This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

When Trump promises anything, it's probably a lie.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The largest crowds ever at his inauguration. Mexico will pay for the wall. The repeal and replacement of Obamacare. Tax breaks for the middle and lower classes. Repeal of NAFTA. China as a monetary manipulator. So many wins on the battlefields we'll get tired of winning.
The virtual end of American jobs going overseas ....

Really? The following link reveals we just lost 12,000 more American jobs . . ..

http://www.alternet.org/labor/great-job-exodus-upon-us-trumps-promise-save-american-labor-already-bust?akid=15492.260394.e-N_Rg&rd=1&src=newsletter1076199&t=6

The bad news is the Pussy Grabber is still breathing.

View user profile
I hate to say it, but if anything happens to Trump and Pence becomes President, it'll be worse. That guy scares me.

Trump is a political incompetent, in way over his head. Better to have him screwing things up than to have Pence, who knows how congress works, really making a mess of things.

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
del.capslock wrote:I hate to say it, but if anything happens to Trump and Pence becomes President, it'll be worse. That guy scares me.

Trump is a political incompetent, in way over his head. Better to have him screwing things up than to have Pence, who knows how congress works, really making a mess of things.

Your statement makes me fully realize we're doomed.

View user profile
del.capslock wrote:I hate to say it, but if anything happens to Trump and Pence becomes President, it'll be worse. That guy scares me.

That's called a lose, lose situation. Sad isn't it. Mad

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum