--politically speaking, of course.

Besides, it's great fun to watch!

And Comey was a sanctimonious dick, so fuck him!

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

28 Re: Trump fires the FBI director on 5/10/2017, 6:30 am

del.capslock wrote:
Telstar wrote:
And the wingnuts kept squawking that putting Hillary in the White House would create a constitutional crisis.  

If she'd been elected and both houses remained in Republican hands, the investigations would have been endless.

This Comey firing is actually a GOOD thing: Trump ain't gonna resign no matter what and neither his Justice Department nor either house of the Republican controlled Congress is going to really do anything but this scandal will hamstring his administration and nothing's gonna get done. He's just rendered himself impotent--politically speaking, of course.

Besides, it's great fun to watch!


And Comey was a sanctimonious dick, so fuck him!






I hear Rudy is a top choice to replace Comey. Rudy is a lot like J Edgar Hoover.

View user profile

29 Re: Trump fires the FBI director on 5/10/2017, 8:13 am


It was Giuliani who predicted the Wikileaks dumps in advance.

View user profile

30 Re: Trump fires the FBI director on 5/10/2017, 8:15 am

Joanimaroni wrote:Hmmm. I would be very nervous if I were Comey and probably would request protection.

How long will it be before he goes missing, commits suspicious suicide or has an unwitnessed medical fatality?  Clinton style.

If anyone should take precautions, it's Sally Yates.

View user profile

31 Re: Trump fires the FBI director on 5/10/2017, 8:23 am

This comes on the heels of new subpoenas in the Flynn/tRump/Russia investigations yesterday...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/09/politics/grand-jury-fbi-russia/index.html

If you investigate tRump, you get fired... Some democracy we have! Evil or Very Mad

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/10/politics/comey-yates-bharara-fired-after-investigations/index.html

View user profile

32 Re: Trump fires the FBI director on 5/10/2017, 9:21 am


It's my understanding that Eric Schneiderman, NY AG, is conducting a RICO investigation and has evidence from Preet Bharara, among others. Trump can't interfere in a state level investigation.

View user profile

33 Re: Trump fires the FBI director on 5/10/2017, 9:32 am

Floridatexan wrote:
It's my understanding that Eric Schneiderman, NY AG, is conducting a RICO investigation and has evidence from Preet Bharara, among others.  Trump can't interfere in a state level investigation.


Obama did.

View user profile

34 Re: Trump fires the FBI director on 5/10/2017, 9:50 am

Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
It's my understanding that Eric Schneiderman, NY AG, is conducting a RICO investigation and has evidence from Preet Bharara, among others.  Trump can't interfere in a state level investigation.


Obama did.

What?

View user profile

35 Re: Trump fires the FBI director on 5/10/2017, 9:58 am

Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
It's my understanding that Eric Schneiderman, NY AG, is conducting a RICO investigation and has evidence from Preet Bharara, among others.  Trump can't interfere in a state level investigation.


Obama did.

Look over there>>>>>>>>>>

Rolling Eyes

View user profile

36 Re: Trump fires the FBI director on 5/10/2017, 12:14 pm

View user profile

37 Re: Trump fires the FBI director on 5/10/2017, 12:34 pm

Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
It's my understanding that Eric Schneiderman, NY AG, is conducting a RICO investigation and has evidence from Preet Bharara, among others.  Trump can't interfere in a state level investigation.


Obama did.

What?


interfere in a state level investigation.

View user profile

38 Re: Trump fires the FBI director on 5/10/2017, 12:44 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
It's my understanding that Eric Schneiderman, NY AG, is conducting a RICO investigation and has evidence from Preet Bharara, among others.  Trump can't interfere in a state level investigation.


Obama did.

What?


interfere in a state level investigation.






Obama isn't in the White House, president cancer is.

View user profile

39 Re: Trump fires the FBI director on 5/10/2017, 12:47 pm

As if bush2 wasn't evoked for Obama's entire terms... not to mention the blatant hypocrisy... again.

View user profile

40 Re: Trump fires the FBI director on 5/10/2017, 12:52 pm

PkrBum wrote:As if bush2 wasn't evoked for Obama's entire terms... not to mention the blatant hypocrisy... again.



View user profile

41 Re: Trump fires the FBI director on 5/10/2017, 1:35 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
It's my understanding that Eric Schneiderman, NY AG, is conducting a RICO investigation and has evidence from Preet Bharara, among others.  Trump can't interfere in a state level investigation.


Obama did.

What?


interfere in a state level investigation.

Let's try that again...what are you referencing? Where and when? How? You know...details.

View user profile

42 Re: Trump fires the FBI director on 5/10/2017, 1:45 pm

It seems like Trump is the most talked about potus in history, and he's what.. like ~100 days in? I've never seen anything like this.

View user profile http://www.wolfwantshouses.com/

43 Re: Trump fires the FBI director on 5/10/2017, 1:54 pm

wolfhouse wrote:It seems like Trump is the most talked about potus in history, and he's what.. like ~100 days in? I've never seen anything like this.




True enough. Allow a long time enemy to install their puppet into the White House and that's all real Americans want to talk about.

View user profile

44 Re: Trump fires the FBI director on 5/10/2017, 1:56 pm

PkrBum wrote:As if bush2 wasn't evoked for Obama's entire terms... not to mention the blatant hypocrisy... again.

LOL, that's all the hypocritical left talked about for 8 years (including BHO) - how EVERYTHING wrong was Bush's fault. Now that the tide turned it's simply wrong to say anything was BHOs fault. The hypocrisy from the left is astounding but expected.

I'm enjoying the wailing and gnashing of teeth over Comey and Flynn too. 1st the liberal left whined about Comey helping to steal the election, now they whine because he's been fired. They whine about why it took a little over 2 weeks to get rid of Flynn. They would whine if they won the Powerball because they would have to pay taxes on it....the left must be some kind of miserable, butt-hurt losers.

Another interesting bit of hypocrisy is how BHO badmouths Trumpet - Bush let BHO say negative things about him for 8 years and kept his mouth shut saying "He deserves my silence". Too bad BHO doesn't have that much class.

Now with HRC forming ANOTHER "non-profit" to fight Trumpet - is she a bitterly sore loser who finds herself unable to accept responsibility for her failures or what????

View user profile

45 Re: Trump fires the FBI director on 5/10/2017, 4:20 pm

View user profile

46 Re: Trump fires the FBI director on 5/10/2017, 4:37 pm

You're old enough to remember this shit, seaoat. Quit spreading bullshit.

You are clueless. At least you have google to confuse yourself. Look at my first post, and then understand that Richard Nixon would have still been in office without bipartisan support to say no to his actions. Railsback was critical. It will take two or three honorable Republicans to do the same. Without those people of honor stepping forward, we will be in a worse situation than anything we could imagine. In regard to BS.....only a person who is incapable of higher conceptual thought would not understand this period which as usual I completely understand, and you somehow think the firings were important. It was the bipartisan support for our constitution which was the critical flashpoint.

View user profile

47 Re: Trump fires the FBI director on 5/10/2017, 4:56 pm

Spicer hid in the bushes to avoid talking to the press yesterday.

Melissa McCarthy is hosting SNL this weekend.

Thank you, Jesus.

http://theweek.com/speedreads/697923/sean-spicer-literally-hid-bushes-avoid-press-yesterday

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

48 Re: Trump fires the FBI director on 5/10/2017, 5:19 pm

2seaoat wrote:You're old enough to remember this shit, seaoat. Quit spreading bullshit.

You are clueless.  At least you have google to confuse yourself.  Look at my first post, and then understand that Richard Nixon would have still been in office without bipartisan support to say no to his actions.   Railsback was critical.  It will take two or three honorable Republicans to do the same.  Without those people of honor stepping forward, we will be in a worse situation than anything we could imagine.  In regard to BS.....only a person who is incapable of higher conceptual thought would not understand this period which as usual I completely understand, and you somehow think the firings were important.  It was the bipartisan support for our constitution which was the critical flashpoint.

Bipartisan support, my ass! Unlike the current situation, the Democrats were the majority in both houses and the Republicans fought them every step of the way. The break-in was in June of '72 and Nixon didn't resign until August of '74, over two years later. It was only after the firings that public support swung against Nixon.

The only bipartisan support came after the Smoking Gun tape was finally released and Republicans could no longer deny Nixon's criminality. That's not bipartisan support, that's yielding to the inevitable. It was only after Goldwater, Scott and Rhodes met with Nixon and told him it was all over that he resigned. Railsback had no more to do with it than one of the Senate pages.

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

49 Re: Trump fires the FBI director on 5/10/2017, 5:32 pm

del.capslock wrote:Spicer hid in the bushes to avoid talking to the press yesterday.

Melissa McCarthy is hosting SNL this weekend.

Thank you, Jesus.

http://theweek.com/speedreads/697923/sean-spicer-literally-hid-bushes-avoid-press-yesterday






I'll just put this here.


View user profile

50 Re: Trump fires the FBI director on 5/10/2017, 6:47 pm

The only bipartisan support came after the Smoking Gun

Clueless

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum