Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The latest budget

+3
PkrBum
2seaoat
othershoe1030
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The latest budget - Page 2 Empty Re: The latest budget 5/4/2017, 10:55 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I wouldn't know....

27The latest budget - Page 2 Empty Re: The latest budget 5/4/2017, 11:04 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:I wouldn't know....

Sure right. So why would a die hard righty deplorable like yourself show such bleeding heart concern for transgender people. Is it a tie in to family members or just something close to your wardrobe? Laughing

28The latest budget - Page 2 Empty Re: The latest budget 5/4/2017, 11:48 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Shall we fill everyone in? Sure, why not.

In typical William Moore fashion, I was stalked on the US Message Board. I made a comment, on the forum, regarding transgender children and "Little Telstar" is using my comment to make disparaging remarks. Just like he does to Prkbum. He reads what is posted and takes it out of context and uses a twisted version in order to humiliate his target. Nothing new....but definitely tiresome.

So now he is trying to embarrass me and or my family regarding transgender people. We all know PkrBum is not a steroid/drug abuser but the "Little Man Telstar" insists on trying to demean Prkbum. He can not post to PkrBum without attempting to belittle him first. I say it is jealousy.

It is all part of his unbalanced batshits crazy mental illness.

29The latest budget - Page 2 Empty Re: The latest budget 5/4/2017, 11:59 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:Shall we fill everyone in?  Sure, why not.

In typical William Moore fashion, I was stalked on the US Message Board. I made a comment, on the forum,  regarding transgender children and "Little Telstar" is using my comment to make disparaging remarks. Just like he does to Prkbum. He reads what is posted and takes it out of context and uses a twisted version in order to humiliate his target.  Nothing new....but definitely tiresome.

So now he is trying to embarrass me and or my family regarding transgender people. We all know PkrBum is not a steroid/drug abuser but the "Little Man Telstar" insists on trying to demean Prkbum. He can not post to PkrBum without attempting to belittle him first. I say it is jealousy.

It is all part of his unbalanced batshits crazy mental illness.

Mother Maroni ready to offer her sagging wrinkled teat to one of her wild children again. Can't the steroid boy fight his own battles without needing granny bulldog to carry his gonads? Just saying. Laughing

30The latest budget - Page 2 Empty Re: The latest budget 5/5/2017, 12:05 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

How many times over the years have you been banned for your Irreprehensible behaviour. At one point on the PNJ the count was around 25. Twenty five times, wow. Multiple complaints from so many people.

31The latest budget - Page 2 Empty Re: The latest budget 5/5/2017, 12:10 am

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote: How many times over the years have you been banned for your Irreprehensible behaviour. At one point on the PNJ the count was around 25. Twenty five times, wow. Multiple complaints from so many people.

Yet another trip down Maroni fantasy park. Located between her ears. clown

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum