Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hillary Clinton interview.....damn she is smartI

+8
wolfhouse
Telstar
PkrBum
dumpcare
Sal
zsomething
del.capslock
2seaoat
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

del.capslock

del.capslock

Vikingwoman wrote:
Have you ever met Hillary Clinton or know anyone who knows her personally?

No, but what does that have to do with anything, she's a public figure, isn't she?  I don't know Trump either, but I've formed what I consider a reasonably accurate assessment of his personality.

You don't have to be a chicken to tell if an egg is rotten and she's rotten inside.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

Telstar

Telstar

del.capslock wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:

No, but what does that have to do with anything, she's a public figure, isn't she?  I don't know Trump either, but I've formed what I consider a reasonably accurate assessment of his personality.

You don't have to be a chicken to tell if an egg is rotten and she's rotten inside.

When it comes to rotten eggs in politics, Hillary smells a lot better than the shit that stinks up the White House these days.

del.capslock

del.capslock

And he's in the White House because of her:

"Everybody could see Hillary Clinton was cooked in Iowa. So when, a week-and-a-half out, the Service Employees International Union started hearing anxiety out of Michigan, union officials decided to reroute their volunteers, giving a desperate team on the ground around Detroit some hope.

"They started prepping meals and organizing hotel rooms.

"SEIU — which had wanted to go to Michigan from the beginning, but been ordered not to — dialed Clinton’s top campaign aides to tell them about the new plan. According to several people familiar with the call, Brooklyn was furious.

"Turn that bus around, the Clinton team ordered SEIU. Those volunteers needed to stay in Iowa to fool Donald Trump into competing there, not drive to Michigan, where the Democrat’s models projected a 5-point win through the morning of Election Day.

"Michigan organizers were shocked. It was the latest case of Brooklyn ignoring on-the-ground intel and pleas for help in a race that they felt slipping away at the end."

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/michigan-hillary-clinton-trump-232547

Telstar

Telstar

del.capslock wrote:And he's in the White House because of her:

"Everybody could see Hillary Clinton was cooked in Iowa. So when, a week-and-a-half out, the Service Employees International Union started hearing anxiety out of Michigan, union officials decided to reroute their volunteers, giving a desperate team on the ground around Detroit some hope.

"They started prepping meals and organizing hotel rooms.

"SEIU — which had wanted to go to Michigan from the beginning, but been ordered not to — dialed Clinton’s top campaign aides to tell them about the new plan. According to several people familiar with the call, Brooklyn was furious.

"Turn that bus around, the Clinton team ordered SEIU. Those volunteers needed to stay in Iowa to fool Donald Trump into competing there, not drive to Michigan, where the Democrat’s models projected a 5-point win through the morning of Election Day.

"Michigan organizers were shocked. It was the latest case of Brooklyn ignoring on-the-ground intel and pleas for help in a race that they felt slipping away at the end."

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/michigan-hillary-clinton-trump-232547

Oh please. #45 is the second republican cock holster to barge into our White House since 2000 when most real Americans supported the Dem. I like the way Hillary twists the gonads of the republicans and makes them howl. Too bad Gore didn't do more to stand up to Bush when Bush stole the election. Hillary can be proud that she was the first woman candidate. It took a 1% fascist and his Russian friends to keep her out. President cock holster must be so proud. Laughing Laughing Laughing

del.capslock

del.capslock

Telstar wrote:
I like the way Hillary twists the gonads of the republicans and makes them howl.  

Well...  one hesitates to ask how you acquired such intimate knowledge of Mistress Hillary's proclivities, but the fact remains that SHE LOST THE GODDAMN ELECTION TO DONALD FUCKING TRUMP!

I'm sure she'd be happy to accommodate even you should you be desirous of that particular, uh...  therapy.

Of course, you'll have to wait until she's done neutering the entire progressive wing of the Democratic party.

Make sure she knows your safe word or she'll twist 'em off and feed 'em to her husband AKA Bill the Cat.

ACK!

PkrBum

PkrBum

Vikingwoman wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I think you're right... it was the middle class that had voted for Obama. They rejected Hillary.

Deservedly so.

She had 3 million more votes, Einstein so your comment has no merit.

I'd actually prefer that you don't read this... that you learn nothing from the election... like the majority.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/blogs/plum-line/wp/2017/05/01/why-did-trump-win-new-research-by-democrats-offers-a-worrisome-answer/

As the Democratic Party rebuilds itself for the 2018 and 2020 elections, Democratic strategists have been preoccupied with a pressing question: Why did so many voters who backed Barack Obama in 2012 switch to Donald Trump four years later, and what can be done to win them back?

Top Democratic pollsters have conducted private focus groups and polling in an effort to answer that question, and they shared the results with me.

One finding from the polling stands out: A shockingly large percentage of these Obama-Trump voters said Democrats’ economic policies will favor the wealthy — twice the percentage that said the same about Trump. I was also permitted to view video of some focus group activity, which showed Obama-Trump voters offering sharp criticism of Democrats on the economy.

Priorities USA, the super PAC that is working to restore Democrats to power, conducted focus groups of Obama-Trump voters in Wisconsin and Michigan — two states that Trump snatched from Democrats — in late January and polled some 800 Obama-Trump voters nationally at around the same time. The pollsters also conducted focus groups with so-called drop-off voters — people who voted for Obama in 2012 but didn’t vote in 2016 — in the same states and polled 800 drop-off voters nationally.

“[Hillary] Clinton and Democrats’ economic message did not break through to drop-off or Obama-Trump voters, even though drop-off voters are decidedly anti-Trump,” Priorities USA concluded in a presentation of its polling data and focus group findings, which has been shown to party officials in recent days.

The poll found that Obama-Trump voters, many of whom are working-class whites and were pivotal to Trump’s victory, are economically losing ground and are skeptical of Democratic solutions to their problems. Among the findings:

50 percent of Obama-Trump voters said their incomes are falling behind the cost of living, and another 31 percent said their incomes are merely keeping pace with the cost of living.
A sizable chunk of Obama-Trump voters — 30 percent — said their vote for Trump was more a vote against Clinton than a vote for Trump. Remember, these voters backed Obama four years earlier.

42 percent of Obama-Trump voters said congressional Democrats’ economic policies will favor the wealthy, vs. only 21 percent of them who said the same about Trump. (Forty percent say that about congressional Republicans.) A total of 77 percent of Obama-Trump voters said Trump’s policies will favor some mix of all other classes (middle class, poor, all equally), while a total of 58 percent said that about congressional Democrats.

Sal

Sal

Nope, still Comey ....

Hillary Clinton interview.....damn she is smartI   - Page 2 Captur39

Vikingwoman

del.capslock wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:

It has a lot to do w/ it. You've decided she's a rotten person based on what you've read about her. You have no first hand knowledge of anything about her personally. Have you read any books she's written or written about her?

PkrBum

PkrBum

Sal wrote:Nope, still Comey ....

Good... keep that faith. Ignore that there was no Comey with no Hillary subterfuge.

Btw... there are still tens of thousands of emails that she destroyed along with her campaign/presidency.

Vikingwoman

For the umteenth time Farkwad she did not destroy any emails. Get your facts straight. Her server was wiped clean by a tech not at her instruction.

del.capslock

del.capslock

Vikingwoman wrote:
It has a lot to do w/ it. You've decided she's a rotten person based on what you've read about her. You have no first hand knowledge of anything about her personally. Have you read any books she's written or written about her?

I've been following the Clintons since his excruciatingly long speech at the Dem convention in '88--the one where delegates started getting up and walking out--and certainly through the '92 campaign, election and subsequent 8-year term. I voted for him both times and I feel I've got a pretty good handle the two of them.

I grew up in D.C. and have been following politics and politicians closely for 50+ years. I read a lot--A LOT!--and am a pretty good judge of politicians. What she and her minions pulled on Sanders was reprehensible.

Once again, the fact remains that she lost an election to the worst candidate in my lifetime, maybe the worst person to ever run for the Presidency and she lost because she ran a shitty campaign and because she lacks the ability to truly connect to individuals. She can fake it but it ain't for real, it's always all about her.

I cannot think of one losing candidate for that office who, after the election, did not avoid the public spotlight for years afterwards, yet she is such an insufferable egotist that she has to keep inflicting herself on us just so she can stay in the spotlight.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Vikingwoman wrote:For the umteenth time Farkwad she did not destroy any emails. Get your facts straight. Her server was wiped clean by a tech not at her instruction.

It's impressive how much you have to ignore in order to believe that... good work.

gatorfan

PkrBum wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:For the umteenth time Farkwad she did not destroy any emails. Get your facts straight. Her server was wiped clean by a tech not at her instruction.

It's impressive how much you have to ignore in order to believe that... good work.

It's beyond impressive! It's a proven fact that, at HRC's direction, her staff - and her staff alone - determined over 31,830 emails should be deleted from her records. That isn't even enough, HRC then lied on multiple occasions about timelines, etc. She ought to kiss Comeys butt on Capitol Hill instead of whining about his statements. Anyone else would've been charged, and rightly so.

Telstar

Telstar

del.capslock wrote:
Telstar wrote:
I like the way Hillary twists the gonads of the republicans and makes them howl.  

Well...  one hesitates to ask how you acquired such intimate knowledge of Mistress Hillary's proclivities, but the fact remains that SHE LOST THE GODDAMN ELECTION TO DONALD FUCKING TRUMP!

I'm sure she'd be happy to accommodate even you should you be desirous of that particular, uh...  therapy.

Of course, you'll have to wait until she's done neutering the entire progressive wing of the Democratic party.

Make sure she knows your safe word or she'll twist 'em off and feed 'em to her husband AKA Bill the Cat.

ACK!

The repunks have been dumping crap on Hillary for decades. They finally got what they wanted a 1% racist hambone TV clown in the White House. Anyone on the left that is still worried about Hillary over president cockholster at this point needs his head examined. Both of them.

Telstar

Telstar

del.capslock wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:

I've been following the Clintons since his excruciatingly long speech at the Dem convention in '88--the one where delegates started getting up and walking out--and certainly through the '92 campaign, election and subsequent 8-year term. I voted for him both times and I feel I've got a pretty good handle the two of them.

I grew up in D.C. and have been following politics and politicians closely for 50+ years. I read a lot--A LOT!--and am a pretty good judge of politicians. What she and her minions pulled on Sanders was reprehensible.

Once again, the fact remains that she lost an election to the worst candidate in my lifetime, maybe the worst person to ever run for the Presidency and she lost because she ran a shitty campaign and because she lacks the ability to truly connect to individuals. She can fake it but it ain't for real, it's always all about her.

I cannot think of one losing candidate for that office who, after the election, did not avoid the public spotlight for years afterwards, yet she is such an insufferable egotist that she has to keep inflicting herself on us just so she can stay in the spotlight.

Good for her. I'll still take Hillary over butt hurt Bernibuts.

del.capslock

del.capslock

Telstar wrote: butt hurt Bernibuts.

Really...    "butt hurt Bernibuts"?

C'mon, Tel, you can do better than that. Honestly, that one needs work. At least put some effort into this stuff or it's no fun.

Telstar

Telstar

Sal wrote:Nope, still Comey ....

Hillary Clinton interview.....damn she is smartI   - Page 2 Captur39

Hillary Clinton interview.....damn she is smartI   - Page 2 Comey_10

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

del.capslock wrote:
Telstar wrote:

ACK!

Why don't you write for Breitbart?

del.capslock

del.capslock

Floridatexan wrote:

Well, that's kind of a low blow.

Telstar

Telstar

del.capslock wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

I think you mean well del. but sometimes you seem to confuse Bill the cat with Pepe the frog. Ack indeed.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

del.capslock wrote:

C'mon, Tel, you can do better than that. Honestly, that one needs work. At least put some effort into this stuff or it's no fun.

Hard to imagine this as a manly dialogue.

Middle school girls pretending at best.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Telstar wrote:
del.capslock wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

I think you mean well del. but sometimes you seem to confuse Bill the cat with Pepe the frog.

He's trying to be objective and think about it critically. That's really what the entire left should do. But there's an enormous pressure to conform to the groupthink... it even gets nasty if one strays too far.

Not to the degree that's given to anyone on the right... but nasty none the less.

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
del.capslock wrote:

Is your son still paying his alimony, fat ass? Laughing

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:
Telstar wrote:
del.capslock wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

I think you mean well del. but sometimes you seem to confuse Bill the cat with Pepe the frog.

He's trying to be objective and think about it critically. That's really what the entire left should do. But there's an enormous pressure to conform to the groupthink... it even gets nasty if one strays too far.

Not to the degree that's given to anyone on the right... but nasty none the less.

You do better when you sob about your granny's fuzzy balls, tennis boy.

del.capslock

del.capslock

Joanimaroni wrote:
del.capslock wrote:

Shut up, you imbecile! You have no more idea what's going on here than a cat does watching a TV.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum